Amber

Story Info
She tricks him for Teasing and Pain.
24.9k words
4.2
94.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begger
begger
58 Followers

It was Friday, I had been waiting for today for quite some time now. I was working so hard at my job that I needed a day off.

My friends invited me to the local bar that night. The first thing I did was go and get a drink. I sat down and ordered a scotch. While the bartender prepared the drink I heard a woman's voice.

"Hi, I haven't seen you around lately."

I focused on the bartender waiting for my drink. I turned my head to reply to her; that's when I truly saw her. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Long brown hair covered her stunning face. I looked down to see a black dress covering her voluptuous body. She smiled as she caught me staring at her breasts. Her cleavage was obviously her best aspect. It took every muscle in my body to look back up to her face.

"Oh yeah, I'm just here with my friends." I muttered.

"Why are you alone at the bar?"

My throat was too dry to respond. I merely coughed out. I couldn't believe this woman was talking to me. Usually I just sat quietly on a barstool drinking my scotch. I never have the courage to talk to such a beautiful woman.

The bartender handed me my drink as three of my friends came up to me. They got drunk fast and it was showing well. They talked to me for awhile as I tried to shorten our conversation as much as possible. I wanted to go back to talking to this woman. She seemed to read my mind as she said

"Meet me in the back, if you want some privacy."

My friend was still babbling in my ear. I put my drink in his hand to shut him up and walked towards the back. I looked around the room until I heard her voice again.

"Hey there sexy, I'm over here." I turned around; she was sitting on a couch looking relaxed. I walked over and sat next to her. She smiled at me making my throat dry. I had never talked to a woman like this before. I was even more surprised that she was talking to me.

She put her hand on my leg as I put my arm around her. We talked for awhile about ourselves introducing ourselves formally.

"So what do you do for a living Steve?"

"Well, Amber, I work for an insurance company."

"What kind of insurance?" She asked, moving her hand up my leg.

"C-car insurance." I said choking on my words.

She moaned slightly letting her hand move closer and closer to my crotch. I was hard a long time ago and she knew it. The more erect my cock became, the more flirtatious she was. She let her body bend down so I could get a better shot of her breasts. I caught myself staring at them again and I looked at her face to see a giggle come out of her. I smiled shyly. She inched closer to me letting her hand go right over my crotch. Her breasts pressed against my right arm making my cock become rock-hard as her hand gripped my crotch slowly and released. I felt a drop of Pre-cum stain my boxers.

She smiled at me and moved my hand on her hip and then kissed me again. I raised my hand closer and closer to her breasts. My hand began fondling them. I've always been a breast man but I have never fondled such big breasts before and my cock was definitely showing signs of it.

She put her hand on mine. I was worried, I thought I may have gone too far with her. She took my hand and squeezed, letting me feel just how firm they really were. Now both my hands were fondling her and I nearly lost control of myself. She moaned to me and whispered warm air into my ear.

"Maybe we should find a place to continue this." She asked

My throat was too dry to respond; I merely nodded and rose off of the couch. We walked together to my car as I spotted my friends partying at the other end of the bar.

The car ride itself left us silent. I finally decided to speak up.

"Do you want to go to my place or yours?"

"I was thinking...more of a hotel.

I spotted one up ahead and pulled into the driveway. We walked in to the front desk and requested a room from the person behind the glass. As the woman retrieved the keys and information, Amber began massaging my cock that was still as hard as it was from the bar. As we got our keys, Amber smiled and we walked to our room.

The hotel room itself was what I had suspected. Two double-beds, a TV and a bathroom. Amber walked in first and sat down on the bed letting her long sexy legs drape over the side of the bed playfully. I sat down next to her, loosening my tie and letting it drop to the ground as well as taking my shoes off. She resumed massaging my cock again, bringing me to the edge of explosion. She unbuttoned my pants leaving my tented-boxers exposed. She giggled again at the bulge in my pants hesitating to touch it.

"Lay down, get comfortable."

I did as she asked, letting my head hit the pillow. She bent over me and crawled towards my head letting her breasts jiggle back and forth. She sat on top of my legs and began unbuttoning my shirt. She slid it over my head.

She kissed me again and slid my pants down leaving me in just my boxers and socks.

