Amateur Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now we needed either a skirt and blouse or a dress of some sort and since we already were wearing shirt skirts I went into the dress section. It took longer then I wanted but I found matching white silk dresses that would be very revealing in the sun light or in the bright lights of a bar or restaurant. We took an employee into the dressing rooms with us and had her remove the tags after we were assured of the fit I wanted. In this way she could ring up our purchases and we could wear our new outfits out to the car.

While I loved the way the bras fit us, pushing what little tit either or us had up and making them look a little more substantial, I knew I needed to make an alteration. I poked my head out of the dressing room and asked the employee for scissors. Dressed now in our garters, stockings and altered bras, we slipped on the white silk dresses and I was pleased at the look. The soft silk allowed them to hug our bodies, the deep neckline exposed what little cleavage Becky and I had, even with the extra push of the too small bras and the length would be short enough to do little to hide our bare bottoms if we did anything but stand or walk. I looked at us both in the mirror and loved how the red garters and bras accented how naked we were everywhere else. The garters and stockings framed our pelvic area making the bare white skin stand out, so too the red bras with the alteration I made. This would draw everyone's attention to our hard nipples. I had cut out the front of the bras, just enough for our nipples to poke through. I looked at my chest then Becky's and saw how our nipples contrasted with the red bra. Now I only had to hope that Master was satisfied. I looked at Becky and, as her Mistress, I was turned on by what I saw.

I slipped the clerk my credit card and paid for the items, then stuffed our own clothes into bags and held my slut's hand as we walked back through the store towards our Master and whatever fate awaited us. By the number of heads swiveling and comments muttered, I knew we'd managed to accomplish Master's desire for us to be seen for the sluts we were. Now being fifteen minutes late and awaiting Master's approval or not, we sauntered to the car.

Master was standing and leaning on the trunk of the car and when he saw us, he popped the trunk and we put our bags of clothes in. Then he had us model our new look and nodded in approval.

"You did well but you missed your deadline so I will have to come up with something to make sure you understand my orders better in the future."

"Yes Master, I humbly regret my inability to meet your needs and I beg you to correct my lack of respect for you."

"Mistress, Master, I too regret missing our deadline and also I humbly await both of your corrections. I promise that this slut will work hard not to tax your time having to constantly punish me."

Both Becky and I were put in the back while Master drove. He stopped at a convenience store and while we waited in the car, he stepped inside. He came out with two bags and handed each of us one. Inside each bag was a two-liter bottle of water and a dozen condoms. I appreciated the water and cringed at the condoms. I had not considered that Master might desire to see me fuck a stranger and I wasn't sure how I felt. Before I could give it too much thought, Master said.

"Show me how you appreciate my concern sluts. Please drink your water."

I began sipping from the large bottle, as did Becky. Master drove for a while and constantly reminded us to drink up. Eventually we stopped at a mountainous park area, with hiking trails. I wondered how I was to hike in the heels we wore. Master turned to us after shutting the car off and asked.

"Finished with your water ladies? If not then chug it down."

We both had almost half the water left but at Master's command, we gulped the water down as quickly as we could. When we'd finished, Master told us to leave the empty bottle but to take the bags with the condoms. Then he took us to the park and we headed onto a trail. Fortunately it was a trail that for the most part circled the park and did not climb the mountain. Very few people were in the park at that hour. I guessed like the store, that by later in the day more and more people would come.

About an hour into our walk the urge to pee began to become oppressive and I looked for a porta-potty or a bathroom along the trail. I noticed a similar reaction in Becky as her head swiveled like mine. When I felt that the pressure was unbearable, that I might not be able to hold it any longer, I asked Master.

"Master, your slut and mine need to pee. Will we be coming to a bathroom soon?"

"Your bathroom is all around you, slut. Just squat and pee."

