Amazon Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel asked her father to leave the room. After a brief hesitation, Antonio left. I was alone with Rachel. She looked at me gravely and asked me if I knew what she was. I nodded and told her that she was a transsexual. She did not smile. She looked me right in the eye and asked me if what I was disgusted her. I didn't say anything. What was I supposed to say? Did I think she was hot? Yes. Did the fact that she had a dick bother me? Yes. Most chicks I've known act like they've got a fucking dick but until now, I had never met a chick who actually had a pair!

Rachel looked me in the eye and told me that her father wanted me dead. He thought that I was going to tell her secret. I wasn't. Why did I care? All I wanted was to get out of the damn jungle. What Rachel did in her private life was no business of mine. I told her that. She considered that, then left. I called after her. She was gone. I shook my head. Damn, she was probably going to let her psycho gunman father kill me. I would die in the jungle and no one would know. I wouldn't get to enjoy my fabulous wealth after all.

A couple of minutes later, Rachel came back. She had a hammer in her hand. I almost crapped my pants. Was she going to bludgeon me to death? If so, I was about to tell her that I preferred her father's rifle. It would hurt less. She knelt before me and shattered the chains which bound my f feet with one blow, then she did the same to the bonds around my hands. I looked at her, shocked. She did not smile at me. Instead, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I stared at her. I couldn't believe this. She had freed me! Why? Well, whatever the reason, I wasn't about to look a gift horse on the mouth. I took her hand in mine, and shook it. I thanked her.

I headed outside, and looked to the right and left. There was no one there. It was dark outside and everyone had gone home. Antonio was nowhere to be seen and I thanked heaven for that. Rachel was guiding me somewhere. We walked together for about a mile, then she took me to a clearing where she had parked a jeep. It was loaded with gas and supplies. Enough to last several weeks. I looked at her, surprised. I couldn't believe that she was helping me. I had never been helped by anyone before and especially not by a female. Most females in my life were foes, not friends. Well, maybe this gal was different. I pulled her to me and briefly, we kissed. Amazingly, she kissed me back.

Without a word, she handed me the keys, and a note. I took the keys, took one last look at her and drove away. I drove through the narrow roads. I was soon alone with my thoughts, surrounded on all sides by the jungle. I drove all night and I drove for the next several days. I wasn't armed or anything so I didn't make frequent stops. Obviously I had to eat, drink, piss and shit. I also had to sleep. When I didn't have to do these things, I was on the road. Eight days later, after getting lost, I arrived at the small town of Manaus. From there, I was able to arrange transportation to the capital city, using the meager funds that Rachel had given me.

I only thought about her several times a day. When I finally arrived at the capital, I found that my hotel room was still mine. I had, after all, paid for a full three weeks. I didn't even think about Cassandra, the bitch who betrayed me. All thoughts of lust and revenge were gone. I thought about Rachel, the beautiful Brazilian transsexual who had saved my life, twice. I couldn't get this girl out of my head. I also hadn't forgotten about her gun-toting macho Latino father. I was determined to see her again.

I returned the jeep she had given me to the address that she said. The owner of the place, a garage, was an elderly woman named Maria who had inherited it after her husband passed away. Maria told me that she was the older sister of Antonio, Rachel's father. My eyes lit up when she said that. I pestered her with questions but the old woman was determined not to tell me anything. I decided to shock her with the truth. So I told her that I knew Rachel's secret. Maria's eyes went wide and she produced a gun as if by magic. I didn't flinch. I was getting used to having a gun pointed at me.

Maria told me that if I wanted to expose her niece's secret, she would shoot me dead. I told her that I meant her niece no harm. In fact, I was starting to fall for her. Maria looked into my eyes suspiciously. I could tell that she had trouble believing me. I stared back at her. She lowered her gun and told me to sit down. I told her about how her niece had saved my life and she and her father had sheltered me. I wanted very much to thank them. Where I came from, there weren't very many good Samaritans. In fact, most men and women I knew were cold-hearted, manipulative and dishonest liars. In Brazil, I'd met honest and decent people. Make that gun-toting honest and decent people!

Maria told me Rachel's story. Her brother Antonio met a woman named Asari, from Africa while in Manaus. Antonio and Asari fell in love and had a child. This child was Rachel. Asari died in childbirth. Rachel was born different. She was a beautiful baby girl...with a penis. Doctors offered to "correct" her but Antonio could not bear to see his child suffer. He took his child away from the doctors before any operations could be done. So Rachel grew up as a beautiful girl who possessed functioning male genitalia instead of the working parts of a female.

Antonio loved his baby girl but couldn't raise her around society. He feared what would happen if people ever found out her secret. So he took her to his ancestral home, the old Hacienda in the jungle. He raised her there. He taught her how to hunt and how to fight. Antonio had served in the military once. He taught his daughter well. I smiled at that. I could imagine Rachel as the Brazilian female version of Rambo. She might even grunt like him!

I listened to Maria's words. I sighed. How tough it must have been, for both Antonio and Rachel. He was a tough old bastard who raised a young woman by himself. I felt bad for Rachel. How lonely she must have been, stuck in the jungle, afraid to venture into a society that would not accept her if they knew what she was. Maria looked at me and asked me if I knew how tough life must have been for her niece. I nodded. She looked at me skeptically. I told her my little secret. I was a man with a secret life. I had sex with both women and men. Society wouldn't be any more forgiving of my lifestyle than they would be of Rachel, for being who and what she was. Maria was shocked. I smiled at her. I told her that I meant her niece no harm.

Maria let me go, at last. She told me to return the jeep to her brother and niece. I loaded the jeep with food and several gallons of gas, and this time, I went with a cellular phone. I even got myself a laptop computer. I purchased a rifle, just in case I ran into any jaguars or panthers or whatever they called them huge cats with the big teeth that lived in the jungle. I was ready. I was still hesitant, though. What if Rachel didn't accept me? What if her father still wanted me dead? Oh, well. I felt something very powerful deep inside for that girl and I wanted to tell her. Also, I wanted to do something different and think about someone other than myself, for once.

I thought about all the women and men I had gotten involved with. A long time ago, I prided myself on saying that I didn't discriminate, I hated everyone equally! I didn't trust anybody, man or woman. I thought the world was made up of evil people out to use others for their own gain. Well, maybe a good chunk of the world was made up of such people, but not everyone was that way. I knew there were some decent people out there. I think and hope and prayed that Rachel was one of them.

With those thoughts in mind, I got behind the wheel of the jeep and got on the road. It would take me two days to get to Manaus, and I would have someone guide me there. My guide was a slightly chubby man named Paolo. He reminded me of the guy who fed me back on Rachel's farm. I wanted to buy that man a drink someday. I may yet do that. Paolo told me he thought I was crazy, to go to the jungle like that. I told him I was doing it for a woman. He laughed his butt off.

I looked at him. A while ago, I would have laughed too. My opinion of members of both sexes wasn't exactly the highest. But that was before a beautiful Jungle girl saved my life twice in two days, even when my freedom threatened hers. I was willing to give both women and men the benefit of the doubt instead of thinking of them as treacherous snakes from here this moment on. Hey, don't give me no wings and halo yet. I am still a Bad Boy with a capital B. I just wanted to tell a certain lady how I felt. And I hoped her dad wouldn't shoot me on the spot. I'll tell you how it goes. Wish me luck.

12