Amateur Night

Story Info
He gets more than he expected.
2.9k words
3.93
37.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cloudy, rainy night. They had talked on the phone for most of his ride over to her house. He was looking forward to round two. The first experience had been fun, but he was hoping for more involvement this time. She promised at least 5, but he didn't think she'd pull it off; nit had taken her so long to arrange this "party". She'd sure show him.

When he arrived, there was a room full of girls he didn't know. There was party going on and he was pleased to see more than a half dozen girls in attendance. They were beautiful and, he was glad to see, all in very little clothing. She'd decided that she would hold the camera this time, rather than be a part of it. The first adventure was fun, but she found it more fun to watch him squirm. She also thought the party would be a perfect chance to prove him wrong; he was so sure she wouldn't pull it of for him. Drinks were abundant, girls were a bit buzzed; some were already drunk, but not obnoxious. He did notice, though, that he was the only man at this party, and wondered if she had something up her sleeve. He looked around and counted... One, two, three... There were 12 of her friends in the room. He went to use the bathroom while she mixed him a drink and he returned to two new faces, one of which handed him his drink with a smile. Her shorts were short. Very short. Pale pink with small yellow flowers; they were so short, in fact that her bottom was practically hanging out of them.She needs to sit first, he thought to himself.

He found a seat on the couch and sipped his drink. A couple of the girls came and sat with him. One chose his lap as her seat; the others sat close. Another girl came over to them and climbed on the lap of the girl sitting on him. Before he knew it, he was surrounded. There were girls everywhere he looked. Some were sitting on him; others were sitting on the laps of their friends. As I said, he was the only guy in attendance – now he was sure she had planned it that way. The girl in the pink and yellow shorts was seated next to him. Her name was Mia; she was petite and beautiful. He hardly thought about the two on his lap, he was trying to figure out how to get her to be the first to sit on top of him.

The two on his lap got up and moved to the floor. He wasn't' sure why, but there were plenty more to sit. Emma and Lily came over next. They were best friends and shared everything. He soon found out that when they said everything, they meant everything. Mia was still sitting close to him and the 4 of them were talking about nothing. The conversation began turned to pleasure. First they talked about what turned them on. Emma and Lily agreed upon each other; Mia, though, said that there was nothing more she liked than to sit on a man's face and to feel his breath through her panties. This made his eyebrows raise,maybe getting her on first won't be so difficult, he thought. The other girls agreed that the thought of that made them hot also. The conversation opened up to the whole party and the camera was rolling.

"Well," said one girl named Sam, "that's all well and good, but wouldn't you rather not have panties on at all? That opens up a whole new perspective."

"Nah. I mean, yeah, I like that and all but it's more of a challenge if I wear panties. I'm always wondering what he'll do next."

"Hmmm... that does sound a bit erotic," she turned to him. "What do you think?"

A bit taken aback, he stammered, "Uh, yeah, I guess" and felt incredibly lost in that he hadn't known how to answer that question. He had often thought about girls on his face; not only that, but he, too, had considered it better to have them in panties or something short. He had never really thought about the girls being naked. Mia was right though, it posed more of a challenge, a bigger sense of eroticism. It gave the people involved a chance to be intimate, if that's how they felt about it, without feeling like they have gone too far too fast.

Lily and Emma were obviously turned on by the conversation as he looked up at them and they were kissing one another. They saw him watching them and offered to include him. "I think I'll just enjoy the view for a while," he responded with a sly smile. They, too, moved to the floor and the clothing between them became less and less. It was clear to Mia that watching the two of them on the floor was a turn on for him. She took advantage of his interest in her earlier comment and pulled his legs onto the couch so that he was lying down. Her shorts were short, but too much fabric would be in the way. She knew she would not be able to feel his hot breath with them on, so she removed them.

Everywhere in the room clothing was strewn. Girls were going at it all over. There were toys of all kinds being used; many screamed out in pleasure... Let me be clear, this was not meant to be an orgy by any means, nor would many of the girls involved consider themselves lesbians. This was simply a comfortable place to explore and discover a different aspect of female pleasure. What is said and done at her house stays at her house. No one talks about it openly unless there are no others around. Many of the girls would even deny being called bisexual; they simply like to have fun. All of the girls present are single, with the exception of Emma and Lilly, who were clearly together.

