Amateur Night Turnon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because that is an hour's rent for the VIP room," she laughed. "I am so horny I don't want to wait til we get home, and the VIP room will be a lot more comfortable than the back seat!"

Linda and both laughed at that. Kathy went on, "The DJ says we have to wear our panties to go out on the club floor and get our men. But when we get to the VIP room, nobody is watching."

I chuckled at that, but glanced at Linda. "Are you ready for another go, girl?"

"Wow," she exclaimed. "I have heard of multiple orgasms but never had them. If it is ever going to happen, tonight is the night. Rubbing my tits in guys faces is amazingly hot!"

"OK," said Kathy. "Let's put on a show for the crowd. One at a time go sit on our guys laps and whisper in their ears about it." She winked at both of us.

She pulled on her red and black thong which really showed off her nice ass. I put on the pink panties, still slightly wet in the crotch, and pulled them up tight across my pussy and butt. Linda put on her everyday white panties, but Kathy pulled them down low so the crack of her ass was showing. Kathy threw her hands over her head and shook her titties, and Linda and I followed suit.

We went to the door of the dressing room, entered the show room and stood by the door. Several of the audience members saw us and pointed and cheered. Kathy gave them a big smile and then started out. Instead of going right to Joe, she was working the room, going from table to table talking to the guys (and the few girls in the audience) and giving them a good close up look at those delectable tits with the rosy nipples. Finally she came to the table our husbands were at. She put an arm around Gary and rubbed a tit against his cheek, then did the same to George. Pretty much every eye in the room was on her.

The she went to Joe, spread his legs and planted her butt in his crotch. She leaned back and his hands came around to grab her tits. I saw the bouncer start toward them but she pulled his hands off, bent back her head and started whispering to him. His eyebrows raised, then he put his hands around her waist and she sat there slowly rubbing her butt against his crotch.

Now it was my turn. I worked the room like she had. I stopped at one young guy and pulled his head almost up to my nipples. They were hard and I was dying to have them sucked but didn't think the bouncer let that happen on the floor of the club, so I left him panting. I went to an old bald guy and rubbed them over his bald head instead. He reached out and patted my ass but I moved away quickly.

Soon I reached our table. Although Kathy seemed to have most of Joe's attention focused on his crotch, I did give his cheek a rub with my tits and distracted him for a moment anyhow. Then I went to Gary. He was staring over at Linda, standing topless at the door, obviously wondering when she was coming. I danced in between his legs anyhow and brushed my nipples over his lips, pulling away before he could start to suck them.

Then I went to George. I spread his legs out, and then straddled one of them, my pussy throbbing under its pink covering. I moved in close enough that my thigh was rubbing his cock, which was hard and jumping inside his pants. I rubbed up and down on it a bit, then leaned in so my tits were rubbing his chest and my mouth beside his ear. I whispered to him, "I am so hot for you! In a few minutes we are going into the VIP room and I am going to fuck you blind!" Then I tickled his ear with my tongue and pulled back to look at him. He was like a little kid holding an ice cream cone. His whole face lit up and he pulled me closer so my tits were really pressed into his chest. My nipples ached from it. I hoped we were moving on very soon.

But first Linda had her chance to work the room. As the audience saw those big tits moving around the tables another big cheer went up. Linda would stop now and then and let them dangle tantalizing close to a guy. But she always pulled back before they could touch. Then she moved over to a girl I had noticed, a stunning redhead that seemed to be really turned on by all the dancers. The redhead licked her lips as Linda approached. Somehow Linda had identified the girl who most appreciated those melons of hers. She swayed them toward the redhead, who leaned forward toward them. Linda let them enclose the other girl's head. Then she pulled back slightly and brushed both her nipples over the girl's lips. She came away with red smudges on each nipple from the heavy lipstick! The crowd cheered.

Now she moved toward us. She came up behind each of our guys, and while Kathy and I sat in their crotches she pulled them together until one head was pillowed on each of her soft boobs. Kathy and I each wiggled around as she did, and our guys just lay back and looked happy.

Then she came around and took Joe's hands. She spread them wide out and moved in between his legs. She ran her tits over his face and then continued down with them, rubbing the over his chest, then his belly, and finally letting them press into his crotch. They were so big that he had to spread his legs wide to let her rub them back and forth. He threw his head back and moaned. Then she reversed the process, bringing them up over his belly, his chest and his head. She spent a couple of minutes whispering to him. Then she settled on his crotch facing him, leaning back so her boobs were well displayed. The crowd loved this too and cheered again.

Now our guys were panting and jerking their hips as we sat on them, so Kathy pointed to the neon sign that said "VIP" and we all headed that way. We entered the private lounge and it was very luxurious. There were four couches, each large enough to serve very well as a bed too. George was practically panting, and pulled me toward a couch. But Kathy said, "Wait a minute. Lap dance time is first!"

We had seen the pro girls taking men off to the lapdance cubicles, but really did not quite know what went on in them. Kathy said, "It is easy. Just watch."

Her husband Joe settled down on a couch, spread his legs out, and grinned. Kathy looked at him for a minute, and then pointed George to another couch. Joe looked stunned as Kathy danced over to George and spread his legs out. She then showed us how a lap dance worked, rubbing her tits in George's face, her thigh over his crotch, then her butt working, then her tits up and down, all the tricks that would turn him on and give his cock a good rub in his pants.

Linda and I watched a bit, and then sort of got the idea. Since my George was getting a working already, I glanced at Linda and went over to Gary. She seemed surprised as I pushed Gary's legs apart and rubbed up close to his crotch. I could feel his hard cock throbbing against my thigh as I rubbed and it was turning me on more and more. I knew he was getting turned on too. As I said before, rubbing their cock turns them on but playing with their head really does the job. I knew he was imagining me up on that stage and it was making him even hotter. I pressed my tits into his face. He was surely used to Linda's big tits practically smothering him, but he made great use of my little ones and was soon suckling and tickling them with his tongue. They were so hard and sensitive that I truly appreciated his attentions.

Of course Joe was on the other couch, with his legs spread, so Linda got the idea. She backed into his crotch and used her ample ass to rub his cock through his pants. He reached around and played with those big knockers. Linda threw her head back and moaned and he did too.

I ground against Gary hard and he was starting to gasp, and so was I. Then Kathy called out, "Lapdance number over. Time to switch." I have no clue if she was actually timing by the music or not, because it was just a pounding in my head that matched the pounding of my pulse and the twitching of my cunt. But I stood up and started to move over to Joe. Kathy said, "We need to get their pants off!"

I saw Joe there with his legs spread out. He was unbuckling his belt as I came near. "OK," I thought, "we do need to get the guys naked so we might as well do it this way." I knelt down in front of him and pulled his jeans down over his hips and took them off. Then I danced into his crotch and leaned up against his cock straining against the cotton fabric of his briefs, and unbuttoned his shirt. Rubbing my tits against his naked chest, I pulled the shirt off him, leaving him in just his briefs. I went on with the lap dance routine, giving his crotch a good rub and using my tits on his face.

I glanced over and saw Linda now in George's lap, and my big brute looking foolish in his plaid boxer shorts. They were pressing hard into Linda's crotch though, so I figured my husband was well taken care of. I concentrated on giving Kathy's man a good time. This was really a turnon and felt very illicit somehow, which was just making my pussy wetter.

Meantime Kathy was giving Gary a great dance. She had his pants and shirt off and was pulling his briefs down. As I watched, his cock popped out of his shorts, standing up straight and tall, It was twitching back and forth, and Kathy promptly began to rub it with the fabric of her G-string.

So I took hold of Joe's briefs and pulled them off too. They hung up for a minute on his cock, and then as they pulled off I saw the biggest one I had ever seen. It was hard, but not as rock hard as George's gets. I decided to turn around and let it get into the crack of my butt, over my panties. I rubbed the soft silk up and down against it and felt it jerk and throb in response. I leaned back so Joe could reach around and massage my tits and felt my excitement building. I leaned my head back and blew in his ear and he intensified his rubbing against my ass.

I saw that Linda was working on George's plaid briefs now. Seeing Gary's hard rod sticking up, I hoped that she would not be disappointed in George. His cock, I could see, was not as big as either of the other guys. I knew how well he used it, though. I could see from here that it was hard as a rock, obviously standing straighter and harder than either of the others. I had heard that the small ones grow more and get harder at erection, and it seemed George was proving that true to Linda.

I wasn't looking at Kathy for any more guidance. I slid back a big from Joe, and started taking my panties off. I slid my hand down to my pussy and started to rub, and Joe grabbed his cock and started jerking it. Our eyes locked on each others, and we smiled as we kept up the mutual masturbation.

This time I head the music die, before Kathy cried, "Last number in the lap dance. Make it good!" She was naked too, having shed her thong along t he way. She danced over to Joe so I figured it was time to get our partners turned on for a big finish. Linda headed toward Gary and I moved to George. He looked me over with great intensity and tried to pull me hard against him. But I pushed him back. I thought that he, and I, both had just enough endurance left for a bit more teasing. I stood between his knees, far enough back that his cock stood up and twitched but couldn't reach me. I spread my legs until they touched his knees and began to swing my hips back and forth, thrusting my pussy forward with every swing. I had my hands over my head and my tits thrown out even if they were not big hangers. I teased him a bit, licking my lips. Then I moved close and closer to him. Just before I touched his cock I started kneeling down. My pussy moved past it, then I let my belly skin just slide over the tip of it. It twitched rapidly as I did. I continued letting it slide up until it was between my tits, just resting lightly on my chest between twitches.

Now I slowly moved my chest so one tit rubbed his cock very lightly. It twitched harder and as the nipple came against it I pressed forward and felt it beating against my hard nipple. I slid the other way and the head of his cock moved over that tit, down into the valley and up the other soft tit til it found the hard nipple. Now I squeezed them together as much as I could and made a nice nest for that dick between them. Moving up and down caused George to moan.

Someone had been smart in arranging the VIP room because the couches were all positioned so we could see each other, either directly or in the mirrors. I saw Linda riding in Gary's lap, her big ass cheeks wrapped around his dick as he played with big nipples on her melons. In the other direction Kathy was pressing up against Joe's cock and his head was buried between her tits. I didn't think I could have been more turned on than the dancing made me, but watching the others was an amazing thrill. I could see George's eyes darting from me to the other couches and I knew that it was for him too.

Since I am small and light, I sat in George's lap and put my feet up on his shoulders. Then I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled myself up toward him. This put my pussy right in front of his mouth. He got the idea and started working his tongue. It had only been a week that my pussy was totally shaved, but he had learned to lick all over my pubic mound, inner thighs, and shaved lips. His tongue probed my clit, and then deep inside me found the g-spot to tickle. I tossed my head back and moaned, and heard answering moans from my two girlfriends.

Things were getting hot now. I started working down George's body, rubbing my pussy briefly over the head of his cock, then pressing it with my belly, then rubbing it with my tits, and finally taking it in my mouth and working a lot of tongue action. He really likes this, and he rubbed my tits while I worked on him.

Looking around I could see that Kathy had pressed Joe back on the couch and they were in the sixty-nine position, both writhing and groaning. Linda had Gary's rod squeezed between those big soft tits and was working up and down on it while he thrust.

This was it. Between the dancing, the thrill of rubbing my tits and flashing my pussy to all those strangers, then the teasing of my girlfriends' husbands and finally getting my man so worked up, I was ready to explode. I pulled myself up until my pussy was rubbing his cock, but I just worked around the tip of it. He tried to push it in but I didn't let him penetrate yet. I felt the head of his cock bump my clit and that really got me hot. He pulled me close to him and started suckling my titties. My excitement was building to an explosive pitch. I couldn't wait any longer. Rising up, I let his stiff rod plunge into my pussy. I sank down and just enjoyed the penetration for a few seconds. Then he began pumping in and out. I joined the effort, rising up until just the very tip of his cock was inside me, holding there a second, then slowly sinking down to maximum depth. Up again slowly, down again slowly. Then the pace picked up as neither of us could stand it. Up and down, felling him plunge into my depths each time.

I could only glace at the other couches as I heard Kathy scream Joe was on top of her, her legs spread wide and his cock rushing in and out as she thrust with her hips. Linda was moaning steadily,. I looked over and she was kneeling on the couch while Gary took her doggy style, his cock buried deep between those fine ass cheeks and one hand squeezing a massive boob. I could see that each of them was thrusting deeper and faster. So was George, and I felt myself rising to the climax. Suddenly it took me, my hips shaking and my pussy clenching repeatedly. George felt it and hit his own peak, and I felt his hard cock twitching and spurting juice deep inside me.

I fell forward, my arms around him, but still able to see the action on the other couches. Gary was pounding Linda hard, and suddenly her head went back and she actually howled as her climax hit. This set Gary off too and I could see his hips thrust and couldn't believe it but he actually echoed her howl.

Just as the wild things finished, I saw Joe push his rod very deep inside Kathy and thrust with his hips as he came. Kathy had told me how she liked the warm jizz spurting inside her, and it immediately took her to a screaming climax too.

Sitting there on George's lap, I wiggled my hips gently around his deflating cock. I looked over my shoulder and said, "Wow, this was a noisy place but now it is quiet."

Kathy giggled and said, "Well Linda got two orgasms out of her first amateur night. What do you think of that, girl?"

"Well ... " Linda chuckled. "I think you missed the one while he fondled my tits during the lap dance. I am one of the lucky ones who can have a tit orgasm too. So that makes three tonight! Of course I will do it again. These boobs should not be kept from their audience!"

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers