Amazing Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

I settled into the tub next to Kate, with Rachael on her right and Anthony next to her. The conversation picked back up where it left off at the club and we just enjoyed our time relaxing, drinking and laughing. The conversation started to turn a little sexual when Rachael asked how our sex life has changed after having kids. She explained that they are thinking about having kids soon and don't want it to interfere with their VERY active sex life. We talked about it a bit, but didn't really admit to how infrequent it really has become.

Then Kate surprised me a bit by saying "but this trip certainly has helped, you should have seen Ryan earlier today before we went out for dinner."

"Oooooh, really!" said Rachael, "we would have loved to see that!"

That response got a big laugh from all four of us and the conversation really started to open up as Rachael continued to the push the sex topic further and further. The topics ranged from what each of us thought our partner's sexiest body part was (both Anthony and I said their asses, Kate said my abs and Rachael said his chest and arms) to each of our favorite sexual positions. Rachael's response to this question sparked another interesting discussion between the girls. Both girls agreed that they liked doggy style the best, but Rachael added that what she liked most was being fucked from behind with a finger or two up her ass.

This was all I needed to hear to fall even further in lust with this woman. Just the thought of doing anything to her sexy ass made my cock start to swell. Kate's response to Rachael enjoying a finger up her ass was a mix of surprise and curiosity. Kate asked a few questions about it, and before we knew it, Rachael was explaining the joys of anal sex to my usually very conservative wife. Kate was very interested and asked many questions as Anthony and I just exchanged amused glances as we were both probably thinking about fucking our wives, or the other's wife, in the ass while we listened to Rachael explain everything in detail.

"Looks like everyone needs another drink" Anthony announced right after Rachael explained how intense orgasms can be while getting fucked in the ass. "why don't you give me some help Ryan?"

I hesitated a little since I knew my cock was semi-erect due to the sexy conversation between the two girls, but I agreed and got up from the tub. As Anthony stood up, I realized he was in a similar situation as me with his large black cock pointing straight out as he climbed out of the Jacuzzi. Both girls stopped talking as they were clearly checking out the two boners that were bouncing back into the kitchen.

As we got into the kitchen, I decided to learn a little more about our new friends. "Do you guys do this often?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"You know, seduce other couples"

"Well, I don't know if I'd say we do this often, but we've definitely done this a few times" he said turning around to face me. "Rachael and I have a pretty open marriage, and we enjoy sharing sexual experiences with others....especially other married couples."

"So, are you swingers?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure I'd say we are swingers, but we've had several 3-ways with other men and women, and a few couples that we are really attracted to."

"Man, this is crazy stuff." I said mostly to myself. "I gotta admit, Rachael is driving me fucking crazy, but I'm not sure Kate would ever go for something like that."

"I don't know, Rachael can be pretty seductive...to both men and women." He said with a smile.

"Really?" I said as we went back out to the balcony.

When we got outside, the girls were whispering to each other and giggling as they looked up at us. As Anthony and I climbed back into the tub and handed the girls their drinks I asked, "what are you girls giggling about?"

"Well, we just felt bad for you guys with your dicks getting hard while you had to listen to us talk about sex." Rachael said in a real mocking tone. "We thought it would be fun if we took care of that for you guys."

With that, I felt Kate's had wrap around my now soft dick and start to milk it back to life. At the same time, I saw Rachael swing around and position herself in front of Anthony. I looked over at Kate with a surprised look I my face. I couldn't believe it had even come as far as us sitting naked in a hot tub with another couple that we barely knew, but having her start to jerk me off in front of someone else wasn't even something I could fathom.

"Why don't you sit up on the edge so I can suck that big cock of yours?" Kate whispered in a lustful voice as she moved between my legs with my cock still in her hand.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing. Dancing with Anthony and the extra alcohol must have really gotten to her because Kate never spoke like that. Despite my shock, I took her suggestion and sat up on the edge of the hot tub with my already rock hard shaft pointing towards the stars. Kate stroked by cock with both hands a few times, flashed me a big smile and engulfed my cock with her mouth.

