Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have lied if I said no. As tantalizing as she was, I wanted more, and ordered "Strip."

Amber sat there a moment shocked I think by the tone of my voice, the hunger that was clearly in it. At this point there was no moral aspect to my thinking, just an 18 year old sitting half naked near me and the desire to see her completely naked. After a moment she raised her hips slightly and unzipped the skirt and pulled it down, tossing it to the side. I licked my lips seeing her legs, firm and supple, my eyes gravitated and fixated on her white cotton panties, and I whispered, "Take them off. Now."

Amber whimpered slightly and raised her hips again. This time she hooked the top of her panties and started pulling them down, at mid thigh, I could see the hair surrounding her hot little twat and then they were on the floor board of the SUV. She spread her legs and I could see her outer lips were slightly open. I reached back and caressed her thigh, my fingers inches from her juicy box. "Please, Uncle Steve," Amber moaned while squirming on the seat.

"Please what?" I asked.

Amber moaned again and whispered, "Please stick your finger in me."

I pulled my hand back until it rested on her knee and said, "Finish stripping."

Amber nearly screamed in frustration as she whipped the corset like blouse off so fast I am not sure if she unbuttoned it or not. Her pendulous tits hung there a perfect complement to her pussy and legs. Her saucy demeanor had evaporated with each piece of clothing and now she sat there, her arms bouncing up and down, trying to decide if she should hide her tits or not. "Stretch your arms out along the back of the seats, "I said.

I started the suburban and pulled out, one eye on the rearview mirror, the other glancing at the road not nearly enough to be safe, but far more than I wanted. "Don't move Amber until I tell you to."

Amber whimpered at the new command but complied any way. Her tits swayed with the vehicle, her taut nipples leading the way. Her areola were about the size of a half dollar and the nipples looked even bigger than they did when she was sitting in the front seat. I drove slow and took the long way to the house and parked at the strip mall about a quarter mile away and told Amber, "Come here."

She quickly climbed into the front seat and looked expectantly at me. I leaned over and sucked her nipple into my mouth, and it felt like it would fill my mouth completely. My left hand reached over for the other tit and I hefted it, amazed at its size and fullness. She was well on her way to having the biggest tits I had ever seen, and they were amazing to the touch. I twisted and pulled on her nipple, and Amber's moans filled the suburban and my cock, both threatening to explode from the sultry sound.

My hand traveled down her slightly rounded tummy and entered the short curly bush between her legs, Amber gasped out, "Please, now, Uncle Steve, finger fuck me now."

I shook my head, her heavy tit jiggling like jello with the action and murmured, "No. The first thing I shove in there will be my cock."

I started rubbing her clit lightly, dipping down to her hole to collect some of the copious quim, and spread it around. Amber's moans turned deeper as I flicked my tongue across her nipple and finger across her clit at the same speed.

I bit into her tit and pinched her clit and Amber screamed as her body started quivering and quaking. Her pussy started flowing heavily, coating my seat in her cunt juices. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and savored the sweet tart flavor and for a second berated myself for not sticking at least one into her. "Damn Uncle Steve," Amber whispered.

For a second she sounded like that little girl that I knew and pangs of shame washed over me and I felt decidedly uncomfortable. I glanced up at her and could see the same emotions tearing across her. I cupped her face and whispered, "We can't tell your Aunt Maureen, or your mother. They'd kill me for this."

Amber started crying a little and whispered, "I know, Uncle Steve. I...I.."

I placed a finger over her mouth and whispered, "Shhh. Don't say you are sorry." Amber nodded and I said softly, "Now go get dressed so I can get you to your aunt."

12