Amazon Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack's not the only one with secret.
3.7k words
4.57
10.1k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you enjoy this next chapter of AmazonHeat the story of Jack and Jessie. I adore these two characters and I hope you do too. If you have any suggestions, or if you have any thoughts as to how the story should progress, please feel free to leave me a comment and I will try to incorporate your thoughts as best I can. I can't always tell my characters what to do, but I will try. Enjoy!

Morning came, the glow of the tropical sun lighting the entrance of the cave as Jessie rose and stretched her achy muscles. Jack lay next to her, his back bared in a vision of taut sinewy muscle, and again, incredibly she hungered for him. Through out the wee hours of the night they'd taken each other in a dance as old as time, their minds running wild with passionate fantasies that only they could have played out, their bodies locked in the throws of lovemaking that had her wincing as her thighs resisted lifting her from the mattress. Emptying her bladder was the only thing that actual got her to the trees out side, her entire being rebelling the imposition.

Relieved she stumbled back to bed, noting the way birds called and a monkey hooted in the distance. To her amazement it felt like home. The thought of leaving Jack here alone gave her an empty feeling in parts of her that had never felt empty before. A tear pricked her eyes and she wiped it away, curling an arm around his shoulder and her ear to his back so she could hear his heart.

Shock kicked her in the stomach. There was no beat. Several minutes past and she waited, willing the heavy thud she'd felt last night to great her here in the morning. His breathing came in slow, even shifts, but his heart had stopped. Shaking her head she tried her hardest to think, but the thought that his most vital organ didn't move dumbfounded her. Pulling away, she curled into the corner of the bed, the blanket pulled up to her mouth as she tried not to scream, thus waking him.

Time, she needed time to think, to figure out why a healthy viral man, in his prime, and survived in the damn Amazon, lived, yet his cardiovascular systems had all but failed.

"Shit."

The word sputtered off her tongue a lot louder than she'd meant it to and he stirred, rolling over on his back, his big arm snaking out to catch her leg and pull it to him like a teddy bear. Sighing she let him hold on to her, knowing he was safe enough. He'd done so much for her in past days that she knew he had no reason to harm her, but the knowledge that he was not normal crept on her in slow pressing waves and she needed answers. Calling her mind to calm she focused on an energy she'd not needed since her girlhood. Heat pooled off her in rolling movements, her insides burning as she pushed herself into the world outside herself, calling on an imperfect double, a doppelganger that could speak and act on her behalf in any situation. Sighing when the other her stood on its own she let her temperature sink back to healthy levels, nearly kicking her double for drooling over the man in the bed.

"Oooh he's a cutey, why don't we play a bit? A threesome would kill him for sure!" Disgust ran through Jessie. She could duplicate herself exactly ten times, each copy owning its own personal identity. Sadly she'd not called on them in so long she'd forgotten how to bring them forth by said identity. Instead of calling Brain the smart intellectual one, she'd mistakenly let loose the most sexual sadistic side of herself, Vixen.

"Hey Vixie, I need you to do something for me." Voice low she pulled her leg back and slipped from the bed and out into the light, where they could talk without waking Jack. Steps light, the leather-clad version of herself followed, asking,

" What's up Jess, and why are we here?" The other her leaned her head close trying to catch every whisper. Vixen tended to be the only Other that really listened to what Jess had to say, despite her perpetual state of arousal.

"That man is my rescuer, but he's not normal, something is just wrong about him and I need you to project yourself to Bolivia and look up any and all myths about this region of the Amazon." She took a side-glance at the bed and watched Jack as he slept, unaware of their conversation. Vixen did the same and smiled at her with an almost motherly air that reminded Jessie of her other alter ego Matilda, the sensible side of herself.

"If you love him and I find something really wrong, what then?"

Her Others didn't always know what was happening with her, but in the case of strong emotions they tended to feel them in muted echoes, and Vixen read them better than the rest. Putting a hand to her fore head she called Roxie out, and next to the scantily clad Vixen yet another Jessie stood, this one wearing punk rock gear that would have looked all wrong on the original, but the triplet pulled off with out a thought. Twirling a finger in her stick straight red and black hair she looked bored and out of place.

"What, nearly..." She ticked off the years on her black nailed fingertips, " ...twelve years we don't hear from you, and all of a sudden you want us to run off and go goddess knows where?" Folding her arms she looked Jessie up and down and muttered a, "Bitch please."

"Nice to see you too, whore." Vixen stomped on her foot with her heeled thigh boot and pushed her, the violence between them amusing and disturbing all at once. Jessie wouldn't have intervened but she was losing time and she needed them to tell her who and what she'd just fallen in love with.

"Hey, knock it off!" the whisper came out harsh and sharp and both women looked at her mid abusing one another, Vixen's hand curled mid air, before she managed to claw Roxie's pretty face. Finally they backed away, cursing and throwing threats at one another like two kids in a food fight. Knowing they'd never make it to Bolivia without supervision she called on her most trusted Other, dreading the conversation they'd be having when she got back. Bessie, didn't just melt off of Jessie like the others, she glided with an elegance that only a woman of her breeding could. The feature that most separated her from the other Others also made her a favorite with Jessie. Bessie's skin, which should have been pale, hugged her curvy figure like black satin, and her hair fluffed out around her head in a cloud of frizzy black curls.

"Lordy, my child what is with you?" Pulling Jessie into a hug she rocked her like a lost daughter, pressing her cheek into her breasts and muttering a prayer of thanks in between exasperated verbal explosions of "Jesus be praised"

"Hello Bessie, how are you?" Jessie pulled away and looked into eyes so like her own yet where blue should be, brown gazed back at her.

"What you be needin' chile? I see you got these two knuckleheads out, and I ain' a goin' nowhere till you tell me why, baby." Bessie's straight forward attitude had always given Jessie a reason to smile and it had been the reason locking the Creole girl away had hurt so much. Bess was all her own, the side of Jessie that no one who knew her secret understood. Albeit the numbers were few, consisting of her sister, her mom and her psychiatrist. They had all told her that the truth of her abilities would alienate her from her classmates; that Bess was taking her over. Jessie remembered well the tears she'd shed with Bessie when the others had decided to go into hiding.

Tears spilled over her lashes as she looked at her old friend and the way she'd grown. Off to her left she could hear scuffling and ignored the urge to reach out and slap Roxie, who was always the instigator when she and Vixie fought.

The words gushed from her mouth and she told Bessie everything, the need to get them going a powerful motivator, the story told entirely within minutes. No one asked questions, which surprised her, and when they vanished she sighed with a relief she hadn't felt in years. Especially since Michael had found out what she held within her. He'd never seen any of her Others, not personally but he'd seen the footage of Vixen when she was little, not knowing that Jessie had been the one videotaping the whole thing. Trusting that sack of crap had been her biggest mistake, the way he'd beaten her had left her so scarred she'd stayed in her apartment for weeks, waiting for the bruises to heal, not knowing that a fresh set would take their place. Shaking her head she let the memories go, knowing that she was going to be okay.

Taking the initiative she gathered wood from the ground surrounding the cave mouth, feeling peaceful, and happy with herself. Jack still slept, his gentle snore calming her more than she would have imagined. Time had allowed her to come to terms with his "special problem" and she couldn't really fault him on his little "heart condition", when she herself could multiply into eleven different people. Basking in the jets of sunlight that escaped through the canopy she didn't notice the men at her back, all of them silent, their dark skin mottled with green and yellow paint, spears in hand and ready to strike.

Moving like a shadow one grabbed her from behind and laid his hand over her mouth, his palm planted firmly over her lips, and his arm banded about her waist so she couldn't move. The heavy bundle of sticks fell to the ground with a clatter and she closed her eyes to call on two other people inside her, letting Demon out with a muffled scream as the angry warlike goddess rippled from her body, pulling Fear with her. Both women dressed like ancient war goddesses, held weapons and used them well. Hissing Demon's pet snake Wrath coiled from her shoulders and slithered to the forest floor, his mind just as intelligent as a human, he took in his surroundings with a lazy flicker of his red tongue.

"Hello boys." The women spoke in tandem, their attire and attitudes alike and opposite, all at once. Demon wore a black toga clasp at the left shoulder with a gold serpent, while Fear wore a traditional white one, held at the right shoulder with a silver serpent. Their hair lay on top of their heads, silky tendrils falling down their backs, as they gazed at the enemies before them. Their looks gave a come hither, but in their hands they held swords of steel, and in the other they whirled spears tipped with diamonds. They were death at its most beautiful and the greatest warriors ever birthed of man or beast.

Gracefully they set about dispatching the men they could see, setting Jessie free and then they went after the ones in the trees, the sound of death eerily quiet as they worked together, moving like silk on skin. Dazed Jessie stood where she was, and didn't even hear Jack as he approached, his hands falling on her shoulders startling her into screaming. The warrior versions of herself appeared before her and within an instant had Jack on his back with four very sharp weapons at his throat.

Sighing she waited to compose herself then pushed them off him, forcefully pulling Fears foot off his chest and setting it on the ground before she knelt next to him, grasping his hand.

"This is Jack, you dumbasses." She sent them both scathing looks, and they backed away, their blades still clutched at their sides.

Both women snorted at the name and turned to speak to one another in Latin, a language they'd spoken since their girlhood. Jessie couldn't understand them, but picked up the jest of what they were saying by the crude hand gestures and immature giggles they kept spouting. Demon and Fear were the only Others Jessie ever envied. They were in top physical condition, their bodies sculpted and hard where hers was soft and round. Jack sat up, and looked them up and down, his jaw hitting the ground at the sight of them standing there in the mid morning breeze, the sun sparkling off their bronzed skin and various matching adornments.

"The hell?" His hand reached up to scratch his head as if he'd just come out of a fainting spell and Jessie smiled at his confusion. She hadn't meant to tell him yet but there was no way to cover up the women standing in front of him, so taking a deep breath she started.

"This is Demon, and her twin Fear, both named for their ability to fight and win any battle situation you put them in." She pointed to each woman as she said her name knowing it was a lot to take in. Demon smiled and twittled her fingers at him, while Fear simply watched him with searching eyes. They were an intimidating pair and she wished he'd met Vixen first; her personality would have been easier for him to take in. Not sure what he was thinking she waited for him to say something, but rather than speak he simply stood up and gathered the sticks she'd dropped and went back inside the cave, shaking his head.

Watching him go she gained her feet and waited, the twins both embracing her, their heads resting on her shoulders.

"He'll come around, don't worry." Demon's soft alto sounded so sure Jessie almost believed her. Fear nodded her agreement and all three of them followed him, none of them talking as they watched him build a fire and put enough tapir meat on the spit to feed four.

"Sit." The one word rang out like a shot, and Jessie wondered if he really wasn't anything like Michael. Fear clasped her hand as they made a semi circle around the flames, their backs to the bed, the twin's eyes on the entrance. For nearly twenty minutes no one said anything, even when Jack served them, Demon and Fear sharing a plate. Worry furrowed Jessie's brow and she cast side-glances at Jack who seemed to be having a hard time getting his food down. Finally he tossed the plate aside and stood to pace the small cavern.

"Who are they?"

Jessie's head snapped up at the gently asked question, and her eyes followed his every move. She couldn't speak, her mouth felt like someone had stuffed it with cotton.

Demon took the lead as she always had, claiming Jessie's left hand.

"We are her Others, parts of her soul that live within her till we are called to serve her. We coincide, and live dormant till she calls us back to her where we wait until she needs us again."

Fear then added, "We have not been called upon for twelve years, but today we have been released and concurred her enemies." Patting her sword she nodded and smiled at her sister, their eyes saying so many things at once.

"How many are you?" Jack settled in front of them his legs crossed in front of him Indian style, his arms folded like wise.

Finally finding her voice Jess managed a weak, " Ten."

The look on his face never changed as he processed the information, her heart in her throat, her thoughts terrorized with the idea that he was going to turn her away after all they'd shared. She watched as he turned his gaze from woman to woman, looking at them ponderingly.

"You all live inside her? Do you know what she knows, are you a part of her entirely or do you live your own lives?" His hands gripped his knees with white knuckles, but his voice stayed calm and steady. It was touching that he wasn't freaking out like everyone else had. Of course he hadn't seen her let out Ginger yet so he really had nothing to be afraid of. A smile tipped up her lips and she tried to keep it at bay, but he saw it and turned a curious brow on her.

"What?"

"Ginger." The twins chimed in together. They knew that look from a hundred feet away.

"Ginger?"

Grinning outright Jessie tried to explain her most frightening other. " Ginger is a vampire, she feeds on blood, and when she can't get it while she'd inside me, she feeds on me. I hate it, but it's the only way she can survive. I know when she's doing it and I know when she's angry because I've got a blood bond with her. The thing about her is that she's not a Goth vampire. She likes..." She paused for a minute, and looked at her hands trying to find the right words. Finally she just blurted it knowing he wouldn't believe her,

" She likes to read comic books and she adores pink EVERYTHING." Fear rolled her eyes and pretended to faint, falling over with her arm draped over her face in a dramatic pose. Demon smacked her, and all three women giggled like they hadn't since they were girls. Noting the look on Jacks face, Jessie managed to sober up and tapped her twins on the shoulder to get them to be silent. His eyes held an odd look that both disturbed and elated her. He didn't mind the girls, in fact he thought they were a little nuts and highly amusing. It was the idea that they all lived inside the woman he'd come to love and respect. It weirded him out a little bit to think that he'd made love to so many chicks at one time.

"So, you have a vampire, as well as two kick ass warriors, and lord knows what other personalities that live inside you, and they all coexist without causing you to go insane. Do you feel them when they are dormant?"

Jessie shook her head slowly, and turned a studious eye on Demon, wanting him to here it from the girls point of view. She had no clue what it was like to live inside her without a say as to what would or wouldn't happen on a daily basis. She just knew what it was like to miss her closest friends, and how it hurt when she had been so sure that she would never see them again.

Demon laughed at something Fear sputtered in Latin and Jessie shook her head at the gestures they started making. Nasty girls, they thought only of war and sex, not always keeping the subjects separate. This time it was pertaining to Jake and she slapped Fears thigh with the flat of her hand giving her a look that would have withered an oak.

"You have asked if she feels us when we are within her and I have to say the only one who can get through to her when on the other side is Ginger because they are blooded. The rest of us have not had contact with her since we went into hiding when we were young girls. It was thought that we would take her over and cause her to a social cast out because we are different." A shared thought past from Demon to Fear in one of their "looks, " and the sister took up where the other left off.

She spoke slowly and thoughtfully her eyes not looking at anything imparticular, her voice far off and mediative. " We are like fetuses, we live in her womb, in pockets of fluid that sustain us, and if an ultrasound were taken she would appear to be pregnant with ten very tiny full term infants, no bigger than grains of sand. We do not have conscious thoughts there, but we dream, and sometimes when she feels very strong emotions we can feel it." Gazing directly into Jacks whiskey eyes she held his focus with an iron hold. "She is one of us, yet for a reason unknown she is also our host, the one who keeps us all alive even as she lives. We age the same, our bodies changing as hers does, but each of us has our own way of growing. My sister and I are battle hardened fighters, so we are hard and our bodies unyielding, while Bessie, true to her heritage is dark and healthy." Taking the other women's hands she held them to her cheeks and then kissed them. " We are one and we are many. My sister and I are closer than most of us but we share a soul and thus a bond not easily broken."

Jessie felt her eyes water and she clutched Fears hand, whispering the motto they'd shared as children. "Cut one, harm all, kill one, death for all."

Jack merely shook his head and watched the scene knowing it was going to be a crazy day, and he hoped lifetime. It gave him great comfort that she was different because it was the only way a woman like her would ever understand that he too was abnormal, and old beyond her interpretation of the word. In time they would come to know one another on a basis that was purely love, but for the time he was willing to tell her the truth about himself.

Standing he took her by the hand and led her to the cavern where they'd first been together, and curling her in his arms he began a story that he hadn't told to anyone else in his entire four centuries on the earth.

12