Amazonian Descendents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epsilons were so rare that she didn't expect to be the girl to be one. Even the girl's mother was looking to bring an Epsilon into the group. No one knew that Charlotte, Rebecca's mom, was just looking for an Epsilon to act out the fantasies she has been having about her own daughter. These fantasies just wouldn't go away ever since she walked into her daughter's room a couple weeks ago in the morning to found her daughter's room to be covered in cum. The goalie had obviously been masturbating the night before and forgotten to clean up. No one suspected that Charlotte's new fixation, which she brought to the group, was based on a fantasy about her own daughter.

Rebecca's mind was reeling with the thought of someone wanting an Epsilon. Sure she'd heard people say they'd like to do an Epsilon, but never until now did she actually believe it. "You want an Epsilon?"

Smiling sadly, Maria reassured the girl. "Yeah that's what we were originally looking for, but you'll do just fine, Beca. Since we are going to be bed mates, mind if I ask what class you are?"

Rebecca smiled nervously at the older woman. "Actually, I am an Epsilon. I just never thought anyone would want someone like me."

The shocked expressions on both women's faces were priceless. "You're an Epsilon?" stuttered Linda increasing the size of the wet spot on her skirt.

"Yeah, I am only three inches when erect. I am kind of small." Maria didn't let her be embarrassed about that, capturing the young girl's lips in her own before sucking along her neck down to her collarbone. It seemed as the red head was finally letting herself be taken over by the pheromones.

"Oh god, that feels soooo good," moaned Rebecca as Linda came behind her to pet her brown hair and nibble her ear. The young goalie could feel the both women's penises pushing against her.

"Little girl, how would you feel about sucking on Mrs. Maria's titties for her? They are aching with milk. It would be such a big help for me." Maria pulled down her flowing blouse down underneath her breasts. She hadn't worn a bra to the bar in hopes of advertising her special gift of producing milk like the other Gammas.

The wives had gone to a bar that was specially visited by Epsilons. Unfortunately, the woman they had been trying to seduce was also trying to seduce an epsilon. She was a Kappa. They ended up having casual oral sex with her before returning back home very disappointed. Now was finally their chance to do an Epsilon. Both were excited to see how much she could actually cum both during and at the peak of sexual intercourse.

Gently nudging the girl down into a cradling position in Maria's arms, she put her right arm under the girls head much like one would a baby for it to suckle its mother's nipples. Maria gently pushed the girl to her chest where she began to suck out the sweet milky liquid from the big breasts in front of her.

"That's it. Mmmmm....you're such a good little girl for mommy." Maria's words surprised Rebecca, but only furthered her arousal. The girl had always dreamed of sucking her mother's breasts like she was to Mrs. Maria. It was a very big turn on for her.

"Mmmmm....mommy's milk tastes so good." Rebecca moaned around the nipple in her mouth.

Apparently this is a turn on for her wife as well. Linda started hump against the girl's thighs. The girl had her hips and legs lying along the edge of the couch as her upper body was supported by Maria. Linda pushed up her skirt and moved her panties to the side so she could rub herself along the jean clad knee. "You like what mommy is doing to you, Bexy? You're being so good for our mommy."

Linda was just as into to pretending Maria was her mother as Rebecca was. It would explain why Linda was so ok with the age difference. She liked to pretend Maria was her mother.

"Baby girl, why don't you remove little girl's pants. It seems as though she is getting ready to cum in them. Little girl have you ever had sex with another woman before?"

Rebecca moved her head away from her 'mother's' breasts. Grinning as milk dribbled out of her mouth and down to her chin, "No, mommy. I have never had sex with another before."

Maria smiled down at the girl before whipping the excess milk from her little girl's chin. "Has your mom you on the pill yet?"

Every Amazonian woman was put on the pill at an early age. Unlike the pill available in the rest of the world, the Amazonian scientists had created a 100% affective birth control pill. Lucky for the Kings, Rebecca's mom has had her on the pill since puberty. Many Amazonians were sexually active from an early age; moms did not want to risk teen pregnancy.

"Yes, I've been on pill for a while." Rebecca returned to sucking out more of the intoxicating milk from the red head's right breast causing Maria's head to loll back as pleasure rolled through her in waves.

Linda unbuttoned the teen's pants. They were tight on her. With her penis now unsheathed, her pants were extra tight even though it was only three inches at the moment. Pulling down the denim caused the plain lace pink panties to follow the same path as her jeans.

Without her skirt in the way, the pheromone juices leaked down Linda's leg causing a wet patch to form around her feet. Maria would not be happy after the shades of arousal lifted. She disliked when her little girl made messes around the house. Ever since having Adrian, they hadn't had a problem with Linda making messes because she had to wear clothing at all times. Before her, Maria had her wear diapers to keep her juices from getting everywhere. In truth, Maria just did it because of her extreme fetishes involving babying other women.

Deciding that she couldn't take just being a bystander anymore she moves to her knees eye level with Rebecca's doughy penis. Linda, being the ever submissive, requests permission from Maria before acting.

"Baby girl, you may...ohhhh god...suck on Beca's little penis. Get her good and ready. Check to see if her ass is nice and lubed."

On the floor, Linda has the perfect opportunity to catch the girl's ass. It was leaking juices onto the couch cushions; she wouldn't be punished for that right now. That would be saved for later. Satisfied that the girl would be ready for her wife, she can finally enjoy the girl's doughy lump that was already leaking cum.

