Amateur Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily and Robert meet Becky and Life Changes
6k words
4.21
27.9k
8
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and I continued to have great sex for the week that followed the submission of my video. We even watched it ourselves throughout the week but as every day passed and we saw no responses on the web site, I began to worry that no woman found me attractive that no woman would want me. When I mentioned my disappointment to Robert, he said.

"Emily, my little slut. First of all don't give me that bullshit about being unattractive. Second, it took some time for them to load your video on the site and if someone is interested we've required they respond with a video. So figure they would have to make one, if they don't already have one, then they need to load it on the site, then they can send it to your box, or send you a link to it, if they posted it somewhere else."

Robert was good at supporting me and everything he said made sense, but now that I'd "gone public", now that we'd made a decision to do this, I remained impatient. I wanted a woman in my arms, I wanted us to make each other cum and I wanted my husband to watch.

It took about ten days before we got any replies and another week before we had any that appealed to us. Then we saw the one from Rebecca or Becky as she called herself. She was not exactly what I wanted but then she was. Let me describe her video.

Her video started with the camera on her shaved pussy, her legs were spread to display her cunt. Her pussy lips were open and her clit was hard as if she'd recently played with herself and you could just see dewy drops on her labia. She spoke as the camera stayed focused on her pretty pussy. She apologized because she was not everything that Emily wanted, but she said that like Emily she had never been with a woman and for a while now she'd been dreaming of doing it. She said she was OK with Robert, in fact she would do anything Emily approved of with Robert, but only after she and I had our time together. She then let the camera expose more of her so we could see her legs and her torso sporting an enjoyable pair of tits. Her nipples were hard and by the way her tits were rising and falling Becky was breathing heavily. At this point I was in love with what I saw, she had very fair skin, almost a pale white, her areole were a light pink and her nipples were almost black comparatively. By the time she came into full view she told us she wasn't the all American blonde I dreamed of and in fact she was a redhead. I was too engrossed in her overall beauty, her long slender legs, her round ass, her small but delectable tits and by the time I saw how pretty her face was I didn't give a damn about the whole blonde thing. She closed the video by begging me to consider her. She said that she thought I was the most beautiful woman she had seen and she really wanted to lose her female virginity with someone like me who was losing her female virginity at the same time.

I looked up from the screen at Robert. His eyes were full of lust. He asked me.

"Em, is this the one?"

"Robert, yes she will do. But I've got to be sure of something first. I want you to tell me you want this too. That sharing me with another person, this time a woman is what you want."

"Emily, I am as excited as you are with Becky and yes I want to do this. You seem to be thinking ahead a bit when you say this time a woman, so I will deal with your implication that perhaps next time it might be a man or men or women. Right now, I feel I would be OK, that our connection is strong and that we both realize this is only sex. However, let's take this one step at a time. Let's see how we both react to having sex with Becky, either you or both of us."

"You know Robert that whole thing about you and Becky, that she is willing to do whatever I allow her to do is also something I think I will decide, as you say one step at a time. I think I want to see you with her, but let's see how this goes. She is beautiful though isn't she?"

"She's almost as beautiful as you are. Now what are you going to do. Tell her you like her too and want to work out a way to do this, or keep waiting to see what else comes along?"

"I want to work on setting it up with her. Lets send her a message now. See where she lives and how we can do this. Let's send it now and be quick because I really need to have some sort of sex right now."

So we sent Becky a reply. We decided to use both of us in the reply. We asked her generally where she lived, told her generally where we lived and wondered where she might like to meet. We gave her my cell number and asked her to call us, that we wanted to have a conversation first, make sure we were all on the same page and if it all was still good for all of us then work out the details.

I was busy sucking Robert's cock clean after he'd fucked me silly when my cell phone went off. I looked and saw a number I didn't know and was about to ignore it when I recalled Becky and hoping it was her I let Robert's cock drop from my mouth and answered.

"This is Emily"

I said and waited a few seconds before I heard.

"I can't believe I've doing this, I am so nervous."

"Is this Becky?"

