Ambassadors of Aldadiir Ep. 002 - Eyleif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyleif, please. Just take me instead." The words just fell from Astrid's mouth before she even knew what she was saying. There were all sorts of nonsensical justifications dancing around in her mind, some of them even contradicting the others. But it had become beyond her self-control to continue to resist.

"Astrid, what are you thinking?" Amund asked disbelievingly. "You do not need to do this!" Looking at his sister's face though, he realized that it was not a matter of her sacrificing herself. She was in absolute lust for this Aldadiir.

A triumphant smile crossed the Aldadiir's face. She sat up from where she had been partially leaning down across Amund. Her pussy, of course, was still very near Amund's erection. "Come here, little one," she said. And their lips met again, this time with the human being much more eager.

So eager, that she forgot to press the issue of the 'instead' part of her words, for Eyleif was beginning to rub her sex against the male twin's. Then, the female barely noticed when the Ambassador gently moved her until Astrid's legs were straddling her brother's head, so entranced by her lips the human was.

Outnumbered, Amund tried again to pull away from Eyleif so that his sister's 'sacrifice' would not be wasted, but he was still trapped. Under both of them, as Eyleif pulled his mesmerized sister on top of him. Amund had no idea why he was even fighting now. He just crumpled. He couldn't resist either. He could only sort of pretend at doing so. He groaned as the alien rubbed her pussy against his cock. "Please no..." he whispered, though it sounded like he was asking for more not less.

Astrid felt really awful giving in like this when her mate and brother was managing to be so much stronger than she was. Not awful enough to stop what she was doing, not like the first time he had startled her out of kissing the Aldadiir.

Eyleif leaned the human back a little - just enough so that she knew that Astrid's pussy would be hovering above her mate's face, tempting him to make love to her with his mouth. Eyleif had seen them doing so before, so she had every confidence that that was not something the humans needed to be taught.

And, while she was leaned slightly forward like this... Eyleif rotated her hips in just the right way that, instead of his cock sliding on the outside of her sex, it slipped easily inside her welcoming core. Let his mind try to resist THAT.

One moment Amund was trying to resist, the next moment Astrid's pussy was just above his face, and a slick wetness enveloped his cock. Oh. Fuck. He was inside the Aldadiir. He was seriously having sex with a purple alien. In fact, his sister and he were very likely the first humans ever to have sex with an alien race. This was a momentous occasion. He suddenly had a mad desire to see the juncture of their bodies, to witness this historic fulfillment of a dream that mankind had had ever since he first looked up at the stars: sex with alien women.

But the immorality of it...

Amund shunted that thought away. Or, more like, it slipped away in a haze. His sister's pussy was just above his tongue. He would just think about that and not the debauchery going on down below. And so, he began licking.

The only initial indication that Astrid felt Amund's tongue was a sharp inhale of breath as she continued to kiss the Aldadiir. She was far more focused on the purple alien. Each of the women's hands roamed across each other's bodies, familiarizing themselves with their slightly different forms. But the sensation could only be ignored for so long. She was so aroused, and his tongue felt so good...

The alien on his dick was not moving all that much, keeping Amund very much aroused and very much inside her, but not really bringing him any closer to orgasm or distracting him enough that he could not eat out Astrid with his usual enthusiasm, focusing on the techniques that he knew she liked the most.

Sensing Astrid's impending climax, Eyleif pulled away and let the human enjoy her mate's tongue without distraction. Then, predictably, the human began to shudder with the waves of pleasure her brother had given her. She watched the jubilance on the human's face, and then the dazed calmness that overcame her afterward. Finally, the human female pulled away and rested alongside her brother, and the Ambassador got to enjoy the sight of the pale male whose cock she was bouncing on unimpeded.

Amund looked up to see Eyleif astride him, now beginning to ride him in earnest. His eyes went wide, and his mind blank, his hips beginning to move against hers instinctually. This was amazing. Eyleif was perfect beyond perfect and erotically exotic in her alien beauty

Then, he felt the flush of orgasm on him, and he suddenly remembered some sliver of his standards. "I am about to cum," he gasped. "Please get off of me before I do." She had said that she would not commit 'theft' against him, right? So, if he did not cum inside her, this was not really adultery, right? Maybe? Fuck. No, it really was. But maybe...

