Amazing Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of my amazing neighbors.
2.9k words
4.5
34.6k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This episode is the follow-on to Amazing neighbors, to fully understand the story line please read it first.

***

I had not even put the lawn mower away after my sexual workout with Jill, I went up to my room fell on the bed an slept until the next morning. I awoke with feelings of tremendous guilt, both at having taken advantage of Jill, and at betraying Jim. I wondered if I had ruined what had become a wonderful relationship. I feared they would hate me, and that I had let my lust cloud my judgment costing me what had become my family.

It was Sunday, so I waited until they had gone to church, quickly finished the mowing cleaned and put away the mower, locked up and headed to the cabin. I could work from there a few days until I could figure out how to repair the damage I done.

A large portion of the drive to the lake is a dead zone for cellular reception and upon arrival I changed into my swim trunks loaded up an ice chest and took the boat out, finding a quite cove I dropped anchor, put on my favorite music and drank away the afternoon. It was late when I pulled into the dock and after showering I went immediately to bed, never checking my phone.

"Hogan, Hogan are you alive?" I awoke to someone shaking me and screaming asking if I was alive.

Opening my eyes I beheld a terrified Jill, eyes swollen and red from crying, straddling me pushing on my chest like she was about to perform CPR. "Good morning?" was the best I could muster.

"You son-of-a-bitch! You had me, you had us, so worried, we were afraid you hated us for taking advantage of you, when you didn't answer your phone or return our messages. You God damned asshole. We were so scared, We thought we had screwed up... Please don't be mad, we could not bear to lose you. You are our family." Jill spoke without moving off her position sitting on my pelvis as I lay prone. As she spoke her hands had drawn into tight fists and as her rant continued she began drumming them on my chest. With each beat the intensity increased until she was pounding me.

Grabbing her wrists and pinning them to me I spoke.

"Jill, I am so sorry, I assumed that you would hate me for taking advantage of you, that Jim would hate me for cheating with you... I had to get away, be alone and hope that I could somehow beg your forgiveness."

"Jerk, I was the one who took advantage of you, I am the one who should apologize, but I can't I am not sorry it happened. I am sorry you got upset, but I wanted it more than you can know, and I don't want to stop."

"But Jim,.."

"Dumb ass, who's idea do you think it was? Who do you think tied me up? Who set up the video camera to record the whole thing so he could watch it. We tried to watch the video three times last night but every time we got so hot we had to fuck again, we haven't fucked like that... no, that's not true, we have never fucked so passionately and often... EVER!"

"It was Jim's idea?"

"Yes."

"He's not mad?"

"Not about that, but he is a little pissed he couldn't tell you this morning what an awesome night you made for us."

"You,... You both,... want that to continue?"

"Yes, I have never cum so hard in my life, Jim doesn't like anal, and he loves the idea of me acting like a slut, especially with you, and he wants you to fuck the shit out of me every chance you get. Afterwards I am supposed to tell him about it, and if possible show him the evidence."

During the dialog I had continued to hold her wrists pinned to my chest, she had leaned forward to rest on her forearms, affording me a view down the draped collar of her sundress, with some movements I could see all the way to her mons as she was wearing neither bra nor panties. All that separated us was the thin sheet I had over me, as I sleep in the nude. The view, our conversation and that fact that she had awaken me without a chance to relieve the morning stress had my erection pressing up at the juncture of leg and torso, that destination that has forever been the quest of man.

Feeling it she pushed up to where she was sitting straddling my hips, placing all her weight on me, she started rotating her hips, rubbing her increasingly moist pussy on my erection. "Mmmmm, does this mean you are not mad? Do you want to be my butt buddy, fucking my ass anytime I want?"

As she was asking the questions, my mind raced, what straight man would not agree to this, she was by far the sexiest woman I ever made love to, and the prettiest, and with the most amazing body, and with a great personality, and with... The and-withs kept coming, I could think of no good reason why I would not agree to anything she asked. I could not believe my good fortune to have Jill and her family come into my life, I could not believe how bad I wanted to fuck her right then.