"Sorry, yes Hi! This is Becky. I was so surprised you responded. I almost didn't even send you that video, I wanted to. You are so beautiful, but I knew I didn't meet your desires, at least not all of them."

"Becky, slow down and take a breath. You are the most beautiful woman I can imagine right now. I realized as soon as I saw all of you that I wanted you. I think that whole all American blonde thing is more of a joke my husband and I use to describe the women who work in the porn films. I love your body and the fact that you have never had a woman either. If we do this I will be so happy to be with someone who is just as lost and just as in lust as I am."

"Emily I do want to do it with you, even more now that we've spoken. I wish I were there now."

"Becky, you have some idea where we are by the area code, can you tell me how reasonable it will be to meet?"

"Well depending on where you are in that area code, I am as little as a half hour or as much as two hours from you."

"Oh my god, we can do this. How would you feel about coming here? Or would you prefer a hotel room? Or do you want to just meet us for lunch somewhere first?"

Robert was pushing his face between my legs and licking up the juices that were dripping now from my pussy.

"I'd like to do lunch with you guys, or maybe a dinner on a Friday night so that if it seems right we can just stretch it to the weekend and truly enjoy the experience."

It was Wednesday night and impulsively I said.

"How about this coming Friday. I know it's only a couple of days from now but I am so anxious. Please!"

Becky was quiet for a minute and I thought I'd lost her, then I heard a moan and I knew she must be playing with her self.

"Are you masturbating right now Becky?"

"Oh god yes. Yes to everything. Send me an e-mail of a restaurant near you guys and I'll be there on Friday no earlier then eight. I've got to finish...ooooo my god this is big... bye Emily."

I dropped my cell and pulled Robert's head into my cunt and rocked my hips into his active mouth.

"She's meeting us in town Friday night, yes this Friday baby. If it all goes well we will have her for the weekend. I see that cock of yours is hard baby, come on and fuck your slut wife, fuck me like I'm Becky, a new pussy. Come on."

I laid back and Robert climbed on top of me, his hands squeezing my tits and his cock slipped into my hot wet cunt. I moaned as he gave it all to me and tormented my nipples as he pumped his hard hot meat into me. I kept thinking about Becky, about what to wear, about how we'd start, about Robert watching about watching Robert and Becky and if I wanted that too. All the time feeling Robert's hard cock drilling in and out of me. My hips were rocking back into him and my nipples were crying out as my man pulled and twisted them and when my orgasm began I trembled and shook and locked my legs around Robert's back and pulled him tight and deep. He came in a few minutes and his sperm spewing inside me ignited me all over. We were both washed out and spent.

I fell asleep that night with images of Becky her legs spread before me my tongue reaching out to taste her. I woke up the next morning when Robert plunged his hard cock into my already wet hole.

"Good you had a wet dream Emily makes my cock feel right at home."

Thursday night I suggested that it might be a good idea so back off on sex, so we'd be able to keep up with Becky's needs. Robert laughed and said.

"You're a slut Emily. You aren't going to need to save up for Becky, besides I can see the lust in your eyes. The slut has taken over. My only worry is how to get you to through dinner tomorrow night without you cuming in the restaurant just looking at that petite gorgeous redhead."

Deep inside I knew Robert was right. I was a slut now, so hungry for sex, for satisfaction, for cum, his or hers on my tongue, a cock or her tongue probing my cunt, my asshole. I was just raw sex in human form. I felt like Friday would never come and once it did the clock slowed down so that by the time we needed to leave for the restaurant I could not sit, but paced the house. Robert made me (yeah "made me" HA!) wear the same outfit he'd taken me shopping in. He said since I was advertising my sexual desire for Becky I should do it right. All I could think about was Becky and if she'd be on bed with me that night, nothing else mattered. When Robert spanked my barely clad ass and said.

"Start listening to me slut and come when I tell you. You've ignored me for the last few minutes. Don't you want to meet her?"

"Sorry baby, my mind is so overwhelmed with the thought of having her that it's missing everything else. I hope I've not building this up to an unreachable level"

In the car I did everything I could to keep my hands off myself. I could look down and see my naked tits easily through the material and saw how hard my nipples were. My thighs were sticky and my brain was fogging up again as we pulled into the lot. We saw Becky waiting by what we guessed was her car and went to her.

