Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begger
begger
58 Followers

"See the thing is...I could either have you do anything I want and let you cum. Or..." She said as she grabbed my balls and squeezed, giving me minor pain. "I can have you do anything I want anyway and leave you here without an orgasm." She said with a pouty look. I merely groaned.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to have a personal slave. And I'm sure you'd just love to be my slave right?" She said, squeezing my balls looking for an answer.

"Ah, yes...yes I'd love to be your slave. Just please...don't hurt me."

"Awwww, I bet with your balls all blue like this they're extra, extra sensitive." She took her hand back and smacked me HARD leaving me to scream in pain. "WOW, they are sensitive. I barely touched them!" She laid a softer smack to my aching balls. "Just imagine what it's gonna feel like when I really hit them!"

I begged for her to stop but it seemed to make her even hornier and more sadistic. She loved seeing me in pain and screaming out as she dealt more and more blows to my balls. The final one she gave was from the back of her hand, letting the knuckles make contact. I tried to scream out but no sound made it out of my mouth. Tears ran down my face as I pleaded for her to stop. Every muscle in my body struggled against the restraints.

"Oooooh, looks like that one hurt." She was rubbing herself through her panties and had obviously had several orgasms. "I'm not all mean though. Here I'll make it feel a lot better." She unbuttoned three more of the buttons on her shirt leaving only two left. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could just barely see the edges of her nipples. Her giant tits looked like they were going to burst from her shirt at any moment.

"Wow, you really like staring at my breasts don't you...what was you're name again?"

I coughed out "Steve"

"Ok then Steve. If you like my breasts so much I have a little game we can play." I moaned out in frustration. "You like games, don't you?"

"Yes, I love them..."

"Call me Mistress."

"I love games Mistress."

"Oh goodie! I love playing games, especially with horny boys." She said with a smile. "Ooh, we can't start you off like this" She said looking down at my now-stiff cock. "Ok Steve, make it soft again." She said playfully, knowing full well that I couldn't.

"I...I can't." I said weakly.

"Look Steve I'm serious, make it soft or I'm going to do it for you!" She said in a forceful tone. I moaned out in frustration.

"Why do boys have to be so difficult?" She said with a sigh of false reluctance and then grabbed my balls. She gave them a hard squeeze. I begged her to stop again and again but she just ignored my pleas and squeezed harder until finally the swelling went down.

"Now Steve, was that so hard?"

I shook my head now with tears in my eyes.

"Good, now let me explain the rules of the game. I'm going to try to make you as hard as I can for 30 seconds. If you are rock hard at the end of 30 seconds I get to do whatever I want to you for a full minute. But if you can stay soft the whole time, then you can do whatever you want with me...well," She rolled her eyes giggling "as long as you don't cum." She went to start her watch. "Oh and because I'm so nice, I'm going to add an extra rule. I can't touch your cock at all unless you close or avert your eyes away from me. Doesn't that sound like fun to you? I tried to make it as fair as I could."

"Yeah." I said hesitantly.

"You don't sound very enthused."

With my dry throat I did my best job to yell out "Yeah it sounds fun, Mistress."

"Great! Let's beg-ohhhh." She began as she noticed my rock-hard cock. "Now this is your first time so I won't penalize you for that. I wouldn't want you to lose right off the bat!"

I got out the 'Th' in thanks just as she grabbed my balls. It took even longer than last time to get my cock down.

"Ok, I'll start the watch. I'm putting it on the timer." My cock was already starting to grow back, this was going to be impossible.

Just as the beep of the watch started she got right to work. She slid right up to my face and shoved her cleavage in my eyes.

"Don't look away Steve. I don't care who you are but you're not going to resist me touching your cock!" She rubbed her tits against my cheeks and then popped her tits out all the way for me to see. They were incredible. In my delusional state all I could do was faun over them bouncing in front of my face. My cock shot out load after load of precum. My balls ached more than they had all of last night. My vision blurred from the ecstasy and apparently the timer had gone off because she stopped.