I felt my face and chest redden as his words hit me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I'd read that in true Master/slut relationships all bodily functions were at the permission of the Master but as intimate as I'd been with my husband, I'd never peed in front of him, much less peed out of doors. Becky had already pulled her dress up and squatted. She was smart enough to squat where her pee would run down away from her and to spread her legs wide to avoid as much as possible peeing on her own thighs. Although highly humiliated at seeing her that way, I had no choice but to mimic her and do the same. As I squatted and saw Master staring at both of us, I shivered and my already hard nipples throbbed. When the hot pee poured out of me and splashed into the sandy soil, I felt not only relief in my bladder but sizeable spasms throughout my pussy. I dawned on me that I was getting off peeing outside while both my slut and my Master watched.

Once finished, we set off again with sticky thighs and moved deeper into the woods as we circled the park. Master found a side trail that we followed that led to a little open space where he decided that we should rest. He had Becky and I sit with out legs spread facing the trail that led us here and he sat behind us.

"Slut Emily! Your Master knows that you have some desire to feel another cock in you and from what I have learned of your slut, I believe that she too would enjoy her Mistress making her fuck a stranger. If any men should venture up this trail, I will offer the two of you. They may choose between you. If a stranger should appear and he selects Slut Emily, then Slut Becky will free his cock and suck him till he is hard then place one of her condoms on his cock before he fucks you. If this stranger selects Becky, then Emily will free the man's cock, suck him till he is ready and place one of her condoms on his cock."

I was shocked and stunned. Yes, I wanted to know what another cock would feel like, but I had always sort of imagined it would be someone both of us knew. That the setting would be more romantic, that my husband would participate in the tryst and that it would be a one-time sort of thing. I'd even had a fantasy that I took a cock in my mouth and pussy at the same time, but I had never thought of laying in the woods and being made available to any man who might come along. Was I ready to get up and go home? Was I ready to stop this whole weekend and end my time with Becky? No. I have been in a relative state of constant arousal since we'd made the video. I loved the taste of Becky and I enjoyed her desire to serve me. I wanted to please my own Master. I knew I could do this. I just hoped I could please my Master when the time came to actually do it.

It was quiet for while and every time it sounded like someone was coming up the trail to our little clearing, no one showed. I was beginning to think that no one would show and that Master knew this. Then I heard voices and two men in their early twenties came up the path and gasped when they saw two women lying spread legged, bare bottoms showing. I wanted to close my legs, but my pride would not allow me. I would please my Master.

"Gentlemen, these two women belong to me. They have each agreed to serve me, to do whatever I choose with them so long as it pleases me. Would either or both of you like to fuck one of these two women? While they lack decent tits, I can assure you that they know how to please a man between their legs and as you can probably see, they are wet and ready."

One of the two said.

"You shittin me? What's the catch? They got some sort of disease or something?"

"No, no catch and no disease. A condom will be required and the ladies have come prepared with a sufficient supply. All you need do is select whom you prefer, the red head with no tits or the brunette with tiny tits?"

He pointed to the taller of the two, an attractive athletic type with short brown hair and said.

"Since you were first to arrive, if by only seconds, you may select first. Once you've selected one of the girls, the other will free your cock and orally arouse you. Then she will slip a condom on you and you will then fuck the girl of your choice in the position of your choice. Since there are two of you then once the selection is made you will be made ready by the other girl as your buddy is prepared. Now tell me would you like to fuck one of my girls? If so which one?"

The man who selected first settled on me so I grabbed a condom and crawled to his partner and unzipped his pants and pulled out his already pretty hard cock. I took him in my mouth and watched as Becky did the same with my guy. We then rolled the condoms onto their respective cocks and crawled back to the men who would be fucking us.

I looked up into the eyes of my athletic young man and asked him.

"Sir, how do you want me? Missionary, doggy, would you like me on top or do you have some other position you'd prefer."

I sounded and felt like a whore and I guess the only difference here was that no money would change hands. My chosen partner mumbled.

"Doggy style."

I rolled onto my hands and knees, flipped my dress up over my back and spread my knees, opening my pussy to him. I heard him grunt and felt his presence behind me then all at once he rammed his hard cock into my cunt. Once I got over the shock of his sudden entrance and became accustomed to him, I let myself think about what was happening to me. I was fucking another man in front of my husband at his command. The concept and the slutty way I felt made me hot and I began to push my ass back at my strange cock. I just felt the beginning of an orgasm when he came and pulled out.

