Amazing Sex on the Golf Course

Story Info
Samantha finally relents on the 15th hole.
3.6k words
3.68
34.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha and I have been co-workers for 5 1/2 years. I am the CEO and she is the event manager. We travel a lot together doing conferences but I always made it a rule to not screw the crew so nothing ever happened except for the odd sneaky kiss. Until this most recent trip.

We were having a 4 day conference at an exotic location so a couple of mate and I arrived 4 days early and we rented an epic house overlooking the mountains. We booked a sensual massage on the first night which was very disappointing that involved a happy ending but nothing else.

After 3 nights Samantha and her immediate boss turned up to prepare for the event. We hosted a small party at the house so they turned up for a few drinks and laughs. We had an outdoor spa that overlooked the lake. I convinced Samantha to hop in with her bikini on but nothing happened except we drank copious amounts of alcohol. I made some random remark that she should jump into bed with me and cuddle all night. She laughed that my come on line was all about spooning. It was kinda lame.

The next night we organised another house party as it was our last night in the house. We had a late night BBQ and then jumped into the spa again. The conversation flowed and soon enough sexual likes and dislikes where discussed. The topic of a golden shower came up. As well as defecating on each other - I didn't like that idea. Neither did she which was good news.

In the spa she was a bit drunk and she tugged at my shorts. I'm thinking game on so they were soon off and I tossed them into the bushes. She got game and whipped off her bikini and showed me her epic ass and perky boobs. This was going to be interesting I thought.

When we got back to the house the conversation got even more explicit so I suggested we watch pulp fiction. This soon turned into a cuddle and a kiss in the bed. I offered to give her a massage. She stripped to her underpants with no bra. I'm thinking this is going to be awesome and at some point I started rubbing her amazing bum. She was soaking wet and I was as hard as a rock fingered her gently. This didn't go down to well and she was adamant that she did not want sex.

I was able to convince her to stay over. She told her boss some random story that she was sleeping in the spare room. She wouldn't touch me and refused to cross the line so I decided to expose myself to her to show her what she was missing out on. I was trying hard to win her over and for 2 hours I the morning I rubbed, caressed and kissed. Nothing was going to happen so in the end she left I had a shower and I had to rub one out.

I was playing golf that day so I needed to get moving to make my tee time. I was playing golf at an exclusive golf course. The next night we had a function at the same exclusive golf course. There was some general flirting but nothing really happened that night.

Once we got back to the hotel I invited a bunch of friends back to my suite for a night cap. She willingly dropped by. After a few drinks the conversation again got explicit and onto the topic of male erection drugs. We did an experiment and gave her one. She said it had no effect however as the boys left the room she said she wanted another massage.

This time she got completed naked and I took the opportunity to rub her sensually. I rubbed and rubbed her epic bum and touched her gently on the pussy from behind. She jumped and told me I was crossing the line. She was not pleased that I touched her and promptly got up and left. I was left with raging hard on which I promptly rubbed out. The next day the conference started proper and was in full swing so I ducked it and got some massage oil. I was determined to have my way with her.

I told her that day that I had the oil and I wanted to massage her properly. Timing was difficult at this conference as I was buzzing around the guests, giving speeches and she was on the organising team. We found a gap in the agenda for 90 minutes so she came over to my suite dressed in a robe to get her promised massage with oil.

This time I left nothing to chance I put some nice music on turned the light down. When she lay on the bed the most beautiful site was on front of me. Her perfect bubble butt was raised up and the crease to her sexy vagina was on display. Even though she told me in no uncertain terms that it was only a massage I was determined to get in there somehow.

When I massaged her this time I made sure to do a body slide and then accidentally on purpose put my tongue between her ass cheeks (did I say it was an epic ass). She didn't resist as I rimmed her tight asshole. I thought I would try my luck and lick down a bit further. Again she didn't resist so I pushed my tongue right into her very wet and waiting hole. A groan came out of her mouth as she wiggled a bit. I kept this up for a minute or so and I decided to try my luck by rubbing her clit. She didn't object so I fingered her a bit and then she jumped and said this was crossing the line.

Not one to give up I told her to turn over to I could massage her front. She had the most perfect B cup breasts I have ever seen with 1cm nipples. I gave them a rub and then boldly I decided to get them a little lick and a light nibble. She loved this however she told me she had to go and again said I was crossing the line. Yet again she got up and left. This was getting frustrating.

That night, after the dinner function I had another party at my suite and this time I was able to obtain some very strong weed so Samantha was over again and we all got stoned. I didn't react well to the weed and I vomited over the balcony. Not a good look. Nothing happened that night as I was out of it. The next day there was more conferencing and it was pretty busy with a function on that night.

After the function I figured I would invite 8 or so over to my hotel suite for another drinking session and more weed. Samantha turned up again so I thought I could try my luck. I was sick again (I don't think I should smoke weed) however she did stay for a cuddle in bed but she was so drunk and stoned she fell asleep in my arms with her clothes and boots on the minute our heads the pillow.