Now, Eyleif was really not required by any sort of official laws to actually get off of the human before he ejaculated inside of her. She had been allowed rights to him by his true owner - the Princess, not the human. She hadn't even said it in clear enough language that she was morally obligated to keep her implied word. But there were moments - even with lesser beings - where allowances needed to be made. To Eyleif, this really seemed to be one of them.

"Astrid, dear, be ready to help him finish," the Ambassador ordered. She was pleased to see that the female at least was far more cooperative than the male. For, when she finally slid off of Amund's cock, it was not left in the open for long. Quickly the human's mouth descended on her brother's manhood, sucking and stroking it. That sight alone - coupled with dexterous fingers rubbing her sex, sent Eyleif over the edge of climax almost immediately. She knelt there on trembling legs beside the pale humans, head thrown back in ecstasy.

While part of Amund was disappointed that the alien really did get off of him before he came, more of him was happy that at least he could claim that much dissociation, a little bit more deniability. He had not spilled his seed inside another woman. In his current, hazed-out mind, that was enough. He relaxed noticeably and looked happier. His sister only sucked on his cock for a few moments before he shuddered in release, around the same time as Eyleif herself.

Astrid moaned when she could feel his cock pulse in her mouth. It was something she usually did; it brought her great pleasure to know that her twin felt good. After, she wiped her mouth and happily cuddled with Amund. She... did not feel morally conflicted. For what had she really done? Kissed a woman? That couldn't have been too bad, could it? She was currently married to her twin brother for all intents and purposes. That was WAY worse, right?

Panting, Amund relaxed again. "Thank you," he said, although he was not sure to who, or for what. He pulled Astrid into a hug, though. For a moment, he simply lay there.

"You are welcome," Eyleif said breathlessly. "You are not done yet, of course. But you have earned a break and some food."

"We are not done?" Amund asked hesitantly, sitting up. But a break and some food did sound nice... He decided not to press the issue. He did note that his sister seemed pretty happy.

The Ambassador made a motion, and a naked orange female Aldadiir came out with a platter of food. "I had some dishes prepared that I believe you two have never had before. I made sure it was safe for you to eat. Certainly, it's better than the ration bars." The platter was set on the bed beside them, and the female quickly left.

Amund blinked. Another color of Aldadiir? How many colors were there? Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Black... It seemed like they had some sort of color-based caste system based on the electromagnetic spectrum of visual light. Which meant that there were probably yellow ones to fit between Orange and Green. And maybe more besides.

But that was incidental. There was food to be had. Amund looked to Astrid, then tentatively picked up a piece of food and took a bite. "Why are there so many colors of you?"

Astrid trusted that the food would be safe for her to eat... how it tasted was another matter entirely. So it was with some hesitation that she, too, picked up some food and put it in her mouth. Her worries were assuaged. It tasted amazing. So Astrid munched away happily on the food offerings while her brother grilled the alien. Understanding other species was her life's work, so this was absolutely fascinating to her. It was just... she wasn't used to asking the creatures themselves about their habits and biology.

"We are different colors because we are different castes," Eyleif explained readily. "We are different castes because we are different colors. It's how it's always been. I am purple, an aristocrat, and an Ambassador. A tier above all other Aldadiir except White. Well, and Black, arguably; that is a parallel caste that I used to call myself a part of."

Amund took a bite, then perked up. Wow. This was really, really good. He took another bite. "So... if I can guess at the themes... Red at the bottom, then on up through Orange, Yellow(?), Green, Blue, Purple, and finally White? With Black being a special class of people that stand a bit to the side of the hierarchy?" As good a way to structure society as any, he supposed. "That makes sense."

"Yes, you have it right. There is also Grey class, even more to the side, as you called it. If you meet one of those, it is advisable to run or to fight. They are generally not pleasant people." Eyleif said as she joined the humans in eating, though she picked from the plate more slowly, and made sure that her mouth was empty when she spoke.

"So, the Grey Class are the outcasts, then," Amund speculated. It was interesting that Eyleif seemed to have changed her class from Black to Purple. That opened up a lot of theories on Aldadiiri society that he would have to speculate on later. "So... why are we not allowed clothes?"