"Becky?"

I said. She said my name and then hugged me hard. Then she looked up and saw Robert and said.

"You've a very handsome man Emily."

I nodded and hugged her again.

"Becky, I want you, want you bad, are you really hungry? I so want to skip dinner and go back to our place and fuck you."

"Oh Emily, I was hoping you'd say that. The thought of sitting in a restaurant looking at you and trying to restrain myself does not appeal to me. Do you think your husband will mind?"

I laughed and said.

"Robert filled the fridge today with so much food that if we do get hungry for something other then each other we will have tons to eat and drink. How about if I ride with you and show you the way, while Robert follows?"

"Emily, I think given how I feel and how you look maybe Robert should drive me and you should follow. I don't think I can keep my hands or eyes off you."

So Robert slipped behind the wheel of Becky's car and I proceeded to follow. When we got to our place we sort of stalled, not knowing how to start or anything. Robert came to the rescue with a couple of glasses of wine and led us to the bedroom. He then left and said he would not come back until he was called. That the first time for us should be special he promised that he would not only watch but also record everything later.

Becky seemed relieved as did I and we held hands and went into to the bedroom, closing the door. I sat on the edge of the bed and Becky sat next to me. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, then on her neck and then on her upper chest. Becky used her hands to explore my chest, centering on my erect nipples and soon she had the top of my dress around my waste, my tits exposed and in her hands. I caught up to her, slipping her sheer flimsy blouse off her shoulder and seeing her freestanding tits unfettered by a bra. It took some time but once we were both naked we lay down together and just kissed each other. Eventually our hands roamed the contours of each other's hot wet bodies and using just our fingers brought each other to orgasm, our pussies coating each other's fingers. As out orgasms came to gasps and groans then settled I looked into Becky's eyes and said.

" I want to taste you, and have you taste me, but now that we've sort of settled into this can I have Robert come in and join us. I do want him to see me eat you and to be eaten by you. I also want him to record this for you and for me so we will always have this moment."

"I would like that and I would like to go and bring him in so he knows he's truly welcome may I go an fetch your husband."

I nodded and Becky left saying.

"Keep those legs spread Emily. I want to see that sweet pussy staring at me when I return with your cock in my hand."

Becky did return with Robert's hard cock in her hand.

"Here's your cock Emily. It a very nice one, I like how hard it is and how hot it is to touch, it must feel really good in your pussy."

"Oh Becky it does. I love Robert's cock and maybe...well let see what happens."

Robert had set up the camera on the tripod and said.

"For your memories and for the skills of an amateur camera operator. I would like to see one of you do the other then change, later if you want to do each other at the same time OK, but I want to catch that first moment one of your tongues reaches out to the others cunt."

I pushed Becky down on the bed and spread her legs wide before lying with my face just inches from her sweet cunt. Robert adjusted the camera so he had it pointed right at my face.

"Action girls!"

Slowly, tentatively I let my tongue snake out towards Becky's cunt. I could smell her scent and it was intoxicating. As I let the tip of my tongue touch her labia Becky gasped and her hips rocked back a bit forcing me to move a little closer. I put my tongue at the bottom of her slit and lapped her entire cunt with the rough top of my tongue and felt Becky shudder with my actions. I let my tongue find her sensitive nub and swirled my tongue about and then closed my lips over her nor engorged clit and bit down, then I sucked that nub into my mouth. I could see Robert moving the camera to capture as much of both of us as he could and saw Becky's head start to roll slowly back and forth as I sucked and licked her flower box. Plunging my tongue like Robert's cock into her cunt made her scream out and when I added a few fingers to her wet hot hole she began to moan and her head lolled faster from side to side. I could hear her muttering and swearing as I ate her sweet cunt, lapping up the juices that were now flowing copiously from her center. He hands were cupping her sweet tits and pulling on her turgid nipples as I devoured her. Her moans, screams and curses were continuous now as I was relentlessly sucking and licking. Her hip were bounding up and down and I had a time tying to lock on to her pussy but I was determined and when I had the chance I locked my lips on her hard clit and sucked it as hard as I could while slipping my thumb into her asshole. Becky's entire body seemed to lift off the bed like a scene from the Exorcist, but I held on and was rewarded with her cuming all over my face. I slurped loudly as kissed her petals gently as she rode out her orgasm and when she'd finally calmed down I crawled up the bed a put my pussy covered lips to hers and kissed her. Her kiss back was violent and she sucked my tongue, taking what remained of her essence from my mouth. Gradually we both settled and cupping each other's tits gently Becky looked at me and said.

