Amateur Night Ch. 04

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
4.6k words
4.49
14.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(First of all I apologize for the use of Part instead of Chapter in the last installment. Secondly that chapter was edited by Larry Lancaster (who I would hope might also edit this Chapter) and I accepted a lot of his suggestions. I say this because if you find any errors then they are the spots where I rejected Larry's suggestions. If you like the way parts of the story flow then thank Larry for his skill and ability.)

*

I came out of the bathroom fresh from my shower and naked for my Master. I saw that my slut, Becky was sucking Master's cock as I'd instructed. I picked up the crop and swatted her clit and with my other hand pulled her up by her hair saying.

"Time for your Mistress to service our Master, slut. Serve us as you may while I ride that lovely cock."

I stepped on the bed and straddled Robert's body and began to lower my wet pussy onto him. I'd no sooner started when he said to me.

"Stop where you are slut! Stay right there, I will let you know when to move down and how far or fast to do so. If you fail to obey then I will use this hard cock on the slut that sucked it. Does my slut understand her Master?"

"Yes, Master! I am yours to command."

I stayed hovering above Master for what seemed and eternity before he instructed me to.

"Lower that slut cunt of yours so it just touches me, and take it slow."

I had to use my hands to help keep my body from dropping too quickly and Master's cock was now a moving target. I looked at my Master and pleaded with my eyes.

"You have a question slut? Are you confused?"

"Master, may I have my slut position your beautiful, hard cock so that my miserable slut cunt just barely touches you?"

Robert nodded and I looked at Becky who quickly took hold of his rigid member and positioned it just below my opening. I lowered myself very slowly until I felt the bare touch of his cock head and stopped. I was breathing heavily and knew I was dripping between my legs. I have wanted this cock all day and now just when I was going to have it, I had to take it slow when I wanted to just jump on it and ride it hard.

"OK now you may let my head enter you,"

I knew to keep it slow and it tormented the shit out of me. I shivered as I did my best to just allow the head of his cock to enter me. My insides were rolling with the promise of orgasm as I sat there, not moving, just waiting for permission to engulf his cock. He took his time, using slut Becky to measure the amount of cock I was permitted to engulf each time I was allowed to lower myself. Once I was finally seated with his cock fully entombed in my cunt, my clit pressed against his pubic bone, I was made to stay immobile. He asked slut Becky to suck on my tits and torment my nipples while I sat as still as I could. His hard cock felt so damn good inside me and I wanted and needed to move. The torture of having his cock inside me but not being able to use it, to ride it, to have it fuck me like the slut I was only inflamed me to longer it went on. To add my slut sucking and biting my nipples had me almost jumping in my skin.

"Slut Becky! You will stop now and hand me that crop."

My slut's lips left my tits and I groaned at the loss of her touch but as soon as I heard the word crop I froze and stupidly said.

"No!"

Master looked at me a bit bemused and said.

"No? No what?"

Oh I blew it. I stammered a bit and then knowing there was nothing to say other then to ask forgiveness I said.

"Master you slut is sorry for her error. Your slut is so enflamed by your hard cock she foolishly thought she had an opinion on this situation. If it Master wants, this slut will leave and allow slut Becky to serve you. I can learn proper discipline from my slut."

Robert said nothing and I did not move, nor did I allow myself to look at him. I was still fighting the urge to move and let his cock bring me the orgasm that had been building when I felt my left nipple sting and burn. Then my right nipple matched the left, then back and forth as Master used the crop on my nipples, making then sting. I looked down and saw small red streaks on the sides of my tits, and my nipples swollen and red, bigger and brighter then I can ever recall them. I was just beginning to enjoy the reaction of my body to the pain when I heard Master bark.

"Ride me slut. Fuck me hard and fast."

I did as instructed and he continued to assail my swollen nipples. My first orgasm only broke the dam and now with each downward thrust onto Master's cock I came. I lost count of everything but the pleasant sensation of pain on my tits and the hard cock I used to batter my pussy. When that cock finally came spasming inside me and spewing cum deep I had a mind shattering orgasm that took forever to roll through me. I was still gasping for breath for a few minutes after I dismounted Master and lay beside him. Slut Becky was licking his cock clean and by the time she was down and snuggled to his opposite side, I felt some degree of control returning to me.

