Amanda's Worlds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers

Jessica bowled Julie over during the interview and was offered the job on the spot. It wasn't for as much money as Jessica had hoped, but I told her to view it as an entry level job, and she eagerly accepted it. I took her to lunch to celebrate - not Everest, but a deli - and we made arrangements for Saturday night. Saturday night we had another fabulous time, and some extended passionate kissing at the end.

Monday I got a call from Merilee. "Ben, we need to talk," she said.

"Oh shit, that sounds ominous," I responded, only half -jokingly.

"I think - at least hope - that you'll find it good news," she retorted.

"Great when do you want to meet, and where?"

"Can you get to my office at two this afternoon?" she asked.

"Done," I replied.

I was a little apprehensive walking to Merilee's office that bright sunny afternoon. I wondered what she could possibly want a face-to-face about. I was immediately ushered into her plush inner office, with books, plaques, or degrees taking up seemingly every square foot of wall space.

"Something to drink, Ben?"

"No thanks, Merilee - my curiosity has piqued and without further ado I just want to know what's up."

"Typical reporter," she laughed as she plopped down on her desk chair and motioned for me to sit across from her.

"OK, Ben; here's the deal. I want you to have sex with Jessica this weekend. Take her to your apartment; if it's not presentable hire a cleaning service and even get some new furniture or sheets. Screw her unconscious."

"Wow!" was all that I got out for a good minute while Merilee stared at me without blinking.

Impatient for my response she continued, "Look - I have come not only to like Jessica as a patient, but to love her as a human being. By now she's almost like a daughter to me. As I testified to at the hearing she needs to establish a sexual relationship with someone worthwhile in the very near future. I know that you're attracted to her - hell if you're not you're gay because she has the hottest body this side of Kate Upton. I'm just telling you for her good you need to speed things up."

"So you approve of me surrogate Mom?" I asked with a cheesy grin.

"Yes, smart alec," she grinned back. "There are several reasons for that, but one is dispositive."

"What's that?"

"Both Jessica and Amanda are sexually attracted to you. If something happens -I don't know what yet - that causes Amanda to appear, it won't be traumatic. Both you and she will be able to handle it."

That thought both excited - having viewed Amanda's sexuality in the Courtroom - and perplexed - wondering if I could in fact handle Amanda - me at the same time.

"I guess I'll have to get some condoms," I chuckled.

"No condoms," Merilee shot back. "She's had a birth control shot and I had her tested for STDs and she's free and clear. There's a clinic right next door and they're expecting you, so you get tested today."

That took me back. "OK," was my intelligent reply. We stood, hugged, and I was on my merry way to have some blood drawn and a complete peek and poke.

I did get my apartment professionally cleaned, and got off my ass and got the new bed that I had been looking to buy for the past three months, along with some silk sheets.

When I arrived to pick Jessica up on Saturday night she yelled down that she was almost ready. Merilee cornered me and said "I don't want to see her back here before ten tomorrow morning -and hopefully not before six p. m. Order oysters at dinner."

"Yes ma'am," I grinned.

When after dinner and an outdoor performance in Grant Park I asked Jessica back to my apartment, she seemed excited. As soon as we got in the door she kissed me tenderly. I rubbed my hands over her prodigious boobs and we gently kissed, then broke. She unzipped her dress and when it fell to the floor it was clear that it had a built-in bra. Her only articles of clothing were a thong and high heels. Her luscious tits and puffy nipples looked even better than they had the first time that I saw her.

I slowly removed her panties while she stepped out of them. I carried her to my new bed while kissing her, and gently laid her down. She sat up and helped me remove my clothes and then relatively clumsily - but oh so sweetly - maneuvered me into a delicious sixty-nine.

Her pussy was incredible; moist, glistening, tasty, and smelling like cinnamon. She made very loud sucking sounds while I slurped like a starving man. She had a sweet little climax; then I spun around and gently entered her missionary style. I pumped, she bucked, I kneaded her boobs, she scratched my back, we both purred. Our simultaneous orgasms were life-altering; I had never felt so loved in my life.

That night we explored every erogenous zone on each other's bodies, and made sweet love in the middle of the night and the next morning. We bought her an exercise outfit at the health club I belong to, and we walked all around the city, and especially the lake front, hand-in-hand the rest of the day. We got back to Merilee's and David's condo at six p. m. Jessica was worried that Merilee might be pissed. Without revealing how I knew I assured her there would be no problem.