She left at 6am when I was still asleep. It's now Monday, the conference is still going, and our foreplay has so far lasted for 5 days. I was getting frustrated so I decided to do something different. It was time for some sexy talk. She was playing hard to get but I had an inclination she wanted it. After the conference speakers in the morning we had a picnic and she was laying down under a tree so I typed a message on my phone and gave it to her. It said 'you look so sexy; I want to jump on you right now'. She verbally replied with 'that's a good picture'.

The event manager of the conference was very close and asked 'what picture'. I was nearly busted. If the event manager found out what I was up to there would be consequences that I did not want to know about. If it got out what I was up to my marriage, business, and reputation would all be at risk. I think she suspected something as she was a bit of a nosy person. I replied back that I had a great picture of me and one of the speakers which I promptly showed her. Phew - got away with it. I had to be careful.

Next there was a lawn bowls competition with a bunch of us. Somehow in my cunning plan I was paired with Samantha. I am persistent. During the lawn bowls match we had many opportunities away from our team (at the other end of the lawn bowls green while it wasn't our turn) to have a chat. It was the first opportunity we had to talk openly without being drunk, stoned or on a tight schedule or with other people around from the conference. I started asking her sex related questions to get her revved up and hopefully wet. I asked her what she thought of my cock which thankfully she said it was a really nice one. I asked her what she thought of the size and she said it was medium but 'very nice'. I am about 6 inches when fully hard.

She did say I had saggy balls but I was okay with that. I complemented her on her epic ass, tight pussy that tasted like nectar, her perfect B cup tits, her sensational nipples that were 1cm long when she was aroused and her great enthusiasm for life. Backwards and forwards for the next couple of hours we had a great chat about all things sex. She raised the topic of a golden shower which she referenced back to the other night. She told me she always wanted to do it and would like to do it with me. I had never had one before so I eagerly agreed. We agreed we would have one together after golf the next day. There was a 2 hour gap from golf to the next function.

That night we had our final function where everyone was there to party. As the CEO of the organization I gave a few speeches, thanked everyone and generally had a good time. I wasn't drunk until towards the end of the after party which went until about 2am. I went off to bed and it was the first night in 8 nights I had more than 4 hours sleep. I think I got 6 hours that night. I was still exhausted after partying for 8 nights straight but I was determined to get my prize of this sexy minx.

The next day we had booked a number of us to play at the same exclusive golf course. I stepped it up a bit and organised to be in the same golf cart as Samantha. I figured if I could continue the sex talk from the day before for 5 hours during golf I might be in for a chance. Right from the get go the sexual innuendos started. Nice stroke. That's not hard enough. Get in the hole. Can I have one of your old balls. Nice club. Long and straight. That's a bit soft. It's amazing how sexual many references there are in golf.

Samantha has a great stance of sticking her epic ass out far when she addresses the ball. I couldn't help but perve on her all day. I was complementing her and I told her I wanted to have sex with her. She already knew that however she said no. That would be crossing the line she said. I thought really. I've already fingered her, licked her, sucked her, rimmed her and she was prepared to do a golden shower with me but wouldn't have sex with her. What's up with that I thought.

After golf she came back to my place and said she wanted a shower, a bath and let's do the golden shower she said. I had been holding on for 4 hours so we agreed I would go first. We got in the shower had a bit of a rub with her and then I proceeded to piss all over her. I hadn't gone to the toilet for 4 hours. I had been drinking beer all day so there was a lot of piss. We did it standing up in the shower and I basically held onto my very hard shaft and waved it all over her. I had been hard and horny for 8 days because I was popping erection pills every day - in hope.

I must say the golden shower didn't do it for me but I have ticked it off my bucket list - not that it was on there in the first place! Now it's her turn. I had already told her I wanted her to piss on me and then I wanted to taste her right after which is a big kinky I know but I thought what the heck. I've been drunk or stoned for 8 days straight, been taking sex pills so I was up for anything. She said she didn't need to pee so we'd have to do it another time. Damn it.

Instead we jumped in the king size bath together, we had a bit of foot action (it was the first time she had actually touched me - albeit with her foot) and we talked more about sex. We got out of the bath and I gave her another massage, lick and suck of her clit which she clearly enjoyed. I got my tongue right in this time. As I massaged her back with my rock hard cock near her but I made sure to 'accidentally' slip it into her pussy a little. About an inch or so. She jumped and made me pull out. I was going to miss out again. We finished up and had a glass of wine and she admitted it was a nice fit and it felt great. We chatted for a bit and during the conversation, and as we were just off a golf course, she told me that she always wanted to have sex on a golf course. As a keen golfer it was never really on my radar but I said let's do it. And she agreed. Finally after days and days of foreplay she has now agreed to have sex with me. But when?

