Amazing Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't fall asleep, but I became so relaxed and lost in the relaxing sensation of the massage that I hardly noticed that it moved from my back to my legs and feet. The sheet was now only covering me from my lower back to my upper thigh but I still felt very warm and relaxed. I became more aware of what was going on once I felt the hands move up my legs to my upper thigh. It felt wonderful, but the hands were coming dangerously close to my ass and even more dangerously close to my balls that were resting between my legs and were no doubt visible under the sheet now that it was pushed up a little higher.

I must have tensed up because the hands stop rubbing and I heard a soft but sexy female voice say, "relax, just enjoy."

I'm not sure why I was so shocked to hear a female's voice, but for some reason I assumed my masseur was a man. Maybe it was the strength of her hands or the fact that I always thought massage therapists were guys, but it never crossed my mind that it would be a woman.

Knowing it was female hands inching further and further up my legs was much different and I quickly relaxed and began enjoying the feeling again. Her hands rubbed my hamstrings deeply, which felt amazing, and worked their way up to my lower ass checks and continued kneading my flesh with slow strong strokes. To my surprise, I actually felt my cock start to stiffen from the sensation of having this un-seen stranger's hands so close to my exposed backside.

When the sheet was removed from my body, leaving me completely naked on the table, I started to realize that this might be more than a massage. I wasn't entirely surprised since it was Rachael's recommendation that we come here, but I didn't think this type of thing would really happen. Her hands went right back to work, rubbing up and down my ass and upper thighs, working further down my inner thighs with each pass. I instinctively spread my legs as I felt the hands start working on my inner thighs, brushing the underside of my scrotum.

By now, my cock was fully erect and throbbing between the table and my stomach. The masseuse's hands were now focusing directly on my inner thighs, rubbing around the base of my balls and even running her fingers lightly between my balls and my ass crack. I was extremely turned on at this point and my heart was pounding, but spread my legs further and started pressing my cock into the table, instinctively looking for a release.

My heart was racing as the oily hands inched closer and closer to touching my aching balls. Part of me was a little uneasy about the situation, but a bigger part of me was desperate for the hands to make contact and begin to ease the sexual tension built up within my body.

The hands continued rubbing higher and higher on my inner thighs until they made their first solid contact with the underside of my scrotum. My heart felt like it stopped and I let out a deep moan as I felt her hands gently caress balls. She was now alternating between massaging my balls to rubbing up and down my ass, even running along the length of my ass crack, brushing against my asshole with each pass.

I was completely lost in the moment until I heard a muffled moan to my left. "Ohhhhh, oh my god" I heard Kate moan deeply.

I pretty much forgot that Kate was next to me getting a massage as well, but when I heard her moan like that, I realized the she must be getting the same treatment as me. I had to see what was going on so I lifted my head from the table and turned to see what was making my wife moan like she was being stuffed with cock.

Like me, Kate was lying face down on the table, completely naked and exposed. Her tan skin was shining in the candlelight from all the massage oil that was being rubbed on her by the well-built masseur standing to her side. To my surprise, the masseur was completely naked himself and based on his large swollen cock, was really enjoying the massage he was giving my wife. Kate's legs were spread and her hips were lifted slightly off the table with her back arched, allowing her masseur complete access to her dripping wet pussy. From what I could tell he was taking full advantage with his fingers buried deep into her pussy with the other hand roughly massaging her ass cheeks. Kate was still moaning softly and pressing her pussy back against his hand, clearly enjoying where her massage seemed to be going.

Seeing Kate's masseur standing there completely naked with a rather large erection got me curious about who was continuing to massage my ass and caress my balls, and what she may or may not be wearing. I lifted my chest off the table and propped myself up on my elbows so I could get my first glimpse of my masseuse. I was a very happy man when turned to see a beautifully exotic woman standing at the side of the table completely naked with a big smile on her face. She had long dark hair, deep brown eyes and caramel colored skin that was wrapped around an amazing sexy little body. She had perfectly shaped C-cup tits that were finished off by dark erect nipples. Her stomach was toned, her waist was tiny and her hips flared out in a way that told me she must have a perfect heart shaped ass. She had a different look and different body than Rachael, but had the same sexual presence that was simply captivating.

