Amazing Woman's Further Adventures

Story Info
A super-heroine and her saver.
8k words
3.46
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The beautiful and nearly invulnerable super-heroine Amazing woman had been captured by the evil Villain Doc Crump, which had found out her only weakness, Trypnotite.

Amazing woman was sensitive against towards Trypnotite, the only substance from her home-planet that were able to disable her power. Doc Crump had been able to find some crystal of that substance and catch Amazing woman. When she was unconscious, she was stripped of her tight suit and bound to a table. For the first time ever, a whole bunch of crooks saw her famous tits uncovered, as they stood out proud with cherry-like nipples. They look at her golden-brown smooth skin, her lean belly, her blond little tuft that didn't hide her shaved labia that was a little open in her relaxed state. Doc Crump turn her around and hurried to make a small cut at the base of Amazing woman's skull and with an instrument he put in the crystal, that would, forever rob her of her powers. When she woke she found herself in a foreign dimension, with no cloths and no power.

*****************************************

Chapter one: Back to Earth

Lonely Star was feeling lonely as he floated in space with his perfect body. He know that if he interfere with humans, there were going to be an unbalance in the forces, in the galactic Tao. Still he thought that this was really unfair, he grunted to himself. He looked again into that faraway dimension at Amazing woman, chained nude to a dirty wall, in what appeared to be a dirty kitchen.

She had been branded and had a collar around her neck. He looked again at her fabulous white breast that seems to resist gravity with their cherry-looking nipples.

I really shouldn't interfere he sighed and started his journey to that faraway realm.

The girl that once had been Amazing woman waked startled by a hissing sound as she lay chained to the wall, as usual. Suddenly she saw a golden cloud that slowly dense into a human being. It was a man in a indefinable age, but he still seems to have a golden aura around him, even after he had dense.

"Hi," he said friendly, smiling. "You have really got yourself into trouble here," he mused. "All this cos a villain inserted that crystal fragment into your back. Do you wants to stay here?"

The girl that had once been Amazing woman stared at the golden man.

"What," she asked?

"Oh, my god, it was so he did to rob me from my powers! I hate that monstrous man, he is the source to all my misery," she screams.

"Do I wants to stay here?" she added, more as she were talking to herself.

"What choice do I have?" she sobbed a little higher, tugging a little at the chain, as to proof her point.

"My Master will be angry if he sees me talk to other men or hear such talk," she added meekly.

The golden man smiles to her.

"I´m Lonely Star. Sorry if I didn't introduce myself properly. I have the power to take you away from this place and none can stop me. Provided that you really wants to get away from here and your Master," he added.

She stared at Lonely Star.

"Wants to?" she asked confused.

She know that her Master would get angry if she only thought of fight against his will, but there was still a will to want changes buried deep inside her.

Now she had, at last, got an explanation how her powers were robbed from her. She wonder if she had any psychic power left, more than just a wish. He said he can take her away, she kept looking at the golden man with big eyes, but if it was a trick from her Master? Her Master would punish her severely if she said yes, she was thinking.

But her Master surely could not get a person like this to serve him? It sounded more and more impossible, the more she looked at Lonely Star. The way he had just poof in, the golden aura, all proofed that he had powers far beyond her Master's.

"Yes," she said finally, in a meekly voice, looking around as to see if some of her Master's servants had heard her.

Astonished she suddenly noticed that the collar and chain she was wearing, begins to dissolved and finally disappeared. With a mighty swoosh the room she was in disappeared, she felt like she was traveling in a great speed. When the blurring ended, she found herself sitting on a floor in a ordinary room with a window, a bed, a small table with a chair and a closet. Beside her were the man that called himself Lonely Star.

"Welcome to Metropolis," he said.

"Oh," she said. She begins to cry. She was finally free from the man that she had been forced to call her Master for so many years. At last there were some lightness in her darkness.

"Please lay down on the bed" said Lonely Star.

She did so, wondering what he will do with her. Rape her? Well he had an absolute power that she could not questioned, she felt. Somehow she were not scared of him, despite the powers she somehow felt radiate from him.

"Turn around, please" he said.

