Amazon Flight: Three Treats 4 Gabe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

They were magnificent, statuesque with their hands on their hips and grins on their faces. And when they each took a step toward him, he could see the dark areas between their legs and he inhaled deeply. They knelt beside his head.

Cookie asked, “How we gonna do this girls?”

Candy stood, took off her sweat suit, heavy bra and thong and squatted right back down again though hesitating just above Gabe’s hips. She reached down and unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his knees. His shorts followed and all three women whistled in awe.

Candy was first to speak, “Why Gabie, for such a Little Man, you sure have a big guy on your team!” She dropped her ass onto his knees and dove her head down to suck as much of his fat, nine inch cock into her mouth as she could. She moaned in appreciation of this new found asset on her pilot. The little guy was just full of surprises!

The other two ladies were suddenly envious. They looked across at each other, before Kisses frowned and said, “Candy’s got all the candy!”

Cookie added, “As usual.” In the dim glow of the flames, she grinned and said, “Hmmm… maybe, maybe not. Here.” She motioned Kisses over the top of Gabe’s head and pushed her down on his face. Kisses’ gasped at the touch of Gabe’s tongue on her slit. Cookie rose to her feet, kicked a leg over Gabe’s mid section and between her team members. This brought her groin-to-face with Kisses and she asked, “Kisses want a cookie?” Her giggle was soon replaced by a gasp similar to Kisses’ as the blonde’s tongue found her clit.

Gabe couldn’t believe the wonderful turmoil going on around him. Was this what it was like to survive a plane wreck? Someone, presumably Candy, was giving his cock a workout he couldn’t believe. Kisses was rubbing her pussy on his mouth in a way that told him just how excited she was with his attention. And somehow, Cookie must have been getting her fair piece too, for she finally shut up except for some cooing and heavy breathing. The four of them rocked on with few words and plenty of “ahh’s” and “ohhhh’s”.

The cabin floor sounded like it was moaning too, under the pressure. Gabe figured there was something like seven hundred pounds concentrated in one small area, but that was not his biggest cause for alarm. The women were picking up their pace of gyration, bouncing up and down, and that meant additional forces. Each time Kisses for instance, raised up and then pounced down on his face, a welcome move in any circumstance, she put probably two of her “G’s” worth of force on the floor. In her case alone, that meant more than three hundred pounds of pressure, even if it only lasted an instant. If four of them happened to drop at once, there could be as much as three quarters of a ton concentrated on one small area of a very rickety old cabin’s floor. Even as he thought about this, the whole cabin seemed to move with their growing enthusiasm.

Candy was humping Gabe’s knee, rubbing her glistening slit hard against the bone. The pilot helped by raising it in concert with her motions. She would lean down and suck in his cock to the hilt, jamming it down her throat as far as she could, and then fall back with her pussy landing hard his knee and sliding back and forth.

Kisses couldn’t believe her luck, having the pilot’s tongue in her pussy and her mouth buried between Cookie’s legs. The scent in the cabin had changed from smoke and campfire to vaginal aroma and sweat, and she was close as anyone to one such source of bliss.

Cookie held Kisses’ head in her snatch and humped back up at her face. The sensation of pulling her clit from the heavily suctioned mouth of her friend was almost beyond tolerance, but she moaned and continued on, her big tits flapping in unison. Here free hand managed her nipples and pulled and stretched at all appropriate moments.

Gabe was the first to show indications of approaching climax. His balls, now in Candy’s caring hands, tightened and loosened a few times. She smiled her lips around his shaft and fondled the delicate little orbs, coaxing their productivity along. Finally, as she felt him coming close, she mumbled around his dick, “Pin time.”

Gabe could only guess what she meant, based on his approaching eruption. He began humping his cock up at the big woman’s face and reveled in the freedom of his soon to be exploding balls. Kisses rubbed her cunt on his face and he sucked her lips then her clit inside his mouth as if they were the last thing on earth to eat. And Cookie began gyrating her hips and fucking Kisses’ face like a bull impaling a cow. Somehow, Gabe managed to get a hand free and up to Cookie’s ass. His other found Kisses’ crack and together the fingers and thumbs of each found assholes and pussies to penetrate. Both women began bouncing in climax.

Candy saw all this lust and aggressively humped Gabe’s knee, moaning, even shouting at his engorged cock. Gabe felt the first gush of hot liquid cum burst up and down Candy’s throat. Kisses was gyrating so much on his face he wasn’t the least bit surprised to hear her let out a howl of pleasure as his tongue darted up and into her slippery hole, scooping up fluid and drawing back down his throat. And finally, satisfied his entire manifest was in the throws of satisfaction, he let himself go and like a volcano shot load after load up into Candy’s mouth.

The four of them were hopping and humping the last of their orgasms, their bodies becoming one, working together like a well oiled machine, when the floor finally gave way and they fell with a loud crack, to the dirt below. Fortunately the distance the fell was less than a foot.

All three women were at once asking Gabe if he was okay. After all, they did land squarely on him.

“That’s two crashes in one flight.” Gabe’s breath gushed out and he went limp on the floor with perhaps his biggest smile ever.

Smiling, they hovered over him like mothers over their young. Candy fondled his cock and balls and Kisses gave him her name sake all over his face and head. Cookie laughed first as she kneeled down in exhaustion and held their new lover’s hands to her swollen breasts. The humor of the moment was contagious and soon all four were bursting at the seams. The rain continued and the fire roared as they laughed, played and finally slept in a heap on another part of the cabin floor.

The sound of rotor blades woke them all with a start. Gabe was lying with his head on Candy’s stomach, a most comfortable pillow indeed. Candy was in turn lying on her back with her head to the side between Kisses thighs, inches from the object of much night time sucking. Kisses was lying on her side, and had her head similarly between Cookie’s thighs, and Cookie was no longer resting her head on Gabe’s thighs, but sucking gently on his balls. “What the hell is that!” She exclaimed.

“Rotor wash. I think we’ve been rescued.” Gabe’s voice betrayed his disappointment.

“Tell ‘em to go away!” Kisses muttered around the vulva in her face.

“Echo that!” Candy chimed similarly.

Just then the unlatched door burst open and a strange being entered. It was dressed in orange and wearing a helmet with a dark glass visor. The muffled voice shouted, “Holeeeeee Sheeeee-it!”

The women laughed and much to Gabe’s surprise, leaned into their previous targets and grabbed one more feel or suck or lick before making the slightest move to get up. The alien simply froze in the door.

When they were all up, Gabe was framed between and in front of the women, his dick quickly falling from grace. The rescuer continued to stare.

Candy in her usual mode of leader, stepped forward until she towered above the new arrival, almost as much as she did above Gabe. With one hand on the back of the alien’s helmet, she lifted his visor with the other. She leaned over, turned her head aside and gave him a deep, penetrating kiss on the lips. She looked back at her friends and said, “Mmmmm, I like these little guys!” Then she turned back to the alien and said, “Be a dear, will you honey? Wait outside? We’ll be out soon enough.” She turned the stunned man around and gently kicked his ass out the door. “Treats for you later.”

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers