Amazing Woman's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome ladies and gentleman," he said. "You are now my slaves and have to follow my and my associates order. Please gentleman, be seated. And now my ladies, please strip!"

Amazing woman saw all the women begins to strip. She herself were strong enough to stand against the mental push, but didn't wants to blow her undercover. Reluctantly she started to strip too.

Soon all women stood naked in a rigid position with their cloths in a hop at their feet, unfortunately even Amazing woman.

The young guide walk slowly around all women, inspecting them. He lifted a breast here and there, squeeze one and another bottom to see how firm it was and he even inserted a finger in some women, especially the younger ones.

Amazing woman gritted her teeth, when he probed a finger inside her moistened pussy. He picked out all older women and some plain younger women and told them to dress and sit among the men. Unfortunately, Amazing woman was not picked out.

From one white door came another young man in white cloths. He had a small crystal on his forehead that shone with a bright blue light. He asked all the nude women to follow him and all silently followed him, even Amazing woman. They were seven nude, young and sexy women that followed him into a long corridor, where there were a soft white rug on the floor, along the hole corridor.

Near the end of the corridor, there were a door that lead into a rather large room. In the room there were several beds and chairs. They were each asked to lay down on a bed.

Like zombies each women walked to a bed and lay down, Amazing woman followed foot. The young man with the small crystal on his forehead went down and check on everyone.

Amazing woman tried to star empty into the white roof and relaxed, pretended to be limb when he checked her out with lifting one of her arms. It seems that she had made it so far, but what will they do with us or the others, she wonders.

Suddenly there came in about ten nude young men. They begin to walk around the woman and feel up a breast here and a pussy there. Amazing woman were still no wiser what the plans for all were, but she begins to worry that she was going to be used.

She noticed that a man came close to her and suddenly she felt a finger glide in between her pussy-lips and wiggles there. She groans inwards feeling herself begin to be wet, but she know she couldn't blow her cover now. Then she felt another man approach her from behind, lender close into her and open her mouth a little and press his hard rod inside.

Oh my, she thought, he is trying to get me to blow him. She heard him say to her, in a low emotionless voice, "Suck it slut."

She lies as lifeless as she can as she starts to suck him. At the same time she feels that the first man has taken out his finger and instead he attacks her pussy with his tongue. She felt instantly wet, feeling him probe deeper with his tongue. She tries not to wiggles her bum, but feels shivers run through her body. To make it worse, man number two put his two hands on her two magnificent pale cons and starts to squeeze them. She felt him letting her hard nipples glide between his fingers, rubbing them and the breasts at the same time.

She felt herself involuntarily groans out high. After a time she feel man number two replace his hands with his mouth, altering between her two puppies. She hadn't thought her nipples could be any harder as he sucks them and make them even harder and longer. The man number one, had now added two fingers to his insult on her sensitive pussy and she opens her legs and begin to wiggles her bum, moaning higher.

The number one man now ended his insult and climbed on top on her. Without farther ceremony, he shoveled his hard big rod into her. She gulped and moaned, realizing it was too late for her to blow her undercover now. She also was not totally sure that she wanted, as she was now manipulated from two directions. As she moaned higher, she realized that she was far more sensitive that she used to be.

She wonder, that submitting to Lonely Star while he got her off, had made her more sensitive in a way? She felt a fire begin to build up from her clit and spread out into her body. When it reach her mind, she had a mind-blowing orgasm and screamed. Amazing woman felt number one release in her womb at the same time. After that several other men came and used her, but she felt nub.

After some time with rest, she and the other women were escorted via an underground passage to another house.

Chapter three: Meeting with Doc Crump

All the women were left sitting in a row of chair, all nude and all looked zooned out. In the middle of the room there were tables with a lot of machines. After a while two men walked in. They begin to attach electrodes at the temples, nipples and clit on all women.

Now Amazing women starts to get really worried. Yet, still she didn't know much of the plans that Doc Crump's man were acting out. Were the younger woman, that she were with, going to be sex-workers? And were the other going to be his brainless assistants?