It easily fit into her mouth. There is no need to force the girldick down her throat like she did with her wife. Linda is content to just let Rebecca's penis fill her mouth, pushing out the sides of her cheeks.

Rebecca can hardly contain herself. She very rarely masturbates her girldick, but now with it in Linda's mouth, she is quickly rethinking the pleasure it could bring her. The feel of those pearly whites scraping lightly over the sensitive sponge-like tissue of her girldick. The whole time her tongue swirls around her girldick making it feel more like a hockey puck inside Linda's mouth.

The cum tasted both sweet and sour not like that sauce they give you at Chinese food restaurants. It tasted like tangy crème drizzled lightly with honey to come to the perfect ambrosia. Not being able to take it any longer, Linda separated her legs spreading them wide on the floor so that her dick lay against the carpet. She knew that her wife would punish her later for making a mess on the floor but she couldn't help it; not when she was this aroused. The juices leaked in droplets to the floor from her outer lips as she rubbed her penis against the dark blue carpet that would likely stain from her cum and juices.

Maria noticed her baby girl's frantic movements on the floor. It was adorable seeing her so eager just like the first time they were together. She could never wait. Oh well, the redhead would have to teach her a lesson in patients after Rebecca left. Judging by the dark patch on the carpet, she was also going to have to make sure that Linda still knows the fine skill of carpet cleaning.

"Baby girl, stop rubbing yourself on the floor. Come sit on the other end of the couch. I think it is time that little girl returns the favor." They all shift so the goalie is on her knees lying horizontally on the couch with her head buried in Linda's snatch with her dick down her throat while her wife lined her ass up to be deflowered.

It was common among the Amazonian culture to be more eager to lose your anal cherry. Maria, though appearing to be the powerful dom, knew to save the girl's pussy untouched in case Charlotte, Rebecca's mother, decided that she was unhappy with the arrangement. Though, Maria had a pretty good hunch that Charlotte wanted to fuck her daughter just as much as they did. Leaving her a virgin would keep them in good standing with her and the group's head mistress, Natalie Goodwin.

She rubbed the girls pale back with her hands as the girl gagged around her wife who wass forcing her to deep throat her cock. She didn't want to hurt the girl with her 6 inch girldick, but was getting eager. The goalie was already properly lubed. Leaning down over the girl she dug her teeth into her shoulder as she pushed her dick inch by inch into the tight cavern.

The girl screamed around Linda's cock. The woman lifted her head off of her cock to give the girl a second to breathe before pushing her all the way back down to the base where the blue bush trimmed tickled the teen's nose.

Maria started out slow not wanting to hurt the girl, but the way her virgin ass squeezed her girldick was just too much for her to resist for long. After Linda had already cum, Maria's thrusts became erratic. The sofa was covered in Rebecca's cum. Linda knew she would have to clean that up after the girl left and before their daughter got home. There could only be so many yogurt spill excuses before the young girl became suspicious.

Rebecca had been silent in her orgasms. She could feel another build as Maria quickly thrust to what would be a quick coming completion. Throwing a couple more shoves of her dick in the girl, she felt her balls tighten before releasing globs of her sperm into the virgin ass. The two fell down landing with their fronts on Linda. All trapped in a mass of limbs and sweat.

They must have fallen asleep for a couple hours. Looking at the clock, Linda saw that it was two in the morning. Rebecca's mother would be returning home from her latest conquest soon if she hadn't already. It would not do for the girl to return tonight, not after her first time with a woman. The wives had to show her love and attention that comes with being in a relationship.

Nudging her wife, who was currently the top of the pile, "Wake up, Ria. Let's go up to the bedroom."

"What about little girl?" Maria has never been someone who could sound awake unless she had the recommended hours of sleep. The woman had no shame in curling herself further around the girl and nuzzling in the girl's neck. The teen in question shivered at the contact. She unlike the woman on top of her, woke up at the slightest movement.

"Time for me to leave?" asks Rebecca in a small voice that was rough with sleep.

"No sweetie, we were just thinking about moving this upstairs." Linda was back to her comforting self. She wasn't the aroused childlike woman anymore.

"I thought you'd want me to go home. Mom will probably be there by now and is wondering where I am."

"We'll call her, sweetheart. You and Maria go upstairs while I text your mom."

Maria left no room for protest as she snuggled into the girl more after having stood up, forcing the girl to come with her to the bedroom upstairs. Linda smiled at the image of her wife and the young girl. They looked cute together. She would definitely have to get a picture of them before joining them in bed.

Text: Charlotte, Rebecca is safe over here. She fell asleep here. Adrian is at a friend's house for the night. We think we found an Epsilon for the group. –x- Linda

Text: Sounds good, Linda. I didn't have luck tonight. Don't be too loud. I don't want my baby exposed to that. Send her home in the morning. I will be over shortly after. –x- Charlotte

Text: Don't worry. We will take care of Rebecca. Bring the others with you tomorrow. Be here at ten. –x- Linda

Text: See you then, night love. –x- Charlotte

Text: Night honey. –x- Linda

Linda's plan was in action. With everyone there tomorrow, Charlotte wouldn't be able to say no about incorporating Rebecca into the group. Maria will be thrilled with her initiative.

12