Amazing!!!

Story Info
Lonely guy finds fun in a chatroom.
2.4k words
4.43
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
99049022
99049022
19 Followers

It was very hard for me; living on the other side of the world from friends and family. Not only in a new country, but also beginning a new career in teaching, after just completing my Bachelor of Education in New Zealand.

So now I find myself in Essex, England. Nice school, and the children seem to be well behaved. But I was finding that working hard, marking work, and trying to converse with some strange Australians (flat mates) was not enough for me. I found comfort at my computer, more specifically chatting to people from other countries. I managed to get a network of nice people to chat with, which passed the time in a more enjoyable way. I went out and treated myself to a webcam so the people were then able to see me. One thing lead to another, and eventually I was using the camera to masterbate in front of people who wanted to watch. It was extremely enjoyable, but then I started to get bored, and went back to chatting with people in a general way.

It was about a year ago today I met the most wonderful person online. Her name is Rita, and she lives in America. We got to know each other really well, and before long we were completely comfortable to chat about anything at all. The conversation came to sex one day, and I asked Rita if she wanted to try cyber sex. She confessed she had not done it before, but was very interested. I got her to tell me what she wanted me to do while I did it before the camera. Just the thought of her watching me strip was enough to make my cock fully hard, and her comments about how much she liked the look of the buldge were overwelming.

“mmmmm nice ass”, she said, as I turned around to give her a side profile. My cock was rigid, reaching up to my navel, and balls were tight in anticipation.

Next she said, “Stroke it”, so I started to stroke reading her comments on how much she was enjoying it.

“I have my hands down my pants and have inserted one finger into my wet hole”, she said.

“Taste it”, I replied.

“Mmmmmm tastes great” she returned. It was too much for me I could feel my self close to cumming. I told her I was about to cum, and she watched as the hot liquid squirted from my cock. At the same moment Rita told me she had an orgasm, creating quite a noise and mess for her.

Nine months this continued for, before I heard the news. The news she had kept from me. She was sick, and sick bad. She apparently was in and out of hospital, having tests, check ups and now was the time for a serious operation. 10 days went by without word. I was frantically emailing her friend asking for details. 10 days felt like 1 year. Then I got a Yahoo chat message. “Hi, how are ya?” I was wrapped, it was Rita, tired and recovering well at home. It took 2 weeks till Rita got any sexual appetite back, but it was worth the wait!

“Guess what”, she said. “I’m coming to London in 4 weeks”.

I was stunned, scared, and happy at the same time. We were going to meet, would she like me, would it be uncomfortable?

“Great”, I said.

Yesterday was the day she went back home to America.

I caught the train into Frenchurch street, and the underground to Paddington Station. Waiting near the ticket booth, I scanned the area looking for a person that resembled Rita’s photos. It was so busy, there must have been ten thousand people there. There no way I was going to see her in this….

”Looking for anyone special?” Said a voice behind me.

I turned around to be faced with one of the most stunningly beautiful females I had ever seen. I was speechless, and my chin was hitting the ground.

“Well, it’s Mike right?”

“Ummm yes, yes”, I managed to mumble.

“Mike, these are my friends Tracey, Angela and Melissa”.

I helped the girls find their accommodation and then we headed to a bar in Embankment called The Walk-a-bout. All the time I was mesmerised by the stunning girl I had been chatting with for one year.

“Oh my god, she’s seen me naked!” I thought.

Rita must’ve sensed my discomfort, and she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“For meeting us today, and for being there when I needed you most over the last year.

With that she gently squeezed my thigh.

We had a great night drinking southern hemisphere beer and dancing hard out! Rita and I were getting on even better than I had imagined. God she can move so well on the dance floor, a couple of times she moved herself up against me giving me a very uncomfortable erection. I held her by the hips on the dance floor, and moved in close to her so that she was hiding my buldge. My hard cock was nestled in the crest of her lovely firm ass. She was moving her ass rythmically up and down my cock.

I whispered in her ear, “Do you want to go back to your hotel?”

“Yes, I thought you’d never ask”, she replied.

Walking back hand-in-hand we discussed how great it was to see each other face-to-face. We had chatted about what might happen when we met, and the fact that we were both virgins. We had both had sexual relations, but never sexual intercourse. We walked to the hotel and got the lift up to her room. Opening the door, Rita took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. She turned and faced me, looked into me eyes and I looked into hers. We leaned towards one another and kissed. It felt so wonderful to have her lips meet mine. It was something I had imagined for so so long. Her hand worked away at my belt bucket and skillfully undid it. We kissed pashionately, with our tongues meeting and inter twining. Things were getting hot, and both our breathing rates had increased. Then she pulled away, and knelt down.

‘Oh my god’, I thought, ‘she’s going to give me head’.

Rita pulled my trousers down, and I stepped out of them. Then she stood up tore open my shirt, leaving me stand there in only my boxers and socks. I got seated down on the closed lid on the toilet and watched Rita as she strip teased in front of me. Removing her figure hugging jeans, she displayed a fantastic pair of legs, tanned and toned. I had no idea legs could be so long. She was wearing an incrediably sexy g-string, that showed off a pefectly round firm ass. Her top was removed over her head, displaying a matching bra that did not hide her large erect nipples. Her eyes guided down my body and I noticed them widen. I looked down and saw that my cock had broken free of my boxers and was on full display out of the front.

Now at this stage Rita seemed a little taken back. It is not that I have a large cock, it is fairly normal in size. But Rita had never seen one, face-to-head, standing to attention such as mine was. She knelt down on the floor and reached out to touch it. It responded by standing even taller and prouder. I watched her examine it, and then she actually leaned in and kissed it.

“It is so beautiful and looks so strong”, she said.

This made me feel proud of myself, but I let her know that she was responsible for getting it to this stage. I leaned forward and unclipped her bra letting her breasts hang free. I was astounded at the size of her nipples. Light brown in colour, and so stiff, would have been quite a mouth full in themselves. Her breasts were very nicely shaped, firm and young looking. She stood up and removed her knickers, while I removed my socks and boxers. We stood there examining each others bodies with our eyes. I reached out and pulled Rita into myself. I felt her neatly trimmed pubic hair make contact my my hard cock. Her wet lips moulding around my shaft. I ran my hands down her back and found her lovely ass. My finger tracked its way up and down the crack of her butt, and she responded my pressing harder into me and my cock. She reached over and turned the shower on. Taking my cock in her hand she lead me over to the shower and we went in together.

We were lucky because the shower had 4 heads, so we were always warm under the water. We both applied soap to our hands and started to touch each other and lather the soap into each others bodies. I was concentrating on her breasts and nipples while she mirrored my movements. When I tracked down her flat belly she tracked down my flat belly. My hand ran through her pubic hair, and my finger dissappeared into the small forest of hair. Her hand ran through mine, and over my shaft. She took her hand and slowly ran it up and down the shaft, over my head and back up and down and around, up and down and around. She had obviously been taught well in hand jobs. I cupped her mound and placed one finger inside her. Slowly I placed my hand over her mound and around the area of her clit. I felt her get weak in her knees as she placed more weight onto my hand. We were now masterbating each other and kissing pashionately. I kept just one finger inside and circulated my hand around her mound, over her sensitive area. I could feel a hard little lump running over my palm. Our kissing was getter harder and faster, I could tell she was about to come to her first orgasm, as was I. One more time over my head and I was going to be squirting her. Her hand touched my head and immediately I exploded in a huge fit. My body tingled and I yelled out in extacy. Seeing this made her shake violently and I realised we were both cumming together. My cum hit her chest and ran down her breasts. Rita was thrusting into my hand, kissing me, biting my lip. She was shaking again and a second orgasm swept over her. My cock was going a little limp, but remained in her hand.

Rita turned around and backed into me, pressing me against the wall. My cock responded and was ready for round two with in seconds. My hand reached around and continued to cup her pussy. I kissed her kneck and ran my tongue around her ear, making her shiver. Rita started to move herself up and down. I poured some liquid soap down her back, creating a very slippery surface between my cock and her ass. I watch my cock being pressured between her firm cheeks, and the soap surrounding it.

“Remember how we spoke about anal sex?” She said. “Do you want to try it?”

“Yes, lets do it”, I responded.

Rita reached out and placed both hand on the opposite wall and leant herself forward keeping her legs straight and bending at the torso. I squirted more soap down her crack, and over my head. I placed the head of my hard cock onto her ass and watched it dissappear a small way in. It felt so tight, and I knew I had to go slow. Rita’s breathing increased and a pleasurable noise left her mouth. I slowly increased the pressure and felt the walls of her ass close in around my shaft. I was now half way into her lovely ass, when Rita took over. She started to thrust into my finger that had found its way back inside her pussy. She then pushed back a little allowing my cock to go further into her tight tight ass. My balls were now resting on her ass cheeks. I looked down and could see my cock entering and exiting her ass as Rita thrust forward and back. It felt amazing, with the walls of her ass giving me amazing sensations. I applied more soap on to my shaft and started to move in rhythm with Rita. I could feel my balls banging into the back of her, it was amazing, I was close.

“I am close”, I whispered into her ear.

With this she moved her hands down the wall bring her into a fully bent over position.

“Take me in my pussy Mike”.

I removed my nearly extinguished cock from her ass, and slid it down her crack and under her until it found its way to the entrance of her pussy. Her lips welcomed it so well. I gently entered and asked Rita to control the rate of entrance by lowering herself back to me. My left hand ran around her body and cupped her amazing breasts, feeling her solid nipple run between my fingers. My right hand ran down her lubricated ass and found her hole. I placed two fingers up her ass, giving her a multitude of pleasureable experiences at once. For me I was going to cum with in seconds. Her warm lips had now fully accepted my cock, and the noise it made sliding in and out was spurring the cum up inside me. I hadn’t noticed it before but we were both yelling out loudly. I felt Rita shiver and shake violently, creating an amazing vibrating sensation. I felt myself building up.

“Inside or out?” I called out.

“Inside, inside” she repeated.

I exploded my cum into her body at the same moment Rita completed her 4th orgasm of the night. My cock went limp faster this time and I removed it from her tired body.

We finished the shower in each others arms and dried one another down. That night we made love twice more and experimented with the best oral sex either of us had ever had. But then that is another story in itself. Till next time, let me know what you think, bye bye.

99049022
99049022
19 Followers