She continued, "Of course if you are willing to be my other husband, Jim and I have some conditions; first, ever day we fuck you can fuck any hole you want, but one of them has to be my ass. Second in private I am yours to use as you desire, in public, and when Abby and Ally are around you are to remain the wonderful sweet man they know and love. Third, there may come a time when Jim wants to join in, no gay stuff, but me at the center of attention of two men I love. Fourth, if another woman comes into your life and you don't wish to continue this, you remain part of our family just without the sex. And, finally if you are ever confused about our relationship, you talk with us, and not just run away. Will you agree to these terms?"

With every condition verbalized I nodded and answered "yes", and when she stopped I too sat up, wrapped her in my arms and hugged her tightly. "Yes, yes to everything, yes to anything you would ever want, I love you too. You and Jim and the girls, you are my family now. Granted it's a weird family, but your mine, and I am yours."

"Then shut up and fuck me, I am so horny, Jim fucked me before I left and told me to tell you he has provided the lubricant, to tear my ass up." Shaking her finger she admonished, "But you better not, I'm a little sore, so please be gentle."

I lifted the dress over her shoulders leaving her naked, pulled her face to mine, and kissed away the tears. Jill closed her eyes and I kissed each closed eyelid, holding her face in my palms with my thumbs I smoothed the trails the tears had mad down each cheek, tilting to one side I brought my lips to hers and as soon that connection was made she pulled me to her and parted her lips allowing her tongue to push at my pursed lips parting them and exploring along each jaws ridge and wrestling my own tongue. For minutes, brief seconds it seemed, we held each other tightly barely pausing to breathe. Rolling to my left I pushed her to her back and begin to kiss and lick my way down, nibbling and sucking at the junction between neck and shoulder, before biting at each collar bone, and kissing along her sternum, feeling the swell of her breast on each side of my face, leaning to rest upon one then the other, before turning to suckle at each nipple, teasing them into rigid points that I would scissor between my clenched teeth, causing her to push her chest up, wanting the whole of each tender pillow to feel the electricity centered at each swollen point.

Taking my time, pausing along the way to move back up to chase her tongue with mine and press my lips to hers, before moving down again. As I moved between her spread legs, the sheet that separated us was discarded and the final barrier was removed. Sitting back upon my heals I raised each of her legs to kiss along the soft portions at hollow of her knees, and the petit ankles now just below her beautiful pedicured feet. Little specks of glitter shown in the polish on each toe, wetted by the saliva of my kisses they red seemed to glow, like tiny cherries I kissed and sucked at tiny appendage. Pressing her ankles forward I continued my ministrations down the backs of her legs, moving away from her toward the foot of the bed I pushed her ankles to her ears and glided my tongue from her anus to her clitoris. The smell and taste of her was intoxicating, I was expecting her pussy to be gross, but it was fresh and clean, I guessed Jim's "lubrication" must be deep inside.

I took my time and with the combined cunninglingus and analingus, brought her to several orgasms. Whenever she would start to get that involuntary spasm in her legs I would either bite or suck on her clit until she cried out for mercy, inserting a finger or three into her ass lifting her off the bed. Between gasps for air she pleaded, "please, please stop, I need you inside me, I want you inside me now."

I moved up and aligned myself with her anus, but before I could move forward she said, "remember Jim's lube." Repositioning myself I gently pushed forward deeper into her velvet depths. She was so tight I had to pause and allow her to adjust.

"Your pussy is amazing, and much sex as you've had the last couple of days and you still feel like a virgin."

"I was until yesterday, remember you took my last virginity, In that area, you were my first, want to be my second?"

"I would love the be your second, and third, and last, I would be content to die with my dick in your ass."

"You better not, that would be terrible, how do you think I would feel, killing you like that."

"Sucks for you but I couldn't think of a better way to die, than to be fucked to death by the sexiest woman ever to live."

She shut me up by kissing me firmly matching the probes of her tongue to the thrusts of my pelvis.

I slowly increased the pace and intensity f my thrusts carrying her through another orgasm but I couldn't come, I had to pee so bad, finally I pushed off of her, she reach with both arms and legs to pull me back, I apologized that I had to pee, but would be right back as I was looking forward to another liquid coming from that same spigot.

Sighing she said, "go then do what you must."

I stood at the toilet waiting for my erection to subside enough to release the urine, while standing there I heard her walk up behind me she reach around and grasped my hardness, pressing here breasts into my back and kissing me between my shoulder blades. "Let me help," she stated.