The feeling was incredible as she eagerly sucked my cock like never before and swallowed it whole every time she went down. I looked over to see Rachael doing the same thing and was amazed to see Anthony's monster of a cock completely disappear down little Rachael's throat. Both girls were bobbing up and down, working our cocks over and I was doing everything I could not to explode into Kate's mouth. I was very tempted, but wanted this to last a lot longer.

Kate was really getting into it and looked to be fingering her pussy while sucking me which is something she has never done before. I reached down to play with her tits and felt her moan around my cock when I pulled on one of her nipples. I could feel the cum welling up within my balls when I noticed Rachael making her way across the hot tub.

She crawled up next to Kate and whispered, "why don't we trade? I'd like to see how this thick cock feels in my mouth."

Kate was a little startled by Rachael's presence next to her, and definitely surprised by her request.

"What?!" she said as she pulled her mouth of my dick, "are you serious?"

"Why not, it will be fun" she said as her hand joined Kate's on my cock. "besides, I'm sure the guys would love it!"

Kate removed her hand from my cock and watched Rachael's slowly stroke up and down my shaft. I wasn't sure what to do or say, so I just sat there and enjoyed the feel of another woman's hand on my bare cock for the first time in over 12 years. Kate first looked at me, then at Rachael and finally at Anthony who was still sitting on the side of the hot tub stroking his cock.

"I don't know, I mean I never..." Kate mumbled as she stared at Anthony's big black dick.

"It's okay Kate, you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with" Rachael said softly.

"Well maybe I could...I, I don't know. Honey?" she said looking at me for reassurance.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"No. Well, I don't know. Well maybe." she admitted quietly.

"It's okay with me" I said as she started inching towards the other end of the hot tub.

Kate slowly made her way towards Anthony keeping her eyes on me until she was right in front of him. She hesitated for a moment and then turned towards him and looked him in the eyes. Anthony placed his hands on both sides of her face and leaned down to kiss her passionately. At first Kate didn't kiss back and I thought she was going to end everything right there. But to my surprised, after a brief pause, she kissed him back hard and reached down and wrapped her little hand around his large cock.

Seeing my wife kiss another man and then watching her grab his cock with pure lust almost caused me to lose my load before Rachael had a chance to do anything. I couldn't believe what was happening and I couldn't take my eyes off of Kate as she kissed and stroked Anthony like a woman possessed.

However, my attention was quickly diverted when Rachael moved in between my legs and stood up to give me a deep, wet kiss before dropping back down in the water to pick up where Kate left off. Rachael stroked my cock with her hand and looked right into my eyes as she licked her lips, preparing to taste my cock for the first time.

"You ready to fuck my mouth with your thick cock?" Rachael said in a lustful voice. "I want to taste your cum so bad."

The dirty talk from such a sexy woman was too much for me and without even thinking about it, I grabbed the back of her head hand pushed her down on my cock. She was ready for it and took my entire cock into her mouth without hesitation. She didn't waste any time fucking my cock to the back of her throat. I was so turned on that I continued pushing myself into her mouth as far as I could. I even stood up from the edge of the tub to allow myself to fuck her face even more. I had never done this before, definitely not with Kate, and I didn't know what came over me, but Rachael seemed to love it. She even grabbed my ass and forced that pace of my thrusts even harder.

I was getting very close to cumming when Rachael reached around with one of her hands and pressed a finger against my asshole as she sucked on my cock like she was starved for cum. I've never had my ass played with before and the new sensation sent me over the edge. I started grunting and whispering obscenities to her as I emptied my balls down her throat. Rachael didn't skip a beat and swallowed every drop of my cum before releasing my cock from her mouth and rubbing it between her tits as I came down from the intense orgasm.

