Amazing Grace Ch. 19-20

Story Info
Living Arrangement; Three Little Words.
6.9k words
4.83
83.5k
52

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 04/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,366 Followers

CHAPTER NINETEEN
Living Arrangements

I was rocked awake by Ethan fucking me.

I had no earthly idea what time it was or how long I'd been asleep. The lights in the entire house were off, so I know some time had passed since our last encounter.

My leg flinched and I instantly felt a difference there, too. My ankles were no longer attached to the bed frame. And the straps that were attached to my arms near my wrists were gone. My wrists were still attached to my thigh cuffs, though.

Ethan grunted and groaned, finally slamming his hips into me for a few hard thrusts. My pussy responded with a mild fluttering.

"Hmmmm...Now you wake up." Ethan's cock slid out of me and a moment later, he collapsed onto the bed.

"What time is it?"

Ethan glanced at the clock and then let his head drop hard onto the mattress. "3:40."

"Have you slept at all?"

"No."

"How come?"

Ethan reached down and lifted his cock. It was still mostly stiff.

"You're still hard."

"Yeah. And I have a feeling as long as you wear that collar, I'm going to stay like this."

I wasn't sure what to make of his confession. Is that good or bad? Do I need to do something?

"It's nothing to worry about. I'm not complaining. You might start to get a little sore, though."

"I don't mind."

Ethan smiled and stroked my cheek with his index finger. "You really make a perfect slut, you know that?"

I smiled back at him. "Who knew?"

"Yeah, who knew. Are you thirsty?"

"Yeah, a little."

Ethan sat up and slid his arm beneath my chest to lift my torso up. He then snatched the wedge up and tossed it over the side of the bed toward the wall. He steadied me as I situated my legs in front of me so I could sit. I hissed when my butt came to rest on the mattress.

Ethan chuckled, "You're going to be sore for awhile. I striped you pretty good."

"Do you have a mirror somewhere? I'd like to see it."

"I took a picture for you. While you were sleeping. Actually, I took it for me, but I might share. If you're good."

His statement reminded me that we were 'playing'. I'd already forgotten.

Ethan lifted the water bottle to my lips and carefully tipped it. I sputtered as he pulled it away and a few drops fell onto my leg. My eyes widened. "Sorry. Sir." I added the last part just a half a second later than I intended.

"Watch it. You're dancing awfully close to the edge of disrespect."

"I didn't mean to."

Ethan gave me another drink and then offered me a third. I declined by politely shaking my head as I smiled.

I lowered myself onto my side on the bed as Ethan set the bottle back on the nightstand. He joined me, laying on his side facing me. His hand immediately moved to my breast and started playing with it.

"One of the downsides to using that wedge in that position is that I can't play with these."

He palmed my breast, kneading it in his hand and roughly tugging at my nipple. I bit down on my lower lip, conscious of my mounting urge to whine.

Ethan held my breast up and then dipped his head down to suckle at it. He flicked my nipple with his tongue and then drew the hardened nub into his mouth. He wasn't tentative about it or gentle in any way and this just fueled my arousal.

No man had ever been this way with me. They always seemed to be scared of offending me or something. I'd thought it a sign of respect. But there's nothing sexy about being respectable. Ethan made me feel sexy and vibrant. His slut. I liked it. A lot.

Ethan pulled away from my nipple and sat up. He scooted up the bed on his knees. His cock was fully erect.

I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the swollen head of his cock. My own tangy flavor melted on my tongue as I drew more of him inside. It was a good angle and a comfortable position for me.

Ethan guided my head to his pelvis with his fingers entangled in my hair. Shallow strokes at first. Then deeper ones. And deeper. His hips started to rock with the motion and I adjusted by opening my lips wider to allow him to fuck my face.

As the pace increased, our position gradually shifted until I was on my back while he hovered over me fucking my face in a frenzied rhythm. He had all the control. How fast. How deep. I merely concentrated on breathing. I truly loved it.

It took him awhile to come, but he did. There was hardly any discharge, so I had no problem swallowing.

Ethan grabbed a tissue and wiped the saliva from my chin and cheeks. He then wrapped his arms around me and rested his sweaty head on my chest.

"Get some sleep, slut."

