Amateur Night at the Blue Nile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers

"No I don't. King Kong's fucking me just fine."

"You want me reaming your cunt like I'm reaming Clem's right now."

"Screw you."

"You'd like that, but once Josh is done, maybe we'll dump your ass in the bath and make you watch us take turns with your bath-buddy."

"No. No I ..."

"Then tell me what you want."

"You asshole, I want you to fuck me!" Oh Jesus, I'm such a fucking slut!

She came, hard on Josh's cock. It was a protracted flesh-quivering climax; he gripped her shoulder and breast all through her wails, every thought in her head obliterated by whorish ecstasy. When it subsided she dangled limp in Josh's grasp, his weapon still plundering. Her eyelids were sagging shut and all she knew was that the evening's hot indignities were not yet done.

"Swap?" Gavin's voice cut through her haze.

"Yes. Sure"

Josh made a massive sucking retraction from her cunt, then Gavin was upon her, lifting her from the tub, hauling her dripping body across the room as she struggled to gain her footing. His upright cock slapped against her as they went and his sense of intent alarmed her.

"Careful what you wish for, princess." She was thrown flailing onto the satin-swathed mattress and figured instantly to what purpose it was so well-sprung. Her boss towered over her in nude magnificence and she wondered whether all his business acumen was centred in that huge phallic edifice−the one he was massaging as he looked down on her. "Spread." She hesitated and he took action. Reaching low he grabbed her ankles and wrenched her legs up and backwards. "Let's put all those yoga classes to good use."

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" She was astounded to find herself bent like a pretzel, her knees pressed far apart and level with her head on the mattress. Her swollen cunt was stretched wide, an upward-gaping invitation to the Herculean man above her.

"Call it a demonstration of who's boss," Gavin said, planting one foot on the mattress so he could pin back her leg with his knee. He steered his cock with his hand, till it aimed into her ready-fucked depths. "Watching this, Clarissa?"

"Uh-huh ..." How could she take her eyes from the mighty shaft about to plunder her?

Gavin's thrust was slow. She saw and felt the vertical plunge−that great steel pole diving inch by inch, all the fucking way, stretching her wide and filling her up with more cock than she had ever known. Burying itself right to the base. Kong had been a testing warm-up, but oh sweet Christ ...

She watched the slippery shaft emerge from her body as he extracted himself almost entirely; then he slammed down again and she yelled out in full-throated response at the repeated cramming. It was the first in a long sequence of depth-charges, each retreat heralding a fearful surge back inside her. Her thighs cushioned his on each descent and the impacts jarred every inch of flesh in her body. Somewhere else in the room Clementine and Josh were bopping each other with loud enthusiasm, but the sound only filtered vaguely through her senses. Gavin McClain's dick had all her attention.

"Now, Clarissa, who's your employer?"

"Oh god ..." She could hear the pity in her own response as the downward-driving organ proceeded in its relentless work.

"Who employs you, Clarissa?"

"You do. You do."

"And who owns you, cunt and ass?"

"God, you do!" The bastard−his thick-veined monster ravished her over and over, all the power of his robust frame bearing down on her as he drilled to her core.

"Well you remember that on Monday. And every damn day you work for me."

"I will! Oh fuck, I will ..."

He pulled out even as she wailed, climbing up and dragging her by the hair onto her knees in one brutish movement. His cock swayed before her face, glistening with her juice. "Suck." She opened wide to accommodate the soaked head. Gavin grabbed and thrust. He was in her mouth and down her throat so fast she scarcely knew what was happening.

"That's it, girl, take it all." He held her gurgling on his shaft, lips pressed tight to his ball-sac. "And you remember something else," he told her. "You can go hunt out a job somewhere else as you like. But every day you work for me, your pretty ass is on call twenty-four seven. I'll fuck you when I feel the urge and I'll fuck you hard. And if your work's not up to scratch, I'll wreck your asshole as well as your cunt. Are we clear on this?"

Throat still clogged with cock, she stared at him and nodded. He withdrew swiftly from her mouth and, before she'd finished spitting slobber, flung her onto hands and knees. "Good. You see how quickly you learn when you focus?" He inserted himself from behind, this time, dragging her up by her unravelling chignon and ramming all he had back inside. "There we are," he said in a fury of renewed shafting. "This, Josh, is how to fuck an entitled little daddy's princess. Get yourself over here and take the other end. Clementine, help out."

