Amateur Glamour Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

Ian raised his head, his mouth and chin, covered in my love juice, he was pulling his trousers down, when he said, “It might not be as big as that dildo, but it is real!” “Quick, put it in!” I shouted, still swallowing Tullio’s spunk. He did as he was told. Burying his face in my breasts, he rammed into me, like a schoolboy, in under a minute, I felt the hot wave, enter my womb, he was shaking as lay on top of me.

As we climbed off the table, Ian thanked me, for letting him fuck me! I kissed him, on the cheek. Looking at Tullio, I said, “I hope that you’re not finished? I’m just getting started!” then went into my dressing room. I caught my reflection, in the mirror; I had spunk on my chin and cheek.

Four weeks ago, I was a housewife, working in a shop, now I had been semi-naked in front of a group of 14 men, masturbated for two others, sucking one and letting the other fuck me. I grinned at the thought.

When I opened the door, just wearing my black stockings and suspenders, with a pair of high heals; Sandro was standing next to Tullio. They were both, only wearing boxer shorts, but as short and fat as Tullio was, Sandro was six feet tall, with rippling muscles, and was completely hairless.

The elder man laughed, “I hope you don’t mind, but Ian is a ‘one shot’ man, and well, we know that you like my son, so…….”

His son!

We went back into the bedroom, I lay on the bed, quickly joined by Tullio, who immediately began suckling my tits, and stroking me between the legs. Ian was taking photos, of ‘the action’, as he called it.

I looked at Sandro, “Aren’t you going to join us?” He grinned, and slipped off his shorts, releasing the biggest cock that I had ever seen, it was huge, nearly as big as my black dildo! My eyes were on stalks, as Ian told him to kneel beside my head. Up close it looked fantastic. I took hold and kissed the purple tip, he let out a sigh, then ran his fingers through my hair. I could only get four or five inches in, but worked up a head of steam, sucking and licking, as if my life depended on it. When I saw the photos, later, I was so wet, Tullio actually, had his whole hand inside my fanny!

After five, or six minutes, Ian asked, them to change positions, Tullio was ‘rock hard’ again, as he pushed it into my mouth, I could still taste his spunk, from my earlier blow job. With my knees raised to my stomach, and my legs wide apart, I thought that I would be prepared for Sandro, but when the tip, entered my hole, I began to panic, it felt massive. I tried to take the cock from my mouth, to tell him to stop, but Tullio was too excited, and was holding my head in place, as his hips pushed his own cock into my throat.

I was struggling to get free, when the ‘monster’ entered me, in one long push. Ian was now standing next to us, with the camcorder, urging him on, “Go on, fuck her, the bitch loves it! She can take it! I’ve never seen anyone take the whole thing! Fucking Hell! Tullio, she can take it all!”

As Sandro was sliding in, with ease now, my panic subsided. I was now enjoying myself. Every thrust felt like it would split my fanny and womb. This was awesome; sucking Tullio’s fat cock, having my sweaty tits roughly squeezed and fondled, as I was being fucked by a handsome young stud, with a huge cock.

“Spunk on her face! I want to see her swallow your spunk!” Ian was shouting, as he captured every moment on videotape, “Grab her tits, shake them!” he continued. Tullio, eased out of my mouth, and started wanking, in front of me. Sandro, suddenly, increased the speed of his fucking, taking my breath away. Then squatting over my tits, he joined his father, tugging on his long, shiny weapon. Within a minute, the first of their spunk shot out of Tullio’s knob, hitting me on the cheek, “Open your mouth, I want to see it on your tongue, go on Sandro, make her drink it!” I obliged, opening my mouth, as wide as possible. Tullio fired even more goo, at me, which went straight in, seconds later Sandro erupted, emptying even more hot, sticky spunk into my mouth. It was like a game, as I moved my head, trying to catch every last drop, from each man. I managed to get most of it, but some landed in my hair and on my face.

Together, Sandro and Tullio placed their cocks, against my lips, for me to lick the last drops, off. Holding their, softening cocks, I pulled both knobs into my mouth, and flicked my tongue over the tips. As they moved away from the bed, Ian said, “Open your mouth, again, squeeze your tits,” and pointed the camera, at my spunk filled mouth, “Now swallow it.” Keeping my mouth open, for the camera, I did. It was still hot and lumpy, and the taste was divine.

As, the men moved away from the bed, my hand slipped between my legs. My cunt was swollen, wet and throbbing. Closing my eyes, I began rubbing my clit, with two fingers, Ian quickly positioned himself, at the bottom of the bed with the camera, filming the final moments of this fantastic afternoon.

When I had orgasmed, with an almighty scream, Tullio kissed me, on the lips, flicking his tongue inside, tasting their juice. “ If you would like, we will leave you, for a few moments.”

I lay on the bed, reliving the last couple, of hours, playing with myself, another twice.

When I re-entered the studio, the men had already dressed.

“For you,” Tullio said, as he handed me a large glass of wine. “Did you enjoy yourself?” he asked. Still only wearing my stockings and shoes I nodded, “Yes, it was a dream come true,” I said, grinning; revelling in the effect that my nakedness was still having on them, Sandro was adjusting his hard-on.

Tullio, looked at his watch, “I am sorry, my dear, much as I would like to continue, I must get back to the restaurant.” He kissed me on the cheeks, “but, Sandro will drive you home, and can ‘stay for a coffee, if you would like!”

Sandro drove me home, and did come in, but coffee was the last thing on my mind!

We were hardly through the door, when I was pulling his jeans down, and pulled his huge, soft, cock out of his shorts. Kneeling, in my own hallway, I took him in my mouth and sucked him until he was hard, again. Leading him by the cock, we went into the living room, where we fucked and sucked for another hour.

Tullio rang me, later that night, to invite me back, the following Friday.

After my ‘topless’ session, with the members, we had supper, with Ian. After discussing how much I had enjoyed our Saturday session, we agreed for me to alternate, Friday night glamour, one week, and Saturday ‘hardcore’ the next.

As I left the table, Ian handed me a package, “Open it when you get home.” He told me, then, looking at Tullio and said, “We have some more friends, that would pay, a lot of money, to be present, the next time. Will you think about it, please?” I raised my eyebrows and smiled, “You never know!”

Sandro drove me home, but wouldn’t come in, but this time he played with my tits as I gave him a quick blowjob.

I opened the package; it was a collection of photos, and a video, from the previous Saturday. As I poured myself a large G & T, I was shocked, but turned on at the range of things that we had done. I spent the next two hours, and most of the weekend, masturbating and fucking myself with dildos, as I watched my very own ‘porno tape’.

Julie

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers
12