"Wow 30 seconds already. That went by fast. Ok let's see how you did." She said excitedly. She made a show of putting her breasts back into her blouse and buttoning up the 5 buttons. She was prolonging the judgment. As she buttoned up the last of the 5 buttons she said

"All right, let's see how well you did." She sounded hopeful. She looked back and gasped "You're...you're so...hard. I moaned out. She began giggling uncontrollably. "Haha, look at it twitch." She got off of my chest and back between my legs to get a closer view letting me finally see the results. My cock looked in awful shape. Her gasp didn't even begin to describe the look of my beat-red cock.

It was indeed twitching uncontrollably. Precum was running down between my thighs and onto the bed cover. My balls were a terrible shade of dark purple, almost black. The maid's smile was stretched across her face as she was transfixed on my aching cock. She giggled over and over. She took her hand near my cock which just made it ache even more. Her finger poked the shaft for less than a second sending it into spasms. She burst out laughing as my face turned red from the embarrassment. She took her finger and put it at the base of my cock and slowly dragged it up the rod until it got to the head. She grabbed her hand back as if it was a hot poker letting my cock spill more precum from my stomach to the bed.

"Well Steve" She repressed more laughter. "I think you might have lost." She burst out laughing again at me. "You know, part of me thinks your poor balls have suffered enough." She looked sadly into my eyes and then that familiar bitchy look flashed across her face again. "Then the other part of me says, 'think how sensitive those black balls are. Think how badly a nice swat is gonna feel.'"

"No please, don't hurt me. They ache so much already."

"That's why this is going to be so much fun." She started the stopwatch for a minute and began working my balls over. She slapped softly at first and observed my reactions. I screamed out at the immense pain from the gentle swat.

She whispered to herself just enough so I could hear her "this is gonna be more fun than I thought." She took her hand further up and really let me have it. A huge swat hit my balls making my body convulse. I coughed with a dry throat as another swat hit me again. My vision blurred and everything went dark.


"Hey there. You awake. You better not be faking this!" I felt my body being shook but my eyes stayed closed.

"Hey! Wake up!" I felt my balls being grabbed and then squeezed. My eyes shot open. "There you are. You must have blacked out." She said comfortingly. I made a groaning noise. My balls were on fire! The pain was taking over my entire body. I was so glad it was over.

"I'm glad you're awake, we still have another 30 seconds left." She said as she held up the watch to my face.

"Please no! My balls, I can't take anymore."

"Oh stop it. You're balls are fine. Here see..." She said with her hand playing with my sack "Now where's the other one? Oh here it is! See they're fine Steve, just a little squishy." The mere holding of them made my stomach churn in pain. "Well anyway, I'm not gonna bend the rules of our game just because you can't take a little pain."

"Please, they hurt so much."

"You heard what I said. You wouldn't like it if you won and I said you couldn't do what you wanted. Men can be so selfish." She said as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry" I coughed out "Please continue, you're right."

"That's more like it, now just relax. I'm not stopping again."

She began again working my balls over. They hurt even more this time, each hit sending shocks through my body. After what seemed like an eternity she stopped. I had been holding my breath, I quickly exhaled.

"I'm so sorry Steve, but I never started the timer again. We'll have to start over." I went to object but she activated the watch and squeezed my balls to keep me silent. Again she slapped them over and over until I was crying and squirming like crazy.

The timer went off and she gave me one last hit with her knuckles. Her pussy was dripping from her many orgasms." Let's see here." She said playing with my sack again. "There's onnnnneee, and...I can't seem to find the other one. Haha, your face is so pale. I think...yeah here's the other one!" She said energetically.

My vision came back as my balls went from pain to just being numb.

"Do you wanna play again?" She asked.

"NO!" I yelled. She giggled back to me, putting her watch back on. "Ooh, look at the time, I have to go clean other rooms now though." She said with a sad look on her face.

I closed my eyes and moaned. "Oh comeon, I didn't hurt you that bad! You're balls are still fine." I groaned out again, I couldn't even form real words anymore. "Ohh, poor thing. I hate to see you like this. Here I'll do something special for you. Would you like that?"