She did so, and felt his hand at the base of her skull. Suddenly, there was a sting in the neck, and she felt a strong pull at her neck. Then there was a feeling of heat and she literally felt something goes out of her neck.

"So," he smiled down to her. "Now I have removed the crystal, here it is." He opened his hand and showed her a small green crystal.

"Oh" she gasped, "Trypnotite."

He blew on the small green crystal and it slowly changed into dust.

"How do you feel hun," he asked?

Amazing woman shakes a little with her head and rub her neck, still feeling some heat there. She tries to sit up, feeling a little dizzy. Then she notice a force, a power, that started to radiate from her skull downwards along her spine. It fills her up more and more and after a while, it´s like her whole body is glowing with power.

She feels her body rejuvenates, she felt younger and her skin begin again to have the same luster that she had before. Her breast are as solid as they were before straining upwards against gravity. Her pussy feels smooth as a young woman.

She careful stands up as if she really can't believe what she, in fact, feels happening. She then notice that she instead of standing on the floor is hovering in the air. She smiles happily, letting her nude body slowly descend to the floor. She feels an itch on her leg and looks down at her branding seeing it slowly disappearing from her perfect body. Wow, her power is, at last, back.

Lonely Star opens the closet and takes out some plain female cloths.

"I prefer to look at your nude body, but maybe you wants this?" he ask with a smile.

"Yes" she blushes and gratefully takes the cloths and put them on.

The cloth fits, but are no cloths for a super-heroine, she thinks. Well, what shall I do now? Shall I continue as a super-heroine? Shall I hunt down Doc Crump?

As he read her thoughts, Lonely Star starts to talk.

"There has happen a lot since you left Metropolis" he said.

"Doc Crump started to build up a big business empire after you disappeared. Probably with some obscure methods, but there were few that dared to investigate his business after you were gone. The few that did dared, disappeared. After a while that was not enough for him. He went out on the political arena, and managed to be elected as major of Metropolis. I don't know if the voting was manipulated, but he got 78% of the votes. FBI were investigating the vote, but then suddenly the chief of FBI lay down the investigation, claim that Doc Crump was the most honest man he had ever met. Now Doc Crump resides in his new Crump Tower, with lots of guards."

"Oh," said Amazing woman, "how could it be possible that 78% voted on that man? Everyone knows, or should know, he is a crook."

"Well," hummed Lonely Star, come with me.

He gave her a black wig and a pair of glasses and walked out of the room, suddenly looking very ordinary without a glow. They were in a small apartment that they left and went away to the underground. At last they came to their destination, FBI headquarter in Metropolis.

They went in and Lonely Star said to the receptionist, to Amazing woman's astonishment, that they had an appointment with Mr Glenn. They were guided throw a long corridor to a small room with a sign on it; Investigator Mr. Glenn. They were let inside and there was an older man sitting at a desk. The room looked ordinary with the desk, some chairs and a small sofa. On the desk were a computer. The older man was clothed in a gray costume and he were bald at the top of his skull. He rises and welcomed them warmly, telling Amazing woman that his name was Mr. Glenn.

"Well you came as you said you would do," he said to Lonely Star.

"You also brought with you this beautiful woman, just as you said you would do, said Mr. Glenn. "So this is the former Amazing woman, he inquired curiously" looking closely at Amazing woman, admiring her womanly forms.

"Yes," said Lonely Star, "she has been away from earth a long time. Can you explain to her how Doc Crump got his political power?"

"Well," said Mr. Glenn.

"It was strange. It's all started with whose mass demonstrations against him, when he declared that he wanted to be elected as a Major. In the beginning there were mostly young people at those demonstrations. Doc Crump were always there to answer and after a while all the demonstrators left looking confused, but all were talking about how great Doc Crump were. It happens again and again, all demonstrators left talking about how great Doc Crump were. "

"Critical News reporters that had attend such mass demonstrations" Glenn continued, "suddenly wrote only how great Doc Crump were.

By this time, I got really suspicious, and begin to investigate the phenomenon. How was he able to convince those angry demonstrators by just talk? They were, at least in the beginning, convinced that he was a crook. Was it a kind of brainwash or what? How could he influenced them that fast? A form of gas? A secret brain wave weapon?

