Amazing

Story Info
A romantic entanglement reviewed in bed.
1k words
4.08
10.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing."

"What's amazing?"

"Lying in bed with you in my arms," he smiled. "I feel so alive, even though I've had no sleep."

"Why couldn't you sleep?"

"It seemed to be such a waste, when I could watch you sleeping."

"That's so sweet," she cooed. "I have always wished this could happen to me."

"I like the sound of your breathing -- so relaxed and at peace."

"I like the way the moonlight filters in through the window-cracks," she said and snuggled closer to him. "It reminds me of your smile."

"How does it remind you of my smile?"

"It makes me think of the way you fall into a smile when you're kissing me."

"What else do you like?"

"I like the way you brush back my hair with your fingertips, while I'm pretending to sleep."

"You mean you weren't sleeping either, young lady?"

"No. I was just keeping the butterflies in my stomach nervous and giddy. It felt so natural."

"As natural as the way our legs tangle beneath the sheets?"

"Yes. I also love the way our fingers crawl beneath those sheets...and where they crawl to too," she giggled and leaned across to kiss him. "You know what?"

"What?"

"When I kiss you, it always feels as if we are falling back into a long learned habit."

"I could fall in love with you so easily."

"I already have," she grinned.

"Falling in love with yourself might be considered a little egocentric."

"Stop misconstruing me, you pig."

"Oink."

"See you even snort sweetly: how can I help but love you."

"Oink; Oink!"

"There could, of course, be too much of a good thing."

"I could never get enough of you, pet."

"You'll get used to having me; but I will never reconcile myself to the sheer pleasure of your company."

"Will you reconcile love and lust instead?"

"Well, I seem to have managed to make my way north to your abode and your bed, regardless of other entanglements."

"We seem to be very nicely entangled here."

"We do. And I more than like our present situation," she smiled. "It feels as if I can finally put the past to rest without having to feel guilty for it."

"You're here to solely ease your guilt, pet?"

"Of course not; why are you so damnably provocative? "

"Because teasing you is just so wonderful."

"I like your teasing."

"That's a dangerous admission."

"I can live dangerously."

"Is the danger, the reason why you love being with me then?"

"I love being with you because you know exactly what I want when I don't even realise it myself. You know what else?"

"I know you are going to tell me what else," he teased.

"Don't be so infuriatingly mean."

"Sorry."

"Well..."

"Well?"

"Well," she continued. "I couldn't believe it when you told me that you wanted me to come here."

"You couldn't?"

"I didn't want to believe what you said at first. I thought you were just flirting."

"Perhaps we weren't supposed to follow through."

"Perhaps; but I allowed myself to like you because I thought you were untouchable."

"You can touch me now," he smiled.

"Can I?"

"Please..."

"I love touching you," she whispered as she caressed him. "I love the feeling of you so close to me."

"Touch me again...good girl."

"I really do love your reactions," she murmured as she fondled him.

"I had no idea that you really liked me, other than as a cypher via the flirts and the fiction; ooooh - do that again."

"This?"

"Mmm -- that. Good girl."

"You were quite surrounded by other girls."

"That may have just been in my head."

"No - it was in my head too."

"I'm a bit of a serial flirtationist."

"You can say that again."

"I'm a bit of a se..."

"Nooo - don't."

"Can I make a suggestion then, pet?"

"You know I love your suggestions."

"Climb on top."

"And you were so full of yourself," she grinned down at him as she straddled him, and squeezed her thighs to his haunches, her figure outlined in the moonlight behind her.

"Would you like to be full of me now?" He said, reaching up to caress her belly and then gradually reached upwards to brush his hands against her bosom, finally running his hands over her shoulders and pulling her down into a firm embrace.

"I would."

"I love the shape of your breasts."

"I love that you love them."

"And I want to look at you and be with you."

"And I want you to be in me."

"Do I make you nervous when I slip into you without any protection?"

"No. I just love being close to you."

"That's good, because I love just to breathing in the same space as you, pet."

"I used to catch myself always wanting to see that glint in your eye, but I was too shy."

"You don't seem very shy now."

"I'm going to stay with you the entire weekend; and I am so loving it already."

"I loved it when you got off the train."

"I always wanted to fling myself into the arms of someone waiting for me at a station."

"It's a shame you didn't recognise me then."

"I think the other gentleman rather liked my overtures."

"I felt quite jealous."

"I felt quite embarrassed."

"You blushed beautifully, when you realised."

"I was mortified: I just want us to be happy together."

"Well you won me over completely with those blushes, pet."

"I've won you over?"

"Isn't that completely obvious?"

"Yes, your need does seem rather obvious now. Sometimes we could be accused of talking too much."

"What should we be doing?"

"Kissing and making love: and then doing both again and again."

"Sounds like an excellent plan to me; anyway, I don't know what else to say, pet."

"You don't sound entirely convinced."

"You make me so happy. I just want to take you, pet."

"Oh Goodie."

"Slide off me, girl; and spread your legs."

"Don't hurt me."

"I'll take you easily. And it will feel wonderful."

"Oh!...Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Mmmm!"

"That's it."

"Isn't it just..."

"You make me complete."

"I want you completely."

"Oh. Do that again."

"That?"

"Yes. That. Oh yes...yes, yes, yes!"

"Amazing!"