Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"I'm not so convinced," he said.

Thandi nudged me with her shoe again, pushing me toward where Mr. Jones was sitting. I left Ralph and hurried between Mr. Jones's legs. In seconds, I had his cock buried in my mouth. Even as I did so, I reached over and undid the next zipper, freeing the next cock in line. Slurping, bobbing, gobbling, I did my duty. I was Thandi's chicken head girl.

Thandi's foot nudged me on. Even as I went down on the next cock, her foot persisted, spreading my legs and moving up my thigh. I only caught snatches of conversation. "Thandi, you have pleased me...your bonus is approved...and you have the promotion . . . but for Christ's sake, let her finish me off."

"But what about Tracy? As you can see, she is my best employee. I want her with me."

Tears fell from my eyes and melted into Mr. Jones's crotch. Thandi wanted me. She was taking me with her. I felt her high heel exploring between the cheeks of my bottom.

"I want her to have a new title, Personal Executive Trainee. And a raise as well . . . say 7%?" Thandi said.

I spread my legs, arched my back, and pushed back against Thandi's heel, pushing the hard implement into my asshole. It was not lubricated, and hurt like hell, rasping into me, but oh, how I wanted it! I pushed back again and it was all the way inside of me. Inside my ass, a place my own husband had never been.

I tongued the slit of Mr. Jones' cock. I could taste his salty precut. "Fisheen peeshent." I said with my lips still around his cock.

"What?" he gasped.

"Fissheen peshent," I repeated.

"Ugh, fuck. . ." he grunted. "Nine percent."

"Shmelve," I countered.

"Ten percent raise. Personal Executive Trainee or whatever the hell else. Gah. . . fuck, just finish me off goddamnit."

I sucked him all the way down. His cock buried in my throat. Up and down. Faster and faster. He gave a loud moan and his hips lifted off the chair. I sucked hard, squeezing his balls, and sneaked an index finger in his asshole.

His tight ass clenched at my finger with every spurt of his cock. I sucked greedily, swallowing all his come. I'm not sure if it was because of all the teasing, but the quantity of his discharge was amazing. It was all I could do to keep it all in my mouth.

I did the same thing for every man at the table. The whole time my pussy tingled, begging for attention beneath the steel confines of the chastity belt.

When I finally crawled out from under that table, only Thandi remained sitting upright and smiling primly. Everyone else had slumped down in his chair, collars and ties loosened a dazed and vacant look in their eyes.

There was cum on my face and in my hair. Not only had I cheated on my husband. I had turned into a whore. Worse, I wanted nothing more than to coax every cock back to life and fuck them until they went soft again.

I knelt there patiently, while Thandi dabbed at the cum on my face with a tissue. I've finally hit rock bottom, I thought. But little did I know what was to come.

To be continued . . .

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers
12