I turned to see his cum filled condom hanging from his quickly shrinking cock. I watched as he ripped it off and stuffed his cock back in his pants mumbled something like thanks and left, while his partner was finishing with Becky. He took her missionary style and he was obviously a bit better controlled and I watch intently as Becky wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her as her own hips rocked up to meet him. He came soon after and unlike his partner he gently kissed Becky, thanked us all and after tossing his own cum filled condom went to catch up with his friend.

"Thank you Master. Did it please you to see your slut servicing another cock? Did your slut please you, Master?"

"You did well, Slut. Much better then the man who fucked you. Perhaps you'll find one later who can make you cum too. Slut Becky, you too pleased me and I think your Mistress."

"Yes, Slut your Mistress is pleased with you."

"Thank you, Master and Mistress. Your slut does not deserve your praise. I am only doing what pleases you."

It was another hour or more before another man came up the trail and he was not interested in us and spat as he left calling us perverts. Later, a man and woman came up the trail looking for a secluded area for their own fun. When they saw us though, the woman looked intrigued and as Master presented us and what we were offering. I could see the lust building in her eyes as she stared into that space between my legs. She whispered something to her boyfriend and he shook his head. She whispered something else and he sighed and nodded. Then she said.

"May I choose first?"

Master nodded and she came over and sat in front of me. Before she could commence anything I said.

"It's my job to prepare your friend for my slut."

A crawled over to her boyfriend, who had already lowered his pants and boxers. I took his cock and began to suck him to full strength. Before I could take him all the way into my mouth, my partner knelt next to me and said, I want to help you. So the two of us prepared her boyfriend and together we slipped a condom onto his now rock hard cock and sent him to Becky. I grabbed my partner's hand and took her back to my spot and spoke to her.

"How do you want to do this Miss? Shall I lick you or would you prefer to lick me?"

"I'd like for us both to taste one another and since my boyfriend will most likely finish before us, let's do one another at the same time."

She sealed that with a deep soul searching kiss and then twisted about and pulled off her panties revealing a beautiful aromatic pussy.

"You've a beautiful pussy, Miss."

"As do you."

Then I licked her for the first time and the flavor of her was so different and yet so similar to Becky. I found myself devouring her, licking, biting sucking and kissing her labia and clit and fucking her entrance with my tongue. I felt her moving over me and judged my movements by how she responded. She was tormenting my own pussy with as much fervor as I did hers. Our legs closed on each other's heads as our mouths slurped and swallowed the juices our cunts produced. We both explored each other's anus and ultimately plunged fingers into each other's assholes as we worked our lips and tongues on our centers. I was crazy with lust and feeling like I would soon explode and only hoped that my partner was in the same place. I knew I would not last much longer and in an effort to make sure she was with me, I pushed a second finger into her ass and felt her tremble and shake. I felt rather then heard her groan into my opening and I screamed into her hole the joy of the orgasm that now engulfed me.

We lay panting in the diminishing sunshine and saw that Robert, Becky and her boyfriend stood above us in a circle.

"That was something else, slut. Your Master is very pleased with how you satisfied this young woman."

"Oh Mistress it was beautiful how the two of you came. I am so proud to be your slut and hope you will someday teach me to be so generous."

The woman's boyfriend stood there with a limp cock and helped his girlfriend stand and straighten her clothes. She tucked his cock away and then they left, thanking us for the unexpected treat.

"Well let's see, Becky used two condoms and Emily used only one. The day is about over here and we need some dinner. Emily will get the next cock, whenever one is available for her."

Master had us pick up the used condoms and wrappers and put them in a trashcan we passed on our way out. A group of young men passed us and I heard them talking about two women ready to fuck in the woods. I laughed to myself that they were so anxious to find the women that they never saw us as they rushed passed us. In the parking lot I spied the couple that'd just left and while the woman smiled and waved, it looked like her boyfriend was not as happy. That made me wonder so I told Becky to move on and asked Master to stop.