All I could do was grunt. "Ok then buddy." She unbuttoned her shirt all the way down and shoved her bust into my face. "See all better now right?" She was shaking them back and forth in my face. Even in my elated state I still couldn't help but admire her enormous chest. I moaned out with pleasure as she squeezed her breasts together on my face. "There" she said, pulling herself away. "Oh you want more?" She said happily looking at the smile on my face. She bounced up and down on my chest as I was transfixed on her jiggling breasts. She stopped and looked behind her "Hm, I think your cock needs some attention too." She slid herself between my legs and toyed with my shaft. "See, you're cock is fine, I didn't hurt you that bad." She took the rod and bounced it in her hand. "I'm glad you're ok, I want this to be as stiff as possible." She took my cock between her tits and slid it back and forth. She did this until precum appeared on the tip and then stopped, letting it drop to my stomach. I groaned out, my balls were aching again now. She took the shaft in her hand and rubbed it quickly with her hand on my balls. "I want to give you something to remember me by..." She said. She was really gonna let me cum! I thought to myself. She rubbed harder and harder until my cock convulsed and my balls got to the top of my sack. I relaxed as I waited for pleasure to swoop through my body. However, just as that first wad of cum got to the tip she squeezed hard on my balls and pulled them to the bottom of my sac. Cum oozed out of the head as she kept it in her hand, still squeezing my balls on the bottom of my sack. No more cum came out. "No! Please you can't do this, I have to cum!"

"I said I wanted to give you something to remember me by, and I did. A nice big set of big blue balls!" She let go of my cock and let it drop down onto the drying precum. I groaned out to her, begging her to give me relief. She just shook her head giggling at me.

"Ok Steve I still have to clean this room." She went back to the cart and grabbed a few cleaners and went to the table in the corner. She made a show of bending over a much as she could to give me a good shot of her ass. She pretended to drop things on the ground near me and bend over to reveal her still-exposed breasts. She got a feather duster out and began with the TV and then moved to the table next to me. She walked to the end of the bed to put it away and stopped. "I wonder what would happen if..."

She turned around and knelt between my legs again. "Wow, you're still rock hard. I can't imagine why..." She said innocently. She took the duster to my throbbing cock and dusted back and forth fast. "Ugh UGH UGH!" I yelled out but that last bit of friction never came. Instead, globs of precum were flowing from my cock. It was coming out in wave after wave. My balls were aching horribly and my cries were showing it. The maid just laughed at me and continued. "Let's see how much precum I can get out of you." She continued on forever. The liquid was pouring off the insides of my thighs and soaking the bed. I wasn't sure which was more soaked, her pussy or the bed cover. She finally stopped. My cock was thrashing spastically. Tears were dripping down my face. "Oh my! Look at it go." She said pointing at my twitching cock. She put her hand on my balls and rolled them around. "I think they returned to their full size again," she said "and then some!" She added. "Ok, well I gotta go to other rooms. I still have a job to do."

"Wait...mistress?"

"Yeah hun?"

"Can you please unlock me? We had so much fun."

"Oh right. Oh well I'd love to unlock you so you could give some relief. The thing is though...what's in it for me?"

"Anything I'll do anything you want. I can pay you, in my pants."

"What do I look like? A whore? Plus..." She walked over to my pants and withdrew my wallet. She opened it and took out the $120 inside. She put the wad of cash down her blouse and said "I can just take this anyway." I moaned out desperately.

She was about to leave when she said "Oh right, Steve. Could you hand me that bottle over there?" I looked over and noticed that she had left her window cleaner on top of the table. I looked back at her. "Oh right" She laughed "I forgot." She walked over and took the bottle into her hand. She walked back to the door. She leaned over and kissed my cock and balls making it spew precum. She giggled and smiled at me.

"Bye Steve. Keep those balls blue for me." She said as she walked out of the door.

Amber Chapter Three-

I let my body relax for awhile. My balls were aching from the pain and the denial. The precum was drying on my stomach and inner thighs as I fell back asleep. The night before had left me very tired, and the ball busting made it a lot easier to drift off.

I awoke again to the sound of the door opening. My balls felt less pain from the maid's torture but still ached terribly from not having an orgasm in such a long time. I looked up and saw Amber walking through in an even sluttier outfit than before. This time she was in a white business shirt and a high-cut skirt. The shirt itself was buttoned all the way up but it was obvious she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She walked to the end of the bed and turned to look at my face. "How are my Balls-" She looked down. The stream of dry precum running down my groin area and my throbbing, twitching cock made her gasp and put her hand to her mouth. She looked back to me for an explanation.