"Clothes? Why would you need clothes? You are not doing anything that requires such protection."

Amund blinked. Oh. That made sense. The Aldadiir had zero sense of a nudity taboo and merely wore those jumpsuits on the space station to protect themselves. He sighed. "In our culture, humans almost always wear clothing. We do not like to go around naked. We are weaker than you and require more protection even during normal tasks. Since we always wear clothing, it feels very wrong for us not to have it. Makes us feel unsafe and embarrassed."

"Well. Your attitudes on that will have to change," Eyleif told the strangely shy male. "The most you will ever be expected to wear is a loincloth if for some reason you need to go somewhere that an escort can't take you. Males are allowed such things."

"So I'll never get to wear clothes again?" Astrid said with a small pout that she couldn't quite keep from her features.

"No, darling. Consider it a privilege. None but Purples and Whites are able to spend their whole lives in the comfort of nudity."

"Personally, I would like to wear one of those snazzy jumpsuits," Amund muttered. Just a loincloth for him? Well... eh, it was better than nothing, he supposed. "A bit tight, but I would feel like one of those old superhero types." Of course, humans wore tight form-fitting jumpsuits as well in space, but those were 1.5 cm of packed technology, not whatever painted-on nanotexture the Aldadiir used. The way they had removed them so easily despite the garment's more-than-form-fitting nature told Amund that they had to be not simply a fabric. "But as I said before, humans are more fragile than you. We get cold easily, as just one example."

"Have you been getting cold?" Eyleif asked with a raised brow. "Have you been injuring yourselves? You've been in a padded, temperature-controlled room all throughout your stay here!" Her tone indicated that she was wondering if the humans really were as vulnerable as they said.

"Well... no. Not really. At least I haven't..." Astrid said as she looked over to her brother.

"I have not either," Amund had to admit. "Well, it was slightly chilly on the walk here, but other than that obviously we were in a containment unit."

"Really, you have no need for a jumpsuit. But, perhaps if you two are very cooperative, we may provide something in the future. With the agreement that you won't do anything to impede us," the Aldadiir told them with a soft, comforting smile. Some of her kind preferred only negative reinforcement. But the positive had the potential to be even more potent than the negative.

"So. If we are very cooperative, we might be allowed clothing. Makes sense," Amund said dryly. He thought for a moment. "Impede you from doing what?" he asked.

"Impede us from having access to your bodies, naturally," Eyleif explained as she leaned back on the luxurious pillows of her bed. "After I have had first right with you, both of you will be able to be enjoyed by any rank of Aldadiir given permission to enjoy your bodies. I also imagine that there will be continued tests that are required, especially if we decide to let you become impregnated, Astrid."

The female twin had been in the middle of drinking some of the delicious fruity-tasting liquid that was provided. But the Ambassador's words made her swallow poorly, which of course sent her into spluttering coughs and rendered her unable to speak on that matter.

Amund winced at the whole 'access to your bodies' thing, but Eyleif's continued explanation stunned him, the color draining from his face (probably in part because that blood was suddenly down lower in his body for stupid, irrational reasons). He took a deep breath. "I, I am not sure if I should ask this, but... but when you say 'enjoyed by any Aldadiir', do you mean sex? We are to be sex slaves to whoever this White Aldadiir gives access to us?" That... that was... well, his dick was certainly on board with having sex with shiploads of hot alien women, but his morality screamed against it. And it was not just him. He had to think of Astrid too. "Before I react too much, could you clarify what you want our role to be?"

"That is what will happen, in all likelihood," Eyleif agreed. "Knowing my race. We have sexual appetites far more advanced than humans have. We do not know for sure what your roles will be. It depends on how the rest of my kind receives you. It is highly probable that we will start to breed you. Play with your genetics. See if we can't create some sort of companion race. Those are just my ideas for things. The Princess has true control over you, though I do plan on funding her endeavors, so I will have some say in the matter."

Her obsidian eyes lazily roamed down Amund to enjoy the sight of his increasingly aroused body. She was beginning to grow tired of questions. At about the same pace that Amund was 'growing,' actually.