"Master, may your slut call a time out and talk to you?"

"Sure Emily. Is everything OK?"

"Robert, things are moving fast - faster than I can recall when I fantasized about some of this. You do know that I will do anything for you as long as what ever we do does not cause us to have a problem. I know you, like most men are more susceptible to seeing their wives or girlfriends with another woman. Today you saw me with another man, and yes, I know I saw you with Becky. I just want to make sure we are good. Are we good, Robert?"

"Emily, I never thought I could enjoy seeing you with another man and I think part of that was jealousy that made me think I might lose you to that other man. I sense in the arena of the Master/Slave fantasy we've commenced that my fear of losing you is not there. That being said, I need to know that you are comfortable with what I've done to you and to Becky so far. We've never discussed limits, never really planned any of this. It's hard to play a role without a script so I am doing a lot of guessing."

"So do you still want to see me fucking other men? I'll only be OK with that if I know you are OK."

"Emily, as I said in the context of what we've agreed on, this Master/Slave and Mistress/Slave experience, then yes. In fact I would like to see you, perhaps at dinner tonight take a more active role as Mistress with Becky. Be more an equal to me. Perhaps we can together give her some of what she wants. So far it's been only her as part of all of us. I think singling her out, making her the slut for the night and making the humiliation and exposure for her and not the two of you."

"I like that and you're right. She does have a submissive need and other then using her with me, she has not been the center. I'd like us both to push her submissiveness, to give her what she wants, especially if we consider making her a regular or permanent piece of this relationship."

"Then perhaps we need to stop home and cover you up a bit and slut her up a bit."

I nodded to Robert and said.

"Ok Master, time out is over. Your slut is back in play. Please do not completely ignore your slut tonight Sir. If I am going to serve you as you should be, I will need a lot of attention."

"You know slut, there is something I need to pick up on the way home."

Once again, the sluts were in back and Master drove us towards home, stopping only at the adult store. He went in alone and came out with one bag. Once we were back at the apartment he opened the bag and laid on the kitchen table a small crop. He looked at us and said.

"Later tonight sluts, at least one of you, if not both of you will meet the clit/nipple crop."

At the time, the object on the table scared me. My slut however grinned and her eyes seemed to be longing for what that object promised. I recalled what she had said about her spankings as a child and realized that she was, much more so then I, looking forward to being spanked. I decided that disciplining my slut might mean denying her that spanking. I changed my outfit, back to a simple short skirt and a red blouse (to match my stockings and bra). I left the top few buttons open to remain somewhat slutty. Then I had my slut strip off her dress and take off her bra. I loved how the too small bra had left imprints on her tits. I took both her tits in my hands and roughly pulled the nipples and twisted them hard while staring into her eyes and saying.

"I believe my slut looks forward to pain. I see she wants to be spanked."

She opened her mouth to speak but I spoke over her.

"Do not try to lie to me slut. In fact do not attempt to speak to me unless I ask for your voice. I know you are looking forward to that little crop Master bought. You will need to earn it. I have decided that I will not allow him to use that on you, nor will I use it to discipline you. No, slut! The only way that crop will touch your body is as a reward."

Then I dressed my slut. I put her into the dress Master had bought for me at the adult store. It left nothing to the imagination, so I allowed her a shawl to wrap about her upper body to at least appear that she had some modesty. Of course her pussy was still framed in the red garter making her bottom more apparent.

"Master, are your slut and mine satisfactory to you? Are you pleased?"

"I think this will be a fun night out."

He grabbed one of the bags with condoms and led us to the car. This time I was seated in the front with him and my slut was in the back. We again drove far enough out of town to try to maintain our reputations in our own backyard. We eventually stopped at a bar/restaurant that was perfect for us. It was not the kind of place you'd find families with children, but more the type of place that young singles looking for action and couples cementing their relationships might go for simple food, strong drinks and loud music. The lighting was kept low so my slut was able to pass through while being observed but not so much that we would be asked to leave. As I looked around after being seated I saw a number of women whose attire came close to my own but none as brazen as my slut.