Without saying a word, she slid her hands off my ass and reached under my hips to grasp my cock in her small, but very strong hands, and guide me to turn my body so I was now lying on my back. She wasted no time in applying more oil to her hands and climbed up on the table between my legs and began massaging my chest and stomach. She started slowly and caressed my chest like she was exploring every curve of my upper body. She applied more oil and rubbing her hands up and down my body from my upper thighs to my shoulders. When her hands moved higher on my chest, her body would lean forward so her chest would brush across my hard cock and my stomach, teasing me with her soft warm flesh and hard nipples.

I was in heaven when she applied the warm massage oil to her chest and began using her entire body to massage my chest, stomach and cock rather than using her hands. Both our bodies were covered in the massage oil and she was able to slide her sexy little body up and down mine, allowing my cock slip between her tits on the way up, and between her wet pussy lips on the way down. I didn't enter her, but I could feel my cock pass between her smooth lips as she pressed her pelvic bone against my body every time she slid back down.

I was just lying there motionless, letting my masseuse do her thing when another sound from the other table got my attention. I heard another deep moan, but this time it wasn't Kate, it was the masseur. I turned my head again and could see that the masseuse was now standing at the head of the table with his cock stuffed balls deep into Kate's mouth. She was still on her stomach with his hands still working on her pussy, but her head was off the table turned to the side sucking his cock like she was starved for his cum. He was reaching forward with both hands to firmly rub her pussy and ass, actually pulling her towards him, both bringing her close to an orgasm and causing his cock to push deeper down her throat.

My attention was pulled away from Kate's cock sucking when I felt my masseuses hands move to my cock. I looked down to see her between my legs with both hands working up and down on my stiff shaft. Moments later I couldn't help letting out a deep moan because her skillful hands worked my cock from its base to its head in a way I've never felt before. I've received hand jobs many times in my life, some good and some bad, but this was totally different. It was like she was treating my cock like a masseuse would treat a muscle. She squeezed and pulled and milked my cock in such a way that I felt like I was about to come, but never did. It was like she had full control of my cum and knew exactly how to tease it to near climax just to suppress it again.

After a few minutes of massaging my cock with two hands, she slipped one hand down to my balls and massaged them in rhythm with her other hand on my cock. By now I was completely hers and was moaning encouragement to my sexy masseuse while thrusting my hips up towards her desperately trying to cum.

I was so lost in a complete state of lust that I hardly noticed the commotion coming from the table next to me. I pulled myself out of the trance she had me in just long enough to see Kate getting pounded from behind while lying face down on the table with her legs spread wide. The masseur was holding her legs off the side of the table and was standing between them, fucking her for all he was worth. Kate too was moaning and begging her masseur to "fuck her harder" and telling him not to stop. He was definitely listening to her as he continued pumping his thick cock into my wife, causing her body to rock against the massage table with each thrust.

I felt my cock get engulfed by something warm and wet, and realized I was now getting an expert blowjob. I looked down and saw my exotic little masseuse swallowing my cock whole, as if it wasn't even there. I was amazed at how a woman as small as her could so easily take my entire cock into her throat so effortlessly. She not only took me all the way in, but the way she sucked and the way she worked her tongue was every bit as amazing as the way she messaged my cock with her expert hands. Just like her hand job, she found a way to give me maximum pleasure with her mouth without letting me cum. When she slid her hand down underneath my balls and started toying with my asshole I almost lost my load right down her throat. Instead, she was able to slow her pace and squeeze my balls, preventing my cum from being released. The effect was amazing. It was like she had me in a constant state of orgasm with multiple almost climaxes that never quite went over the edge but felt as good as if they did. She was driving me crazy and I was becoming desperate for a release, but at the same time, I didn't really want it to end.

