Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

"Do you still want a little pussy?" she asked, her eyes shining at least as bright as the gold trinket in her fingers.

"Yes ma'am."

"Then say it," she grinned.

"I want a little pussy." God, I looked her right in the eye when I said it and didn't even stutter - didn't even blush. What was I becoming?

"Then come and get it." She put it in her mouth and teased me by wiggling it on the tip of her tongue.

I kissed her, exploring her mouth, our tongues playing hide and seek for the gold trinket. But finally I captured it and stole it away, breaking the kiss.

"When?" I asked. I had to get out of the chastity belt. I was so hot and I had been teased so much - for so long - I would fuck anyone . . . anything.

"You haven't earned the key yet," Thandi grinned, her eyes twinkling evilly. She must have read look of despair on my poor distraught face. "But don't worry - I'll give you your chance tonight. I may even be generous and let you out early."

Dear Lord! Would she? I needed out. I needed out so bad - so fucking bad it hurt.

"Now go put your new nameplate up and get some work done," Thandi said. "I have plans. . .Oh do I have plans for you tonight."

. . . to be continued.

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

************

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers
12