Amateur Photographer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stormed off into the kitchen.

"Look," she shouted from the kitchen, "if you don't want me to suck your cock, that's fine. Just get your clothes on and get out of here."

I did want to her to suck my cock. I thought about it for a few seconds and came to the conclusion that I would do it. She's right, it's just a piece of plastic. Weird, yes, but no big deal, really.

"OK," I said. "I'm sorry. I'll do it. Come back and let's do it."

She came back into the room. She was smiling.

"OK, that's more like it. Now, just rest back on the couch."

In the meantime my cock had softened somewhat, and I resolved just to get this fantasy of hers over with so that I would have my reward, which was the sole reason for being here in the first place.

She climbed up on the couch in front of me, on her knees, so that her 'cock' was directly in front of my face. I reached up and grabbed it. It was made of some kind of clear plastic resin, soft on the outside but quite stiff. It looked remarkably lifelike, except that it was transparent.

She was looking down at me as I guided it towards my mouth.

"Go on, just lick the head a bit first."

I felt stupid doing this, but I did as she said.

"Good. That's it," she said. "Now suck it."

I opened my mouth and took it inside. It felt ridiculous to be in this position, even degrading, but I knew I'd better go along with it if I wanted my cock sucked. It would be over soon.

"Come on," she said. "At least make it look like you're enjoying it. It can't be that hard, surely?"

I tried to get into it with a bit more vigor, but I suspected she could tell that my efforts were a little on the perfunctory side.

"Come on David, just do this for me. Just because you're sucking my cock doesn't mean you're gay. Please, just go with it, indulge me on this. Just pretend you're a woman. Surely you must have wondered what it would be like to be a woman at least once in your life? Just pretend you're a woman and you're pleasing your man – shouldn't every girl suck her guy's cock?"

I didn't say anything – my mouth was full with her 'cock'. But I did want to please her, and gradually as I began to suck it, I became more comfortable with the feeling of it in my mouth. Had I ever imagined myself as a woman? Yes, I had, but only in an abstract way; it certainly had never been any kind of sexual fantasy that I could recall – not like what Kate's seemed to be; she seemed to be getting off on pretending to be a man.

I began to suck it a little deeper, harder. I was almost surprised to find myself running my tongue around the tip, without even thinking about it, exploring the shape and feel of it. I had to admit, I liked the smoothness, the roundness, the ribbed texture under the head. Kind of like a strange lollypop.

"Oh yes, that's it," she cooed from above me. She seemed to tower over me, a grotesque vision with her cropped short blonde hair, bare tits and torso, and huge plastic cock over which my mouth bobbed up and down. She was clearly enjoying this; now she was gently rotating her hips, ever so gently thrusting it further into my mouth. She was grinning madly; her eyes had a wild look to them.

"That's gooood, David. God, I can't believe how hot you look with my cock in your mouth!"

Such an weird thing to say, but even odder that I actually felt encouraged by her 'compliment'. I found myself sucking her harder in response. Somehow, despite myself, I was actually beginning to enjoy this bizarre little exchange.

"Yeah, suck that cock!" she squealed down at me. "Ooh, I wish it were a real one!"

I paused to catch my breath. I looked up at her.

"If it was a real one, I wouldn't be sucking it," I said as I looked up from between her legs.

"Well it's not, so keep doing it – I'm not there yet."

I slid my lips back over her cock and started sucking once more. I had gotten over the embarrassment I had felt at first, and now I was just going with the flow. I wasn't imagining I was a woman, but my mind was definitely focused on pleasing her. Just how it could possibly be getting her off I wasn't sure, but she sure was loving this. I wanted to satisfy her. Like I knew she was soon going to satisfy me.

"Ohh, you're doing good. Does it feel real, does it feel like a real cock?" she said.

I pulled my mouth off to answer.

"Yes, it does feel real."

She smiled.

"Well, it should. It's a resin casting I had made of my ex's cock before we split. His hard on was the only really good thing about him."

I almost gagged on her words.

"Jesus Kate, that's disgusting!"

"David, it's still only a piece of plastic. Come on! And really," she said, glancing down at my cock, "by the look of that hard on you've got, you're starting to like this, aren't you?"

It was true. I was enjoying it. My cock was almost fully hard. I felt ashamed.

"Come on, just suck me a little more. I'm nearly there. Please?"

I felt such embarrassment that she had noticed my hard on – I could protest all I wanted that I was doing this against my will, but the hard evidence to the contrary, so to speak, was there for her to see. I was about to say something but as I opened my mouth she slid her cock between my lips. She thrust forward, pinning my head against the back of the sofa. She began to gently thrust in and out, moaning as she did.

My God, I'm sucking a fake cock strapped to a woman and I'm actually enjoying it! And the fact that she knew was only making me harder. I looked up at her to see that she was watching me slurp away at her cock; I could see she was fascinated by the spectacle I presented. That wild look on her face, so full of aggression and power, that almost snide smile as she thrust her cock into my mouth. She was dominating me and I was submitting to it. I felt somehow pathetic, passive.

"Oh, that's good! Do you like that? Looks like you're into it to me," she said as she reached down to grab my hard on. "And if it makes you feel any better, your cock's better than my ex's – thicker, harder."

I actually caught myself moaning in pleasure as she said it. She was thrusting into my mouth harder now. She was moaning and squealing; her face was red, grimacing as she looked down at me as my lips slid up and down on her cock.

"Ohh, ooohh, yeah... I'm cumming!" she screamed as she grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, still thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth. I thought I would gag on it for a while, but soon she calmed down as her orgasm subsided. She withdrew her cock and bent down to kiss me. She was smiling; her face was red but she looked radiant.

"Thank you David," she purred as she kissed me again, "that was fantastic – hotter than I ever thought it would be!"

I felt like asking her about why this turned her on, but I was still a bit embarrassed about how much I had turned me on too, along with the fact that she knew I was enjoying it. So I said nothing.

"Now," she said as her hand slid over the top of my shaft to gently stroke it up and down, "I think it's my turn to suck some cock."

"Yes, I believe it is," I replied, settling back as she brought her mouth up to the head of my cock. I was rock hard.

She licked daintily around the head for a few minutes, licking the precum off the tip and sliding her tongue around her lips, looking into my eyes the whole time.

"Like that?" she asked, licking her lips once more, a strand of stick liquid suspended between her tongue and upper lip, my cock right in front of her face. God, what a photograph that would make!

"What do you think?" I said.

"I think you do," she replied before plunging her mouth down my shaft. She paused half way, and then sank further, going all the way till her lips hit my pubic hair. God, how does she do this? Oh yes, it was just like the other time; she could suck cock like no woman on earth!

Then she drew her mouth back up to the tip, sucking hard the whole way – and then plunged straight back down. She did it again, until she found her rhythm. God, she was deep throating me, pulling off and going straight back down again. It felt like I could literally be able to fuck her face, fuck her face hard and go all the way in, and she would have trouble accommodating it. God, I was about to cum! I quickly pulled her off for a breather – it was too soon; I wanted this amazing blow job to go on for as long as possible.

She looked up at me; she knew instinctively what was happening. She just lay there gently squeezing my shaft.

"Ooh Kate, how do you do that?"

"Oh, talent, and some practice. We'll have to teach you how to deep throat me like that. Maybe we can do a 69 next time."

I grumbled in embarrassment at that comment. Still, any minor humiliation I felt was worth it as the price to pay for a blow job like this.

"Ready to go again?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "suck my cock."

No words escaped her lips, which were now filled with my cock. But after about a minute or so of gentle sucking, she slid off me and said:

"I know you want to make it last longer, but I'm gonna make you cum now."

Well, I thought, why not? I laid back as she worked her magic. I had been expecting another deep throating, but she did something very different this time. She grabbed the lower part of the shaft in her hand and began to run it up and down, feverishly. She had taken the top half in her mouth, and she was rubbing the underside with her tongue, pausing sometimes to suck me hard – very hard, and fast. The pressure of her mouth was incredible as she sucked it in, then released the pressure, then sucked again, while all the time pistoning the other end of my shaft.

No man could cope with this level of stimulation and not blow his load. Nor did I have the willpower to make her pause for a moment. I felt the sensations rising; it felt like my cock was burning in a fire, yet with no pain, the heat in my shaft, for that was what it felt like, was just so intense. I felt like shutting my eyes, such was the force of the eruption, but I wanted to see, I wanted to watch her, watch her do it – how could any woman tune into to a man's need like she could?

Finally it was too much. I felt the first wave coming, and my hips jerked so hard I would have toppled us both onto the floor had she not anchored my leg with her free hand. Oh the exquisite release, such relief I felt as load after load pumped though my loins and into her mouth as she sucked hard, drinking it down. My mind was a blur as my head fell back against the sofa, conscious of not much else except the pressure of her lips on my cock as she sucked it hard, sucked out everything I had to give.

When it was over I watched as her lips slipped off my cock. She licked her lips, licking up the cum that had splattered onto her face.

"Mmmm, you taste good – just like the last time," she said.

Then she got up and walked away, undoing the strap on and tossing it onto the floor as she headed naked into the bedroom. When she returned she was wearing a pair of faded jeans and a light blue t-shirt. God, she looked hot like that, so different from the, well, the strap on. It wasn't just that she gave blow jobs like no woman on earth; there was something about her that I'd never seen in other women.

She was sitting at her kitchen table going through some papers when I finally found the strength to drag myself up off the sofa and put my clothes back on. I went over to behind her and put my hands on her shoulders, dropping my head to kiss her on the neck.

"David, that's fine, but I've got several hours of work still to do here marking these essays. You know, the intellectual outpourings of those little sluts you photograph?"

"OK, I best be off then," I said, making my way to the door. I heard her chair scrape the floor as she stood up. She met me at the door.

Hey," she said, "I'm not trying to boot you out, but I do have a lot to do here."

Then she reached up and kissed me gently on the lips. She had such a sweet, soft kiss, lips like silk. Wow!

"David, thank you for doing that for me – I know a lot of guys wouldn't have done it, and I really appreciate it. But now," she said, giving me a last peck on the lips, "you better get going."

I said goodnight and stepped out into the porch.

"We'll have to do that again soon," she said as I walked away, not sure exactly what she meant by 'that'.

12