Amateur Photographer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate, is this really necessary?" I said, beginning to wish we could just get this over with quickly and get out of here.

"Yes, it is. We need to get the size right. I want you to look as good as possible. Now, stop arguing and put your bra on."

I did as I was told. Kate stood behind me and did up the bra strap at the back. She reached around and grabbed my tits, wrapping her body around my back and jiggling my tits in her palms until they settled within the confines of the bra. I could feel her quickening breathing through my back. In the mirror could see her looking over my shoulder, her hands wrapped around my breasts.

"Mmm, God David, that looks hot," she purred. I felt my cock begin to stir. The beginnings of a hard on were clearly visible in the mirror. I watched Kate's reflection in the mirror, noting that her eyes were fixed on my member. My balls stirred at the sight of her like that. My cock began to swell rapidly.

"Oh David," she whispered into my ear. I could feel her hot breath on my neck. "You're getting hard again."

Her hand strayed down to my cock, fingers straying along its length. Mmm, that felt good.

"Ever been blown in a changing room, babe?" she said.

"Er, not that I can recall."

"Well, she said, now down on her knees, spinning me around so that my member was right in front of her face. "You're about to be."

As hard as I was, I wasn't sure this was a good idea -- the shop girl would be back any minute.

"But Kate," I said, as I watched her slip my cock out of its confines as her tongue lapped the underside. "what about the shop girl!"

"What about her?" she said, just before she plunged her mouth down over the head. "I don't think she'll mind. A bit of excitement to ease a boring day at work. Probably be the highlight of her day."

With that, I just shut up and let Kate go to work. God, she was good. She really knew how to suck cock. I just stood there, my hands gently cradling the back of her head as it bobbed up and down, working her magic. Ooh yeah...

"I've got a nice skirt here for you to try," came the voice on the other side of the door. Kate looked up at me, her mouth filled with my cock. She grinned at me wickedly. She let it plop out of her mouth.

"OK," Kate said, "let's try it." With that she quickly stuffed my cock back inside my underwear and got to her feet, taking the garments from the shop girl as she passed them in through the partly opened door.

I put on the skirt and slipped on the top. The top was black, sleeveless, with a high neck, so it covered my Adam's Apple. It fitted nice and snug. My 'tits' looked remarkably real. The skirt was short, but it was pleated and flared -- even with my cock in this excited state you could only just make out the outline of the protruding head beneath the material.

"This is more like it," Kate said. "Hey, come and have a look," she called to the shop girl outside. "I need a second opinion."

She opened the door. I watched her as she took in the transformed sight of me, her eyes fixed on my fake tits, something she couldn't have expected.

"What do you think?" Kate said. "Do you think he passes as a girl?"

The girl looked me up and down.

"Absolutely," she said. "You look hot," she said, addressing me. "And those boobs -- they look so real!" She was obviously really enjoying this now. Yep, I could just imagine the conversations she'd be having with her friends later over this weirdo couple that she served this morning.

"Best of all," Kate said, "it doesn't show. Here, take a look."

She directed the girl to take a closer look at the front of the skirt. They both bent down in front of me, examining the way the skirt fitted. The girl gently tugged at the hem of the pleats.

"Yeah, you're right. It does the job - you can hardly see anything now."

"Yeah," Kate laughed, "Everything's concealed -- even his hard on!" she squealed, grabbing my hard on through the material as if to provide the evidence. They both giggled.

"He always gets a hard on when I dress him up, don't you David?" she said, teasingly.

It was embarrassing, but with Kate I was getting beyond the point of embarrassment -- I had come to expect it. And how bad could it be -- two cute girls checking out my hard cock; so what that I was wearing women's clothes?

"And even though it's short, his legs look really good -- it almost looks like he's got hips!" Kate said, having moved her hand away from my cock. She lifted my skirt a little, as if to emphasize the legs she was describing. I felt for a moment like I wasn't even part of this conversation, as if I was a specimen being carefully examined, totally objectified. Kate and the girl were still at my feet, judging my feminine likeness.

I could feel Kate's fingers rubbing my legs.

"And his legs are so smooth," she said. Looking down, I could see the girl was simply watching, acting passively in reaction to what Kate was saying, either out of fascination or simply in order to indulge the customer and not risk messing up the sale.

"Did you shave him?" said the girl, glancing up at me.

"No, we've just been to the beauticians. Here," she said, taking the girl's hand, "feel how smooth his legs are."

I felt her little fingers gently wrap around my thigh, sliding up and down gently. It felt electric.

"Mmm," she said, "they are very smooth."

"Yeah," Kate giggled, "we went the whole way. He's completely hairless. Here, take a look."

