Amazon Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
Nightmare leads to hearts in love, and fun in a hot spring.
3.8k words
4.7
12.3k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was going down and a chill was setting in, the rain sending an echoing thunder as it battered the canopy above them. Jack held her hand as they walked, his smile smooth and endearing. There was no way that Jessie was going to fall in love with him over great dry humping, but she was very much in lust with him. They talked as he led her through the foliage, well, she talked and he listened to her. They were silent now, their thoughts focus on private things that neither were yet willing to share.

Jack watched her through a side-glance and felt a tight burning in his heart that he didn't recognize. Of course he just done everything but strip her naked and rut her in the middle of the jungle, but he wasn't willing to except that this sensation was based solely on sexual gratification. She was fiery, and fierce in her own way, and his respect for her was growing in leaps and bounds. She'd told him about her family and it left him feeling empty and alone. Four hundred years of watching over a man versus animal rainforest could do that to a person.

His mind shifted to a happier time, his wife in his arms, her hands ruffling his hair as she laughed that low throaty laugh he'd come to hate. Her eyes had looked at him with admiration and pride, the ownership of a great man her biggest success in life. He'd been so foolishly in love with her, so very much into the way she led him around by his pants rather than his heart. She'd been his every dream, waking and sleeping. So lucky he'd thought himself, to find someone so late in life. After the third century he'd given up on finding someone to spend his life with. Shaking his head he tightened his grip on Jessie's little hand. She wasn't going to stay with him, there was absolutely no way he could keep her here, but for the time she was in the jungle, he was going to soak up the human company to its fullest.

They reached the cave just as Jessie was sure she was going to pass out from hunger. Her stomach was growling loud enough that Jack was laughing at her every time it gurgled, and she wanted to be mad at him, but she really couldn't get much further than wrinkling her nose at him and poking him in the ribs. Despite her hunger she had to admit she was having fun. Jack was easy to be around and his laughter brought out a side to her she didn't know existed. She adored teasing him, especially after he'd thrown a leafy looking Preying Mantis in her hair. He'd given in to her when she just stood there, hands on her hips and waited for the damn thing to fly away. She had the sneaking suspicion that he was proud of her reaction, and encouraged, he'd shown her every nasty looking grub he could find, and after several tries to gross her out, he'd even eaten one particularly fat and pasty looking one, claiming it was great once you got past the gut taste.

Ducking through the caves rocky entrance and out of the chilling rain she turned and grinned at him,

"I still can't believe I kissed that bug eating mouth." She hugged her arms around her waist and nearly melted when he gave her that wolfish little grin of his and merely set about starting a fire. Within minutes a blaze was going and she sighed at the site of all the home comforts he'd obtained. In one corner of the square cavern a bed was made up with a blanket and several others were piled at the foot, and under the bed even more lay on a pallet of branches. On the other side lay a pile of Jack's folded clothes, like the ones he wore now, the threads worn thin and the cloth faded into a bleached out camouflage that suited his lifestyle. Knives hung from the walls all around her, and several traps lay scattered against the back wall. From the ceiling hung a net that when let down would encompass the entire space, leaving no quarter for insects. He obviously liked his peace while he slept.

It wasn't until she began searching the actual walls though that she found a crack, about the size of a man, and from it curled a misty heat that wafted over her face and wet her curiosity. Returning to Jack she knelt beside him and watched as he hacked strips of meat from some indistinguishable carcass. It looked like a pig, but it was so cut up she really couldn't tell, and seeing him eat the slimy little grub quelled her need to ask.

She was fascinated by the speed with which he put together their meal, his big hands deftly spearing hunks of meat on a handmade spit that hung over the fire, sturdy enough to hold nearly the entire pig...thing. When he noticed her curious stare he merely muttered "Tapir" and went back to cooking. She watched him as he worked, momentarily forgetting the heated crevice as the scent of roasting meat hit her nostrils, and sent her stomach into a cramping frenzy. Desperation coursed through her as she watched the meat turning, the juices hitting the hot coals with a sizzling pop. Licking her lips she did her best to sit still and not be grabby, but four days without food and she was sure she was going to die from the pain in her gut. Time was sliding slowly by when he finally handed her a plate from a cupboard behind him and heaped it full, motioning her to sit back and dig in.

Her hands shoveled the hot fare into her mouth and she wolfed it down without thought to the way she looked. Juiced dribbled down her chin and she smeared it away with the heal of her hand and continued to push more into her mouth, not stopping until her cheeks bulged and her throat rebelled at taking anymore in. It was Jack's chuckle and apt stare that brought her attention back to the cave and her dinner partner. Mortified she chewed what was in her mouth and took the paper napkin he held out to her. A muttered sorry was all she could mange around another bite of food. He shook his head at her and kept smiling and eating, his appetite just as great as hers. Slightly comforted by the thought she continued with her meal, though the pace was greatly reduced.

Nearly an hour later, her belly full to bursting and her head resting back on the rocky cave wall she drifted in and out of sleep, her mind unfocused and her bones weary. She dreamed of her family, her abusive ex boyfriend Michael, her friends all back at home, all of them unaware that she was so far away and having the time of her life. She dreamed of staying in the jungle with her Tarzan-esque rescuer. In her dream she didn't have to turn the notion away in the face of reality, and she liked it. She drifted peacefully, only waking when strong arms lifted her effortlessly and settled her into the big bed; his large body tucked behind her, the warmth and weight of his arm around her waist just what she needed to send her off to dreams that flashed passion and tenderness and rocked her to her very core.

A blood-curdling scream ripped Jack out of his feast-induced sleep and had him sitting upright, his head fuzzy from sleeping so soundly. Beside him Jessie shuddered in her sleep, her cheeks wet with tears and her hands clutching her head as she whimpered and wept. Heart in his throat he shook her, trying to wake her and get her away from whatever it was that had her so terrified. She muttered something about a Michael and then covered her head with her arms, as if blocking something. Again he shook her, the effort rewarded with more fearful murmurs.

"Jessie, wake up!" His voice hoarse and a lot sharper than he'd meant it to be, but he watched her open her eyes and his heart started to settle. Her gaze was glazed over and her sobs still came at an alarming rate and she looked at him as if he were a monster.

Voice thick and tearful, she reached up and cupped his face in her hands and whispered, "Don't hit me anymore, Michael, please."

Anger tempered with tenderness caught in his vocal cords rendering him speechless. Now he knew why she seemed to love his affections so much. Some prick named Michael had abused her. It was none of his concern, but he was outraged that she'd been touched in a way that gave her nightmares that had her screaming in the middle of the night. She was far too special for that. He slipped his hand over her cheek and nuzzled it, a soft whimpering sigh slipping past those sweet lips. He tenderly kissed her awake, most of the terror erased from her face as she came too, her head resting on his chest as her held her to him.

Jessie was aware that she'd been dreaming of Michael, and she was also aware of the fact that she was with Jack and he must have heard her and shaken her to wake her up. His chest pillowed her face and the scent of his hit her nose with an intoxicating mixture of man and smoked meat. She snuggled to him, letting the dream pass as she focused on the feeling of being held in two arms that had never been raised to hit her. She couldn't help but want to be around this man. He'd saved her and been sweet to her, never once getting upset with her, always with her even though there was clearly another reason he was out in the middle of this god forsaken tree hell. Affection nudged at her heart, growing a little stronger with every thought of him.

"You're a good man Jack."

A chuckling rumble against her ear was all the response she got, his laughter comforting her in ways words couldn't. Giggling she punched him in the stomach, the blow barely registering against all the hard muscle. God wasn't even an appropriate term for the man. He was fascinating and her fingers lingered over those t-shirt covered ridges. Just as she was getting settled into really exploring he suddenly lifter her and effortlessly swung her in a wide circle, something no one had done to her since she was a teenager, and many pounds lighter. He made her feel like a feather, soft, light, and beautiful. Breathless and happy she clung to him, her smile hidden in the curve of his neck, her arms slung around his shoulders. He took her into another cavern through the opening she'd found earlier and the heat met them, hot, thick, and wet. Curious she lifted her head and gazed around the huge room, the ceiling alive with a purple light mingled with neon yellow and a green that was nearly fluorescent. She looked out around her and noted that it was the only source of light, but she could see fine, the atmosphere warm and inviting.

"Wow, this is amazing." She slipped to her feet and his hand in hers began to explore. The place was as big as a house, and water ran right through the middle, stream curling off the surface and adding to the ambiance. With raised eyebrow she gazed up at him, questions alive in her brilliant blue eyes. His nod made her squeal, and she started throwing her clothes off, her excitement surpassing her inhibitions as she slipped into the heated bliss, her muscles responding to the searing heat the instant she was submerged. A moan escaped her open mouth, and she ducked her head under to try and clean her hair, her face rising out of the water with a look of sheer pleasure written on her delicate features.

Jack felt his heart give, the shifting painful and awe-inspiring all at once. She was all that he wanted in a woman, with a vulnerability that made his baser instincts reach out to protect her. If he'd known that he was falling for her at that moment he'd have sent her to the mission, telling her where to go, or gotten her a guide from one of the tribes that surrounded his home. He'd have gotten her the hell away from him before he could get so entangled, but his lust was stronger and the allure of her naked body sluiced with all the hot water numbed him to his own emotions, and it was at that moment that it bloomed in his love starved heart, unchecked, roots growing deep and sturdy, where he'd never get it out. He felt it, but it didn't register, and he went to her with his eyes alight with something more than what he was willing to give.

Jessie dove deep, the bottom tapering off to nearly fourteen feet deep and felt the burn of scalding water against her eyelids. She felt like a fish, kept to long out of water, and her skin crawled with the need to be clean. Coming up she bobbed on the surface and her eyes riveted to Jack, his body naked and very aroused. She'd known he was big, it had been hard to miss, but standing there, legs spread and arms akimbo he looked like sex trapped in the body of a man. Drawn to him she treaded water, the motion pulling him in his direction. A smirk on his perfect mouth made her want to play and she splashed him, her own grin coy and cunningly curled on one side. He was too much for her to handle, but she wasn't going to go down without a little play fighting.

"You know I have soap right?" He held out his hand and showed her the big green bar, and her eyes lit up brighter than the ceiling. Laughing he held it out to her just so that her heavy breasts peaked out of the water, the peach tips peaking out at her every grab as he yanked it out of her reach, laughter ringing bright and freely as they teased one another.

Frustrated she ran out onto the sandy bank and jumped up to grab his hand, but her calculations were off and she didn't make it to his hand, landing naked and soaked against his hard body, her stomached prodded by his heavy cock. The ache in her groin came on her hot and intense and her head swam from the need to touch him. God she wanted him, and tonight she was going to give him all she had in her, for once she was going to give of herself fully, without thought to tomorrow.

Jack watched the play of emotions on her face and wanted to know what she was fighting with. Determination flashed over that pixie face and he wanted her to keep that look. It was a look that said he was going to get laid and it was going to be all of her with him, in essence it was challenge for him to be at his best. Setting her away from him he pushed her back in the water, his head fuzzy with lust as he followed her. He wanted her, but he needed her to want him back before he made love to her. He'd never been one to linger over sex; it was a part of himself that he only explored with the native women when he felt like he was going to go crazy. He never really spent time getting them ready for him, they just always were, but Jessie was different. He wanted her to enjoy it as much as he did.

Running his hand through the spring he wet the soap, and ran it over her back, the suds trailing down the curve of her spine, turning her skin slippery. A soft sigh passed her lips and she held her hair up from her neck so he could do her neck and shoulders, the rounded curves of her body heating his blood and sending him to heights of arousal he'd never known existed. He wanted to bend her over and drive himself into her till she was screaming his name. Breathing deep, he scrubbed her till she was clean from top to bottom, her backside cleaner than any other part of her. His hands reached around her waist and started on her front, beginning at her ears and working down until he reached her breasts, her breathing unsteady her hair hanging limp over his shoulder her hand gripping his neck as she leaned against him, grinding her round ass against his groin. She was going to be the death of him.