Well, whatever kind of weapons he use, it don't seems to penetrate walls, as it mostly seemed to influence those demonstrators. But they were many..."

"There was a case against him at high court" Mr. Glenn added. "The case was that it was illegal for him to be Major, cos of his business. Well it didn't look good for him, but then suddenly one of the most negative judges got a cerebral hemorrhage and the other two were praising Doc Crump highly. And all this in life broadcast!"

Mr. Glenn looked disappointed and sad.

"For my part, he added, it's stopped, when my boss forbid me to look deeper into it. He told me to lay it down, after a meeting with Doc Crump."

Amazing woman jump up.

"We must stop him," she shouted, stamping angrily with her foot. "I must go and stop him again," she added and turned towards the door.

"Hey stop," shouted Lonely star. "Don't you remember how it worked out the last time you encountered him? Shouldn't you be more careful this time?"

She stopped dead in her tracks, looking thoughtful back at him.

Yes, she did remember, blushing with shame at the thoughts of her defeat. She felt angry, full with thoughts of revenge. Yes, she was thinking, she must be more careful this time.

"Please sit down," said Lonely star, "we must think out some strategies how we will proceed. "

They sat down and talked for two hours and then Lonely Star and Amazing women stand up and left. They took the underground back to the apartment.

"Let me go to Crump Tower undercover," pleaded Amazing women.

"Well, I don't wants you to subdue to any foreign power," said Lonely star. "I have a solution to that, a way to protect you, but I´m not sure you will like it."

"Oh" said amazing woman. "Well, spit it out."

"I can hypnotize you" said Lonely Star. "I can put you into a very, very deep trance. Then I will make you my slave, obedient only to me. That will produce a bond that none can ever brake, with or without brainwaves. This loyalty to only me, will protect your mind from being overtaken. To seal it, I must also make you orgasm."

"Wow," said Amazing woman. "You are expecting me to be a slave again? Amazing woman, the strongest woman on earth, slave to you?"

"I DON'T wants you to be my slave" said Lonely Star firmly, "but I see no other way to protect you other than to follow with you. You know I can't interfere too much, so that is not an option."

Amazing woman tried to calm herself down and thought about it. She wanted to rush headstrong, as before, into that tower and get that evil crook and give him the lesson he deserves.

But she also remember her defeat and her humiliating living as a slave at that far away realm, for so many years.

Was it not for Lonely Star she would still be a slave with a dark future. He did, in fact, saved her life. What was more important, was that he had never once tried to force his will onto her. Under the short time she had known her, he had all the time treated her with great respect.

She know, deep inside her, that she could trust him. She pondered over what he said about the only way. He, with all his power couldn't see any other way. Still, a part of her, revolted against the idea of being a slave again.

"What does it mean exactly, ´slave´?" she asked nervously and curiously, no longer so sure about her ´No answer´ that she were, in the beginning, ready to deliver to him.

"It means," answer Lonely Star, "that you are still Amazing woman with all your powers. You can think freely and make your own decisions as long as they don't contradicts my orders. If, and only if, I give you an order, you will feel a longing that you can resist, to fulfill my wish.

And," he added, "you will feel that you can only belong to me."

She stared nervously at him again.

"The only way," she asked out aloud, more as a way to convince herself, than as a question. She did trust him, but this was too much of him to ask of her. She, the strong and independent Amazing woman! Then she thought again at her long time that she had spent as a slave.

Ha, she mocked herself in her thoughts, strong and independent? That were long ago and now only again, this day. She ponder more about her time as a slave. There was a feeling deep inside her that she didn't recognize or didn't wants to recognize. It was a feeling of relief. That feeling had somehow been build up into her under her years as a slave. A feeling of relief from not having to decide her fate.

She hated to admit it, but that feeling was the only thing that kept her going on a day to day basis in that awful place. In that environment is was, it must be, a bad feeling.

If I submit to Lonely Star, I might feel that feeling again, she thought. Now it can't be a bad feeling, but a good one, she was sure. That feeling of relief, that you don't stand alone, you have someone behind you that takes care of you.

"Well," she said at last, with a nervous smile. "You are the only person I can think of to submit freely." She giggled nervously, wondering what in hell she had committed herself into.

