Amareth Falls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know her name?!" I suddenly found myself standing, the rage animating my exhausted.

Iri grabbed my arm as I backed away, "Amareth. The Link. It's two way. We all know you in a , sense.it's more than what you've had with Sylphi."

"Oh... I-"

"Ssh, it's fine, you're going to be a little out of it for the next couple of hours, I think we ought to get you to bed, and save the explanations for later." Said Iri glancing past me at Galli.

"I concur." Said Sylphi as she floated down to Iri's shoulder. "Luckily that's given me enough time to get her room into position."

They led me to a door at the end of the hallway, adorned with a purple amethyst plaque with my name on it. Iri ushered me in as Galli followed. The room matched the rest of the suite with dark hardwood floors. The room was minimally furnished, still feeling rather hotel like compared to the rest of Galli and Iri's place.

I made a beeline for the bed

"I know you would just like to pass out but we need to get you cleaned up and ready for tomorrow."

"Fu-" I didn't even get it all the way out before the pain swept through me. I. I forget. For fucks sake... It's not like the little HUD element ever stopped existing.

"Oh, dear..." I heard Sylphi say as I collapsed. "She really is stupidly stubborn."

Before I hit the ground I felt two sets of small strong hands grab me from either side as my ~/sister/~ maids caught me. I lolled weakly in their grasp. I was so tired, but for some reason I felt safe in their arms. They carefully removed my uniform placing it into another triptych style mirror case. Then they carefully carried me into a lavishly furnished washroom. I couldn't manage even one snarky remark, the punishment shock on top of all the other events left me a limp noodle formerly known as Amareth.

They drew a bath and washed me carefully, I had never been so intimately cared for, well I'd never allow anybody too. I felt so helpless... But. But, safe. As they washed me my ~/sisters/~ held me with such care. They led me back out to the bed where Galli massaged me with a soporific liquid and then she dressed me in a ludicrously feminine latex nightie in the same pink I knew to be my new signature color. Before they closed the door I was out cold.

12