As it turned out we had a great opportunity the next morning. Our flights were not until 4pm so we could go back to the exclusive course early (I'm a member), be the first to tee off and have sex right on the course. She asked which hole. I thought she meant which of her holes but what she meant was which golf hole. As I knew the course very well I suggested the 15th. It was a very high tee off area with trees and rocks around and we could find a spot up there. I asked her how she wanted it and she said her favourite position was doggy style.

So it was set. We'd get an early night (ended up being 1am), we'd leave at 8am, have some breakfast at the club and then tee off around 9:30am. It had the makings of a great plan and a fitting end to a great 9 days and many days of foreplay. She left my room and I was so hard I had to masturbate. I counted my strokes and it took 395 before I came. I texted that to her. She seemed to like that.

The next day we met in the lobby at 8am, had breakfast at the course and as planned we teed off around 9:30am. We were the first ones off for the day and being ultra-exclusive very few people would be playing on this mid-week morning. As soon as we got in the buggy the sexual references started. I was hard on the first hole. It was clear Samantha was horny and ready for it because finally she started rubbing my cock through my trousers. I went commando just so there was quick access.

My hard cock went down my left leg and she constantly stared at it. I was rubbing her leg, her back, her boobs, her bum, she told me she was wet. And we were still on the on the first hole. We had another 14 to play before we could both claim our prize. The rubbing, references, wetness, hardness continued. By the time we played 5 holes or so I decided to get my very hard cock out of and show it to her. She grabbed it like a handle as we turned the corner in the buggy. So I thought I would leave it out for a bit and let it get some much needed air.

We went by one of the on course amenities and I suggested she take her bra off which she promptly did. She was now braless playing golf and I was constantly hard. Her 1cm nipples looked amazing through her skivvy top. We were both as horny as hell. It was time to move a bit faster so I decided to skip a few holes so we could get to the 15th sooner. We didn't look for lost balls and picked up instead of putting so we could move through the holes we were playing.

At every hole we would kiss, cuddle and fondle each other. We were both on fire. By the time we got to the 14th hole I thought I would explode but I needed to hold on. There was already pre-cum stains on the front of my trousers. Lucky they were of a dark colour. After we putted out on the 14th we had a hill to climb so I stopped the buggy behind a tree and we started heavily petting and fondling. I asked if she was wet enough and she said nearly so she raised her butt off the seat of the cart so I could have access to her pussy. I stroked her a bit and slipped a finger inside which quickly got wet enough. She asked me if I was hard enough and I was - I'd been hard for 3 flaming hours. We got the 2 towels that I took from the locker room, walked up to the tee box, over the back to a grassed area and I laid the towels down.

She had no intention of being on the ground as she dropped her skirt, took down her panties and poked her glorious ass in the air as she bent over. She wanted it doggy style all right. I quickly dropped my trousers and with one trust buried into her deep. She gave an awesome groan. We had to be quick as there was a greenkeeper mowing down on the fairway and I was worried he may come our way.

After a fumbled start and a slip out we got into a good rhythm. She loved it and so I was I. The sight was amazing as I pounded her from behind. Her ass looked absolutely amazing as my cock pounded in and out of her tight pussy. I thought I may have cum fast but I didn't. It must have been all the pills I had taken. We went for a couple minutes and I finally came hard deep inside her. I was so hard I kept on going and we both worked up a sweat.

She had never had someone cum inside her before without a condom and it was dripping down her leg and all over her skirt. I pulled out after I went soft(ish) and we each cleaned up with the towels and once we got our breath back we proceeded to hit our tee shots which both landed on the fairway. It was the relief we needed after many days of foreplay and pent up hardness and wetness. The next few holes we were both relaxed and played pretty good golf. There was more kissing, feeling and rubbing over the last few holes but nowhere near the volume as the previous holes. We were both spent. Or so I thought.

As we got back to the club house for lunch (and to meet her boss) we both said we needed to take a shower. Samantha said come into the ladies locker room and I'll take a golden shower on you. She said she was busting and I didn't need to be asked twice. I got into my robe in the men's locker room and went out the back door, through the corridor and into the ladies locker room hoping no one was in there. I heard the shower running so I figured that's where I would find her. I was right. I jumped into the shower and within seconds it was on again. The kissing, the fondling the licking. It was now time for her to take a piss on me. Both being first time Golden Shower people we didn't know exactly what the protocol was so I lay on the shower floor and she proceeded to piss all over me. It looked great, smelled a bit like wine (I wonder why) and quite a lot came out. I tasted her right after and I am not sure what I was expecting but it actually tasted pretty good. I suggested more sex in the shower but she wasn't keen - especially when her boss was in the clubhouse. We had to be discreet.

We both departed for the airport with amazing memories and all of our tension gone. The conference was over...until next time.