I never did sleep with my slut that night, but the next morning she and I brought each other to multiple orgasms as we mutually ate one another while Master enjoyed his morning coffee. Later when Becky went to shower I spoke to Robert.

"Ok Dear! Is this the kind of thing you want to do? Is Becky someone you want here on a regular basis? I think Becky is stunning and I love her body and love her too. If you want to know, then yes I want her, if that is something you want too."

"Emily! I agree with you that Becky is beautiful I too love her body and enjoy watching the two of you together. I am OK with asking her to join us but since you've made it clear to me that you want to be submissive to me, then you will owe me one task in exchange for allowing you to ask her and another task if she agrees. Those are my terms."

"What do you mean by a task?"

"A favor, a duty, a chore, an act! Not sure yet. I'll know if you ask her if you've accepted my terms."

A few minutes later a dressed Becky came out of the back room, her small suitcase in her hand.

"Have you decided to leave us Becky?"

"Mistress, I understood that I was to leave today and I assumed nothing has changed. I am hopeful that you will consider me your slut or slave and ask for me to return to be your faithful servant."

I let a few moments of silence go by before instructing Becky to kneel at my feet, while I sat back on the sofa and spread my legs, exposing the pussy she'd recently serviced. She obeyed and stared at my open cunt.

"Master has allowed me to choose and if I elect to ask you to return I will owe Master a task. If you elect to return I will owe him a second task. I do not know what these tasks will be. I have come to understand the joy of serving him and so I shall try with all my ability to become the perfect slut or slave, however he chooses to refer to me. Consequently, I am prepared to ask you to return. I do not want a response from you today. Should you elect to return you would do so on a date we will agree on."

I let that sink in and Becky nodded, never removing her lust filled eyes from my cunt.

"I do not pretend to know all the rules that will ultimately apply to me, nor to you. As a start I will say that should you elect to return that you would be loved and cherished. You will be allowed to live with Master and I for as long as that situation serves all of us. You will be free to leave only this time and if you leave again, you will not be permitted to return. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Mistress. If I return I am free to leave at any time, but if I do I will not be permitted to return."

"Good. Now you will, if you return service both of us at our command and any failure will result in some form of discipline. If you desire a cock, we will provide you with one. If it is Master who elects to service your miserable cunt, he will do so as he chooses. If he elects a stranger to service you, that stranger will wear a condom. My cunt will be your reward for obeying, as of now there will be no other cunts available."

Becky nodded once again and I continued.

"Should you return and should Master approve of my decision, then you will owe me two tasks. They may be similar to the tasks that Master requires of me or they may be completely different. I have nothing else to say other then I do love you and so does Master. You may service your Mistress with your mouth and hands before you leave so that my scent will be with you as you return home to decide."

"Thank you Mistress."

Becky then brought me to orgasm with her tongue. When she was finished she said.

"Thank you Mistress for allowing this slut to enjoy the taste of you and to have your scent with me as I leave. I will consider your offer and I will either be here on Saturday morning by 8AM or you will not see me."

She picked up her bag and kissed me then Robert then left.

Monday Robert and I returned to work, the only difference that morning was that I now dressed in a skirt and blouse. Master allowed me to wear a bra to maintain a degree of modesty but insisted that my pussy and ass remain naked. The skirts I wore that week were not short so this presented no risk of being immodest at work. It did allow that should Master join me for lunch to be available for his cock should he elect to fuck me.

On Wednesday Master called and gave me an address and told me to meet him there at eight that evening. The address was in a town about an hour and a half away so I would not have time to go home and change after work. At ten minutes to eight that night I pulled into a strip mall and discovered that the address was for a tattoo parlor. Master pulled in just after me and I quickly exited my car to join him. Together we entered the shop that was empty except for a young woman who was manning the counter. I stood at Masters left as he said to the woman.