As soon as my orgasm subsided, I looked back over at Kate and Anthony, eager to see what my horny wife was up to now. What I saw shouldn't have surprised me given how things were progressing, but it did. Like me, Anthony was now standing on the seat in the hot tub and Kate was slowly taking is long black cock deep into her mouth. Seeing Kate with another man's dick in her mouth was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I never really thought watching my wife with another man would be something I enjoyed, but watching her suck another man's dick was just as good as having another woman suck mine.

"Hmmm, looks like she didn't waste any time," Rachael said, looking at our spouses on the other side of the tub. "I'm gonna get a closer look."

Rachael quietly crept across the tub to sit next to Anthony and watch Kate suck her husband's dick. I slipped in beside her to get a closer look as well. Kate was in her own world, basically worshiping his cock, and didn't notice the two of us next to her. She wasn't quite taking him all the way in, but she took most of his cock into her throat and seemed to be really enjoying herself. She was still fingering her pussy and was moaning on his dick like she was nearing an orgasm.

Keeping an eye on Kate's cock stuffed mouth; I moved my hand down to Rachael's leg and traced her inner thigh up to her pussy. Her hand was already there, but quickly moved aside to allow me to start fingering her freshly waxed pussy. I ran my finger along her outer folds a few times before inserting two fingers, and then three. I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her slick pussy, penetrating as deep as possible. Her hand soon joined mine to rub her clit as we both enjoyed the show Kate was putting on.

Rachael's chest started heaving, and it was clear she was nearing an orgasm. I reached under her ass with my other hand and lifted her slightly so we was sitting on my right leg and leaning back against the wall of the tub. This allowed her to spread her legs wider and also lifted her tits out of the water. This gave me my first good look at her naked breasts and they were stunning. They were clearly natural, and a full, but firm D cup. They were tan, with no tan lines and were capped by amazing dark nipples that looked made for sucking. Once I admired her impressive mounds for a few moments, I immediately sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and began finger fucking her to a small orgasm.

As her orgasm started to slow, I lifted my head from her chest to kiss her passionately as I continued to slowly stroke her pussy. Our tongues danced and our bodies melted together as we explored each other's naked bodies like eager teenagers.

Rachael and I were lost in our lust for each other until we heard Anthony grunt and moan as he dumped his load down Kate's throat. We broke our kiss and watched lustfully as Kate swallowed every drop of his cum as he held her head with both hands, forcing his cock balls deep into her mouth. When he released her head she continued sucking and licking his dick while fingering her own pussy, desperately trying to reach an orgasm. Seeing this, Rachael slipped off my lap and moved in beside Kate, placing her hand under her ass to rub her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes!" Kate moaned as she released Anthony's cock from her mouth and buried her face against his slower abs. Kate removed her own hand from her pussy and started riding Rachael's hand like a cock, steadying herself against Anthony.

Kate was moaning and breathing heavily when Rachael leaned up to her ear and whispered, "Do you want Anthony to fuck you....do you want his big black dick in your cunt?"

Kate's eyes shot open in surprise when she realized it was Rachael rubbing her pussy. It seemed to pull her back to reality for a moment as she looked over her shoulder at the first woman to ever touch her pussy, and then at me with a concerned look like she was feeling guilty for just swallowing another man's cum. It didn't last long, however, because Rachael continued rubbing her pussy and Kate's body took over control again. Her eyes closed and she continued pushing her ass back at Rachael, forcing her to rub her pussy harder with her hand.

"Do you want his black cock?" Rachael asked again as she reached around and pulled hard on one of Kate's hard nipples.

"Ohhhhh, yes, I want his cock" she moaned in between heavy breaths.

"Are you going to let my husband fuck you while yours fucks me?" she asked as she gave Kate's nipple another tug.

"Ohhh, fuck....ohhhhh, yes, I want his black cock..." Kate moaned like she was in some sort of trance.

Once he heard Kate's response, Anthony took charge. He stepped down into the tub, grabbed Kate's ass with both hands, and lifted her off her feet. Kate instantly wrapped her legs around his waist and began kissing him passionately. He moved her to the edge of the tub, laid her down, and spread her legs wide. When he bent down to eat her pussy, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in, burying his face between her legs. As soon as his tongue touched her clit she cam hard, throwing her head back and letting out a few screams of pleasure.

He continued his oral assault on her pussy while she calmed down from her orgasm, and I leaned over the edge of the tub to get a better look at the action. Kate had her eyes closed and was playing with her nipples as she enjoyed the aftershocks of her intense orgasm. Once she came back to reality she opened her eyes and looked down and Anthony with his face still buried in her pussy and then over at me.

Between her heavy breaths she looked deeply in my eyes and asked, "are you sure you are okay with this?"

"This is so fucking hot honey," I said, slowly stroking my already recovered cock, "do you want to fuck him?"

"I want his cock so bad," she said with lust in her eyes, "I want him to fuck me hard and make me cum again."

When she said this, Anthony stood back up and positioned himself between her legs and started rubbing his swollen head between her pussy lips. When she felt his cock against her pussy for the first time she moaned deeply and said "oh yeah, fuck me baby, fuck me" and spread her legs wider, grabbing the back of her knees with her hands. I leaned in close and watched as Anthony slowly slid his big black rod into my wife's pussy. My body was literally shaking from the lust I felt when I watch his dark cock split her pink lips and heard her moan like a slut as he filled her pussy deeper than ever before.

Part of me felt like I should have been jealous watching Kate act in a way she never did with me before, but the bigger part of me was so turned on by what I saw that I wanted to see her take it farther and farther.

Anthony fucked her deep and slow to allow her to adjust to the extra two inches of cock she wasn't accustoming to. The extra length didn't seem to bother Kate at all as she continued to encourage her new lover with her moans of pleasure. I was completely transfixed by the site of Kate spreading her legs and giving herself to a complete stranger. Her tight, tanned body looked amazing spread out in front of Anthony with his long black cock stretching her pink lips.

As Anthony picked up the pace, Kate opened her eyes, looked over at me and said, "His cock feels so good...I feel like a slut, but I love it!" She looked me in the eyes to gauge my reaction but then let her eyes travel down my body as she realized I was stroking my cock while watching her get fucked.

Anthony was now fucking her pretty hard, and satisfied that I was fine with what was happening, Kate turned her attention back to enjoying the pounding she was taking from his big cock. Her head was tilted back and her mouth was wide open as her body was rocking back and forth on the floor of the balcony as Anthony slammed himself into her. The sound of her moans and the sight of her beautiful c-cup breasts bouncing from the impact was more than enough to make my cock ache to cum for a second time in just a few minutes. My sweet innocent wife was acting like a possessed slut and all I wanted to do was watch and spray my cum all over her sexy body.

I was standing at the edge of the tub stroking my cock when Rachael snuggled up next to me and pulled me out of my trance.

"Why don't we leave these two to themselves?" she said, pulling on my cock gently.

I pulled my eyes away from Anthony and Kate and looked at Rachael. She motioned back towards the room with her eyes and then stepped out of the tub. As she started walking inside, I got my first look at her completely naked ass and I instantly forgot about my wife fucking another man and could only think about all the things I wanted to do to the unbelievable sexy woman waiting for me to follow her.

The sight of her wet body walking back into the suite was mouthwatering. Her heart shaped ass was full and firm, and moved perfectly as she walked. Her tan skin seemed to sparkle in the moonlight and all I could think about was kissing every inch of her body before fucking her in every way imaginable.

I followed her into the master bedroom where she stopped at the foot of the bed and turned to face me. I stepped close to her and she grabbed my cock, pulled me closer and kissed me roughly.

She released me from her kiss, but pulled on my dick even harder and said, "I am going to fuck this cock until it can't fuck anymore."

bman34
bman34
278 Followers