I smiled at his term of endearment. "Are you going to sleep?"

"I just might. Now."

"How can you stay awake all night like this?"

Ethan lifted his head up and kissed me. "I told you. I obsess. And this particular obsession keeps my dick hard." He smiled as he said it. "But I don't want to wear you out completely. So get some sleep."

I didn't argue with him. I didn't want to sleep if he was awake, but I knew he was right. I was awfully tired already.

***

In the middle of the living room of the house I grew up in was a waterfall. A waterfall? Bad decision to put it there, Dad. The corner would've been better for Goldie. More light. I went to lift my hand to point to the spot and couldn't move my hand. I startled myself awake with the sound of the metal clasp that held my wrist cuff and thigh cuff together.

I was dreaming. My eyes fluttered open. No Ethan. I realized that I could hear water running in the bathroom. My lids closed again. Too sleepy to get up. The sound of rustling in the bedroom forced my eyes open again. Ethan was picking up the wedge he'd tossed hours earlier.

"I'm running you a bath."

I groaned and turned my face into the pillow.

"I think you've forgotten your place. And the no whining rule."

"I didn't whine."

"And apparently the disrespect rule."

I kept my face hidden in the pillow.

"Grace."

"Can't we continue this after we've had more sleep?"

Ethan yanked me by the arm until my upper torso was dangling over the side of the bed. He then spanked me hard on my tender bottom. Several harsh blows in rapid succession. I started to wiggle but that only made my face inch closer to the floor. Much more and I would find myself on my head, and I had a feeling Ethan wouldn't catch me.

It was a whole different side of him than the one I'd been enjoying for the previous hours.

"Do you need more incentive, or is that enough?"

"It's enough. I'll get up."

He stopped spanking me but I continued to dangle over the bed. I realized that I was going to have to ask him for his assistance.

I formed the question a couple of times in my head before picking the one I thought was most respectful. "Please, sir, would you mind helping me get up so I can bathe?"

"What else?"

"I'm sorry for being lazy and uh, talking back."

Ethan held my shoulders. "Swing your feet onto the floor."

A moment later I was standing on unsteady feet as my head spun. Ethan patiently watched me for a moment, then turned toward the bathroom. I followed. He pointed at the toilet as he passed it and I obediently sat down on it and began to pee. I didn't even think twice about it at that point. Funny how quickly we get over certain things when we're too exhausted to fight.

Ethan tested the water temperature with his fingertips and made some adjustments. He looked over his shoulder at me. "Are you finished?" I nodded.

He stepped toward me and leaned over dutifully to finish the chore. All business.

He unclasped the thigh cuffs and removed my wrist and ankle cuffs. The only thing that remained was the collar. "We'll work around the collar. I don't want to take it off."

I let go a sigh of relief and Ethan cocked a questioning brow at me. If he had been in a better mood, I would've gladly explained how much I liked wearing it because it linked us together. But I didn't want to be nice to him. Not while he was being a jerk.

"Do you have something to pin your hair up?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good. Pin it up. And bring me your razor."

I started to ask why, but caught a glimpse of the look on Ethan's face and quickly changed my mind. No sleep makes him cranky. If I were being completely honest with myself, I would have to admit that I was cranky at that moment, too. I definitely didn't have enough energy to keep up the role playing. I like it, it's just tiring at times. So much work. I couldn't do this all the time.

I piled my hair atop my head and placed the razor on the edge of the tub. "Do you want me to get in?"

"Just sit on this ledge with your feet in the water." He patted the end of the tub to indicate where he wanted me to sit and then held my hand to assist me in climbing over the side. I hissed when the cool porcelain first touched my fiery bottom but then it began to feel soothing.

Ethan lifted the razor and sat down on the adjacent side of the tub. He scooped water over my thighs with his free hand.

"Spread your legs."

I obeyed and he scooped a handful of water over my sex, pausing to study the area intently. I was beginning to suspect what he had planned.

He soaped his hands and washed my thighs and pussy thoroughly. It felt like my outer labia was swollen and I was a tad sore, but nothing serious. Ethan eased his soapy fingertips past my labial lips and massaged the tissue very gently. Despite my present attitude toward him, I could feel the awakening commence. I almost wanted to resent how my body reacted to his touch. But even that was difficult to do, because another minute later all I could think about was whether or not he was going to get me off. I really am his slut, aren't I?