Blonde had been riding Kong in a tit-bouncing cowgirl, but the couple disengaged and came scrambling over, eager to join in the fun. "Suck him," Gavin ordered, as Josh's cock swayed into her blurry vision. She stretched her lips wide and soon was full of cock front and rear. Her boss held her fast, making great smacking connections of ass and groin as he pumped. Josh gripped a handful of hair as well, steadying himself as she sucked the head of his cock, while Clementine reached down to jack his shaft in full rapid strokes. Clarissa was the abused centre of mayhem and it scared her that she loved it.

"This is how to celebrate your coming-of-age," Gavin growled, hammering his way towards orgasm, his words escalating with his lust. "A little bonding over a hot conceited bitch."

"Best fucking birthday ever. Thanks Uncle Gav."

"It's what a fine lad like you deserves, so don't mention it. Especially to your dad. This way we celebrate and I discipline a slacking worker into the deal. To paraphrase a TV show of my youth, I fucking love it when a plan comes together. Here's wishing you many−happy−returns."

Gavin's balls clenched tight against Clarissa's ass cheeks as he fired a long hard load. She could feel the hot spew pumping out deep inside her. Josh followed his uncle swiftly, most likely due to a stealthy movement of Clementine's hand at the base of his ass. His cock jerked and off-loaded, delivering generous wads till Clarissa's mouth overflowed with his cream. The familial duo unhanded her once they had both spent themselves, and she slumped forward on the mattress, drooling spunk behind and before. It was some Nile employee's job, no doubt, to launder the silk cover.

She lay there touching herself sorrowfully, her cunt swollen and needy again. Clementine stroked her hair and kissed her cum-slimed lips. She was vaguely aware of the men getting dressed, chatting briskly.

"Birthday drink?"

"That'd be great. In the main bar?"

"No, let's get out of here. Go somewhere a bit quieter. You and I need to catch up."

"Yeah, I'd really like that."

Clarissa struggled out of her cum-drowned haze. "Wait. What ... You're leaving me here? How do I get home?"

"She'll get taken by the limo service, won't she?" Clementine inquired, stroking her cheek. "Same as me."

"Good idea," Gavin said. "You can explain tomorrow night to her."

Clarissa stared. "What's tomorrow night?"

"Oh, your employment at the Blue Nile isn't quite over," Gavin explained. "I've booked you for one more event. Giselle will be getting your pay−only fair since she's been imposed on professionally−but call it work experience." Josh laughed aloud, clearly delighted by his uncle's style. Clarissa continued to gape with incomprehension.

"It's okay, babe." Clementine's voice was soothing. "We're doing a private show, that's all. Bachelor party−no more than five or six. And since tonight went so well, we can do the burglar-in-the-bathtub again. They'll love it."

"Girls," Josh said before she could react, "it's been amazing. Clem, thanks for letting me be Kong for a night."

She ran to him naked and kissed him on the lips. "You can be my Kong anytime, gorgeous."

"Clarissa," he said, still gripping Clementine, "those bachelors are in for a treat. Give them some of that cut-crystal accent. They'll want to fuck you all the harder."

"Yes they will," Gavin confirmed. "Early twenties I believe. Lots of energy. Look, it'd be great to stay and chat, but we're off so I can buy the birthday boy a drink. Clem, I'll be in touch regarding our date. Clarissa, I'll see you nine o'clock sharp on Monday morning. Enjoy the rest of your weekend."

She stared after him as he left with his nephew, a bedraggled cum-smeared heap of humiliation. Which was more bruised, her cunt or her pride, she wasn't sure. Clementine took her in her arms where she sat and she gave herself up to the cuddle of a sexy treacherous hussy.

"God, what a total, total bastard," she said, gazing at the spot where Gavin had made his exit.

"I know." There was a dreamy quality in Clementine's voice. "But he's still magnificent. Don't you think?"

"I think," Clarissa replied darkly, "that I'll stick with 'bastard'." She considered the indecencies perpetrated upon her by Gavin since descending with him into the Blue Nile−the exhibitionism, the insults and the hard, ruthless fucking. Of what else she might endure from his hands and his cock as long as he had those photos.

It made her tremble with a powerless rage. And it made her soaking wet.

THE END

.

GAVIN RETURNS IN ERICA'S BIG DAY

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,497 Followers