Jessie tried her best to hold back, adoring the way jack was touching her, his big hands rubbing her skin with a pressure that was arousing and relaxing all at once. Her thighs clenched together as she tried to ease the ache between them, his fingers slipping down her front in slow lazy strokes, teasing her till she thrust her chest into his talented hands, the soapy wetness slick and cool against her heated skin. A keening moan fell from her lips and she used her own hands to show him where she wanted him, pinching her own nipples as he rubbed lower and lower his touch reverent and sure, while her ass ground against that thick hardness. The knowledge that he could enter her from behind thrilled her to no end, sending her mind into a million fantasies that all involved him behind her.

Finally he reached her center, his soap slick fingered parted her and probed at her, tickling and exploring, getting to know her in ways not even Michael had. He finally found her clit and in long slow strokes he teased her, her legs giving way as she reveled in the intimate touch, her breathing ragged and rough, the sound of his own breath turning her on as she rubbed herself on him, heat spearing her belly as she rocked with him, his fingers pushing her to the edge, slipping further back till she was slipping them in and out of her, her moans coming freely as the passion rose and filled her to capacity.

"Come for me baby, you can do it." His rough whisper in her ears nearly pushed her into the black tightness of her orgasm, but it was the feeling of his mouth on her neck that tossed her into the pulsing clenching of muscles and breathless pleasure. Her lungs refused to suck in air and her heart sputtered as her thighs clenched and held his hand, even he continued to send her higher and higher till she could respond no more, her body sagging limp and boneless. Slowly he lowered her to the ground and settled himself atop her, his lips finding hers, the kiss sweet and reverent, as he stoked the fires again, her mouth finding the rhythm as he touched her, his body hard and slick against hers.

She felt the thickness against her swollen center, and wanted him like she wanted to live. Without a word she gripped him in her hand and slipped his massive head into her tightness, the movement like a switch in them both. Grinding her hips upward she plunged him as deeply as she could take, a keening whimper punctuated with the feeling of being filled 'till she was satisfied. Then he moved, pushing his length in till there was none left, and she was screaming his name. The feeling of him so deep sent her into frenzy, her hips slapping against his as she urged him on. It was as if this was all she had and it was the only way to save her from the empty place Michael had left in her shattered heart. With every thrust Jack put her back together, leaving nothing behind as he called her soul to touch his.

Finally she felt free, safe and in love. Tender feelings settled in her mind as she looked into his big brown eyes, the sight of him watching her, his heart unguarded, love brilliant there brought a smile to her lips and an ease to her soul that had never been there. Laughter bubbled up between them and she squealed when he turned her to sit astride him, their hearts beating together, the rhythms matching as she rode him, sucking in a stuttered breath as his thumb found her clit, pushing her into another orgasm, this one hard and more than she could take, the pulsing thickness within her adding to the sensation. A guttural groan ripped from her lungs as she fell forward and struggled to stay conscious. Amazed that she'd come so hard she lay against him as she pushed in and out of her, her mind nearly numb as she waited for him to finish, his big hand splayed against her ass, forcing her to ride him even as her body tightened once more, the feeling deliciously creeping up on her as she came against him, her head resting on his chest. She heard his heart speed up as he spilled himself inside her, her arms wrapped tight around his chest as he tipped her over with him, her every nerve dead and alive all at once. It was at that moment that she understood the French term La Petite Morte. She felt dead; her body limp and sated the feeling of him falling out of her like removing a limb.

They lay there in silence, simply breathing as one, there thoughts muddled and unfocused. Jack was the first to speak his baritone rough and sleepy.

"Wow, that was a first." His hand sank into her damp hair, the strands curling around his fingers as if even they were unwilling to let him go. His chuckled rumbled against her cheek and she nodded her response, her voice still locked behind air-starved lungs. Rising up on shaky elbows she looked down at him, smiling, and her head woozy as she struggled to stand, her body sore in places she hadn't known existed. Pulling his hand she crooked a lazy finger at him, beckoning him back to bed. They went slow, supporting each other, his arm around her waist, and her head leaning against his shoulder, their bodies sated and their minds tired. Tomorrow would come with responsibilities, but tonight, they would sleep and love one another till morning imposed on their perfect solitude.

12