Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begger
begger
58 Followers

"You know we have to go to the Nurse's office again, right?"

"Please Amber, no, not again."

"Awww, you didn't like the nurse? She seemed very nice to me." She said with a snicker.

"I don't think I can take another treatment." I pleaded.

"I know it's tough on your big, sensitive balls." She said, patting them rather roughly. "But we both just want to help you. I'm sure she has something good planned for you today."

With that she unlocked and relocked my handcuffs and stood me up, ready to walk out the door.

"Aren't you going to put on my boxers?"

"Nah, I think this way is better. I don't suppose anyone would mind either."

"But Amber I-"

"No 'buts' or do I have to remind you which one of us is handcuffed with very, very sensitive balls?" She threatened, getting close enough to whisper and clench my sack with her right hand.

I hung my head down. There was nothing I could say.

"Now comeon, I'm sure it won't be that bad.


Walking down the halls at 5:00pm isn't the best time to avoid people. All I could do was hang my head down to avoid any eye contact as Amber led me through the hall. I made sure not to look up, but I knew there were plenty of people staring at me. Fortunately, the main desk was empty except for the woman. She smiled at me and rang us into the nurse's office.

The Nurse set down her clipboard and looked at my cock, standing at attention. She smiled and addressed Amber. "I need to talk to you in the back."

Amber smiled to me and followed the Nurse. I watched them go back to the bed I had been tied to and talk to each other. The Nurse drew a white curtain. Their silhouettes gave away Amber and the Nurse talking to each other seriously. Amber asked a lot of questions, for as much pain as she had given me, she seemed worried.

The curtain was drawn back. The Nurse came to me and stood me in the middle of the room.

"Make sure he stands still." The Nurse said.

"What do you mean stand still!?" I demanded.

The Nurse came in front of me and grabbed my balls. She smiled at me for a second and became stern, crushing my balls with her hand. "We need you soft for this." I screamed out as my cock went flaccid, the Nurse left and came back with a pack of ice and applied it to my cock and balls, and instructed Amber to make sure I stayed soft.

With the Nurse behind me instructing me to relax, Amber held the icepack to my balls making them numb. There was a bowl on the ground in front of my feet. I was about to ask what it was for but I decided against it out of fear.

"Just relax Steve, this will feel a little...different." With that I felt something going up my asshole. My immediate reaction was to clench my muscles. "Amber, if he doesn't relax... you know what to do." My face went pale and I immediately loosened up. I didn't think I could take any more ball busting.

As I relaxed I felt what the Nurse was doing to me. The need to cum overwhelmed me. I never needed to cum more in my life! I grunted out "Ugh...ugh... UGH!" I heard a dripping and then a patter. I looked down to see my cock dripping cum into the bowl. It came down like a waterfall. As it dripped out, I felt an uncontrollable sexual urge. I needed an orgasm now!

The last few drops of cum fell out of my head and into the bowl. Whatever was in my asshole was removed and I was left standing there humping the air frustratingly trying to get an orgasm. The ache in my balls lessened but my need to cum was uncontrollable!

They both looked at me and laughed at my futile attempt. Amber took the icepack away, letting my cock grow to full size. They both giggled again.

"So you want to cum?" Amber asked, tauntingly.

"Amber I have to cum, I can't take it anymore." I said, and I honestly believed it.

She lightly ran a finger up and down my pulsing shaft, feeling how hard I was. She gave me one quick stroke which sent shivers through my body making them both laugh.

"Are your balls feeling better?" Amber asked.

I momentarily took my mind away from my incredible need to cum and to my surprise, she was right, they did feel a lot better. No longer did I feel that terrible ache that was clenching my nuts constantly.

"Actually...yes, they...feel a lot better."

"See, I told you the nurse knew what she was doing, make sure you thank her."

"Um, thank you...nurse."

The nurse walked in front of me, close enough that her breasts were touching my chest. "Of course Steve, that's what I'm here for." She lingered letting my eyes focus on her cleavage, making my cock twitch. "I'm going to ask you to step outside for a minute, Steve, I need to talk to Amber before you two go."