And the camera still rolled on. Mia's shorts were tossed aside, now, and she climbed atop him in just her matching lavender bra and panties.What an amazing sight, he thought to himself as he held his breath,she's beautiful. She stroked his chest and slid his shirt upwards, indicating for him to take it off. She ran her fingers seductively over his chest a few more times before she slid upwards towards his face. She could feel him hesitate now and then and wondered if he was nervous. She kept moving upwards until his face was directly between her legs. The sight, to him, was breathtaking.

Not only could he see the lavender panties up close now, but he could also feel her soft skin against his face. Her scent was intoxicating; clean and fresh. She moved up more so that his face was almost completely covered and there was nothing else to see but her panties and everything around them. He could feel the panties stretch across his face as she spread her legs apart wider to sit comfortably. He was in heaven. Just when he thought it couldn't get any better, Sam climbed atop him, as well. Mia was a rather petite woman; she was about 5' tall and at most 100 pounds. The pressure of her on his face did not come close to that of the last time. But he was enjoying himself, nonetheless.

Sam, however, was bigger than Mia. She stood about 5'8'' and was very physically fit; she weighed considerably more than Mia, as well. He didn't mind, though, he'd had 5 at once; he could handle two under 250! Sam took her seat facing Mia so that her bottom covered what was exposed of his face. Sam had already stripped off the skirt she had been wearing and was clad only in a blue satin thong. This thong left only skin to be felt by him. Her bottom was tight and soft against his forehead. When he tried to open his eyes, all he could see was skin. The pressure he felt had increased once Sam sat down. He could feel the weight increase almost immediately and was delighted to think of how many others were in the room. He wondered how many would be willing to participate.

He felt nothing but skin (and just a little fabric) rubbing against his clean-shaven face. This feeling aroused him; Sam noticed and motioned to Mia to turn around. Turning, Mia glanced behind her and motioned for Lily to attend to him. Although Lily and Emma enjoyed each other, they also liked a nice, hard man once and a while. Lily worked his pants from around his waist, exposing only his silk boxers, and a thus clear view of his erection.So much for not finding it arousing, his friend mused as she moved the video camera to get a good shot of this proof that he had lied to her. Maybe he hadn't lied; maybe he just found these girls more attractive than the last bunch.Nothing wrong with that, she thought,as long as he is enjoying himself. She was in this only for his pleasure. She wanted him to enjoy every move of every woman in the room whether they moved to please each other, or to please him.

Lily went to work on the erection showing itself through his boxers. She slowly slid her hand up and down, feeling the smoothness of him beneath her fingers. She used both hands to attempt in pleasing him.

Meanwhile, Emma took a spot on his face, facing Sam. Emma was completely naked – she wasn't at all shy. Her back was to Mia and she was extremely close to Sam. Their bodies were touching; Sam moved back a bit so that he could see and Emma removed her shirt. Sam was only wearing a t-shirt, no bra. Her medium sized breasts fell gently as her shirt was removed. Emma immediately began caressing them until each nipple was erect. Sam wriggled in pleasure, moving back over his face and sliding her bottom over his eyes. All he felt was skin; the satin thong was lost. Her skin was so soft against his face and Emma's too.

Sam returned the favor from Emma; she lowered her head and licked Emma's breasts gently. She licked until they began to harden under her tongue, then sucked and nibbled lightly until Emma let out a small cry of pleasure. The girls felt him jump slightly as Lily replaced her hands with her tongue. Slowly, she caressed his erection with her mouth. His endurance surprised her. Two other girls came over and sat atop his stomach, being careful to leave Lily room. They sat at the same time and he could feel their bottoms take place on his chest and stomach. Their skin was warm and soft; skin-to-skin was his favorite type of contact, and when bottoms were involved, he loved it even more.