"Stay there" she said.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I've never been very successful with women. Although I'd consider myself attractive, I never have the courage to approach a woman. Now this bombshell was going farther with me in one night than I've gone in an entire week with a girl.

She came back with her purse and crawled over me leaving her breasts inches from my face. She sat up on my chest letting me just barely see her crotch. She smiled and took my right hand into hers. She took her purse and pulled out a handcuff. That made me regain my senses.

"Wait...what are you doing?"

She didn't stop as she responded to me, locking the cuff around my wrist. "Don't worry Steve, it'll be fun."

"I...I don't know." I said weakly.

She smile at me and locked me to the bed post. "Well, if you don't like it I suppose I can just let you go home and you can have another romantic night with your hand." Then she began with my other arm.

The prospect of me jacking off another night didn't hold a candle to the woman above me. Her breasts pressed against my face again as she locked my left hand to the bed post with another handcuff.

She took two more handcuffs and began on my feet, cuffing each one to the post at the bottom of the bed. As the last cuff clicked her face changed dramatically. No longer did she have that sensual look on her face, instead she had a look of guile. She kneeled down between my spread legs and lowered my boxers. My stiff cock lay on my chest in a pool of pre-cum.

"oooh, big boy" she said as she looked at my 8 inches.

She took it in her hand and played with it, stroking it up and down. She took it so it stood straight up and rubbed it fast at first, and then slower as I got closer to cumming. She smiled at me letting her hand stop at the very top of my cock which had a drop of precum forming on it. One more stroke and I would have gone over the edge.

She let it go on my chest letting it splash in the pool of precum already there. I groaned out loud which was received with a laugh from Amber. She let me calm down a little bit and took it back into her hand. She worked slowly massaging it up and down slowly. Her hand was only working below the head. She worked on me for what felt like hours but I knew it was only a few minutes until I was right at the edge. She held my cock still pointing straight upwards. She took her other hand and massaged my balls making precum spill out of my already-purple head.

"Ugh...please Amber...let me cum."

She only laughed at my predicament and continued massaging my member. I couldn't take it anymore. I started humping her hand as much as I could. All I needed was a little bit of friction and I would explode.

She let my cock go and fall onto my precummed stomach. I was left there still humping the air. "No, no, no, Steve. If you're gonna do that I'm just gonna leave."

"I'm sorry, I just need to cum really bad"

She giggled "When was the last time?"

"What do you mean?" I asked weakly.

"Oh comeon, the last time you jacked off?"

"I don't really remember." I replied, trying to change the subject.

She stroked my cock with one finger, giving me enough friction to leave me on the edge. It was torture, I couldn't take it anymore. "About three days." I muttered. She stopped stroking me.

"What was that Steve?"

"Three days." I said a little bit louder. She moaned to herself just enough so I could hear her.

"I guess you do really need to cum, I was wondering why your balls were blue already."

I looked down to my crotch and saw that she was indeed correct. Not cumming for 3 days and then being completely erect for several hours was taking its toll on me.

She held my balls in her hand and said "Wow! These are really heavy. I've bet you've got a huge load built up in here." I only moaned out.

She took her nails and raked them up and down my shaft focusing especially purple head.

"Oh Amber. Pleeeeeassse!" She didn't respond.

She looked at my eyes leaving my cock alone. She crawled over to me leaving her huge breasts pressed against my face. She leaned over to my ear and whispered softly "You know when I said this would be fun? Well I didn't mean it was going to be fun for you." She said with a giggle. At that I struggled and squirmed against the handcuffs leaving Amber to laugh uncontrollably at me. She slid herself back to my cock.

She played with my cock a bit longer until I burst out "Amber, you...you can't do this to me. I HAVE to cum."

She massaged me even slower and said "Welllll, your balls are really blue. Do you really want to cum?"

"Oh, god yes!" I begged desperately.

With that she took the base of my cock in her hand and lowered her face over it. She took my cock into her mouth and held it there. It felt like an eternity that she was just sitting there. I tried pushing my cock up and down.

She took my cock out of her mouth and let it plop down. "Noooooooo!" I yelled out. She smiled at me and said "If you can't stay still, I'm not going to let you cum at all. Plus, I think a blowjob is a little too much for you anyway."

