Amateur Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ordering drinks and watching the waiter stare at my slut, Robert suggested that she and I get up and dance. He winked at me and I understood that this was both to put my slut on display as well as her relationship to me. Yes, we'd be the female lovers on the dance floor. Not many seemed to care while the music was fast and loud, but when it slowed down and I took my slut into my arms and danced sensuously with her, letting my hands explore her body and planting kisses on her neck and ears. A few more seemed to take notice as we finished and headed back to the table hand in hand.

A second drink and dinner and I took my slut back to the dance floor. Robert had handed me a condom and while on the dance floor I slipped the foil wrapped package into her hand. I whispered into her ear.

"Slut, make sure that is visible. I am going to leave you here and you need to find someone who can fill that package and you. Not until you've accomplished that will you be allowed to return to the table for desert. Oh and I want you to bring me that package when your done and show it to me."

The stunned look on her face told me all I needed to know and I left her on the dance floor swaying to the music. The condom was clearly visible in her left hand. By the time I sat back down with Robert, my slut had a dance partner. Over the next half hour she had a few and finally she left the dance floor with what looked like a college athlete. He was a good foot taller then her with a good-looking body. As they headed outside, Robert whispered in my ear.

"In the interest of her overall safety and my own prurient desire to watch, I am going to shadow her. Order some dessert for us."

I found Robert's sincere desire to protect Becky exactly what a good Master should do. I smiled at him as he made his way after her and did as I was instructed, ordering cheesecake for all three of us. I learned later that Becky had refused to get into a car with the guy and insisted on being taken over the hood of a car that was somewhat concealed from the highway, but also a place where Robert could watch and not be seen. While I would also learn later that the "fuck" was less than satisfactory, Robert returned to the table and a few minutes later my slut came in. She had the used condom in her left fist and before sitting, she opened her hand and showed me the cum-filled rubber. I smiled at her and told her go dispose of the condom and that she'd earned her dessert.

"Thank you, Mistress for allowing your slut to serve you. I hope my actions pleased you and I thank you and Master for keeping your eyes on me."

"Yes, my dear slut. You have pleased me. I think you will see how pleased once we get home. I feel our public humiliation events are over, at least for now. As for Master, it was of his desire to see to your safety. I assume he wishes to keep you safe to please his own slut."

Later, having arrived at home I had Becky strip down to her garter, stockings and heels. I had picked up the crop from the table as she did so and once she was ready I commanded her to stand in the middle of our living room, spread her legs and place her hands behind her head.

"Slut!"

I began.

"Tell me how this day suited or did not suit you. Be honest and I will reward you."

I used the crop lightly on her left nipple. She gasped with a mix of pain and pleasure and began.

"Mistress and Master, since arriving here and being accepted by both of you, I have been constantly on the edge of orgasm. Allowing me the honor to service directly you, Mistress has been my most satisfying moment. Our first session, you and I - woman to woman - was more than I ever imagined it could be. Master's cock filled me and satisfied me in ways no one else has and I suspect it is because you were there, Mistress. Today was humiliating which is what I wanted, but in truth the best moments of the day were when you punished me orally in the car, our shopping and watching you and the other women servicing each other in the woods."

I used the crop now a bit more sternly on both of her nipples as she spoke and though her words began to come slower as she swallowed the pain I was inflicting and as she struggled to hold off the pleasure that pain initiated. I will relate her comments without those pauses.

"Servicing the two men in the woods was only satisfying to me in that you and Master were watching me. Neither of the men, nor their hard cocks caused me to orgasm, other then by knowing I was taking those cocks at Master's orders. Tonight in the restaurant when you commanded me to take another cock, I was happy to do so for you, but once again, the simple fuck he gave me was not in and of itself as satisfying as showing you the used and full condom afterwards."

I had begun to use the crop directly on her clit and my poor slut was losing control.

"So slut, if you return here and if you become a wholly owned slut, you would do so because you want to be of service to me and through me, to Master. You would enjoy being humiliated in public and private, but the act of fucking strange men is not something that in and of itself is a goal for you?"

"Oh god... yes Mistress."

I reached up and took her hands down from behind her head and pulled her into an embrace. As I did so I felt her body contorting in a massive orgasm and when she had sufficiently recovered, I led her to our bedroom where Robert had gone earlier. He was lying on the bed, naked.

"Slut, you have done well. I want you to service Master's cock with your mouth and hands while I shower and prepare myself for him. You may get him hard and keep him that way until I return."

"Yes, Mistress! Thank you for this opportunity to serve you."

I showered and returned naked to the room. I moved on to the bed and pulled my slut up by her hair and kissed her deeply. Then I said.

"I must now satisfy my Master. I would like my slut to watch and feel free to offer Master your tits, your lips or your cunt while I ride his cock. I want to feel him explode inside me, slut. Later you and I will cuddle and make love to one another while Master sleeps and tomorrow I will let you know our decision."