"I'd like a small tattoo for my slut. In fact I would like the word slut to be a part of the tattoo and I would like that tattoo right here."

As he said that he lifted my skirt and place his hand on my pubic mound. I was initially mortified at the term slut and then further humiliated by his blatant display of my naked bottom in the middle of the store. He seemed to hold the skirt up a bit longer then necessary as the young women looked at me then nodded. She then asked.

"You said a part of the tattoo, do you have anything in particular you'd like to see along with the word "slut". Let me show you some samples, I've had similar requests in the past."

She pulled a three ring binder from the shelf behind her and quickly flipped to a page showing some suggestions. I looked and saw only the word slut over and over in each tattoo. Eventually I saw that some were more elegant then others, the word "slut" in different colors and fonts, some surrounded by flowers, some by a colorful rainbow like effect. I was busy thinking about the pain of the tattoo of being splayed before this strange young women, whose hands would be all over my naked cunt as she worked that I missed seeing what Master selected. Stunned I was led/pulled to a room where a chair and various machines were set up. I was plopped into the chair and my feet were fitted into stirrups placed on either side of the chair splaying my legs and opening my pussy.

I sat numbly in the chair trying to take in all that was happening as the woman's hands now were roaming my shaved pubic mound. She placed a template of the design in various places until Master nodded his approval. I bore the needles that mercilessly pierced this tender area pushing the dye into my skin. I could only close my eyes and try to suppress the pain and indignity of the event. It took a couple of hours before she finished.

"Do you like it?"

She asked Master. He bent over and examined the tattoo and said.

"It beautiful, you do wonderful work. We may come back in my slut needs further marking. Tell my slut what she must do to keep the area clean and prevent any infection."

She looked at me and said.

"Well slut, I will cover the area for now and give you some pads to use for a few days until the ink sets and the area heals. Do not scrub the area but keep it clean. It will be very sore tonight and tomorrow but by tomorrow night the soreness should begin to ebb and the color will brighten as the dyes set. You may have sex as much as your Master allows as long as the area is kept clean."

Master paid the girl and I stood and walked behind him to our cars. It was very sore and walking was not easy. At the car Master said to me.

"That was your task, slut. Now if your slut returns you will have another task."

In my role as his submissive I knew to thank him and did so. We returned home and after allowing Master another look at my first marking, he said to me.

" I know my slut is concerned that this tattoo will bring her a good deal of humiliation whenever it is seen. I know you will have medical check ups etc. As a kind Master I am now ordering you to allow your pubic hair to grow, you shall not shave that area unless I require it. I may decide to trim it if it so pleases me."

"Thank you Master, your slut is pleased to honor your every desire."

I now thought of the discomfort of both the tattoo and the itching the re-growth of my pubic hair would bring and hoped that the discomfort of the tattoo would be gone before the itching began. Then at Master's request I stripped naked and knelt before him and accepted his hard cock in my mouth and begged him to fuck my mouth.

The lady was correct and in the next few days the tattoo ceased to bother me and on Friday night I stood naked and looked closely at the marking. Master had selected a design that showed a floral wreath of red and white roses that started near my labia on one side and arched just above the word slut in a sky blue cursive script. I had to admit it was beautiful. I wondered how much would be hidden by the dark hair that was now returning in little stubs, akin to a man's five o'clock shadow. Although Master fucked me hard that night I could not sleep wondering if my slut would knock on our door the next morning. I was fearful that she would not, and equally fearful that she would. Either way my life had changed and I was anxious for the morning to come.

Shortly before eight that next morning there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find a completely naked slut, on her knees with her luggage stacked next to her asking me.

"Mistress, will you accept this miserable slut into your life?"

I can't properly tell you how much love filled my heart at the site of her. I nodded and ushered her into the house helping bring in her bags then taking her in my arms I hugged her hard. Look I said. Dropping the towel that I'd wrapped about my naked body to open the door.

"My task was this! Master marked me. Isn't it beautiful?"

