Amazon Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir."

When Conrad was back sucking on his balls, Travis gave me a wink and asked, "How am I doing?"

"A shaky start but you are doing just fine now."

I was ready for more now. "Bitch!"

Emma raised her head to look up at me. "Yes Darlene."

"Come up here and kiss me."

I heard Travis moaning as he watched me kissing his girlfriend. To please him, I stroked her breasts though her gossamer negligee, making her nipples stand out firm and proud. The negligee looked very expensive but I gripped it in my hands and tore it from her body making my new pet quiver with anticipation.

"You may now undress me."

The dress I was wearing was a halter-neck and, as usual, I wasn't wearing any underwear so it didn't take much to strip me. I placed my arms along the back of the sofa and instructed Emma, "Pleasure me!"

And she did!

The bitch eagerly fed her tongue to every part of my body as I continued to watch Travis training his boy-slut. He didn't have my willpower but I admired the fact that he was trying. He made Conrad beg before he could lick his man-god cock. It was fun to watch, especially with Emma doing whatever she could to please me. Her tongue had found the rosebud between my ass-cheeks and the hot bitch was busily rimming out my ass as I watched Conrad blowing Travis. I confess that I got so hot myself that I leant across and kissed Travis on the mouth. I even allowed him to fondle my breasts. God I was horny.

Soon after that, we all moved to the bed room. Fortunately the King-sized bed was big enough to take all of us so I had a birds-eye view of Travis as he mounted his boy-slut and fucked him. Travis looked magnificent; his massive muscles flexed and flowed as he rode his sex-pet, pounding into him with his majestic cock. At that moment I wished I'd married him rather than Steve. In a moment of weakness, I fondled his scrotum, making him whimper with delight, and the spell was broken.

To chastise myself, I took a hold of Emma's hair and pulled her mouth to mine and we kissed. Her mouth tasted of my ass-hole but I didn't care; I licked her wet lips and sucked on her probing tongue. The she-bitch fingered me as we kissed and I reached my third orgasm for the afternoon.

When Travis had emptied his balls into Conrad's ass and collapsed back onto the bed, I had his girlfriend clean his slave's ass with her mouth. I could tell the slut enjoyed doing it too.

"Do you want to watch something funny?" I asked Travis.

He gave a shrug. "Why not?"

Conrad's cock looked so hard that it looked in danger of bursting but I had a use for hit. "Get on your knees, My Slut."

When Emma had obeyed, I turned to Conrad and asked, "Would you do me a small favour?"

"Anything."

"I think my slave needs something that I can't give her, would you mind fucking her up the ass?"

"Would I!" cried Conrad excitedly.

I waited until he was in position before telling him. "All you have to do is spend the next hour licking your Master's ass first."

It was delightful, I made Emma stay in position, on her knees for an hour while we watched Conrad servicing Travis. There was juice flowing freely down her inner thighs by the time the young boy was ready to mount her. The bitch went off. They must have been able to hear her screams of delight all the way to the reception desk. I smiled as I decided to ask the young girl with the deep cleavage if she would like to be made to scream like that.

After a short rest, we started all over again.

12