Amazing Woman's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she heard someone stepped closely to her from behind. It was Doc Crump.

"Attack him," he screamed.

"You are my slave, you must obey me" he pressed. Amazing woman suddenly felt disoriented. Was she Doc Crump's slave? Well, she were, but she couldn't belong to two masters? She felt divided and begins to shivers. This was too much for her.

After some moments her fogged brain begins to clear. Yes, she was sure, she couldn't belong to two Masters. As Doc Crump took up his mind-wave weapon, hiding behind her, and aimed towards Lonely star, she turned around.

"No" she shouted. "You can't hurt him," she stated firmly as she easily took his weapon from him and swept him to ground. "He is my true master," she explained as she easily picked him up with one arm.

The rest of Doc Crump's army run away as fast as they could, as Amazing woman carried Doc Crump inside what were left of FBI:s headquarter.

There were a short meeting with the director of FBI, his secretary, Mr. Glenn, Amazing woman and Lonely Star. Lonely Star explained about Doc Crump's mind weapons and Mr. Glenn filled in. Lonely Star explained how Amazing women got weakened enough by Trypnotite to fall under the power from the brain waves. They discussed for a long time about what to do with Doc Crump. At last everyone agree to let Lonely Star take care of him as they all feared his political power. If Lonely Star took him it was maybe against the law, but none has enough power to prosecute Lonely Star anyway.

Amazing woman drag Doc Crump with her and Lonely Star to an empty place.

"What are you going to do with me?" he asked, demanding an answer. He still tried to look cocky, but he was defeated and he knew it.

"I demand a layer," he said. They just looked at him amused. "Don t think I´m scared of you" he said. "I have my party and a lot of political influence. You better let me go and I will try not prosecute you," he said to Amazing woman and Lonely Star.

"Strip him" said Lonely Star to Amazing woman. She did so easily.

"Stop," he shouted in an unavailing attempt to stop her. After a very short time, Doc Crump stood there nude in the wildness, now he begins to be really scared.

"What are you going to do with me?" he asked with a weak voice.

"You will see" smiled Lonely Star and raised his hands. Suddenly a light beam starts to radiate from his hands. The beam pulsed and a glow were formed around Doc Crump. With a buzz Doc Crump disappeared.

Doc Crump woke up nude in a strange place. He screamed as he recognized the place as just the same faraway dimension that he had send Amazing women to, years ago. "Shit, shit, shit" he screamed.

Epilogue

Lonely Star helped the police to collect all the mind-weapons. He also destroyed all Trypnotite he could found. Doc Crump's army gave up easily without their leaders. All charges were dropped against Amazing woman, as the judges understand that she had been brainwashed. Lonely Star didn't existed officially and were not mentioned anywhere and he was happy with that. Soon Doc Crump's political party stopped to exist as people begins to sober up and wonder how they could have ever voted on him. Well, anyway there were not a trace on earth from Doc Crump.

Lonely Star stayed a short while with Amazing women. They made beautiful love to each other for some time. When it was time for Lonely Star to leave, they stand and hold each other hands. Amazing woman stared with tearful eyes into his gold-brown eyes as he slowly turned into a golden cloud. The cloud slowly dissolved as he finally left to another dimension.

Someday...

Somehow...

We will meet again my Master, she thought.

The End.