They were all engaged to the machines with wires and she heard a faint sum. Suddenly she heard a voice inside her head. The voice told her to submit to Doc Crump. The voice told her again and again, persisting and growing loader. She tried not to listen. After some time she also felt a buzz and a tingle at her breast and clit. It were steadily growing stronger. She begins to breath hollow and hard, the more she got stimulated. She and the other women begins to moans and wiggles their hips and when the stimuli got too high to bear, they all climaxed. After Amazing women had climaxed, she felt as she had no power left to resist the persisting voice. She screamed, together with all the other women, "I surrender to Doc Crump". After that she felt drained and happy and strangely empty in her head. She felt that she couldn't hold a thought for a long time in her head.

Doc Crump then came in through a door and walk around all the women and inspected their bodies. He praised the men to their good choices. He ask every woman individually, who he was. They all recognized him as their master, even Amazing woman said so. He then left, seemingly without recognizing Amazing woman.

They were all provided with the ordinary blue dress that was the sign of Doc Crump's workers. They were also given a small single room each. Amazing woman sighed and wonder how she will be able to get out from this place. The house seemed securely looked and the windows couldn't be open.

After some hours, a young man in a blue dress, came in and asked her to come with her. She followed him, trying to look emotionless. After a while they came to a ordinary room, with gray walls and some small gray chairs. In the middle of the room there were a kind of examining table with straps. There were five men standing in the room. She was lead to the examining table and asked to lay down there. She begins to get worried when they strapped her arms and legs tightly to the table. Suddenly she hear a faint buzz and saw a kind machine over her body, close to the ceiling. She wonder why she had failed to see earlier, when she saw it radiate a beam over her.

Oh my god, she thought, Trypnotite. She immediately felt a weakness overpowering her as she began to tear at her straps. Her strength had left her and the straps holds her useless attempts to get free. She were all sweaty over her body and breathed hard.

Then, through a door, came Doc Crump. He came forwards to her and laughed coarsely.

"Ha-ha," he said.

"You didn't think I would recognize you, Amazing woman?"

With that he pulled the twig of her helpless head. Her beautiful gold blond hair fall down to her shoulders.

"It were some years since I last saw you, but it's always nice to see you helpless," he smiled cruelty. "I really don't understand how you manage to get away from that faraway realm I send you to, but now you are here again, trying to interfere with my business. Pity I sold away most of my stuff I used to ensnare you last time."

"I don't know if you remember this very room," he continued.

"The only item I have left from that time is that thing in this ceiling," he pointed upwards towards the machine in the ceiling. "And yes," he added, "there are still some Trypnotite in it" he grins. "This time" he added, "it seems that I need only this Trypnotite and mine mind-changing rays."

"I don't understand" he laughed, "that you by free will again walked into my trap. Oh my god, woman are so stupid."

Amazing woman stared at him with hatred eyes.

"Let me free," she screamed.

If hate could kill, she had surely won. She felt sweat forming on her forehead by her struggle. Yes, she thought, she had really been stupid. Walking open and alone into his trap, was really a stupid thing to do. What will Lonely Star think of me now? she grumbled.

Doc Crump took out from his pocket a kind of gun, it looked like a kind of ray gun. He pointed it to her and she heard a click and suddenly a blue beam of light emanated out from it, and hit her head.

"Well", he said. "As it seems that you longed for my company, I will keep you this time," he smiled.

Amazing woman felt that all went black.

When she woke, she felt disoriented. Where was she, who was she? She felt that she was laying on a table. Oh, yes, she remember suddenly, as she hastily look up with her beautiful blue eyes. She felt around and realized that she were no longer strapped to the table. She felt that around her neck were some kind of metal collar locked. She felt her heart sink, oh shit, not again, she thought. She looked around her. Doc Crump and his men were still there, so it seems that she hadn't been gone for a long time.

"Rise up and come here," said Doc Crump.

She did so, not thinking so much about it.

"Strip," he said.

She begin to take of her blue suit. She now notice something remarkable. It was not her brain that order her to take of her cloths, it were more like her hands had a mind of themselves.

"Kneel," he said smiling.

She did so. Oh no, she thought, this should not be happening. Once again her body had reacted, without her had nothing to do with the decision. Shit, she thought, now hes mind weapons works, I don't have to play it, she thought, as sweat pearls formed at her forehead by her strains not to follow his order. She noticed that most of her powers were back, as she strained, but what use did she have of them, if she didn't own her own brain. Her brain felt locked in in some goofy way.

"Open my fly and take out my cock," he said. She did so without any resistance.

"Suck it baby," he said with a smile.

She lend forward, open her mouth and start to suck it. Shit, she thought, why can't I stop it? She helplessly continue to suck his musky cock and after some minutes it were rock-hard.

"Play with my balls too hun," he said. She did so as she continue to suck his cock for some minutes.

Then she felt him tense and several jets of fluids were shoot into her mouth. She gagged and were forced to swallow some, but some were dripping down on her magnificent breast.

"Oh my," said Doc Crump as he ejaculated, "This were what I thought of to do to you last time. Pity I didn't do it then, you are a pro," he smiled nastily.

They took a gray mattress from a corner and put it on the floor. She was ordered to lay down on it, which she helpless did. One man stripped out of his costume and came forward. He bent down over her and begin to lick long strokes from her face down to her breast. She looked helpless and emotionless at him, as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He continue to lick downwards and over her slit.

"You are horny," the man said.

Suddenly she knew it was true and her hot little blond snatch box begins to grease up with her inner fluids. He ate her there as she moaned higher and higher. Then, without further ceremony, he push his rod inside her. He ride Amazing woman for a time and when he were close, he said; "come for me."

Suddenly she felt that she peeked in intensity and she scream as she came and her juice flooded along her legs.

Later she was back in her room after hours of being used sexually by a lot of men, in all three holes. She felt sore and exhausted and fall asleep immediately.

Chapter four: Back to Lonely Star

Lonely Star sat in the apartment and was thinking. He wonder what the hell Amazing women were. She had disappeared after her scouting into the Crump Tower. He haven't seen her for several days now and he know something went wrong. The question was how much of his power he dared to use, so it will not tip the unbalance even further. Well, he thought, I can do a lot without power. I can take the subway instead of flying, I can look around.

He went to the Crump Tower and looked around. He saw two young women outside. Both were pretty, one with dark-blond hair and the other with blond hair. Both had blouses with light color and dark pencil skirts with stripes and the skirts ended over knees.

"Excuse me, ladies" he said, "are you working in this building?"

"No" laughed the one with blond hair. "We wants to look inside and there is a guided tour just now."

"Oh" he said, how long is it?"

"Well about one hour or one and a half she said. Well I must be away later, so it can't be longer than that" she added.

"So you will come out here again at least within one and a half hour, not longer?" he said looking deeply in her eyes.

"Yes" she said looking a little perplex at him.

"OK, thank you ladies," he said and went away. He went to a small café close by, so he could have the entrance on watch the whole time. He chose a small table at the entrance, sat down and order a coffee latte. Now he just have to wait, he thought.

After two hours he understand that the two young women were not going to come out. He were not surprised. Mr. Glenn had told him that there had been numerous rumors of people disappearing inside that building. There had been investigations and cops had search the building and had come out very happy and told everyone, that the noble Mr Crump have shown them the hole building and there were no trace at all of missing people inside. Most of the disappearance had been silenced and the newspaper had been unwillingly to write about it. Now he understand.

He waited for the next guided tour and joined it. When the blue light begins to radiate, he laughed quietly for himself. Ah, he thought, looking at the people around him, so this is how they do it. When they all were led away, he discreetly went into a toilet. Someone did notice it and went in to look for him, so he had to make himself invisible, even if it produced a small unbalance for a short time. After some time he discreetly went out visible and left the building. He had a strong feeling that he couldn't continue farther into the building, not without alert someone. To proceed discreetly instead of with power was always very important to him.

Chapter fem: Going worse for Amazing woman

She was being used as a slut, by most of Doc Crump´s men. She were asked to crawl to them, to suck their cocks and let them have their way with her. Sometimes she were leaded around by her collar and a chain, always nude. They were all time in this house, that seems to be the real headquarter for Doc Crump. The Tower, it seems, were his official building. To this house, the public has no access. Often she lay exhausted in her bed in evening, with cum flowing out of her two holes and her face smeared with cum.

After some time, as Doc Crump saw that she didn't made any trials to flee, as she seemed really brainwashed, he provided her with a dress, which looked nearly like her old dress with a mask for her face. She were allowed to have it on her sometimes.

One evening, Doc Crump came into her and told her to dress with her new super-dress.

"Come with me," he said and he and three other men went to a big blue SUV. They were all equipped with weapons. The men put on masks on their faces. They stopped later outside a closed bank. They waited a moment and looked around for passer-by and security guards. Then they rapidly went out.

"Open the door" said Doc Crump to Amazing woman. She shamefaced did so, using her big powers to kick the door down.

They all hurriedly went in as the alarms sounded. When they came to the valve, she was again asked to use her powers. She straightened her arms and run with full force into the valve. With a crash and a boom the door and half of the wall went down and the men rushed inside and grabbed as much money they could carry. When they came out, they heard police sirens. They quickly entered the SUV, but it were too late. They were surrounded by three police cars.

"Go out and save us," said Doc Crump to Amazing woman. She went out and saw that all guns were pointed at her.

"Surrender," she heard a voice coming from a loudspeaker. She took some steps towards the police and immediately felt some bullets hit her. They couldn't hurt her, but she didn't wants to hurt any policeman, so instead she turned back towards the SUV. She bent down and lifted the car with Doc Crump and his men with her powerful arms and then she hovered up in the sky and fly away. The policemen were just standing there, perplexed, not knowing what to do. Too late some were shooting after them, without any hits. Amazing woman easily landed some blocks away from the headquarter and carefully put the SUV down. The men were hooraying for her and Doc Crump smiled. This was a good test for her, he thought. She were very loyal.

They did some more bank robbery and every time Amazing woman were with them, using her formidable forces. She brakes doors and velvet easily and she were bulletproof. Security guards seems to more and more have a tendency to disappear when they saw her. Police didn't know what to do with her as they couldn't stop her, couldn't trace her and couldn't put in the army as she so suddenly appeared and disappeared.

Chapter six. The last fight

At last Doc Crump were cocky enough to attack Metropolis heart, the FBI headquarter.

There were a big fight with rifle, machine guns and attack helicopters. Doc Crump's men had taken with them bazookas and grenades among other weapons. The men attacked headstrong and made a lot of big holes in the walls. Then Amazing woman fiercely attacked, kicking a wall down. The FBI forces were forced to withdraw farther into the big building, still trying to shoot back.

Suddenly there were a big boom and a big golden cloud. Everything stopped up as from the cloud a golden man appeared between the two forces. Everyone looked at the golden man. Then Doc Crump decided that this man must be a dangerous treat to him, so he took a bazooka and aimed a shot. The rocked melted at the contact with Lonely Stars shields.

"Go get him," screamed Doc Crump to Amazing Woman. She walk slowly towards Lonely star. "Don't think you scares me," she said to him. She stopped just a few meters from him. It were a strangely quietness over the whole scene. The only people that seemed to be animated were Amazing woman and Lonely Star.

"Don't you recognize me?" he smiled to her.

"You are my enemy and I´m going to destroy you," she hissed to him, taking a step closer.

"I don't think so," he mused and lifted his right hand. Amazing woman felt like she were hit by a stone wall. She went down on one knee, before she slowly stood up again.

"Look into my eyes," he said.

She felt that she must do so, she must follow his orders. When she look deeply into he's gold-brown eyes, she recognized him.

It was her Master! She had attacked her own Master, she thought. She felt tears slowly run down her face and felt ashamed that she had attack her lovely Master, Lonely Star.