"This is not helping," I replied.

"I don't care, I am going to hold it until you pee, so I can aim it, why should you boys get all the target practice?"

I exhaled deeply and tried to relax enough for the pee to come, eventually it did, and Jill did an amazingly splendid job of aiming the stream.

"I would love to have that much come pouring out on me," she mused.

"I would love to be able to come that much," I joked.

"Another day," she replied, "now come and sodomize you butt buddy."

We walked holding hands back to the bed, just before reaching it she turned kissed me again then dropped to her knees and opened her mouth to receive my now semi-flaccid cock. In microseconds in her skilled mouth she had me hard enough to spear the muscled gate of her ass. She turned and lay across the bed with her legs dangling and her butt just above the edge. Reaching back she spread her cheeks and invited me to take my rightful place. To her surprise I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her cleft and began to fuck her nether hole with my tongue. Her ooohs and aahhs gather momentum until she was pushing hard back toward me, and which point I stood up.

"Fuck, why did you stop, mother-fucker I was about to come again."

"Well true enough, you are a mother and I love to fuck you but right now there is a muscle other than my tongue that wants your ass, and it's not pee that I want to squirt inside you."

"OOooo, naughty, I don't care what you fuck me with or what you squirt inside me, just fuck my ass, I need you, now."

If her pussy was tight her ass was a vice, I withdrew several times to insert it into her vagina to get more lube, finally I went into the kitchen and grabbed a stick of butter, coating my dick as I walked back I again knelt behind her and rubbed the quickly softening butter around her ass. "I hope you are not lactose intolerant." I mumbled as I began to push the bar at her opening. It was rather hard to keep a grasp upon as I seesawed it back and forth at her outer ring. Just as I was pushing in, my palm at the end, she shoved her body backward burying the stick in her.

"Oh shit," I cried.

"What?"

"The butter is inside you."

"Will it come out? Will it hurt?"

"It will melt, probably be pretty messy, but shouldn't hurt."

"Then add to the mess, churn that butter and add your special ingredient."

Before she could finish the thought my dick was buried to the balls in her buttery butt. I would love to claim to have plowed her for hours, but in honesty even with the slickness of the butter, the pure eroticism of the act had us both coming in minutes. As I came I fell backwards, holding tightly to her hips I landed on the floor my back to the wall, she landed on my lap, my penis still tightly sheaved in her ass. Tilting her head and looking back we kissed until my softening member slipped from her ass, a pool of melted butter and cum exiting with it.

"You better head home, it's a long drive. I'll stay here and clean up."

"You will come to dinner tonight? Jim has something he wants to show you."

"I'll be there, thank you, you are amazing." I could not believe my good fortune as I sat there looking up at Jill's shapely legs, with rivulets of butter running down them, as my eyes wandered upward every inch of what I beheld was titillating and when I looked into her deep brown eyes, the warmth and love I saw there almost brought me to tears. It did cause my erection to again begin to stir.

"I love it that just looking at me causes that to happen," Jill spoke as she dropped to one knee and reached for it. "Do you want me to take care of it?"

"No, you had better go, otherwise we will never leave. I'll see you all tonight."

"Just a little taste, then I'll go."

I stood with her hand not releasing my hardening member. As soon as I was vertical she dropped the other knee and leaned in to take the whole of me into her mouth. "MMMmmm, add a little sugar and cinnamon and I would have a cookie."

She turned, picked up her clothes and walked out nude, I don't know if she dressed in the car or drove home naked, but the thought of it kept me semi hard all day, imaging the stares she would get from truckers on the highway, or the attendant at the toll road.

I was home by late afternoon; a text message from Jim informed me that dinner would be served at 7:00 PM, and to come comfortable. I arrived a few minutes early and was greeted by big hugs from Abby and Ally and informed that I had to sit and listen to Abby read. I happily sat with both girls in my lap while Abby read, whenever she encountered a word she could not pronounce she would make an attempt of two then look at me tilting her head with an expression that let me know I was supposed to tell her, I did, demanding women seem to be prominent in this family, and I would always be happy to comply.

The next chapter, if you want it, continues after dinner when the girls were put to bed and Jim brought out what he wanted to show me.