Amateur Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky's head was down and soon her lips found my wet cunt and she lapped at my tender spots as I did hers. Robert took his time and paced himself and now and again as he pushed into her a bit more forcefully I could feel Becky moan into my pussy. We were three sluts on our way to orgasmic delights. Becky's juices were flowing down into my mouth and her tongue was making my own cunt drip as I watch my husbands hard cock enter and exit Becky's asshole. All of us were coming close I knew I was enjoying the site of a cock skewering an ass while I skewered a cunt and Becky? Well she had it all, a cock in her ass, a tongue in her pussy and a pussy to feast on.

With a roar Robert jerked I into Becky and I saw his nut sack tighten and knew he was ready to fill Becky's rear chamber. Becky must have felt his cock spasm because she bit down on my clit sending me over the edge and I sucked her clit hard as she screamed into my hole. The three of us were writhing on the bed, a tangle now of arm legs cunts and cock all of us yelling out.

"I'm coming!"

When Robert's cock shrunk and dropped out of Becky's ass his cum oozed behind it. Becky straightened up and moved her asshole over my mouth and my tongue reached up and into her ass to scoop out Robert's sperm. Becky squeezed her ass muscles to force the globs that had spattered deep inside her out and into my waiting mouth. Becky then bent over and took Robert's now soft but soiled cock into her mouth and cleaned him.

It was time for a break and we collapsed on the bed, Becky between Robert and I. All of our hands roamed someone else's body, gently, not to arouse but to comfort, to caress. Out bodies had worked hard in a short period of time and we all knew this was only the beginning. I knew that Robert had at least three more holes to fill, Becky had two to clean and I had at least one to clean. Then of course there was the strap on. But for now we rested, napped and cuddled one another. We readied each other for the needs we knew we wanted to fill. It was only Friday night and we had all day Saturday and at least a good portion of Sunday to spend as a wicked trio of sluts.

To entertain us as we relaxed Robert played the video on a loop over the TV in our room. So we watched all that we'd done over and over as our bodies were resting.

"So guys tell me. I know you made this video for you to keep and for me to have a copy. I wonder how much of the exhibitionist are you two? Do you plan to circulate this at all?"

A small tremor flitted through me as I wondered what Robert would say. I'd enjoyed the was I was paraded about town on our shopping trip, I got a thrill posting my desire for a woman of what we believe is a safe site but now I was stimulated thinking of a bunch of horny guys watching me, Becky and Robert.

"We've not gotten that far Becky. All we've elected to do at this point is what we've done, find you and let Emily experience sex with a woman. I would say that IF that were to happen then all of us would need to agree to do it."

"I agree with Robert Becky. I've enjoyed the bit of exposure I've had, as I am sure you've gotten off knowing we were going to watch your video response to mine. I might be up for some public sex tomorrow if the weather is good, maybe we can go somewhere that had the possibility of being seen while we fuck. I can also see myself dressing like a slut for you and Robert and going dancing or something."

"Well about the videos I agree with both of you. But I like your thoughts about being out tomorrow. I think Robert might enjoy two semi-exposed women on his arms, strolling the mall, stopping in a bar or restaurant for drinks or lunch. In fact I'm getting a little wet thinking about it."

Becky's hands went to my pussy and Roberts cock and she exclaimed.

"Well I got one hard and one wet. Sounds like we've made some plans for tomorrow. How about tonight? I'm starting to get wet and needy, didn't I see a Strap on Cock in your video Emily?"

"You sure did I said with some enthusiasm. How about a joint fuck? Robert can use his cock in my cunt and you can use the strap on in my ass?"

As Robert and I watched, Becky stood and grabbed the dildo, stoking it she said.

"I like the feel of this, kind of soft like a real cock and hard too. It's a bit larger then Robert, so your ass might take a minute or two to get used to it Emily."

She then got the strap and fit the dildo into the ring that would hold it. As she placed the straps about her waste she made sure the back end of the dildo was snug against her own clit. She showed us her "cock" and stroked it.

"Robert, Emily? I've got to tell you both that in a lot of ways I am really a very submissive type of woman. I feel like maybe it should be you Emily who rides my ass, make me take this cock wherever you want to put it. I would never admit this to anyone before but I really get turned on when I read about women who have no choice and who serve others. I hope you understand and are not disappointed."

