Amateur Sins

Story Info
He's been in the pornography business for three hours.
4.5k words
4.43
35.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen Carver had been an amateur pornographer for about three hours. He sat at his kitchen table and wondered if he was actually going to go through with this. Could he actually take advantage of innocent girls? Could he have sex with them in front of a camera? Could he exploit them to a mass horny men during their most private moments? He simply didn’t know and until the answer came to him, Stephen Carver planned to remain seated at his kitchen table, listening to the Chicago Cubs play the Pittsburgh Pirates in Pittsburgh while sipping from an ice cold glass of root beer and wishing to Christ that he had some real beer in the fridge.

In his parlor, a handsome fat man with a baby face and the most slicked back black hair Stephen had ever seen was talking to a young woman named Clarissa Sanchez, who by laws of his new profession, he was to exploit. She was a gorgeous eighteen year old girl. She lived in a town not far from Chicago, came from an honest family, had three brothers and a sister, so it was a big, honest family and she just graduated high school not more than a month ago. Stephen couldn’t figure out her motivation. If he did this to Clarissa, it could ruin her life, her future, everything, but on the other hand, if this is what she really wanted, who was he to argue. Stephen Carver had never faced such conflict in his twenty-three years of life.

The fat man was Kyle Parker and he was holding an expensive cam corder at Clarissa while he asked her unimportant questions. Kyle wasn’t only a fat man, he was a big man. At six foot five and over three hundred pounds, he might still have a chance to be on the offensive for an NFL team. The cam corder looked small in his giant hands, but he was a genius with it as well. He always got the shot you were looking for. His voice was hard and demanding, but in some strange way, also gentle and soothing. Only Kyle could make the questions he was asking Clarissa Sanchez sound important.

“So you’re eighteen years old, you recently graduated high school and you work at Blockbuster.” He turned slightly to look at Stephen, whom in return, hardly made an acknowledgment. “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked.

“I do,” Clarissa said. “But he keeps pissing me off. He keeps flirting with other girls. I hate when he does that.”

To Stephen, she sounded so small, so innocent, so damn aggravating. She sounded like a girl who would be starting high school in August, not starting college. His head suddenly hurt a little more. He sipped root beer, attempting to ignore the pain. His stomach was beginning to hurt a little too. He wondered if he could even get an erection today, and seriously doubted it.

“Is that why you’re doing this?” Kyle asked. “To get back at your boyfriend.”

“That’s some of the reason,” Clarissa answered a little too quickly. “I’m also doing this because he seems exciting. I always wondered what it would feel like to be in a dirty movie. I’ve seen them. I was used watch my dad’s stash of movies. It seems like fun. Will other people really watch this?”

“Yes,” Kyle said. “A lot of people, we hope.”

Hearing “we” made Stephen feel like a criminal. Clarissa was just a confused kid who didn’t know any better. Was that a reason to exploit her like this? He scratched his head and sipped more cold root beer while listening to Clarissa recite stories of her first sexual experiences. Her first time, her first blowjob, her first time with an older man and all the same blah, blah, blah. When it came to sexual anecdotes down memory lane, Stephen felt cheated. All the stories were repetitive. They all seemed to have the same beginnings, middles and ends, but with a change of characters to each story. To make his situation worse, Stephen was feeling very tired.

He looked at Clarissa Sanchez for what seemed like the hundredth time that night, but this time he looked harder, looking for something that would change his mind, searching desperately for the answer he was looking for. He couldn’t get past her clothes, at first. Clarissa was wearing a purple tee shirt, with a message for any peaking, breast loving men in the world. Letters in big white letters that read: IF U CAN READ THIS, U’RE LOOKING 2 HARD. She also wore a pair of tight, faded denim shorts which perfectly revealed the curves of her ass. Her feet were protected by cheap, brown sandals. Her toenails were painted pink, and Stephen found himself wondering if Clarissa was too old to paint her toenails or not.

