Ambassadors of Aldadiir Ep. 001 - Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amund was breathing very heavily when Astrid pulled away. He grinned. "Well, moving would require letting go of you, and I am not really all that keen on that." He nuzzled her a bit, his hands going to her bottom to squeeze naughtily. "Here will do."

That got a happy giggle out of the female twin. "Impatient, are we, now that we finally decided to embrace this? Well. I'm not complaining." Her lips fell on his again, but this time she shifted her whole body forward. She had to arch a bit to do so, but she pressed her mouth forward even more so that he would have to lean back and bare more of his cock to her. Then, finally, she lifted her body and poised his manhood at her entrance, for the first time completely willingly. She pulled back from his lips again, for she wanted to stare into his eye. "Put it inside me, husband." She ordered with a playful light in her bright blue eyes.

Gathering what Astrid's intention was, Amund was happy to comply, leaning back to give his twin a bit more room to maneuver. This was different than with the Aldadiir hovering over them. Far more natural. He grinned. It felt amazing to see the happiness in her eyes. "Of course, my dear." He shifted his hips up just a bit, rubbing his head at her pussy entrance. His hands went to her hips and pushed them down onto him.

Astrid's lower lip caught in her teeth. But she kept her eyes on him, loving the way his face looked when he was finally inside her. When they were finally connected. Why did this feel so natural? It didn't matter why. She began to move her body up and down, the water gently splashing against her as she began to pick up the pace of her movements. Amund tacitly agreed with Astrid on the topic of eye-contact, pushing his hips up into her with her movements as he pulled her into a forehead-to forehead embrace, until they could see nothing in all the world but each other's eyes, and feel nothing in the world but each other's flesh. It was amazing, blowing the mechanical sex of before out of the water.

As it always was within that room, hopped up on so many aphrodisiacs, it didn't take her long at all before she found herself frantically saying the words: "I'm gonna cum. Please, Amund-!"

Amund was in the same situation, moments from orgasm. "I love you, Astrid, I love you," he repeated breathlessly, grasping and caressing at her flesh.

"Oh, Amund- I love you too!" She responded in an equally breathless tone. And she meant it, heart and soul, as a wife should love her husband.

And, moments later, with their mutual love for each other hanging in the air, their bodies shuddered against each other. Astrid slowed down to just sit with his softening cock inside her. And there they sat in that magically cleansing water in each other's embrace for far longer than was necessary.