He thought a minute; there were three, no, four, no five girls now on him in one way or another. There were so many more yet to join in the fun, too. There was so much going on around him, he couldn't keep track; he didn't really care, though. All that mattered to him was the number of women he had on top of him. Right now there were 5; he wanted more. He knew he could handle it – they were all petite. He wanted all of them. There were over a dozen women at this party, and they were all there to have a good time, whether with each other or with him. They were certainly having fun with one another. At least it sounded as such. He couldn't really see anything except panties; this was ok with him, of course.

More women came to join the party on him, and Sam and Emma moved so that Wendy could have a turn. Wendy was a bit thick compared to the others who had come over already. He liked that, though. She was sporting a pair of low-rise jeans that contoured her bottom perfectly. He could see every outline of panties.Hot, he thought to himself. Her halter top accentuated her upper body, as well; he was only really looking at the lower half, hoping she would sit next.

Within minutes, he got his wish. Wendy stood straddled over his face and sat hard on him. She forced all her weight onto him and knew he was pleased. He was not the first man with whom she had experienced this type of eroticism. She typically was aroused by it, but only ever practiced this in one-on-one situations. She had never been with a woman, nor had she ever been turned on by the thought of being with a woman, until tonight. As she planted herself on his face, she made sure to be facing Emma, Sam, and especially Lily. Watching Lily go to work on his erection totally aroused her. She pressed her bottom into his face, completely covering it. She did leave his mouth free; she wanted to feel his breath on her. As she became more and more aroused, she squirmed and pressed harder in to his face.

He always knew that he liked the feel of skin on his face; soft fabric was also a favorite of his, however, he never thought he would like the feel of tight denim on his face, as well. Six, now, and two more came over. He was becoming a part of the largest female orgy he had ever seen, but he was getting his, too. The thought of girl after girl piling on top of him was good enough for him. He didn't care much what they were doing while they were there; the simple fact that they were climbing on one by one was enough for him to enjoy. It was clear to Lily, too, that he was enjoying himself. So clear in fact, that she became speechless – she had ended up with a mouthful.

Wendy was incredible. She was forceful, yet gentle; she was definitely turned on by this situation; although he didn't know what turned her on more, him or the other girls. As more and more girls joined the party on his half naked body, he was totally into the whole thing. The total number at the party was 18 including his friend. She wouldn't join in this time, though; she wanted to get it all on tape as proof that she stuck to her word. So, now here he was, lying on the floor of her living room with a dozen women sitting on each other on top of him. There was over 1200 pounds covering his body and he loved it! There was always room for more...

Across the room he saw others watching this take place. She was filming from every direction. She was sure to g et as close to his face as possible to catch his expression; at this point, it was rather difficult to do since there were two women sitting on top of his face each with two on their laps. The last 6 put their drinks down and took seats on the four who covered his chest, stomach, and groin.

Let's paint this picture. On his head is Wendy seated facing his left side, leaning back resting on her hands so that more can fit on top of her – and they do. There are 5, actually, piled on top of her. That totals 6. Facing each other on his chest are two more women, each with waiting for more to sit down. Lilly is still in the same position, only now she is cleaning up after him. The girls on his chest each allow 4 more to climb on their laps. He now has a total of 17 on him and he loves it. He is a bit surprised that she actually was able to make it work, but he is enjoying himself nonetheless... and it's all on tape.

The girls are still enjoying each other and he is quite proud of his stamina; he never thought, really, that he would be able to hold that many girls at once. He asked for "practice sessions" and she refused – told him he'd be fine. She was right. Once they were all atop his body, she filmed from all directions, and then gave them the signal to get up one by one and get dressed if they needed to do so.

He was still in shock when Wendy finally was able to stand up and he could open his eyes once more. "Wow," he thought, "that was incredible. It was almost unreal." As if she had read his mind, he was handed the tape. "It's all yours, dear," she said as she passed it to him. "We can watch it after everyone leaves if you'd like; unless, of course, you'd rather watch it alone," she added with a wink. As each guest left, she thanked them all for coming and they too thanked her for having them. Many kissed him as they left, as well; many commented on doing it again sometime soon to which he happily agreed.