Amazing Grace Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

So even though the water wasn't what I had in mind, it would at least help to wet my parched mouth as I read. It was what I needed. Melissa handed the glass to Ethan and he thanked her. He then passed it to me.

I took a drink as an errant thought occurred to me. These rituals are going to teach me patience, that's for sure.

I scanned the room to see if it was time to start. I wasn't sure when I'd know. It wasn't as though everyone was sitting still and looking at me. Deke had already removed China's top. He'd pulled her up onto his lap and was playing with her nipples as if no one else was in the room.

Ginger and Doc were kissing, and John was situating Melissa between his open thighs the way he wanted her. Ethan's hand slithered around my neck and I felt the sofa cushions shift. A moment later his hot breath was on my ear.

"I'll tell you when, baby."

I nodded and took a deep breath. I hadn't even realized how much tension I was holding over that simple little thing.

A few minutes went by before Ethan gave me the word. I don't know what made him decide because none of the couples had so much as looked in our direction. They were in their own worlds.

My voice sounded strange to me at first. It cut the wordless atmosphere like a knife, it felt. But after a few sentences, I relaxed into it more. By the time I was approaching the first real heavy sex of the chapter, Ginger's soft moans had set the tone and the words flowed off my tongue with surprising ease.

The whole room was sexually charged by the end of the chapter. My own body was buzzing from listening to the others as I read aloud. In such a close setting it was possible to hear the most intimate sounds. Gasps. Moans. Kisses. Wet noises that I imagined was Ginger being fingered.

Ethan's lips were on my neck as I set the book down beside me. His hand slipped down into my blouse and beneath my bra to cup my breast.

"Are you horny, baby?"

I nodded.

"You make me want to fuck that dirty mouth of yours."

I let go a gasp and then groaned and squirmed. The thought of sucking him off right then was as arousing as it was scary. I wondered if he was going to ask me to do it. Or tell me. Or, just how things were going to play out. We hadn't discussed it.

I'd always read in my research that the best way to approach these things was to talk about your boundaries up front. We hadn't had any such discussion. Engaging in sexual acts in a room with other couples was about as close to one of my boundaries as I could imagine. Having sex with other people was out of the question. Period.

It had crossed my mind that Ethan might think I wanted that since I clearly wrote group sex scenes. I wished I could pull him aside and talk to him about it. Before I make a big scene. I knew myself well enough to know that I would probably freak out if anyone else touched me. Or Ethan. Or if Ethan touched any of the other subs.

As the mental images raced before my eyes, I could feel the panic rising inside me.

"Grace."

Ethan's use of my real name caught my attention. His lips were at my ear but he didn't whisper it.

"Calm down. Now."

His tone was borderline threatening. I wasn't expecting it. I was looking for reassurance. I wanted him to tell me that everything was going to be okay. If he couldn't do that, I wanted to just leave.

"One hundred and four strokes with a paddle for trying to run. Understand?"

The air left my lungs at once and I started panting. It helped. For some reason, the breathing helped me to get a grip. Stop panicking. Nothing has happened, you idiot.

Doc's voice cut the silence. He started talking as casually as if we were sitting at a restaurant eating dinner.

"So, Tuesday night I come home..." Ginger groaned. "...And find Ginger on the computer. Her cheeks are flushed. She closes all the windows on the computer but I stop her before she shuts it down completely."

Deke interjected, "Uh, oh. I know what's coming next."

"Yep. I pulled up the history and sure, enough, porn. Why don't you tell them what you were watching, Ginger."

Ginger shook her head and whined. The hairs on my neck stood up as I was acutely aware she'd broken one of Ethan's rules. The no-whining rule. Apparently, it wasn't one of Doc's, though.

"They're going to hear it one way or another," Doc warned.

Ginger buried her face in Doc's neck.

"She was watching gang-bang videos."

Mimi's head whipped around in shock and both John and Deke chuckled. Ethan's hand that had been caressing my neck stilled for a brief moment, and then continued its stroking motion. A nervous chill ran through my body.

"Well, what do you think?" John's tone was unmistakably conniving.

"Definitely." Doc was still stroking Ginger lovingly as he agreed to plot against her. She mewled into his neck and I truly felt sorry for her.

"Let's move into the playroom. We just assembled our new steel kneeling stock. You can break it in if you want." Melissa growled at John but he ignored her. "Or you can use the spanking horse. It's your choice, Doc."

John stood and the other Doms followed. Ethan was slow to rise, never taking his hand off me. He held me in place until the last of the group was headed down the hallway. Then he assisted me off the floor and fisted his hand in my hair to hold my face to his.

"You think I don't know you? You have to trust me, Grace. This is a pretty close group so anything could happen in there. Just stay calm and watch. That's all."

I nodded and swallowed hard. He was being firm but there was no anger in his voice.

Ethan released his hold on my hair and gripped my chin so he could kiss me. It was a rough, possessive kiss that lasted for several minutes. The kind that usually preluded earth-moving sex. When he pulled away, I was panting.

"I have a good mind to bend you over this sofa and spank you right here."

"What's stopping you?"

Ethan growled. "Self-control. Come on."

He turned me around by the elbow and directed me toward the hallway where everyone had gone. When we got to the room, which was actually much larger than I was expecting, Ginger was naked, blindfolded, and bound over a wooden device. That was fast.

Doc was positioned squarely behind Ginger's feet; Melissa was handing him some items from the bag he brought. He made it a point to keep a part of his body touching Ginger at all times. If it wasn't one hand or another, it was his hip or his leg.

John stood at her head, caressing her hair as they prepared for their scene. I briefly glanced over at Deke and China. She was now wearing wrist cuffs and was kneeling on the floor beside the stool he was sitting on.

Ethan gently tugged at my arm. He was swinging his leg over a curved padded bench and directed me to do the same and sit in front of him. I started to resist but was met with a very stern look that told me all I needed to know about how bad of a decision a refusal would be.

I slid my skirt only marginally higher up my thighs, hoping that it would remain low enough for some dignity. I was wrong. Once I sat down, Ethan tugged at the sides of my skirt, hiking it up to my hip and exposing my panties to anyone who even casually glanced in our direction. I was silently thankful for wearing underwear.

I zeroed-in on Ginger. She hardly moved on that bench. I wondered what was going through her mind and how she was able to stay so still. My own heart was thumping hard in my chest in anticipation of what was going to happen and yet, she seemed so calm. I could reason that a lot of it had to do with experience.

Ginger had years of experience with this sort of thing while I had none.

But it had to be more than that. In the end, I decided it came down to how much she trusted her Dom. I paid close attention to how he interacted with her. It was a subtle caress with his thumb when he set his hand on her thigh. The gentle but firm reassurance that he was always there through his constant touch. The way his voice softened to velvet when he spoke to her.

While I knew I couldn't handle what she was doing, I still envied her. She was loved in a way I'd never been. She was cherished.

Ethan pulled my back against his chest and rested both his hands on the uppermost part of my inner thighs. He lazily stroked the sensitive skin there as he nuzzled my hair. His hot breath penetrated my thick strands and permeated my ear. It would've been extremely arousing even without the show in front of us.

Doc nodded to John and glanced over at Deke, and then to Ethan. I tensed at the thought of Ethan participating, but he didn't make a move to get up. Instead, he moved his mouth into position and nipped my ear, with a little more than playful force.

I noticed that John was holding a very realistic looking dildo in his hand. He began stroking Ginger's cheek with it as he spoke. "I've been dying to feel this mouth wrapped around my cock."

Deke spoke up, "Oh, yeah."

I glanced over at him with wide eyes. He was sitting with his hand resting on China's bare shoulder. He winked at me when my eyes met his. It all came into sharp focus for me.

They didn't have to touch Ginger. She was blindfolded. They just had to put her mind in the right space to imagine being gang-banged.

A smile grew across my lips and I almost giggled out loud. It was like being let in on a secret that was so delicious you couldn't keep it inside.

Melissa was caressing Ginger's hip with another dildo and allowing the back of her hand to brush against Ginger's skin as she stroked it. Ginger squirmed and moaned.

"Oh, yeah baby. Wiggle that sweet ass some more." This time it was Ethan who was adding to the scene. His silky, deep voice sent a wave of lust through me and I wondered if it did the same to Ginger.

"You want to fuck her ass, E?"

"Oh, fuck yeah."

The words would've been hard to take if Ethan hadn't moved his hand over the crotch of my panties as he said it. His cheek rubbed against mine and his eyes closed and I knew that it wasn't Ginger he was thinking about.

"I'll get her ass ready for you."

Doc spread her butt cheeks with one hand and poured some lube on her anus with the other. Then he penetrated her with his finger.

Ginger's hips lifted from the bench as she writhed around. John pressed the dildo to her lips and then sunk the object into her mouth when she submitted to the pressure.

"Oh, fuck yes, Ginger. Your mouth is fucking heaven." John eased the device in and out in a steady rhythm.

Doc added a second finger with ease and then picked up a dildo and started to tease her pussy with it as he drilled her.

Deke leaned forward and growled. "Let me fuck her cunt, Doc. You get her all the time."

Doc pulled the dildo away and swapped his with the one Melissa was holding. "Okay, Deke. Get over here and fuck her first. We're all going to fuck her one way or another. I can wait."

Doc motioned to Melissa to hand him the smaller dildo sitting on the table. He removed his fingers from Ginger's ass so he could grab it from her. He was now holding one in each hand.

"E, you ready to fuck her ass?"

Ethan looked at the small dildo Doc was holding in his palm and flung his hands in the air in silent protest. It was much smaller than Ethan's cock in real life, which is why I'm sure he was protesting. Doc shrugged and both John and Deke stifled laughs. They were all in danger of breaking the whole scene.

Melissa shot them all dirty looks and they straightened up.

"Yeah. Deke, you get in position first."

Doc pressed the head of the larger dildo to Ginger's pussy and then slid it all the way inside. Ginger groaned around the dildo that John had in her mouth.

Deke chimed in. "Yeah, baby, is that big enough for your hungry cunt?"

Ginger whined her reply and Doc responded by stuffing the dildo in her a couple of times in rapid succession. Then he shuffled his feet as if getting into position and pressed the smaller dildo to her anus.

John pulled his device out of her mouth. Ginger released a long series of gasps and moans as Doc eased the dildo farther inside her.

Ethan knew it was his queue. "Oh, fuck how I love the feel of a tight ass."

The sight of Ginger being fucked by several dildos at once was nothing short of remarkable to me. It'd never been one of my fantasies. Not even remotely. But it was clearly one of hers because judging from her sounds, she was close to climax.

Ethan's fingers slipped inside the elastic leg of my panties. He sighed in my ear as he dipped his finger into my hole. Then he whispered, "So wet."

Doc moved both devices in an alternating rhythm. John caressed Ginger's cheek with the other device and Melissa continued her action against Ginger's side.

Doc noticed Melissa's ministrations and spoke up. "I'm getting so fucking hot watching you get fucked. This is just a taste, baby. I'm thinking we could plan a whole party around this. Invite the whole club. Make it so you can't walk for a week."

Ginger mewled and thrashed in a lustful display. It appeared as though she were coming. Doc released the dildo in her pussy for a few seconds and it wobbled on its own. He smiled as he glanced to the other Doms. They nodded and smiled. Both Ethan and Deke started talking at the same time, grunting and announcing that they were coming. John and Doc did the same.

Finally Doc's hands stilled. Ginger was huffing and panting. A moment later, he removed the dildos. Melissa handed him a towel and he gently wiped the lubrication off Ginger and then wrapped all the dildos in the towel and dropped it in his bag.

Several pairs of hands went to work releasing Ginger's wrists and ankles and removing her blindfold. Doc pulled her into his arms and very sweetly kissed her lips and her neck.

"We'll be back in a few minutes."

Doc glanced over at John when he spoke and received a knowing nod. Melissa held out Ginger's clothes and Doc took them from her as he escorted Ginger from the playroom.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers
12