Ethan leaned between my splayed thighs. "Hold still." He pressed the razor to the lowest part of my slit and slid it upward in short strokes. He repeated it several times from different angles, meticulously scraping every curve and crevice. The last thing he did was mow over the strip of hair I'd always kept on my mons.

Then he sat back and scooped water over the area to rinse all stray hairs and soap and study the site again for areas he might've missed.

I peered down at the bare skin. It looked strange to me. I'd never shaved it completely. As I watched his fingers part my bare lips and study me closer than anyone other than my gynecologist had ever done, I started to feel oddly disconnected. It wasn't mine anymore. It belonged to him.

An eerie calmness sort of just settled in my bones. The irritation I'd been feeling subsided tremendously. I leaned back against the wall behind me with a newfound patience as Ethan's fingers continued to explore. He made several more passes with the razor, rinsing, studying, caressing. His finger would occasionally slip past the inner labia where no hair grows and massage there for a few moments. He was playing as he groomed the area to his liking. I came to think of it as his total right and prerogative to do so, rather than something I allowed him to do.

"Very smooth. And slick inside. Here, feel."

He directed my hand between my thighs and I lightly caressed the smooth skin. There was not a single hair left. It felt so odd. And so, so naughty.

"Go ahead, explore some more. I want to watch you."

My mind briefly flashed back to before we started seeing each other. An eternity ago, it feels like. The fantasies I'd had about him watching me masturbate. It was before I'd experienced him in the flesh, though. His fingers felt so much nicer than mine. I completed a cursory exploration of the newly shaven area and then pulled my hand away.

Ethan tilted his head and sighed. His lips formed a tight line across his mouth. "Are you being difficult on purpose?"

I sighed, dropping my shoulders a full inch as my chin lowered. I shook my head and slid my hand back to my sex.

"Good, girl."

"Ethan, I don't think I can..."

"Try, Grace."

I swallowed and nodded. As my fingers were slipping into my hole, I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall.

"Look at me."

I lifted my head off the wall and locked my gaze onto his face.

"You're only touching my pussy because I want you to. And if I ask you to come, you'll do that, too. You want to obey, don't you, Grace?"

I nodded. His commanding voice was already making me pant.

"Pull your fingers from inside that cunt and play with that clit. Flick it hard like my tongue does."

I pressed my fingers against my clitoral hood and moved them in circles.

"Hold your lips open so I can watch."

I did as he asked, a bit awkwardly at first. My middle finger moved over my clit as my index and ring fingers spread my labia so he could watch. I felt completely exposed.

After several minutes of this, it was clear that I was going to have difficulty coming for him. I was close, very close, but I lacked the experience to tip me over.

"Keep your lips spread and watch."

I used fingertips from both hands to do as he asked. His face approached my exposed flesh and for a moment I thought he was going to use his tongue. My entire body tensed in anticipation. That particular act had quickly gone from something I hated, to my favorite thing.

Ethan extended a finger toward my exposed clit and lightly touched it. I flinched, causing him to retract his finger and smile up at me.

"I know. Let's play a game. I'd like to see if you can resist coming with that busy, controlling brain of yours. I'm going to use everything in my power to try to get you off but your goal is to not give in. You can close your eyes and pretend you're somewhere else, or pretend I'm someone else, or whatever you want to accomplish your goal. But you can't fight me physically. I don't want to hurt you. You need to keep your thighs spread and your hands out of the way, like they are now. Deal?"

"What do I get if I win?"

"What would you like? Anything."

I thought for a moment before answering. "Monday night, I get the remote all evening to watch whatever I want."

"Ohhhh, I don't know..."

"You said anything."

Ethan grinned as he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, I guess that'll be alright. Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and blew it out as if I were preparing for a major competition. I knew there was no way he would be able to overpower my brain. Mind over matter, I always say. I met his confident grin with one of my own and nodded.

Ethan studied my face as his fingers began to trace the smooth outer lips of my pussy. I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes.

This isn't even going to be close. With my eyes closed, I can think of some pretty unsexy things.

