Amateur Interracial Porn Star

Story Info
Film shoot wasn't what was expected.
1.1k words
3.55
62.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers

You wake me by getting into bed.

The first thing I notice is the smell. The smell of your excitement and the smell of sperm, lots of sperm. Then you roll against me and I feel the wetness of your cunt against my hip. I turn on the bedside light and throw back the covers. I see the big grin on your face, then I see the marks all over your body; the scratches and bruises and bite marks. I can also see cum drying on your face and in your hair. Your hand snakes down to grab my already hardening cock and you start to tell me about it.

You'd told me you were going to make an amateur porn film, for a bit of fun and some extra money for Christmas. The plot of the film (if it could be called that) was about a sexy MILF who is interested in having a black cock for the first time. The cliched format was the you would do a fake 'interview' about how you'd never had a black cock but you were interested - but nervous.

Then you'd get fucked by semi-professional black porn star on film and make 200 pounds. I had been happy for you to do it as you said it would be fun - and the money would be welcome. You had been told you were perfect for the role, being blonde, with pale skin. The director told you it was the contrast of black skin against your pale flesh that the buyers of these films wanted.

I had been looking forward to hearing about it when got home, but you had been very late and I'd fallen asleep. Now I was wide awake.

You sigh in my ear as you stroke my cock. 'Oh darling, I had such a good time! But I have to tell you straight away - they tricked me. There wasn't one black porn star there, it was three!'

I turn more towards you, a little alarmed. 'Three?' But at the same time my cock gives me away by becoming fully, painfully, hard.

You shrug and tell me, 'I tried to argue, but they wouldn't listen. They wanted a film of a white girl roughly gang-banged by big black cock and that is what they got. I tried to fight, at first, but they were too strong for me. They held me down and ripped my clothes off like the were paper.' Then you pause. 'But when they stripped and I saw their cocks, I stopped fighting. They were so big honey! I mean they were HUGE!! Not one of them was less than 12 inches or less thick than a coke can. I was scared, terrified, but I knew I had to have them.'

Then you sigh again. 'Oh God it was so dirty and nasty. They just took me and used me as their sexual plaything. Immediately I was on my knees and they were taking turns to ram their cocks in my mouth. You know I'm good at deep-throat, but this was different. I was crying and choking and gagging on just the first few inches. But they didn't care, they just grabbing my hair so I couldn't pull away and carried on fucking my mouth.

And to think of all that time I took doing my make up before I left - it was wasted. Within minutes my lipstick was smeared all over 3 black cocks and my mascara was running down my cheeks. I guess it wasn't really a waste because it made me look the way they wanted me to look, made me look how I felt, like a nasty white slut, desperate for black cock.'

With that thought in your mind you stroke me harder and continue. 'And they treated me like a slut, worse than that, they treated me as a piece of white fuck-meat - and I loved it. It made me soooo wet. Soon their fat fingers were in my cunt and they I was theirs, they could tell how much I wanted it; how much I was turned on by the way they treated me. They called me 'whore' and 'fuck-pig' and 'black cock slut' and it made me moan as I slobbered on their huge cocks. They boasted about the disgusting things they were going to do to me and that only made my cunt wetter.'

'It was lucky I was so wet, because then they took me. They took me over and over in every way. I thought I would split when that first huge cock was driven into my cunt. I screamed and begged but he never stopped until every fat inch was inside. He fucked me without mercy and mocked me as he did. He told me they were going to ruin me for white cock for ever - and I think they did hun. Feel me!' You order.

Almost against my will I reach down to feel your cunt. I am stunned to find it still gaping - and very wet.

'After the first one came in me the second took his turn. It was easier with one load of cum inside me and got easier as I got stretched and full of sperm. They were so virile! They stayed hard and could cum over and over. I lost count but they told me I got 4 loads of cum in my cunt.'

I'm still playing with your well fucked, well filled cunt when you sigh at a new memory.

'Then they started on my arse! I thought I would die. They just spat on my arse and rammed a cock in. When my screaming got too much they gagged me with cock. Or they shoved their ass in my face and spanked me till I rimmed all their nasty arse-holes. They all took my arse and each one came in it. I can still feel it running out of me.'

'Then several dreams came true. I was double penetrated. Two fat cocks violating me at the same time. I just came and came, squirting and nearly fainting with pleasure - until they made me watertight - then I did faint. A huge black cock in each of my holes, all caught on film - and I've never been happier. They even made me suck off the cameraman and sound guy till they both came in my mouth'

'They made me their whore my love. They kept the 200 pounds and they are going to buy trashy lingerie for me. I have to go back tomorrow and they are going to pimp me out to all their black friends. I'm going to be turning tricks for £20. They'll keep the money of course, but I don't care - I'll get the endless stream of black cock I now crave.'

'Do you want to come and watch?'

Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers