Amazonian Descendents

Story Info
Dickgirls...Rebecca babysits for her mother's friends.
5.8k words
4.21
120.9k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been many legends about the Amazonian women. Many of which are true and many of which are fantasies of the imagination. There are very few that know the truth. Not even the President of the United States knows the truth. Only some higher ups in the American government who have helped keep them a secret for years have been allowed the truth. Area 51 has never had a secret as sensitive as this.

These Amazonian women are located in a remote part of South America. In a valley that is almost unreachable by outsides lives this growing community. Thanks to several high mountain ranges separating them from the nearest civilization, there is no chance of them ever being found. The Amazonian women are not primal humans. They are well versed in fields of science and technology as well as literature and art. They are never allowed to leave this remote location because of a certain gene they carry within them the U.S. Government fears. It is no secret in their community that they are discriminated against because of their extra anatomy. The Americans made a deal with the Argentinean government to keep them a secret. In return, the U.S. Government provided money to help fund Argentina government and military.

The land ranges across 1,500 square miles not including any land past the first mountain range. There are several lakes and ponds and hills between these mountains. However, many of the people lived in the capitol, Athena near the biggest lake. The total population there came to about one fourth of the total population of dickgirls. 150,000 women in one place may not seem like a lot when considering places like New York or Boston, but to them this was the biggest population of people around.

Many of the Amazonian women were descendants of European ancestors. Their ancestors had been shipped over to the new world because they were seen as embarrassments to their society. Many had been shipped to Eastern Europe and to an island off of Portugal, though the women did come from all over. With the expanding world, the Portuguese chose to ship off these unfortunate souls for the new world rather let them take any more space away from the Portuguese people.

These people they shipped were the Amazonian women of legend. The people didn't like them because these women had both male and female sexual organs. Many people in those days coined their sexual parts as girldicks and called them dickgirls, this name was not lost in the Amazonian culture. They are rare and few today, but before the 1600s a family had a one in five chance of bearing a dickgirl if the gene was within the family. Eventually, after all the dickgirls had been shipped out of Europe, the chances of having a dickgirl changed to being very slim. In fact, it became more of a taboo in modern days to have a child with more two different sex organs.

Over time in about the mid-1700s, the genes began to change. Nature, as it is said, always finds a way. The dickgirls were always known for their sexual fierceness. Hippolyte was the first woman on the island to become pregnant. Every child born of a dickgirl was a dickgirl as well and thus the population began based on several genetic mutations in the population.

Today, the population had four classes of Amazonian women. The different classes had nothing to do with status or social class. Every Amazonian woman was to be treated equally no matter what. Which class was Named after the gene they carried. The sperm had a possibility of having three different chromosomes to determine the class. These chromosomes were named 1, 2, and 3. The egg had two different chromosome possibilities. The chromosomes were either 4 or 5. There were several combos these eggs could make. Number 6 means Kappa, Number 7 means Gamma, Number 8 means Omega, and Number 5 means Epsilon.

Kappas tended to have bigger penises and very tiny balls about the size of bingo chips. They were more aggressive both in the bedroom and in life. They tended to be the ones to rule corporations and head things. They were just natural born leaders. To help in the sex department their girldick secreted lubricant from pores all along their penises. 16% of the population is Kappa.

Gammas tend to be medium sized in the penis department and golf ball sized balls. They pussies we're really tight and got extremely wet when excited. When they were excited they released a special liquid from glands along their outer lips. They released so much that the front of the clothes covering their privates became drenched releasing a special pheromone that makes every person in the room sexually aroused. Gammas make up 33% of the Amazonian women population.

Omegas also have medium sized penises with gamma sized balls. Their breasts are always full of breast milk. However, their milk is sweeter when they aren't pregnant. It is considered divine among those that get to suckle on the milk of an Omega. Each Omega's milk tastes different from one another, but all are considered an aphrodisiac. An old urban legend says that the milk of an Omega causes the drinker to last longer and cum more during sex. These rumors have never been proved, but many times tested. They make up 38% of the population.

Epsilons had penises that were retractable. Only when physically excited do their girldick show. They had tiny girldicks that were probably more like a huge clit, but they had huge balls though the size of baseballs. Their penises may not show, but there balls do bulge in their pants meaning that it is very hard to tell the type of Amazonian women just by looking at the crouch of her pants. They were prized for the amount of cum they produce throughout a sexual encounter. They don't just release cum when having an orgasm, but they release it throughout sex. Scientist found that by the time their sexual encounter has ended Epsilons can release gallons of cum, often times leading to strenuous clean-up afterwards. Scientists speculate this happens because Epsilons very rarely have penal sex. The vast majority normally chose to have another woman's penis within them. Releasing more sperm during sex allowed for a higher chance in sperm getting in the vagina of another woman. There anal cavity also was self-lubricating thanks to an extra gland developed in the womb. The gland was developed through genetic mutation seeing how many Epsilons preferred anal sex. They make up about 13% of the population.

Babysitting

Rebecca Barns was 5"6 with 32A breasts. She was goalie on the soccer field and an A+ student in the classroom. She has been fit all her life. Her abs have been present ever since middle school when she started training for soccer. She only weighed 95lbs. She was a senior at Valleyside High in Andel, a small city along Lake Janus. She was a brunette with hair that lay just above her nipples when straight. Every day she straightened her hair from its usual curly frizzy morning state. She was an Epsilon, but was very embarrassed by her small girldick. In fact, she often times refused when girls would ask her out because of the fear of them laughing at her small penis. Really she had nothing to worry about. Epsilons are rare. Many women fantasized about Epsilons, though to be fair, all classes are fantasized by many women.

Rebecca was just self-conscience about herself. Her circumcised penis was only 2.5 inches long and 3 inches when erect. Though having an erect penis was rare for her even when sexually aroused. Her mom talked her about sex with her, but Rebecca had been too embarrassed to ask her mom about her smallness. Rebecca hadn't had the guts to ask her mom what class she was. Asking someone about their class was a taboo here. It was the equivalent of walking up to someone on the street and asking about their sexual proclivities in the bedroom.

Rebecca only had one parent. It was common in Amazonian culture to have only one parent or even several. Many Amazonian women engaged in polygamous relationships. However, Adrian, the eight year old girl that she babysat, only has two parents. Mrs. and Mrs. King were two very good friends of Charlotte, Rebecca's mother.

They didn't know that Rebecca had been watching when Charlotte and the Kings, Maria and Linda, had sex together. They often times have sex together leaving Rebecca to watch the child. Rebecca slipped back home to grab something only to be met with the image of her mother tangled in a passionate embrace with the Kings.

Charlotte Barns, Rebecca's mother, was 6"1 much taller than her daughter weighing in at 135lbs. Her breasts have been large ever since having her daughter. 36D breasts made her daughter quite jealous at times. Her mother was an Omega. Her girldick was around average for an Omega at 5.5 inches uncircumcised. She, like her daughter, had brown hair, but Charlotte's hair was cute in a short spiky way. Her skin had a light tan from her time at the beach as a child. She was an accountant who worked hard during the week and partied harder on the weekends always in bed with one of her friends.

In Amazonian culture, it is common to have several women give a girl 'the talk'. Normally, the parents would invite over previous or current sex partners. It wasn't as awkward as it sounds. Having previous sex parents allowed for various opinions and ensured that the girl was not taught the wrong thing. Rebecca had been very shy during her 'talk'. All the women had been wearing robs. Some of them had even showed her their anatomy so as to give her a better impression of what other women looked like. Not all 'talks' involved disrobing, but some did and that is how Mrs. Barns decided to do it with her daughter.

With the rareness of Epsilons, Charlotte never slept with one meaning that no one was there to talk to Rebecca about being an Epsilon. Of course her mother knew she was an Epsilon, but Rebecca had assured her that she didn't need an Epsilon to talk with. In truth, Rebecca was just embarrassed and didn't want to make her mother go through too much effort on her behalf. She was always so busy with accounting job.

Maria and Linda were there as well. In fact, they were the ones to show her their anatomy. Maria King was an Omega like Rebecca's mother. She had smaller breasts though, 32Cs. Her circumcised penis was 6 inches, which is rather large for an Omega. She only weighed 120lbs at 5"8. She had fiery natural red hair and very pale skin that burned in the sun. Freckles adorned her face from ear to ear. Her hair went down to the middle of her back.

Linda on the other hand was much shorter than her wife. She was only 5"1 with 32B breasts. She weighed 90lbs because of how small and skinny she was. She had a flat tummy, but she didn't have abs like Rebecca. Maria had abs like Rebecca, but not nearly as toned. Linda had a 5.5 inch girldick the same length as Charlotte's, but she was circumcised like her wife's. She had dyed blue pixie cut that made her look much younger than she actually was. She was still young at 26 with at 39 year old wife. They were both younger than her mother who was 41 this year.

Adrian, the King's daughter, was eight years old. She was pretty little Kappa girl with she had fire red hair like Maria. She was very popular around her school. After her parents gave Rebecca the 'talk', they had offered her the official job as babysitter of little Adrian.

Rebecca liked Adrian. She was a good kid that didn't require a lot of discipline to do what she was asked. Today was one of those days that Rebecca was supposed to stay at the Kings house to wait for Adrian to be dropped off from her friend's house before taking her back to the Barn's household for the night. The Kings were on the hunt again for another sex partner to warm their bed. It wouldn't do to have their little girl home when they arrive with their latest conquest.

Rebecca went over to their house around six in the afternoon. Maria and Linda were going out for dinner before hitting the club that a friend recommended to them. Adrian was over at one of her school mate's houses. It was the girl's birthday so the Kings had told the mother to just drop their daughter off when dropping off the other girls.

Rebecca watched the news and worked on homework. By eight she still hadn't heard from Adrian's friend's mother. She decided not to worry and continue sitting there. The Kings had her answer the phone if they weren't home; within the next twenty minutes the mother called asking Rebecca if Adrian could spend the night. Rebecca told her sure and that she would make sure it was okay with Maria and Linda when they got home.

Really she didn't have to stay and ask them about letting their daughter stay at a friend's house. She knew the Kings would say yes. In her subconscious, she knew the only reason she was staying was to see the latest conquest the Kings brought home. They were beautiful women. Ever since they showed her their gentiles, she had been fantasizing about them. She dreamed about them taking her with her mother in the next room. Linda would shove her girldick in her mouth to keep her quiet while Maria shoved her meaty dick in her dripping ass. It was one of the many fantasies she jerked off to at night.

The women returned to the house by ten much earlier than Rebecca expected. The young girl had already put away her school things having finished all of her homework hours ago. Now she was just lying on the couch drifting in and out of sleep.

The Kings didn't have a woman with them this time and both women looked a little disgruntled. "Hello Mrs. Linda, Mrs. Maria." That is what Rebecca called them rather than referring to them both a Mrs. King, which could be very confusing at times.

"Rebecca, sweetie, weren't you supposed to be watching Adrian?" This came from Linda, the smaller of the two women. She looked rather upset, but she was always sweet even when upset. Her wife on the other hand was not.

"What! Rebecca, where is Adrian? She supposed to be with you at your house!"

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Maria. I thought you'd like to know that she is staying at her friend's house for the night. I know that you'd be ok with it, I just wanted to stay and let you know." Rebecca was a little intimidated by Maria. She sat forward on the couch ready to bolt out of the house as soon as she could. Much to her dismay, seeing both of them all dolled up was exciting her. She would no doubt masturbate about the two as soon as she got home.

She often fantasized about another woman taking control of her. She felt like Mrs. Maria would be perfect at that. The tall woman could take her over her knee and spanking her when she was a bad girl, when she got a bad grade on a test, or when she missed a goal during a soccer match.

Linda glaring at her wife sat next to the jumpy girl putting a hand on the teen's thigh she spoke, "That's sweet of you. How would you like Maria to make us some tea? We can chat some."

Rebecca turned to Maria making sure that it was okay with her. When Maria gave her a small nod she turned back to the smaller woman telling her that she would enjoy that very much.