With that, she lifted my skirt. I felt her fingers slide inside the waistband of my underwear. She pulled them down, and my hard on sprang out from under my skirt. I looked down as all this unfolded, a passive player in this weird voyeuristic experience as the two girls stared at my shaven cock and balls. And all the while the girl was still touching my thigh.

"Look at that," Kate said. "Men look so much better without all that hair down there."

The girl just continued to look, not saying anything. Kate had my cock in her hand now, as if to confirm how she had just described it. The girl was simply crouching alongside her, watching.

"Mmm, so smooth, so hard," Kate purred as her hand slid along the slick shaft. I felt the girl's grip on my thigh intensify, watched as her other hand grabbed the hem of my skirt, to lift it clear of my cock. Oh God, I thought I was going to cum on the spot.

"Mmm, that's better," said Kate, as the girl held the hem of my skirt up around my waist. They were both gazing at my wet, glistening member now. I watched as Kate's tongue snaked aggressively out of her mouth, to snare the liquid seeping out of the tip.

"Mmm," she purred licking her lips. Then, as the girl watched, she opened her mouth and plunged down over my shaft. The girl's mouth opened in an O-shape as Kate took me, diving down over my member, taking more of me into her mouth, and then more, until finally she reached the base; I could feel her lips touching against my abdomen. Oh Christ, how does she do that?

I felt some fingers gently cradling my balls. For a moment I thought it was the shop girl's hand, but it was Kate. The sensation of her little fingers on my bare skin was as incredible. The shop girl continued to hold my skirt up around my waist, so that Kate could continue performing her magic, fucking me with her mouth. Oh Jesus, could it get better any than this?

And now the girl was ever so gently moaning as Kate began to suck me harder. And I was moaning, trying to stifle the sound given that this was a public place, but battling hard as Kate worked me over for the second time in the space of a few hours. Damn, I was going to cum! The girl continued to hold my skirt up, her face so close to my cock that I could feel her hot breath on my skin.

Then Kate stopped. She let my cock plop out of her mouth and turned to the girl.

"Hey, do you want him?" she said. They were looking at each other, face to face, barely an inch separating their lips. The girl paused for a moment.

"No," she said. "Let me watch."

"OK," said Kate softly, "I'm going to make him cum now."

"Ooh," the girl moaned quietly. Suddenly she lunged forward and kissed Kate hard on the mouth. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. She broke off the kiss just as abruptly as she had started it, as if she hadn't been sure she'd meant it in the first place. The two women looked into each others' eyes for a moment before Kate grabbed the girl's head and brought her lips to hers, embracing her in a violent, passionate kiss. They held each others' heads as their lips mashed together, seemingly forgetting about me for a moment, and yet it was their very actions that were now taking me right over the edge. I felt the sensations building in my balls. Here it comes...

"Oh, oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I howled, as silently as I could, as I felt the first blast rushing up through my shaft. Kate grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard, at just the right moment, and I erupted, grabbing hold of the wall to hold my balance as my body spasmed in ecstasy, blasting all over her face, her neck, her t-shirt. The girl just watched, open-mouthed, as this bizarre spectacle unfolded.

Soon Kate was licking her lips and cleaning off the cum with a tissue.

"Mmm, that's twice in two hours -- not bad David," she said, and the girl giggled. I smiled as I pulled up my underwear.

The girl left us while I got changed. We met her at the cashier, and Kate paid for the skirt and top. She smiled at me as she put the garments into the bag.

"I'm Roslyn, by the way," she said, almost shyly. She certainly hadn't been shy a few moments ago.

"Kate," said Kate. "And this is David, but you already know that. Actually," she said, turning to me, "for today we'll have to give you another name. A girl's name. Let's see..."

"Um, you could call him Davina," said the girl, Roslyn, with a little giggle.

"Davina. Yes, I like that," said Kate. "Davina it is."

We were about to leave when Roslyn stopped us.

"Hey," she whispered. It seemed clear she didn't want the older woman working in the shop to hear her. Must have been her supervisor, I reasoned. "Here's my number -- I'd love to get together with you guys, you know, some place else, not here."

"Yeah," said Kate, "I think I'd like that too. What about you, Davina?"

"Oh yeah," I said, "I'd love it."

And with that, we strolled out of the shop.

"Now, my darling," Kate said. "We need to do your make up."

I said nothing, pretty much exhausted from blowing my load twice in the space of a couple of hours. Pretending to be a woman wasn't half bad, I chuckled to myself as Kate and I walked through the mall, arms wrapped round one another, my cock somehow beginning to swell once more.

12