Amazon Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexual heat turns into a blaze.
1.6k words
4.52
15.8k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack tucked his machete under his arm and watched her stumble off into the trees. This little woman was an amusing sight, especially with her pants down around her ankles. He liked her pluck, and her determination to keep up with him. He'd heard her stomach growling, and he'd known the impending thunderstorm startled her. He'd expected her to fall all over him in a mass of tears and whimpers begging him to tell her where he was taking her, and when they could eat, and how much longer did she have to keep walking?

This little red head hadn't even shed a single tear the whole way, and he was tired himself. He grinned at her back, letting her take the lead for a while. Most of this path was cleared any way and it was fun watching her fall over and put that round backside up in the air. It was great payment for earlier when he'd slammed into her and she'd given him the raging hard on he was now sporting. Wincing he adjusted himself, hoping he'd get to sate himself on her soon.

He knew she'd be a willing participant, with a little seduction he'd have her on her back and begging in no time. He'd felt her eyes on him the whole way, her thoughts playing in her eyes as clear as day. She wanted him. Bad. He smirked, who could blame her, he was hot. By necessity of course, but a guy has his pride. She turned to face him, her cheeks flushed and her mouth parted in a pant. Blood rushed to his groin, the growth painful and irritating. She looked like she needed sex as much as he did. His gaze locked with her steel blue one and he could almost taste the arousal in the air. He looked deeper into her eyes and wasn't shocked to find a flash of vulnerability before she slammed her guard up. It softened his ardor some, but not much.

He was going to have some great sex before the night was out.

Jessie's heart nearly stopped at the site of Jack's heavy gaze on her. Heat pulsed up her belly and curled itself around her nipples with a caress that nearly had her on her knees, and her back. The sexual heat rivaled the jungle's thick humidity, and she struggled to turn around and keep walking. She began to take an astonishingly quick inventory of her body, her hands itching to explore herself as she daydreamed about his touch in secret places. She cried out when a thin branch whipped back at her and slapped her breasts. She felt him before he touched her, his hands gently moving her to the side as he brandished his machete and make short work of the vines and branches that blocked her path.

She began to have fantasies of a knight in camouflage pants and heavy leather boots. They walked in silence, both simmering under their calm demeanors; Jessie's hand frequenting her stinging breasts, the audible moans slipping past her guard, much to her mortification. It didn't stop her though. He was turning her on in ways that made her feel dirty and delicious in places that were soaked through and beginning to throb mercilessly. She needed relief and she was sure that he was going to be a great scratch for her itch. She just needed to get to know him first. She pushed another plant out of her way, gasping with admiration as a thin green snake slipped up her arm. Cautiously she turned to Jack and beamed at him, showing off her new friend. His deep chuckle set off her own light laughter and she took his grin as a sign that the reptile was not poisonous.

"What's this called?"

She asked the question while allowing it to slide through her fingers. She had no idea the affect she was having on Jack's groin, her mind focused on the brilliant green color and lovely brown eyes of her new pet.

Gently slipping his fingers under hers he gave the graceful little creature a look over and with a husky voice told her it was green tree snake. That voice turned her insides to mush.

"He can't hurt you, I'm not even sure he can get his little mouth around your finger." He let the little guy go and watched him glide up a branch and into the foliage where he was hidden best. Turning to face her he watched her with a new sense of admiration. Most women he'd known were terrified of snakes and over the years he'd never have thought to see one look at a reptile let alone hold it as if it were endearing.

"Bye snaky."

She waved to the tree and melted his heart. She was different, this little red head. She had pluck and an ass that made his hands itch to grab it and get a good feel. She was thicker than he usually liked, but on her, he loved it. She was curvy and her breasts were heavy and pushed tight against her t-shirt, while her stomach tucked neatly into a lush pair of hips, the kind made for gripping and sinking you fingers into. Lust pure and strong hit him hard, and without thought he yanked her to him and kissed her with a fury he couldn't control.

Jessie's head rolled back on her shoulders and her hands fisted in his shirt as her mind did cartwheels and her libido hit the clouds. She was in heaven as the softest lips in the world crushed hers with a brutal ferocity. His hands curled into her backside and his hips pushed at hers until he had her back flush against a wide tree truck, and he was nestled tightly against her point of need. A whimper of arousal rose in her throat and she reached up to cradle his head in her hand, fearing he'd come to his senses before she was done with him. His kiss turned possessive and he slipped his tongue over hers in a way that had her thinking about that hot heavy bulge that was currently rubbing her clit through her jeans. Her moans came freely and she explored his body while he slipped his mouth down her jaw to her throat, the gentle caress nearly sending her over the edge. She cried out as his thumb brushed her nipple, the sensation going straight to her over sensitive mons.

More pressure was what she needed and without a thought she swung her leg around his waist the contact tipping her closer to the edge her breath whipping in and out of her lungs at a rate that nearly caused her to faint. Groaning she clung to him, hoping he wouldn't stop before she let go. She sensed his mouth moving and she started to tremble with the effort it took to speak.

"Don't...stop...what you...were just... doing. I'm coming."

Unbidden shame stained her cheeks, but he was pushing her harder now, his hips rocking against hers faster as he whispered dirty things against her throat, his mouth moving with the same urgency as the rest of his anatomy. Jessie was vaguely aware that she was no longer on her feet, but the thought passed without recognition, the beginnings of her climax hitting her squarely in the stomach, her whimpers turning to gusting cries as her muscles tightened and relaxed with her need to come. Moments that felt like hours slipped past, and in a frozen instant her world imploded as it exploded and nothing but the sweet ache between her thighs mattered. Panting and shuddering against his shoulder she felt her face contort and her inner muscles grip tight as she came against him, riding out the storm until she could bear no more. She waited through the deep syrupy after math and felt rather than heard him growl as he came against her, his arms holding her against him tight enough to snap her ribs. His breathing was rough as he leaned his head against her shoulder and he allowed her feet to slip to the ground, her knees still shaky when she tried to stand on them without his help. She nearly fell and was only saved by the fact that she had both arms wrapped around his neck.

She was sweating as much as he was and her mind was beginning to work again. She'd just dry humped a guy in the middle of the freaking Amazon, and to her astonishment she was just fine with that. She started laughing her whole body shaking with her mirth and the aftershocks of a great orgasm, his arms clutching her to him as he lifted his head to look her in the eyes.

"What are you laughing at?"

His voice was filled with mock insult, as he raised an eyebrow at her. He was still breathing heavy and his body was warm enough to singe her skin. She ran her fingers over his chiseled chest and giggled up at him, her face curled into an impish grin.

"I've just never done this before." Her eyes sparkled with a bright light that only a well-sated woman would have and his pride swelled to immense proportions.

"So it was good for you?" He held her gaze looking for any hint of a lie in her transparent eyes.

"It was amazing for me," she whispered, her arms slipping around his neck again, and with an air of mischief she pulled his lips to hers and without a thought to modesty she added a haughty, "and next time you'll say the same."