Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since that was why she existed, they were really all the body parts that mattered. Her mouth, ass and cunt. The rest of her existed to support them, and (as an added bonus) to turn men on.

Amber was suddenly aware of the other men on the plane. How rude of her! She'd been in their presence for almost 10 minutes now, and she hadn't offered to get any - or all - of them off.

Well, she could certainly make up for lost time...

###

Rob nervously walked downstairs, and was shocked by what he saw.

Lights. Cameras. A director. Boom mikes, a few crew-members bustling around...one of them was holding a clapperboard.

Had his parents decided to let someone film a movie in their house?

Just as his brain was processing the sights before him, Rob saw what all the cameras were pointing at. His father, completely naked, having sex with some tattooed teenager, naked except for her heels, while his mother stood to the side in a short skirt, forcing a large toy into her cunt.

What had happened to his parents??

Rob's hangover completely cleared as the last piece of the puzzle clicked into place. As his father pulled the girl's hair, her face came into view, and he realized that it was...it was...

It was Amber.

She was covered in tattoos - the tattoos that he'd designed and digitally added to her body - and her breasts were enormous. Rob just stood there, open-mouthed, and stared as his father plunged his enormous cock into Amber one more time, and bellowed as he came. She smiled like a cat with milk, and flipped Rob off as her own orgasm approached.

Rob staggered back upstairs, unable to cope with what he'd just seen. Even one storey up, he could still hear the sounds of his family copulating for the cameras, and he sat on his bed and tried to process what he'd just seen.

Amber had...she was...his parents...

Everything he'd written on his Twitter had come true.

The thought took a few minutes to form, several more to gestate, and almost an hour to finally sink in.

When it did, he gave it another ten minutes, just in case he'd missed something. He went downstairs and peeked at the new scene that they were filming - his father was roughly fucking Amber's face, while his mother pounded her ass with a strap-on - and went back upstairs.

Everything he'd written on this Twitter had come true.

He spent a few minutes reading over his tweets of the last few months - the images he'd uploaded, the off-hand comments that he'd made, the drunken posts of the previous night. Once he'd read all of his posts, he sat on his bed for a while longer, thinking.

Finally, he stood up, opened Master Hacker, and typed one final tweet.

October 19th: dont think ill be going back to college next year! need brother's huge cock too much...can't imagine going a day without it inside me!

As he hit "submit", Rob smiled. He listened as there was a brief argument downstairs, followed by the sounds of his sister's six-inch heels on the staircase. His door opened slowly.

"Rob?"

"Come on in, sis."