"Mistress you have suffered so much for your slut. Yes, it is beautiful and it shows how much Master loves you. I hope you will accept me and train me to be good enough to be loved by you as Master so cherishes you."

Then my new slut giggled.

"Is my slut looking for discipline already?"

"No, Mistress. You mark, your tattoo! The colors are red, white and blue! It made me think of your asking for the all American girl."

I looked down at my tattoo and started to laugh. Master heard the both of us laughing and came into the room.

"Well I see we have a slut joining us. Welcome slut Becky!"

Stifling her laughter Becky managed,

"Thank you Master. This slut is humbled to be here. If I may ask you a favor Master?"

"Go ahead slut!"

"Sir, this humble assemblage of cunt, tits and ass would like to request that she be referred to as slave. I intend in every way you desire to be a slave to you and to Mistress. I know you have marked her as slut and I do not feel I am her equal Sir!"

I watched Master as he considered her request. Internally I understood her logic, but the word slave has so many bad contexts. I spoke to Master.

"Sir, I do not in general like that word. However, unless you have something better, I do understand the need to be able to call us by different names or titles. Using our given names will only undermine the relationship we both wish to have, being submissive."

"Well then slut, I will leave it to you to name her. I have something I want for you to give her, to formalize this relationship."

Master left the room and returned a minute later with a small jewelry box and handed it to me.

"Slut, use that to cement Becky's status to you."

I opened the box and saw a gold wedding band with the word "Emily's" engraved. The band was wide and the lettering easy to read. I correctly assumed Master wanted me to use this to both mark Becky as belonging to me and in a vague way to make her my wife.

I asked Becky to stand and I knelt in front of her, the ring in my hand. Using the structure of a wedding vow I then asked her.

"Becky, are you prepared to accept this ring as a bond, signifying that you are mine, that you will love honor and cherish your Mistress for as long as you shall desire? Do you now take me Emily, to be your Mistress?"

"Mistress, I do so promise to love honor and cherish you. I shall make what is mine yours. All that I am is nothing without you to guide me."

"Then take this ring..."

I slid it on the proper finger.

" ... and from this day forward..."

I needed to name her.

"...be my Pet."

"Pet? You may now seal this arrangement by kissing your Mistress and from this day forward you shall serve both your Mistress and I."

Our kiss was wonderful and at Master request we made love to one another in our bedroom. Just the two of us, lips locked on one another as Master left us alone. We explored each other everywhere and enjoyed each other' bodies for hours. Exhausted we slept in each other's arms until Robert came to the room with instructions. We were to dress, skirts, blouses and heels. Nothing else. Once finished Master took us to the car and placed us both in the back seat. Once again he headed out of town and I thought we were headed back to the tattoo parlor but no, we stopped at a different store, one that had a sign in the window advertising its service. It was a shop that offered body piercing.

As we walked into the shop I reminded Pet that she owed me two tasks. She nodded her head and quietly followed us into the shop. This shop had a few customers but Master went straight to a counter that had various pieces of jewelry. All were designed to be inserted into the body. I shuddered as I looked over the display and wondered what and where. Then a thought came to me and I took Pet's hand and together we moved over to a salesgirl.

"Excuse me! My Pet here has fairly small tits, but she has excellent nipples. I think that I would like to have them stand out a bit more to draw attention to her otherwise flat chest. What would you recommend?"

I had been unbuttoning Pet's blouse as I spoke and pulled her blouse open to reveal her tiny tits. Her nipples were already popping at the public exposure and the humiliation of my words. The girl giggled and said.

"I'd almost want to peek up her skirt to make sure she's a woman those tits are small. But you are right about these nipples."

She reached over the counter and pulled on her left nipple. My Pet was turning scarlet from the show I was making of her, but she never moved as the girl continued.

"I'd suggest that you consider piercing her nipples, the piercing can make her nipples become erect at odd moments and if she's not wearing a bra it would draw some attention."

"That sounds like a fine idea, I think I would like her nipples to have some sort of ring inserted. Would that work?"

"If the ring is fat enough it would work."

She bent over and pulled a set of nipple rings out of the display case and showing them to me said.

12