"OK," said Lonely Star, "please undress and lay down on the bed."

"Oh," said Amazing woman and after looking into his handsome face for a short while, she looked into the gaze from his gold-brown eyes as she slowly undressed for him. She fold her simple dress and put it on the chair and lay down on the bed.

Lonely Star lets his eyes slowly roams over her body. From her petite toes over her strong calves and northwards over her lean and strong legs. He marvels over the golden luster from her skin with the few short light hairs.

His eyes lingered a short while over her pussy, seeing the outer labia opens up a little. His eyes continue to caress her lean belly and then he marvels again over her conical pale breast with those cherry-like nipples. He reluctantly continue upwards and looked at her nice face. Her lips were red and fully, her cheeks blushed a little. Her eyes were clear blue and looked at him, seemingly both trustful and a little nervous.

"I wants you to try to feel as secure as you has never felt before," started Lonely Star.

"As you starts to feel secure, you also will start to relax."

He guided her into a deeper and deeper relaxation. She felt even more relaxed than when she slept, as then she normally tossed around little in the bed. Now she was so relaxed that she couldn't even move, if she wanted. She trusted him even more and sank deeper into a calm state there hes word became her words and her truth...

Lonely Star undressed and came close, bending over her. He let his hands roams over her strong legs, marveling over the softness of the skin, especially at the inside of her legs when he came close to her mound. He lets a finger glide over her swollen labia and heard her take a fast in breath.

He's fingers glides over her lean and smooth belly and northwards over her pale breast, grabbing them with his both hands.

He noticed that she breathed faster. He lay himself down at her side and started to kiss and lick one of her ear. He then nibbles a little on her earlobe, hearing her mm, as a approval. He continue to lick his way past her collarbone to her breast and sucked a nipple into his mouth. She moaned and arched a little. He continued to suck hard on that cherry-like like nipple, making it harder. He begins to alter between the two cherry twins, making her moans more. He let his hands travels southwards over her smooth belly and stops over her mound, feeling her wetness as he lets his fingers following her slit.

She moans more and open her legs. He lets a finger slowly penetrate her and she arch her back and moans. He feel that he is painfully hard and can't wait any longer.

He rise a little and aims for her open folders and slowly glides in. He hears her take a deep in breath.

When he reach the bottom, she feels full, as never before. She cries, when memories of years of abuse of her pussy, reach her mind. She sobs a little and smiles, thinking; yes this is real sex as she feels him goes in and out in an increasing speed.

At last they are both close, as he tries to match her. She tense and arch her back and screams out loud as she feels him coming.

He stares deeply into her beautiful blue eyes as he comes, saying;

"You wants to belong to me now, don't you?"

"Yes," she gasped. She know in her heart it was true. She belonged to him, now and forever!

Chapter two: Confrontation

Amazing woman wore her black wig and had put on dark glasses as she nestled herself into a group of visitors at the guided tour into Crump Tower. She and about 20 more men and women were showed around in the skyscraper.

The visitors seems ordinary, more woman than men and more younger than older people. The guide were a young male with dark stubby hair and dark glasses. After being showed around into different big areas with some art, they at last came to a huge round white room, with white comfy chairs around, close to the wall. A kind of drop-formed crystal that shine with a faint blue light was in the middle of the room and the young guide gathered all the visitors around it.

"This is the biggest secret of Crump's Tower" the young guide explains, as he lowers his voice conspiratorial.

All looked at the light that suddenly begins to pulse with a brighter blue light.

Wow, thought Amazing women, it looks really beautiful. Is this their secret weapon? She noticed that all the visitors suddenly stared as transfixed at the light. As the light probed her mind, she felt that her mental barriers hold. The others didn't seem to be able to brake the gaze and nobody moved.

Hell, thought Amazing woman, I can't blow my undercover now. She pretended to be as transfixed as everybody else. Suddenly she felt the guide close to her and he whipped the glasses from her face. He hold her face so she must look at the crystal. Damn, she thought as she gazed at the crystal, feeling herself getting dizzier, I can't blow it now. Suddenly she saw that the light were somehow pulsing and she felt that she couldn't move. Now she heard from a hidden speaker, Doc Crump´s voice.