Ambassadors of Aldadiir Ep. 002 - Eyleif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ambassador let the twins have their moment to embrace. They would need to find strength in each other, it seemed, if they wanted to keep their minds. At this point, the Aldadiir did not want to break them in that way. Part of their charm was the strange way they thought and felt things. But Astrid seemed to calm down fairly quickly in her mate's arms. Soon she was no longer sniffling.

"I'll let you sit this one out, darling," Eyleif said as she gently began to pry the female human out of her brother's embrace.

Astrid balked at first, but the purple woman was strong and unyielding. Amund was even more resistant than his sister, but he did not want to hurt Astrid in the struggle, so he let her go with reluctance. Soon she found herself sitting with her legs splayed out to the side, hugging the soft pillow to her chest like some sort of poor substitute for her brother.

Eyleif ignored the female, as she said she would. Her coal eyes moved to stare at the male as if they could pierce through his mind. Which she could, to some extent. She began to crawl towards him, her motions taking on a predatory gait. "Lie down, Amund."

Amund moved back a bit. "You seduced me before," he said with gritted teeth. "But my sister and I are not going to be sex slaves!"

A sigh passed through Eyleif's lips. So it was going to be like that. He would fight the inevitable and give himself that much more heartache because of it. Thankfully, her skillset and heritage made her perfect to handle those situations. It had just been a while since she'd had to act more Black than Purple. With speed and grace, she lunged forward to grab at the human male.

Although Amund was not a complete novice to wrestling, he was no trained soldier. Which Eyleif very much was. He remembered briefly her mentioning that she had been Black Class, which was apparently a bit more than just a pampered aristocrat. He really did struggle with all his might, but just to get away. He was not stupid enough to actually try to attack her. It was very much a futile endeavor and not a very long one. A few seconds and she had him pinned.

"You WILL be sex slaves," she said as she once more rubbed her sex against his, this time with the goal of getting him lubricated with her arousal - not to tease. "Now, still yourself or I may hurt you."

"You can't make us into slaves if we do not submit as them!" he hissed, although the spark of defiance was somewhat marred in effect both by the quivering stone of his erection and the sharp breath from the way she rubbed that damp womanhood against it. He did completely stop struggling, but he was too caught to do much moving.

"You will submit as slaves," she said as she arched her back and rolled her hips. Then she quickly moved her body to completely engulf his cock. The only indication that her actions gave her pleasure was the soft exhale from her lips.

Amund exhaled in a manner strikingly similar to her own, though despite his attempts at defiance that was not the only indication he gave of his pleasure. He clenched his teeth and eyes alike to try to stifle his display of erotic enjoyment.

"There is nothing else for you to do." She moved her body up, almost taking him completely outside of herself - just the tip of his head stayed encircled by her warm wetness. Then, she came back down on him to the hilt once more. "You will pleasure people we tell you to pleasure." Another motion up, followed by another complete engulfment. "Breed when we tell you to breed." Again, her motions repeated. "And go where we tell you to go." That was when her body picked up the pace and began fucking him in earnest.

As she engulfed him again, He did not respond to her words, punctuated and emphasized by the naked display of power she had over him. Indeed, she was making a stunning argument for the futility of resistance right now, ever more futile with each time she engulfed him. And then, with that final threat, she began moving at a maddening pace. He could not keep back his gasps any longer, nor his orgasm. "I... I am cumming again," he moaned. "Please, as before, do not take this from me."

"No. This time you will cum inside me. You do not get the choice," Eyleif said firmly.

"Please... Don't," Astrid said. Tears were beginning to trickle down her cheeks again. It had been hot to watch her brother actively have sex with another woman. But this... this could be considered nothing but rape.

Amund misinterpreted his sister's meaning. Instead of her being upset because this was rape when she had enjoyed watching him have sex consensually, he thought that she was crying because he was having sex with another woman in front of her. And so, he tried to resist the Aldadiir even more, but Eyleif was inexorable. Up and down, up and down.

"No... please... no..." he whispered. It really was the principle of the thing.

The Ambassador ignored the humans. She simply continued to fuck the male until he could no longer hold himself back; until he had no choice but to shoot his seed into her. Not that she would allow herself to get pregnant from him, but it seemed to be the principle of the thing that mattered to the human. So she would have to take that seed along with the principle away from him - he had way too much of such things for a male of his position anyway.

A principle was nothing in comparison to a biological mandate. If his penis was stimulated enough, ejaculation would occur regardless of his will. And so, with a shudder, it did. Amund became the first human to spill his seed inside an alien. And he felt strangely drained and empty because of it. As bone-meltingly pleasurable as it had been, he was more worried about poor Astrid and this sexual hell of orgasmic debaucheries he had gotten her into. And himself, for that matter.

A small, triumphant smile graced the Ambassador's lips as she watched the male between her legs experience the throes of orgasm. A victory for her, and an erosion of will for him. She had experienced her own orgasm, of course, but didn't let it show on her face. She didn't need to show even the smallest amount of weakness to the twins, not now. But her breath was slightly heavy when she lifted her ridged head to look at the female, who still looked rather upset about everything that had passed before her eyes.

"Come to me, little one. You need to be a part of this, too. We are not done. Not even close to done," The Aldadiir said as she sat up with Amund's dick still inside her. "These are lessons I need to teach both of you."

And Astrid obeyed. At least that meant she was allowed to be in her brother's embrace. That was the only way she saw herself getting through the long hours ahead.