Sensing that I couldn't take much more of this, she again switched things up and swung her body around into a 69 position with my cock still in her mouth. This gave me my first look at her ass and it definitely didn't disappoint. She had a perfect heart shaped ass that was the perfect size for her small frame. Her legs were straddling my chest with her pussy and ass just inches from my face. From that position I could easily see between her tanned ass cheeks to her smooth puckered asshole. I was just about to grab her ass with both hands and devour her pussy when she released my cock from her mouth and slid herself down my body so she was crouched just above my cock. She positioned my aching dick at the entrance of her pussy and then sat all the way down in one slow movement.

I moaned as I felt my cock enter her tight warm pussy and saw her delicious ass squeeze against my hips when she reached bottom. She positioned herself on my cock with her knees on the table and leaned forward slightly with her hands between my knees. I could now clearly see my thick cock stretching her pussy lips and could see her asshole between her beautifully spread ass cheeks.

She started rocking her hips up and down and then around in circles causing my cock to feel every inch of her pussy. I reached down to grab her ass and help push the pace a little. Her ass was soft, but firm at the same time and I fell in love with watching my cock move in and out while her ass bounced and jiggled in my hands.

She started fucking harder, to the point that her ass was slapping my hips with every down stroke. After watching her amazing ass cheeks clap together as she rode my cock, I couldn't resist exploring her ass more with my hands. I put two fingers between her cheeks and allowed her up and down motion to cause my fingers to run the length of her ass crack, passing over her anal opening again and again. She really seemed to like this because she slowed her pace a little and pushed her ass back at my hand, signaling that she like that type of thing.

I didn't need any encouragement to go further so I inserted one of my fingers into her ass as deep as it would go, causing her to groan with delight and push her ass against my hand even harder. I probed in and out a few times and then inserted another finger which was again met by a groan of approval. By now she was no longer bouncing on my cock, but was rocking her hips back and forth, grinding the walls of her pussy against my throbbing shaft. Her moaning was intensifying and it was clear that she was nearing an orgasm. I had been holding ming back as long as I could but I was getting close to the point of no return.

Right when I was about to cum, she jumped off my cock and pressed her pussy into my face in one smooth motion, and swallowed my cock down her throat just in time to catch my cum in her mouth. I wasted no time in attacking her clit with my tongue and continued fucking her ass with my two fingers. Within seconds she cam; grinding her pussy into my face and moaning around my cock as she continued to suck and swallow, prolonging my climax.

We both continued our oral assault on each other as our orgasms subsided and we came down from the sexual high that was built up so masterfully by my sexy little masseuse. I would have enjoyed slowly eating her pussy and building her back up to another orgasm, but the sound of my wife still getting fucked hard on the table next to us was too distracting. I stopped what I was doing between my partner's legs so I could look over and see what Kate was up to. My masseuse got the idea and crawled off of me so we could both sit on the edge of the table and watch what the other couple was doing.

Kate's masseur was now lying on his back and Kate was impaled on his large cock, bouncing her ass up and down with her head buried in his chest. His hands were grasping her ass roughly, helping her fuck up and down even harder, and was slapping her ass fairly hard every few bounces. Kate was moaning and grunting like she was out of control and coming very close to a forceful orgasm.

As we watched Kate fuck her way to an explosive orgasm, my masseuse reached into my lap and started stroking my semi-erect cock. The combination of watching Kate fuck another strange man and having a sexy stranger give me a hand job was more than enough to get me fully hard again, even after cumming only minutes before.

We sat in silence watching and listening to Kate ride out her orgasm as she moaned like a slut, begging for his huge cock to keep fucking her. At this point my cock was throbbing and ready for more fucking. My masseuse was still stroking me while watching the action on the other table, and I was very temped to bend her over the table and take her from behind. But as I watched Kate come down from her orgasm and continue grinding her pussy around her lover's dick, I had an idea.

Kate still had her head buried in his chest, moaning softly, while she slowly rotated her hips, massaging his cock with her dripping wet pussy. I quietly moved over to the other table and grabbed the warm massage oil, applying it generously to my rock hard shaft. Without saying a word, I climbed onto the table between the masseur's legs and positioned myself right behind Kate's ass.