Robert looked at me and smiled but said nothing. I looked at Becky, so beautiful, so innocent looking even with a cock on and then said.

"Becky, are you asking to serve Robert and I? Do you want to be our private slut? Are you ready to abandon your own desires to serve me and through me to serve Robert?"

Becky was rubbing her own nipples as I spoke to her, her joy at my questions evident in her eyes. She then lowered her head and stared at the floor.

"If you think I am worthy! If you think I am pretty enough for you! If you would allow me to honor you by serving you, I would never question you, never refuse you never make you ashamed of me. Realistically, I know that I will need some training, that I will fail you from time to time. If you understand that and are willing to consider me your personal slut or slave...."

I told Becky to step out of the room so Robert and I could talk. When she was gone I said to Robert.

"This isn't something I expected, but it is something I've read about, even masturbated after reading about. I've even thought of making a similar offer to you Robert. To do this, to accept her like this, would require her to move in with us. Tell me what you think?"

"Emily, so much has changed in such a short period of time. We've gone from a "normal" married couple to having a threesome with Becky. She is a beautiful sweet young girl. I too have enjoyed stories of submission and even cum thinking of you as my personal sex toy too. If this is something you can consider, let's just take the weekend, give Becky the opportunity to do this and if we feel we want this to continue then we will tell her by the end of the weekend, provided we are both in agreement."

"Sounds good to me. Its kind of funny how she told us she would need to be trained. Funny because I only have a vague sense of what being a Mistress means. Am I mean to her? Am I a kind Mistress? I think so that we can get some sense of all of this, so I can learn how to be her Mistress...I want to become your slut, your submissive. I will learn from you and use that to train Becky."

"You want to be my submissive, do what I say, be punished when you fail, rewarded when you succeed?

"At least as you say through the remainder of the weekend. I will be whatever you want me to be, I will fuck you or Becky or whoever you tell me to fuck. I will give you my body to do with, as you want. In turn I will expect that from Becky. On Sunday, when the time for Becky to have left comes, we will make a decision, or two decisions. One you and I will decide if having Becky here permanently is what we want, and two we will decide if this role of being your submissive is what we want."

"Ok Emily, why don't you bring Becky in and I will use the camera as you explain all this."

"Robert, I think from now until we make a final decision, you should not ask but tell me. I think I would also like it if you called "Slut" or "Slave" or whatever. I need to earn a proper title from you."

"Ok Slut, now call your slut in."

Becky came in when called and her eyes never left the floor. She stood, still stroking the cock she's strapped on and waited. Her chest was heaving, her tiny tits seemed to quivering, her legs looked like she's collapse. I let her stand there and wait. I was enjoying both the sense of power I felt and her sense of insecurity. Deciding to take the bull by the horns I said.

"Look at me slut!"

Becky's head popped up and her eyes locked on to mine.

"So my little slut, do you really think you can serve me? Do you think you're little tits and red hair make you pretty enough to be my slut? Are you ready to accept me as your Mistress?"

"I want to try Mistress. I will need to be trained. I do so want to please you."

She dropped to her knees, but her eyes remained where I had told them to be, fixed on mine.

"I beg you Mistress, make me your servant, your slut, your slave. Train me so you are proud of me."

"What about your life slut. Your home? Your family? Are you ready to leave all that to serve me?"

"Mistress, I have very little in my life now. My family is not close. My job is entry level. I can work here, if you will allow or require it. I've adored you since I first saw your video, loved you since you first hugged me. Wanted to please you since we first touched one another. Mistress I beg you!"

"Very well. I will call you slut for now. You will have the weekend to show Robert and I that you are trainable. You would be on your way home late tomorrow, so you have until then to earn your desire. Now take off that cock and put it on me. I think your first act should not be fucking my ass."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

As Becky worked to remove the cock, I said.

"Slut, you've forgotten the Master of the house! Don't do it again, I may become your Mistress, but Robert will be my Master and your Master too."

She once again lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Master, Mistress, please I meant no offense. Thank you Master for allowing your slut to accept me as her slut and for you allowing me to serve the two of you as you so desire."

I whispered to Robert.

"I think maybe this might work. Master why don't you get a belt and give your slut and mine a taste of what failure feels like."

I swallowed as Robert went to his closet and returned with a long leather belt. I motioned for Becky to join me on the bed, both of us on our hands and knees waiting.

12