I started to explain to her about the maid who had come in to torture me. As I began she stroked my cock slowly bringing me to the edge and keeping me there. She kept asking for more details, how I felt, how hard she hit me and exactly how much precum was drained from me. It was obvious she was getting very turned on by what I said. When I finished she had to force herself to stop laughing. She looked down at my cock which was feeling even worse now that she had been stimulating me.

"You know Steve, I've been worried about your balls. They look pretty bad." She rolled them around in her hands making the shaft twitch constantly. "I can't believe how dark they are, they look almost black!"

All I could do was moan. She wasn't the one who had to feel it!

"I don't really want to cause you permanent damage." Yeah right! I said to myself.

She walked over towards the phone on the table. "Hello, this is Amber from room 134, is there a nurse in the hotel." I could hear only a faint voice on the phone. "Yes, I see...right now? Great! We'll be right down."

She sat on my chest again and took the key from the table. "I'm gonna unlock you ok, we have to go to the nurse's office. Can I trust you to control yourself?" I nodded slowly.

"Ok good." She said as she unlocked the first handcuff. She unlocked the next and my arms got some relief, they had been tied for almost 24 hours. Then she finished with my feet. She rolled me over. The pressure on my cock was excruciating. I fought every muscle in my body not to bring myself to an orgasm. There was no telling what she would do with me vulnerable like this and especially after I gave her ideas from the maid.

She took my arms behind my back and handcuffed them together. "Ok Steve, get up." I rose to my feet at the side of the bed. My boner was standing straight up inciting giggles from Amber. "Well we can't have that, can we?" She went to the end of the bed and grabbed my boxers, pulling them up my legs, my cock still tented through the fabric. Amber went to the bathroom and grabbed a robe. She came around the back of me and wrapped it around but still leaving the garment open in front. "Can't we tie it?" I asked.

"Haha, no silly. Don't worry, there won't be that many people around, it's almost nighttime." We walked out of the door and to the front desk. The woman behind the glass looked up slowly, obviously bored of her job. Her eyes opened wide as she spotted my huge boner protruding through my boxers and a wet spot of precum soaking through. I blushed and looked down. Amber asked her "Hi, where's the nurse's office?"

"Oh...um, up here by my left. What...what's wrong with him?" She said cocking and eyebrow at me.

"Oh here." Amber began, lowering my boxers. I began to object but she cut me off. "His balls are really dark. He drips precum like crazy...see?" She said as she coaxed a drop out of my cock. I moaned desperately.

"Oh my!" The woman said behind the glass. "How long has he been like that?"

"I forgot, how many days Steve?" Replied Amber innocently.

"About four" I said feebly. She smile confidently back to the woman. The woman just laughed and told us again where the nurse's office was.

We stood outside the door and knocked. It seemed to take forever until the door opened. Inside was the last person I thought I would see. It was the maid who came in only a few hours before! She looked at me with a huge smile. "Hello Amber nice to meet you" She turned to me "and this is?" She asked cluelessly. "Oh this is Steve, he's the one with the problem." She said problem like it was a big secret, as if the giant boner didn't give it away.

I got a good look at the "nurse." She was wearing the expected nurse outfit. It was extremely tight-fitting. I was guessing she didn't have any normal-sized clothing at all. Precum stained my boxers as the two talked and I watched the nurse's breasts.

"So tell me what the problem is." The nurse asked pretending not to notice.

"Well" Amber began. "We were having sex and it was really, really good. He even let me tie him down! So I played with him a lot until his balls became blue. The thing is though I just hate giving a guy an orgasm because then I can't have fun with him anymore."

"And then, get this. A maid comes in and teases him and hurts his poor balls." She emphasized both "teases" and "balls" by rubbing my cock and grabbing my balls. "Now look at him." She pulled my cock straight up revealing my balls. "His balls are almost black and I just want to make sure he's ok."

"Well Amber. I'm going to ask you to step outside for a few minutes. Trust me, if there's anything I know, it's a guy's balls."

"Ok thank you. Bye Steve."

The nurse waited until Amber left and looked at me. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. Some maid huh? She sounded just terrible."

begger
begger
58 Followers