Merilee greeted us warmly, asked no questions, asked me to stay for dinner, and made herself scarce when I passionately kissed Jessica goodbye.

The next month was wonderful. Jessica and I ate lunch together every day - since she worked in the same building that I did. The story I wrote about her was published in a Sunday supplement and got rave reviews - my boss did spring for the $400 luncheon at Everest. Merilee recommended that we not show it to Jessica, but she and David loved it. In fact I got big hugs from both of them when I brought Jessica back at the usual time - six p. m. - after picking her up Saturday afternoon.

I was on cloud nine, completely in love, with stars in my eyes, looking to make my relationship with Jessica permanent, when we went to a comedy club on a Friday night. It was raunchy humor. Jessica didn't seem to really like it, although she wouldn't admit it. When we got back to my apartment I mentioned that the act was over-the-top risqué.

"Do you mean 'risky?' How is it risky?"

"No, Hon, I mean risqué - r-i-s-q-u-e. Indecent, shocking, raunchy. Risque."

She repeated "risqué" several times, her voice trilling more each time she said it.

Suddenly she looked up at me with this diabolical stare. "Hey Ben - how in the fuck did we get from the Courtroom to here? Did you rooffie me?"

I was shocked. Fortunately, Merilee had prepared me for this.

"No, you just were tired so I carried you to my apartment. No drugs, I assure you."

She stood up and slithered over to me, stroking her hand over my crotch. "You wouldn't take advantage of a poor helpless sex-starved maniac like me, would you?" she playfully snarled.

My pants were off and my cock deep-throated almost before I knew what was going on. She was a tiger - on speed!

After sucking my cock for a while she stood up, ripped off my shirt and moaned "fuck me, you bastard," into my mouth.

I was overcome with lust. I ripped her clothes off and gummed one tit, twisted the other, and stuck a finger up her pussy as she played with my balls. Soon she was on her hands and knees on the floor - we never made it to the bedroom - and I was pummeling the shit out of her doggy style while she was swearing and gyrating. Then she pulled the maneuver that Amanda must have the first night that I saw her.

Her pelvis started vibrating. I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock, and they squeezed it like fingers would a grape. Gobs of semen spontaneously ejaculated - my biggest load ever - into her pulsating pussy. She screamed in orgasm, I grunted like a truck full of pigs, and we collapsed on the floor.

That night, Amanda worked me over more ferociously that ever before in my life. Fortunately we both buckled from exhaustion around one a. m. with her head on my shoulder. When I woke up my cock was still red and hurt like a son-of-a-bitch. Her nipples and pussy were raw.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Ow," we both said when we moved. "What did you do to me last night, Ben," she asked as she tried to stretch. "I don't remember it - did we get drunk or something?"

"No - but we sure did wear out our parts; I won't be able to fuck for a week," I whined.

"Bastard," she laughed as she hit me with a pillow then walked bowlegged into the bathroom.

*************

I told Merilee about Amanda's re-appearance. She smiled. "Was it fun?" was her comment.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "But I hope that it doesn't happen too often. She almost killed me."

Merilee and I worked out a mechanism about how to tell when Jessica was about to become Amanda, and how to easily turn her back into Jessica. According to Merilee this was the first time in history that someone with DID had been conditioned so that her alters were predictable and controllable. Of course only Merilee and I know what the mechanisms are - and we're not telling.

Six months after Merilee and I perfected the Jessica-Amanda transformations, Jessica and I got married. Amanda made an appearance on our wedding night so that we almost missed our plane for our honeymoon. Jessica took up where Joan had left off writing novels and stories. I won a Pulitzer for stories I wrote about Amanda/Joan/Shirley/Jessica, although I never showed them to her. Merilee and David, although a generation older, are probably our best friends, and Cathy Jenkins and her boyfriend are our next best friends, and the ones that we do all outdoor activities with.

Melissa is pissed that I don't have booty calls with her anymore - although once she got a good look at Jessica she appreciated why.

I have the best of all worlds. A beautiful, compassionate, gentle, loving wife most of the time - unless I want a wild sex machine. Then all I have to do is call up Amanda for a night, and even though I can't function properly for a couple of days afterward I am the most sexually satisfied man in the world.

I'm crossing my fingers that things won't change now that Jessica is two months pregnant!

imhapless
imhapless
3,672 Followers