"No please. I'll be still, please just suck me off!"

"Awww, poor thing. Your balls must ache SO much." She held them in her hands and bobbed them up and down as if weighing them. "I think they got a little bit heavier, no doubt a lot fuller."

"I promise I'll be still, just let me cum." I pleaded.

"You promise you'll stay still?"

"Yes, please just suck me." With that she lowered her head over my cock taking in all 8 inches. She slid my cock in and out of her mouth slow enough to keep me on the edge. My balls felt as if they were going to explode! She took her mouth off of my cock and licked all the way up the shaft, lubricating it. Her hand grasped the shaft and rubbed my cock up and down. By now, ropes of precum shot out of my cock and onto my stomach. I cried out to her to let me cum but she just smiled.

"Remember Steve, if you move, I'm going to stop."

"I promise I won't, just let me cuuuumm." She rubbed my cock faster now. I could feel the cum building up inside me. She was just going to give me that last satisfying stroke when she suddenly stopped, holding my cock straight up. I groaned out loudly begging her for release.

"Steve, if I let you cum, how will I know that I'm going to get an orgasm?"
"I promise, I'll do anything to get relief...anything."
"How do I know you're not one of those selfish guys who cums without considering what I want."
"I'm not, I promise I'll give you an orgasm...as many as you want!"

She crawled over to me and sat on my chest, she was rubbing her clit through her dress.

"Lick me Steve, give me an orgasm."

I licked her clit hesitantly making her moan. She was obviously horny from what she was doing to me. Her nipples were pushing out her dress. I licked her to an orgasm and looked past her huge breasts to her face.

"Mmmmm, you did that so well Steve. Give me another. Remember, you said as many as I wanted."

I licked her again to another orgasm and then another.

"Oh my God Steve, that feels so good. I just love orgasms...don't you?"

She laughed at me as I moaned out to her. "You know, Steve, you've been really good to give me all those orgasms. I think a reward is in order." Yes! I thought to myself. My balls were going to burst if I went too much longer. She removed each strap from her shoulder revealing an unbelievable black bra showing even more cleavage than her dress letting precum flow freely from my cock. She bent over to give me a direct view of her breasts and unclipped her bra. The bra slid off her mounds as she put it over my eyes blocking my vision.

"Oh please, let me see them."

"You don't want to cum anymore? See, I knew if I left your cock alone for awhile, you'd feel a lot better."
"No, let me cum, that's what I meant please!"
"Well, which is it. Would you rather see my breasts, or get relief."
"Give me relief! I need it!"
"Oh my God! You would rather cum than see my breasts! Before when you were fondling them, I thought you thought they were beautiful, but I guess you just wanted to cum."

"No that's not what I-"

"I hate guys like you; all you want to do is shoot your load!"

"No please, I want to see your breasts. They're the best I've ever seen."

She looked sympathetic and said "Well, ok if you really mean it. She took the bra off of my face and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were amazing. Her nipples were perfectly shaped to fit her incredible breasts. She pushed them in my face and batted them back and forth. Even more precum spilled out of my cock.

She grabbed a key from her purse and began to unlock one of my cuffs. "If I unlock you, do you promise not to touch yourself?" I nodded.

She unlocked it and took my hand to one of her breasts. They felt even better than before. Her soft globes rolled in my hands. "How do you like them?" She asked.

"I love them, they're so soft. Just please..."

"Yeah, Steve?"

"Could I please cum, my balls ache so much."

She looked over her shoulder at my throbbing cock. "Well...they do look really bad. Do they feel really bad?"

"Yes, so much."

She locked me and slid back down to my legs and held my throbbing member in her hand. She rubbed me slowly until a huge load of precum shot up in the air and back down again. "Ooh! That was a big one. You must really need to shoot your load." She said with a grin. She rubbed again and another bigger load shot out. "Wow! That one was even bigger. Wanna see if we can make an even bigger one come out?" In my head I screamed at her to let me cum. I didn't want to compromise the situation though. It was best to keep her happy. "Yeah, sure Amber, see if you can make a bigger one come out...It'll be fun." She giggled happily and rubbed even slower. After a short while an even larger load shot out to my chest inciting a stream of laughter from Amber.