Linda continued to talk with Rebecca while her wife made them some tea. "How was your night, sweetie? I imagine you'd much rather spend time with some pretty girl instead of waiting for two old ladies to come home."

"You're not old!" exclaimed Rebecca in absolute shock. "You and your wife are still so young. You're so beautiful, I am sure you too get hit on every day."

"You're an absolute sweetheart. Maria and I seem to be down on our luck today. So is your girlfriend mad that you always have to babysit for us?"

Andrea chuckled a little at the thought of her having a girlfriend. "Nah I don't have a girlfriend so it's no trouble babysitting for the two of you."

Maria walked back into the room by this point. "I am surprised, Rebecca. You are a very pretty girl. Your mom is always telling us about how well you do in school. I would have thought a girl would've won your heart by now."

"Oh no, I am not really into anyone at school. I mean there are dozens of wonderful girls. I am just not ready to date anyone at the moment. But enough about me, I thought you two were out looking for a woman of your own?"

Linda smiled in her wife's direction at the girl's curiosity. It was absolutely adorable. "We were, but it seems we were a bit down on our luck today."

"Linda, she is a young woman now. You can give her more than that."

"She's so young, Maria. She doesn't need the details of our sex life." Linda liked to shield the girl from things. She still thought of her as a little girl instead of the young woman she was.

"It's not too detailed, honey. She isn't any younger than you were when we started our relationship. I think she can handle a little bit of information. Plus, she may know someone that can help with our little problem."

"Maria," warned her wife.

"Oh Mrs. Linda, I would love to help if I could. Please, you two are always so nice to me; let me help if I can."

Linda sighed at the girl and glowered at her smirking wife. She didn't want to put the girl on the spot or anything, but she figured she would be better at explaining than her rather blunt wife. "You see, sweetie. My wife and I have decided that we wanted to add a new 'partner' to our group."

"Partner? You're looking to add another wife, then?" Rebecca was confused considering that she thought that the Kings were happy with their current arrangement.

Maria laughed and Linda looked down sheepishly. "Nah, Rebecca. What my wife is beating around the bush about is that were looking for another person to add to our list of sex friends."

"Oh you mean like how you and my mom are?" Rebecca hadn't meant to let that slip out, but by the grin on Maria's face and the twinkle in Linda's eyes it seemed as though it was the right thing to say.

"Ah, so you know about your mother's and our arrangement? I thought she had decided not to let you know?" Maria was the only one to speak at this point. Linda was struggling with the tiny wet spot that had started to form on her tight skirt.

"She didn't tell me."

"Then how did you find out, Rebecca?"

Rebecca ducked her head as the predatory Maria walked forward towards the young girl. "Oh....uh...we'll...you see....I came home to grab something and you all seemed too 'engaged' to notice me."

Maria was standing in front of Rebecca now. She gripped the girl's hand that was resting on Rebecca's thigh. The older woman squeezed the hand softly in attempt of comfort before pulling her off of the couch. Instead of staying standing, Maria sat down pulling the girl down with her as her hand snacked around the eighteen year olds waist. "Mmmmm... that was very naughty of you, Beca."

Hearing her name shortened sent a jolt of arousal through her as an electricity down her spine made her shiver in anticipation of what she hopped was to come. "I...it was....hard to turn away. It was just so beautiful."

Mrs. Maria ran a single finger down the girl's cheek causing her to shiver more violently. "Such a pretty little girl, tell me, have you ever experienced a woman...sexually?"

She purred the last words into the goalie's ear. Linda at this point had a very damp spot on her skirt. Everyone in the room could feel the effects of Linda's pheromones in the air. The younger wife whimpered," Ria, please."

"Oh baby girl, I'll make it better for you. Beca, do you know what we were looking for tonight?"

Rebecca shook her head burying it in the older woman's shoulder so as to block herself for the intoxicating pheromones in the air.

"Well you see, little girl, we were looking for that rare Epsilon. Linda and I have been looking for something that we have never tried before, but maybe you could help us out and be the new partner on our list. Even though you're not an Epsilon, we'd really like you to be our new partner. You just might be that little thing we've been looking for."

12