His finger wiggled its way past my outer folds and began playing with my inner labial lips.

My performance evaluation is coming up next week at work. One-on-one meetings start ...Oh!

Ethan slipped his finger into my channel and all the way inside me.

Where was I...Focus. Oh, yeah...Meetings...Wednesday...Boss...Raise...Oh, yes...His curled finger flit against the soft spot just inside my front wall. I gasped and gripped the side of the bathtub.

Ethan chuckled and it riled me, renewing my determination. I set my jaw and squeezed my eyes shut even tighter. Housecleaning...vacuuming, dusting, dishes, laundry...Ethan's hot, wet tongue swiped up my bare lips and slid between my folds to circle my clit...never ending dirty clothes, dust...Focus...Dusting the living room while he watches what he wants on television...His tongue was circling my clitoral hood and swiping over my distended and sensitive clit...Concentrate, Grace...Dusting...Bending over the table...Ethan wiggled the finger inside me as his lips closed around my clit...His hand reaches up my skirt and between my thighs as I attempt to finish the housework...Oh, God...Oh, no...no...I'm...

It snuck up on me before I could stop it. Ethan removed his finger from inside me and held my thighs still as he sent me over the edge with his tongue. The orgasm was so strong, I couldn't even hide it and play it off as if it didn't happen.

I stared down at him incredulously as I was shuddering the last of my release. I couldn't believe he won. I thought there was no way he would be able to do that. What was even more humiliating was that it didn't take him long.

I stomped my feet on the bottom of the tub in frustration. "Dammit, dammit, dammit!"

Ethan sat back on his haunches on the bathroom floor. "Slide into the tub so you can finish your bath. I'll let you do the rest."

He stood as I was sliding into the water. I noticed the bulge in his jeans immediately and quickly glanced up to check the expression on his face. He acted as if it were nothing, turning on his heel toward the door.

"If you need anything, just call out. I'll be in the kitchen. When you're done, come join me for breakfast." He left the door open behind him as he disappeared around the corner.

I parked my arm up on the edge of the bathtub and rested my cheek on it. I was tired. And generally not in the best of spirits. I knew it wasn't because I lost the game, because in many ways, I actually won. Lack of sleep? Then it dawned on me. I start my period tomorrow. Shit. I'm going to need to go by the house. Double shit.

It was becoming a chore to go back home. I just didn't want to walk in that place. I need to sell it and move into a different house. What I was thinking didn't really make a lot of sense. I hadn't lived in that place long enough to build much equity in it. Moving would be such a hassle. And where would I move to, anyway? A place closer to work? How much longer am I going to work there? Maybe there's a house in this subdivision I could buy. I'd be closer to Ethan.

But, what if we broke up? Then I'd be reminded of him every day. Ugh. No good. The truth was, I had no obvious good option.

I put the thought out of my mind and went to work sponging my upper body with soap and water. The water was cooling down to an uncomfortable temperature, so I hurried to rinse my body, and then drain the tub and dry off. Ethan walked in as I was shivering next to the tub.

"Cold?"

I nodded my head as he was wrapping his arms around me. His bare chest felt so warm next to mine. He tossed the towel over the edge of the tub and continued to warm me with his body.

"You were in here awhile. I was starting to get concerned."

"I was just daydreaming."

"About what?"

"Getting rid of my house."

Ethan's body stiffened slightly. "Oh?"

"It's a dumb idea, I know. I just hate even going there now."

"Then don't. Stay here."

I nodded. It was the temporary solution that I'd already obviously chosen. "I need to go by the house today to get some things. I'm going to start tomorrow."

"Your period?"

I nodded and snuggled closer to him. I was starting to warm back to normal.

Ethan stopped rubbing my back to speak. "I didn't mean just keep going back and forth like you're doing. I can see that it causes you some stress. I mean, move in here. All the way."

"Ethan, I ..." I wasn't sure how to react to his invitation. It felt sudden. "I wasn't expecting you to solve this problem for me. I mean ... It's ...We've only known each other for a few weeks."

I'd somehow managed to writhe free of his clasp and he pulled me back into his arms. "I know what it looks like on paper. But if you put that aside, is it something that you see yourself doing?"

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,366 Followers
12