The masseur quickly figured out what my plan was so he grabbed her ass with both hands and spread her cheeks, fully exposing her tight asshole for my throbbing cock. She was a little surprised when she felt the head of my cock press against her anal opening and her ass flinched at first. She lifted her head from his chest and looked back to see what was rubbing between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh....fuck yessssss" she moaned when she realized what I was about to do, pushing her ass back against my oily mushroom head.

I rubbed my head around her anal opening a little more to help her relax and make sure she was properly lubbed. Kate was still slowly fucking his cock with her pussy and pushing back against me, greedily trying to get both cocks inside her. I finally pressed the head against her puckered rosebud. Her ass was still very tight, having only been fucked once before, and there was still plenty of resistance. Kate moaned as my swollen head stretched her tight asshole. I finally felt her ass muscles give way and the head of my cock popped into her ass.

Kate was now silent as she tried to adjust to the thick cock now inching into her ass. I pushed my cock deeper and she began to moan again, and slowly started moving her pussy up and down the other cock. I was surprised to feel his cock against mine through the thin wall between her pussy and anus, but it encouraged me even more to get my cock all the way up her ass so I could start some real fucking.

"Oh my god this feels good!" Kate finally moaned once she caught her breath after feeling both of her holes be filled at the same time.

She was breathing very heavy and her body was trembling from a feeling of pleasure and pain that she never felt before. I was now moving my cock in and out of her ass slowly, with long penetrating strokes. With each thrust I could feel the large head of the masseur's cock run along the length of my shaft, creating even more stimulation within my wife's ass.

"ohhhhhhhhh.....I can't believe I'm taking two cocks!" Kate said in a breathless voice. "Ohhhh, fuck yes, fuck me, I want to feel both of you cum inside me"

Both cocks were now pumping in and out of Kate's pussy and ass in an alternating rhythm. I would wait to feel the masseur's cock pull out of her pussy before slamming my back into her ass. She was starting to lose control and was moaning and grunting in a way I've never heard before. The way she begged for more cock and the way she pushed her ass back into me like she wanted me deeper and deeper was starting to take its toll and I was ready to cum inside her ass at any moment.

I felt the cum welling up from within my balls and grabbed her ass, fucking her for all I was worth as I spilled my cum deep within her bowels. The masseur must have sensed that I was about to cum because just as I let out a deep moan announcing I was cumming, he did the same, injecting Kate with another load of hot cum.

"Yessss, ohhhh yesssss, give me that cum!" Kate growled as she felt her pussy and ass get filled with the seed of two cocks at the same time.

I pulled my softening cock from Kate's ass and sat back on my knees to gather myself. I looked at Kate, still fucking her pussy on the large cock still stuffed inside her and I could see cum dripping from her asshole and pussy at the same time. As I climbed off the table, my masseuse quickly replaced me, kneeling down behind Kate. I watched closely as she began to lick every drop of cum from Kate's ass and pussy. She even pulled the cock from her pussy to suck up more of the cum, first cleaning his cock and the diving right back into Kate's pussy.

The masseur slipped out from beneath Kate and rolled her onto her back so the masseuse could take her turn making Kate cum. The sexy dark skinned masseuse positioned herself between Kate's legs and began massaging her inner thighs. Kate was moaning agan and thrusting her hips up towards her new lover; desperately trying to get her back down on her pussy. The masseuse wouldn't have it, and she calmly and expertly teased Kate until she was begging to cum.

She finally leaned down and began kissing and licking Kate's swollen, cum soaked lips. It didn't take long before Kate was moaning loud and grabbing the back of the other woman's head, forcing her deeper between her wide spread legs. Once Kate was close to cumming, the masseuse focused her tongue's attention on her clit and pressed three fingers into Kate's pussy. She worked her fingers in and out, going deeper each time until to my amazement, she pressed her tiny little hand completely inside Kate's pussy.