"This is so much fun Steve but you really need to cum don't you?"

I exhaled sharply. Oh yes I needed to cum! I said to myself but I just nodded.

"Ok, get ready. It's gonna feel...incredible."

I laid back and relaxed. She rubbed my cock faster and faster until I was gonna explode. I felt my cock contract and shoot out the first load of cum on my chest and then it stopped. Amber was giggling uncontrollably, she had pulled my balls down at just the right moment to stop me from cumming. She finally let go of my balls as they bounced back into the sack. A small bit of cum oozed out of the head.

"Why! Why did you do that!?"

She finally stopped laughing and she said "If I let you cum, then I couldn't have anymore fun with you."

"No Amber, come on. I really need relief. I don't think I can take it anymore."

"Your balls are so dark, they're like, purple now!" She took my sack in her hand. "So heavy too..."

"I'll do anything...anything to cum."

"Aww, you sound so sad. Don't worry though, I'll be back for you." She said as she got up.

"What do you mean back!?"

"I'm tired. I'm going to go home for the night and I'll be back in the morning. Please try to get some sleep Steve."

Amber Chapter Two-

"Try to get some sleep" she said to me as she left. You can imagine how much sleep I really got in the state I was in. At some point I must have drifted off, daylight had woken me up. I looked down at my cock again. My balls were still a dark shade of blue and my cock was lying in a pool of my own precum. I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into. All I wanted to do was relax from a tough week at work and now I just wanted some relief! I couldn't believe she had left me here overnight. I wasn't even sure how I was going to get out of this mess.

That's when I heard the door being unlocked. Amber must have come back. Maybe if I play it cool, she might have sympathy on me.

The door handle jiggled and I heard footsteps coming into the room. As the door shut I was expecting Amber to walk in but instead it was much worse.

It was a hotel employee. She walked in and screamed when she saw me. Neither of us was expecting the other.

"What happened to you!?" She exclaimed.

At this state of hardness all I could think of was sex and this woman wasn't making it easy to be serious at all. Her outfit looked several sizes too small. Her skirt was well above her knees and her blouse had buttons on it but only a few of them were buttoned. I was convinced that with the size of her bust, there was no way she could button that shirt all the way. It took me a few seconds to stop staring at her but I managed to respond.

"Please help me, I met this girl at a bar and she tied me down like this."

Amber had left the keys to the handcuffs on the table in between the two beds last night to taunt me. My hand just barely missed them as I struggled against the restraints. The maid went to go for the keys when she stopped, spotting the pool of precum and the color of my balls. She had a look of question on her face.

"She was teasing me" I began "She wouldn't let me cum."

The maid bit her lip mischievously and sat on top of the bed. As she did, her breasts jiggled a little bit letting my cock cough out another load of precum.

"How long has it been?"

"Oh please, just unlock me"

"Don't be so difficult. It's just a simple question. How long has it been, you know, since you last had an orgasm."

"I...I don't know, can you please just give me the keys."

"Look, if you're going to be difficult, maybe I won't help you at all."

I wanted to scream at her to give me the keys. My balls were going to burst and I needed relief now!

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. It has been four days.

She bent over and grabbed my balls, massaging them. That sensation, along with the incredible view of her cleavage made my cock shoot out two consecutive loads.

"Mmmmm, it sure feels like you've been denied for a lonnnnnng time." She emphasized the word long by rubbing her hand up the shaft, which further added to the already large pool under the head.

"Please, just unlock me" I pleaded. She walked over to the side table and picked up the key and went back to kneeling over my crotch. She took the steel key and raked it slowly over my shaft.

"Do you really want me to unlock you?"

"Oh God yes!" Please!"

"How bad?" She said still running the key back and forth.

"Ugh! More than anything in the world."

"Awww, you sound like you really need to cum and by the size and weight of your sack I bet you're just ready to burst." I moaned out. "The thing is, I really want to unlock you and let you explode..."

With that she put the key on the table and continued "but you were staring at my breasts way too much." She finished with a devilish smile.

"Nooo, please I'll do anything...anything! Just unlock me."

begger
begger
58 Followers