Amazon Cartel Ch. 04

Story Info
Message Returned
989 words
3.83
6.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a mansion in the Hamptons, the cartel met. Some of the most powerful woman in the world were there. Mulan from Japan, Isis from the Middle East, Kali from Asia, Brigtania from Europe, Lilith from south America and their leader Diana. One seat was unoccupied.

"So the legend is true," The dark haired Isis remarked.

"It was never a legend, "Diana remarked. "But they have not been active for some time."

"Why now," Kali asked.

And the blond European added, "Why were we not told of its true existence."

"It was decided centuries ago, that our focus remained on overthrowing the patriarchal society and that only council heads would know of Gemini." She paused, "until I became Diana I did not know of Gemini."

"That they could break Andrea," Brigtania pointed out makes them a formable foe.

"Yes," turning to the silent Lilith. "What have you found about them?"

"On Frank little, but Jordan could easily sit at this table, if she were not so twisted. We have a location on her local residence.'

"Gemini offers a third way, "Frank explained. "And Matt stop kneeling."

'I uh, "

"There is no shame in being submissive, "Frank told him. "But we leave the 24/7 of Master and slave to the other factions. We can be hedonistic, but we are civilized."

Jane touched his shoulder gently "I don't want a toy." As Matt said. "So how long has this group been around?"

'Centuries, when the amazon movement started, there were those that saw that the sexes could work as equals. But the established order was content with the status quo, while the Amazons only saw payback and women set up as rulers."

"But they disappeared,"Matt pointed out.

'Hidden would be more accurate. If you saw in history a weak minded ruler, dominated by a wife or Mistress; more likely than not they had their hand in it. They were behind Edward poisoning in the England to put his sister Mary on the throne. The terror was to discredit the male Catholic Church.

"You put Elisabeth on the throne?" Jane guessed.

'Well not me personally, but yes Elizabeth was Gemini. Catherine the Great was amazon. As was Evita Peron."

"And Hillary?"

"Hillary's ruthlessness is all her own. Which is the point, there will be fem Nazis and male chauvinistic pigs but most of the western world is getting past it. The Middle East and Africa are still a few centuries behind."

'You sent a challenge to Diana."

"Yes, the cartel has become too powerful and vicious. Diana will now want to enslave me far more than Andrea ever would want to. Especially when she hears my personal message."

"Which is?" Jordan asked entering on her knees, while Eric walked beside her.

Sarah and Matt gaped.

Jordan shrugged, "What you didn't think I was going to submit as I promised?"

Eric patted her head, "What personal message?"

"Did any of you wonder why I did not participate in Andrea's breaking?"

Jordan nodded, "A leader to leader challenge. What did you say?"

"I told her Amazons were too cowardly to consider men as equals and that I would make her my fuck slut."

******************

Jordan was blindfolded and stretched on an X frame. Truth be told she did not like subbing to anyone, including Frank. But she was also an honorable woman, her word was her bond. Eric has been alternating sensations whipping her with a crop than teasing her with a feather.

Eric kissed her, "It's not often you are the prey Jordan."

"Enjoy it while you can."

"Oh I intend to," he replied turning on a vibrator. "Let's see how long you can hold."

"Damn longer, than you could when I was giving you hand jobs. "She shot back.

She proved it too, but she finally squirted out.

"Very sexy," a new voice said.

Eric turned and saw a beautiful blond hair woman and several others behind her.

"Kneel," she said matter of factly.

Eric sunk to his knees.

"Eric get up!" Jordan demanded.

"I am obeying my mistress." He replied calmly.

Diana looked at him, "Service my ladies pussies."

As he went to work, "You Gemini may know something about the amazons. But as she took out a device and pressed it against the helpless woman's shoulder. "But not everything."

Jordan woke up her arms stretched out. Eric was in a kneeled respectful position.

Diana carried a bull whip. "You Gemini have openly defied the true order. She handed the whip to a tall blond. "20 strikes each."

The pain was tremendous, but she would not scream.

"Very good, "as the Asian took over. "Watch as I fuck your friend."

Yes, "Eric replied lovingly. "Fuck me!"

Diana thrust into his ass. , but the most terrifying thing to Jordan was his complete surrender. Eric was an alpha male. So shocked was Jordan she didn't realized when she was taken off the whipping post. She was held by the Egyptian and African as the Asian wove robes around her body in Shibari bondage.

"Not bitch, our turn to fuck you. Isis grabbed her head while Lilith parted her ass.

"Traitor, you will learn what it means to hurt one of ours."

Isis trusted in hard tearing into Jordan. After orgasiming, Brigtania took her place.

"Take it cunt"

Diana walked over and enjoyed the show, looking at her slave. "Eric service my friends who aren't engaging in fucking."

"Yes Mistress," as he began eating Mulan's pussy.

Jordan had been resecured to the X frame.

Diana stood next to her. "Three things to before we go. 1. Eric will be under compulsion for another hour. 2. Tell Frank that I will make him my slave consort when we meet and the challenge is accepted." She paused and for the first time showed anger.

Andrea was my protégé, you ruined and shamed her!" Diana knocked Jordan out with a punch to the jaw.