Stephen also noticed that she wore too much jewelry. She wore three rings on her left hand, two on the right, a silver bracelet around her left wrist and gold necklace with her initials around her neck. By noticing her clothes, however, Stephen couldn’t avoid checking out her body. Clarissa had deep bronze skin, shoulder length black hair and the most hypnotizing almond shaped brown eyes he had ever encountered. Her face was oval, her ears cute and adorable, her nose thin to the point and her lips moist and pink without lipstick, revealing perfect white, perhaps a little too small, teeth. Her stomach was completely flat despite what Clarissa’s dad calls “a strong appetite.” He didn’t know if it was true because he never met her dad, and under the circumstances, probably never would. He noticed her long, shining legs and thin arms. A pen might have seemed thick in her hands, and he wondered how his thick cock would look between her closed hand.

It started that simply. He had looked at her small firm breasts, her nearly perfect ass, her beautiful petite figure, and none of these things had captured his fancy. But looking at those small hands really got the fantasy mode working. Despite what seemed like failed and doomed equipment only five minutes ago, Stephen Carver found himself aroused, and the oncoming erection was unstoppable. Her hands, he thought to himself. Normal men would have gotten a hard-on just checking this chick’s rack, but you can’t get even the slightest bit stiff until you check out her small hands. The inner voice was supposed have made him feel awkward, but it only rejuvenated Stephen further. The conversation between Clarissa and Kyle drowned out. He began wondering the many ways he could demonstrate pleasures upon Clarissa’s body. He began thinking that he would have to find ways to please his soon to be many adoring fans. But there was also the simple fantasy and that was just fucking a girl that would have been out of your league a few years previous.

Much of what Kyle and Clarissa had been talking about slipped away and would not be known until he saw the tape later. When he turned on their activities, he saw that Clarissa was completely naked, sporting a perfect shaved vagina. She was fingering herself slowly, making herself a sloppy mess at the demand of Kyle, who watched from behind the camera. Clarissa moaned softly every few seconds or so, but as the fingering became faster and more intense, the moans became louder and more frequent. His penis responded by hardening and lengthening. The head slowly vanished from where it came from. Stephen had made up his mind. Besides, he wasn’t exploited this girl, this girl was exploiting herself with her own free will.

He didn’t know how he resisted Clarissa this long. He watched her do her thing with her own fingers, moving them in and out in rapid motions. She was laying down on her back, legs over her head and spread wide so her face could be seen between her legs. Kyle had the perfect shot of this action. He moved around for several different shots in fact. Kyle enjoyed editing just as much as enjoyed using the camera. He seemed to have notice the change in Stephen without looking at him. Made he his feelings were absorbed into the atmosphere, who knew, who cared. When he saw Kyle’s baby face and that wicked grin, Stephen Carter nodded his head, indicating that he was ready for action.

“Are you ready to meet, Mr. Carver?” Kyle asked Clarissa.

To overwhelmed with pleasure at the moment, Clarissa simply nodded her approval. Kyle walked onto the scene, feeling stiff and excited. He avoided looking into the camera. “Hi,” he told the girl. From between her legs, he saw Clarissa mouthing the word, “Hi,” in return.

“You seem rather busy.”

“You’re Mr. Carver,” she mumbled.

“That I am.”

Mr. Carver sounded like a serial killer’s nickname. He never realized the spooky quality of his name until it was said by masturbating eighteen year old girl. She licked her lips while fingering herself. He sat down and began massaging her breasts softly. He was hardly aware of Clarissa’s hands grasping his crotch. There lips met briefly, perhaps as a matter of introduction. Maybe in his new business, sticking your tongue down someone’s throat was like asking “How are you doing, sir or madam?”

When the kiss broke, Stephen was overwhelmed with the need to taste the girl’s sweet vagina. He moved himself between her legs, looked into her eyes, saw approval, and proceeded to move his head down, tongue ready for action. Stephen already forgot that he had a friend in the room with a camera. He pulled her lips apart as far as they would stretch, but Clarissa continued to run her finger around the outer lips. He began moving his tongue up and down between the pulled pussy lips while Clarissa continued to slowly finger herself, but became careful not to-let’s say, poke him in the eye.

“That looks like fun,” he heard Kyle say.

Clarissa moaned as if responding to the comment. “Oh yeah!” she moaned absently. She began to buck her hips wildly. Stephen swirled his tongue in perfect circles, then moved back to the up and down game. Sometimes he would press his teeth into her. He managed to look up and saw the pleasure on Clarissa’s young face. He wondered how many times she’s been in this exact situation. How many guy’s have eaten you out, young girl? She moaned louder. Squirming. Her body tense and shook. “I think I’m cuming,” she moaned. The statement sounded so innocent, he almost came himself.

Instead, Stephen focused his God given talents right on her clitoris. Clarissa lifted her clitoral hood. Stephen also stretched her lips as far as possible, licking more and more rapidly, focusing his efforts on her clitoris, wanted her to cum more fierce than at any other time in her life. After all, he was working for the public now. If his mouth weren’t full, he might have laughed.

Clarissa went off a moment later, jerking into a shattering orgasm. His face and tongue took the brunt of the impact. He never missed a beat, however, just kept licking during the whole show. Around and around, and hot damn this girl tastes good. The inner voice was really speaking today.

“Holy fuck!” Clarissa moaned again. The orgasm and finally subsided. There was a minor wave, then only heavy breathing. “Damn! It n-n-never felt that good before.”

There was a slight pain in his jaw, but otherwise he felt fine. He stopped for a moment, looked into her eyes, but kept silent. He couldn’t think of anything to say. Stephen went back down and ate her out for a few more minutes just for the hell of it. Clarissa didn’t seem to mind at all.

“I think you owe Mr. Carver a favor,” Kyle said.

“I think I do,” Clarissa responded. “Would like me to put it in my mouth?”

She sounded so damn young. Was it an act? Did she act like this all the time? What was the deal? Some questions were meant never to be answered. Stephen never would have expected her to ask the question the way she did. He looked at her. She was just catching her breath again, but slowly rising. Stephen just sat back against the arm of the couch. He scooted up and allowed Clarissa to slid his pants and boxers down to his shoes, which he had forgotten to take off. Screw it. There’s time removing your shoes later.

Clarissa took his nine inches of resurrected penis into her small hands. The same small hands that finally made his monster grow. It looked the way he had envisioned. She wasn’t able to get her entire hand around his cock, just enough of it. She used both hands to stroke it up and down.

“Is that going to fit?” she asked. Her eyes were suddenly wide, a little panicky.

“There’s only one way to find out.”

With that she slowly lowered her head until her lips made contact with the head of his cock. She licked around it slowly, moved, licked the V-shaped ridge under his penis head. When she became more comfortable, she began licking up and down his shaft, then down to his balls. She cuffed his heavy balls in the palm of her hand and tasted, licked and sucked both testicles one at a time, then moved back up his cock.

Clarissa took a deep breath and finally took the head of his penis in her mouth. She kept one hand on the base of his cock and worked it up and down while using the other hand to finger her slippery pussy. Her distended as more and more his cock pushed into her mouth. Her tongue worked the underside of his shaft as moved down. She only managed to take six inches of the nine, but Stephen was happy she could manage that. He didn’t have a monster cock by any means, it was simply long and a little thick. Stephen realized rather quickly that this girl’s lips haven’t come into contact with to many cocks. This thought actually aroused him further.

She bobbed her head frantically between his legs, keeping her mouth open at Stephen’s request. Sometimes she would press her lips against cock’s hard flesh. She spit on the head of his cock, and leaked down the shaft, then she stuffed back into her mouth. She became more aggressive with her vagina. Stephen was holding her by the back of the head, feeling her silky hair while her thrusted his hips, pushing an extra inch of cock inside her mouth. Watching his big cock disappear between her moist pink lips was a thing of beauty. He liked seeing her thin nose and those walnut shaped brown eyes while a cock was stuffed in her mouth. It actually added to her features, depending how you looked at things.

He got up off the couch and told Clarissa to get on her knees. Kyle was standing beside Stephen when he began to fuck her little innocent mouth. He placed one hand on the top of Clarissa’s head and another below her chin. He began forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, thrusting more furiously. As his cock between her lips it created a slippery sounding noise. Strands of saliva were falling from her open mouth and coating her breasts and stomach. He continued to push his cock in, taking Clarissa to the gagging point.

When he slid his cock out the first time, Clarissa was breathing heavily. “Holy shit,” she said. A dizzy look was in her eyes. “No one ever did that.”

She was about to say something, but Stephen forced his cock back in her mouth. He wanted to say something clever, like, Welcome to the business kid. That would have been sweet. But instead he just pumped his cock into her mouth, telling her several times to keep her mouth open. An open mouth led to easy access. It took just a few minutes to get his entire nine inches inside her mouth. His balls pressed against her chin and she breathing in the musky sent of her pubic, but everything seemed just fine and dandy.

Holding her by the cheeks, he began thrusting intensely once again. Her entire face seemed to vibrate as he fucked her mouth. She gagged and saliva was leaking from the corners of her mouth, but his cock left no possible escape for all the saliva that had gathered. When he pulled this time, Clarissa stood still, shivered, shook her and clutched her throat, then spit out a load of saliva. It spilled over her breasts, stomach and legs, making nasty messy. Suddenly her nipples were swollen red and soaking wet. He didn’t wonder if perhaps he went to far. Clarissa didn’t seem to mind getting the shit fucked out of her mouth. She was actually smiling, revealing her perfect teeth. She licked between his pisshole and tasted his precious pre-cum.

Without warning, Stephen picked her up and moved them into a standing sixty-nine position. He could feel her small, firm breasts poking against his stomach despite the shirt he still wore. Upside down, she wasn’t as good as she was previous, but she still gave some good head. He held her by the waist, sometimes with only one hand so he could smack her perfect ass with the other. Stephen even managed to the thrust his cock into her mouth from this positioning.

“I think it’s time to fuck this sweet young girl,” Kyle said. He sounded excited with the prospects of filming this girl get a serious fucking. They moved into a missionary position and Stephen moved himself in and out of Clarissa’s sweet pussy using slow strokes. She was actually tighter than what he was used to, and much tighter than what he expected. He grinded himself inside, causing Clarissa to yell out in passion. He lifted her legs up and held on the ankles. He began fucking with more purpose, enjoying the way she squirmed and gritted her teeth every time he found some new intensity.

“Fuck me harder,” she moaned. “It feels so fucking good.” He moved harder and harder, feeling her fingernails graze his cock. The necklace and her breasts were shaking to the same rhythm. Her bracelet had fallen off and was swallowed by the couch. Her head was pressed against the arm of the couch as he delivered his cock deeper into the slippery depths of her young cunt.

He uttered a moan that might’ve been a statement, but there no way to be sure. Clarissa was grabbing on to his thighs, pushing him deeper inside. Stephen moved his head down kissed the hallow of her neck, and her lips. He didn’t want to go near her saliva coated breasts, and it made him laugh. He was being foolish. Ill, he thought to himself. Here breasts are yucky because somebody had gone and spit on them. He was reminded of a small boy who would drink his soda because someone else had gotten a sip and was afraid it may be contaminated.

A little while ago I wasn’t even sure I wanted to do this, he thought wildly. Her legs were wrapped around Stephen’s back now. Her fingernails were actually sticking it to his ass, and there was so much pressure he could feel pulse. The look in her eyes grew more wild. Her dark skin was coated with sweat. The parlor was hot and there were no fans or air conditioning. He continued thrusting. He slowly stood up, taking Clarissa with him. Her legs wrapped tighter around his back. Suddenly she was suspended in the air, getting fucked savagely and enjoying it even more because she was flying. His feet sank into the couch. Clarissa struggled to keep her head. Stephen was looking at her, determination in his eyes as he managed the next thrust, and then the next. He was in great condition, but already his breathing was becoming erratic. Clarissa let her head drop. The first thing she saw was Kyle camera. She looked into it head on. She moaned and screamed in wild ecstasy, but she could not manage a single word.

A few minutes later he straddled Clarissa Sanchez doggie-style. He held her by the sides and dove right in. His cock felt ten times bigger squeezing inside Clarissa’s slippery tight opening. His pelvis smacking into her ass created a loud slap sound.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

He drove his cock inside her harder, causing her to yell out. “I’m cuming again, Mr. Carver. I’m cuming again.” She actually bit down on the arm of the couch to keep from yelling out. Her precious, teenage pussy leaked onto the couch. Stephen kept on hand on her side while wiping his forehead with the other. He didn’t lose any momentum, however. He used his hand slap her ass.

CRACK!

CRACK!

That combined with the sound of pelvis slamming against her ass cheeks. Her small breasts were rocking back and forth. Kyle was picking up all the action he possibly could. Stephen drove inside her deeper. She paused suddenly, jerked spastically and drove her head into the couch. It stopped for a couple seconds, then the shivering of her body started again. Stephen gave his cock a rest. He moved it around inside her in a circular motion, continuing to wipe sweat from his face.

12