"Oh my god Emily, I never could have imagined anything so pleasurable. I hope you will enjoy it when I take you."

"You were delicious Becky and I will want that pussy some more, I think I am hooked on the taste of you."

"Well Emily you'll just have to be patient I need to work on eating my first pussy now. I want to feel you cuming in my face too."

Once again Robert moved the camera to focus on Becky's face and my cunt, doing his best to capture that first taste for us. Once Becky had done that (and very well I might add) he once again backed off to capture the scene. Becky was at once the same and different them me. After licking my cunt and twirling my clit a bit she licked down and tongue my asshole. She circled that small hole with her tongue then moistened it with my pussy juice and proceeded to tongue fuck my ass. It was delightful and my body reacted violently to that torment. My body rose up and down as her tongue danced in my ass and when she returned to my needy cunt she ate me vigorously. Lapping my labia, fucking my hole and tormenting my clit. She was like a ballet dancer on my cunt, every step on time and in the right place. My orgasm was building and I knew it would be a massive one by the way she was skillfully manipulating my whole slit from asshole to clit. I was banging my head into the mattress and lifting my hips up and down looking for release but Becky kept me close but didn't take me there. I too was now cursing her, yelling at her to let me cum on her face and screaming fuck! Fuck! Fuck! She toyed with me and let my orgasm build then when she was ready she slid four fingers of her right hand into my cunt and I gasped, then after coating them liberally with my flooded cunt she then worked those same four fingers into my ass and then fisted my ass. I screamed and I came. Oh did I cum. My pussy was shooting cum into her face, in her eyes and in her hair as her right hand fucked my ass. Seeing I had found release she worked her hand from my ass and slid up next to me, her face soaked with my cunt met my face covered in sweat and we kissed, gently like lovers. Well I guess we were lovers by then.

Becky then whispered in my ear.

"Let's help Robert. Would you be ok if we both sucked him off and maybe shared his cum?"

I smiled at her and nodded and then said to Robert.

"Set the camera towards our faces, and then come over here for a two woman blow job."

With Robert sitting with his back against the wall, Becky came from one side and I came from the other and we kissed his cock, letting our tongue dance around the rigid pole, then we moved up and with placed our lips on either side of his mushroom shaped cock head. Then I took his cock and sucked him into my mouth, pulling out to allow Becky to do the same. In this was we slowly sucked Robert till he could no longer stand it and when he said he was cuming both Becky and I put our faces over his spunk hole and let his jism spray our faces. When he was done we sat a little higher so our cum soaked faces were right in front of Roberts and then we licked each other's faces clean of cum, culminating in a long deep tongue swapping kiss while holding Roberts re-hardening cock in our hands.

It was time for me to decide and because of the love I felt for both Robert and now Becky I asked Robert first.

"Robert would you let me watch you fuck Becky, if she allows you?"

He nodded and we both looked at Becky.

"Emily I would love to feel your cock in me. I think it is awfully generous of you to allow me this pleasure so I will allow you to select the hole he's to use. If you want him in my ass then I want your lips on my cunt, if you want him in my cunt then I want your tongue in my ass."

All I said was.

"I really want to eat that pussy again."

I knew that I would have a birds eye view of Robert's cock sliding into Becky's backdoor and that once he come, that Becky would let me suck his cum from her ass. So I rolled on my back and Becky squatted over my face and lowered that delightful snatch of hers to my waiting tongue. I looked up to see Robert's greased cock pointed right at Becky's brown eye and as my tongue began its dance on Becky's wet cunt, Robert eased his cock all the way into Becky.

12