"B- but-" Astrid managed to say before coughing a bit more.

A blink. Amund was having trouble comprehending what he was hearing. The Aldadiir were far more libidinous and sexually unrestrained than humans at their most decadent and had jumped at the chance of grabbing some humans in order that they could create a race of sex slaves.

"We humans do not make for good slaves!" he protested. "We resist too much and are always fighting." Then again, this was a bluff. Humans had grudgingly submitted to slavery in the past. If the Aldadiir's version of slavery was composed of constant hedonistic indulgence, a great many humans would be more than happy to be slaves. Amund was not one of them, though. "Can't we try to prove ourselves some other way before we go straight for the bedroom role?" he asked. "Our baseline attractiveness is vastly inferior to yours. Surely your own race will provide better sexual companions."

Since she still was not saying anything, he glanced over at his sister with concern. "Astrid, are you okay?"

The Aldadiir ignored Amund's concern for his sister for the moment. Instead, she addressed his other questions. "You are inferior to us in every way. What use would you think you would have beyond serving as pets? I am reasonably certain that we can breed out your rebellious tendencies. Or keep them in, for those who like a little bit more... playfulness. But this is all conjecture at the moment. For now, you are here, and you both may not be more beautiful than us by a strictly visual standpoint, but you have an exotic beauty that is extremely appealing."

Exotic beauty... Oh. It was the strange skin-tone plus the hair. The Aldadiir had seemed fascinated with the hair on their head, as they themselves were completely hairless (those almost hair-like head patterns replacing them, which kept the Aldadiir from looking weirdly bald). It was like humans who fetishized pointy ears or whatever. That fascination apparently did not extend to the hair on their bodies, though. since they had done something to completely remove it more or less permanently.

Eyleif continued her explanation, "and- oh dear, I do not think your sister is alright."

Astrid had stopped spluttering on her juice or whatever it was and was trying to wipe the tears from her eyes. Except that they kept coming. "I-it's just. I don't- I didn't." She began to say in a shaky voice before she had to pause to sniff loudly. "I'm a person. You can't just- just DECIDE for me who I have sex with and when I get pregnant." Another loud sniff. "I don't want to be bred like some animal."

Amund nodded when Astrid finally spoke. He had been trying to find some way of not straight-up coming out and saying that, but he was glad that Astrid did. He put his arms protectively around his sister. "Yes, we are inferior," he admitted through gritted teeth. "But we are still not animals. We have our own civilization and morality, and our sex and breeding habits are very precious to us."

"You are far away from your civilization and your people. You are not among your equals here. That is something that you will have to accept, as difficult as it may be," The Ambassador told them in a comforting tone. "But we will take very good care of you. You will live long, healthy lives, during which you will want for nothing. Surely that doesn't sound too bad?"

Suddenly, Eyleif's promise to extend their lifespan to many centuries took on a dark turn. They were prostitutes in an alien brothel. Forever. It was a thought both terrifying and arousing. The terrifying part was understandable. The arousing part was also understandable, but he hated himself for it.

But Astrid's mind had fixated on what the Aldadiir said before; they might 'let her become impregnated.' She curled into her brother's embrace, and for the first time since she got there, she wished she was back in their comfortable little padded room.

Eyleif sighed. "Clearly I have said too much. I will answer no further questions. Calm your sister, Amund. Then I will help you forget your troubles, if only for a little while."

Amund nodded to Eyleif. At least she was outwardly nice to them, for a slave mistress. He pulled Astrid into a tightly protective hug on his lap. "Somehow, we will get through this, my dear sister," he whispered. "Somehow."

His twin just sniffed in reply. Amund was probably right. They would find a way to get through this. They would wait and pray and do what they could to keep themselves from falling too far into the debauchery. What other choice did they have?

Amund feared that part of him would never stop noticing the perversity of comforting his sister with this sort of embrace while they were both nude. But that part was dwarfed by the relief and comfort that he himself felt by holding her like this, and the way that she responded to him. This part was not so bad, after all. The two of them could weather anything together, he felt in that moment. He could tell what his sister was thinking. "Wait and pray, never forget who we are or where we came from," he whispered. "We have each other, and we will not let them take that from us."