I looked over to Amber as she ushered me to the door and pushed me through. I was left standing there, naked in the middle of the hallway. Each second seemed like an eternity as I hoped that no one would come by. I leaned back against stucco wall and closed my eyes. I still couldn't believe my situation and it had been way too long to consider this as a simple dream, or nightmare I muttered to myself.

"Hey there, you awake?" A voice said, startling me from my thoughts. I opened my eyes to see a girl looking at my eyes questioningly. I stood upright again unable to form coherent words. She smiled and just looked asking for an explanation. I looked her over, she seemed very young, a little bit younger than I was but definitely past 18. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts above the knee.

"It's a long story." I said. She smiled again and looked down at my cock, rock hard as usual. She seemed peculiar to me but I really couldn't put my finger on why. She reached over and touched my shaft slowly, giving me a shuddering sense of pleasure. My knees weakened and I fell to the ground. She went on, her stroking was left unaffected. She bent over stroking letting me see down her shirt. I let out screams of pleasure as she brought me to the edge. As I was about to cum she began massaging my balls. My cock twitched back and forth at the stimulation as she kept me at the edge. She let go completely and looked at me. She was just looking at me watching my emotions of frustration and ecstasy. She took her forefinger and batted my cock back and forth. Her face was that of glee as my aching cock bounced around and I let out frustrated groans. She laughed a little and stood up, looking down at me. She waved without saying a word. Was every woman in this world a cock teaser?

The door opened after another grueling minute and Amber walked through, saying goodbye to the nurse. In her hand was a closed box. Amber helped me up.

"What's in the box?" I said.

"Ohhhh, nothing." She said teasingly. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok." I answered lazily.

"That's good. I was thinking we should get home today." We should get home? I asked myself. Was this woman going to tease me forever? I didn't want to know the answer.

"That sounds good." I said.

"Great let's go back to our room and get our stuff."


We walked back into the room. Amber walked over to my clothes lying next to the bed and instructed me to put them on. With her help I got my boxers and pants on over my erection, clearly showing through. She undid my cuffs and put my shirt on. To my surprise she put the cuffs back into her purse, leaving my hands free for the first time for five days.

She stayed in her black tank-top and short shorts and gathered up the rest of our belongings. We walked down to the front desk. The woman behind the desk smiled at us and gave us the fee for 3 days, 412 dollars and change. Amber was fast to get my credit card out of her purse and hand it over to the woman. I cringed as she put the amount on.

"Worth every penny." Amber said, massaging my crotch one more time before we went out to my car. I got into the driver's seat and started the car. I had wondered were Amber had gone while I was left cuffed to the bed and now I found out. The car was obviously used, coffee cups and other various objects were strewn about the car. I hoped Amber didn't use my credit card too frivolously. I definitely didn't feel good about paying money for being a slave! Nevertheless I knew I had to put a smile on and pulled out of the parking lot.

After a few minutes of driving I realized I had no idea where I was going. I started to speak up when Amber said "let's go to your house Steve, I've always wondered where you lived."

On the way there, Amber took her hand over to me and unzipped my crotch, pulling out my now, soft cock. She tugged and played with it the entire drive, both of us silent. She had gotten very, very good at keeping me at the edge, and sometimes bringing me back from over it. Needless to say I went a few miles over the limit on the way home.

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. Amber zipped me back up and we both left the car to my front door. She unlocked the door with my keys from her purse and walked in.

Amber set her suitcase down and admired the place. "Wow! Nice place, how do you afford all this stuff?"

Being a car insurance salesman, I make a decent amount of money. I had nice things but only for a middle-aged guy who lived alone. I didn't need a big house. I did however have elaborate furniture and high-quality technology. Awhile ago I had been promoted pretty high in the company and was given access to much of its financial assets to further the business. What nobody knew was that every year, I was able to skim off the top 5,000 to 10,000 dollars every year off of interest. A deed that could easily get me fired if anyone found out. Off course, Amber didn't need to know that.

"Oh you know, hard work here, a promotion there." She crooked an eyebrow to me but continued her tour of the house. I sat down on my couch and put my hands through my hair. I had to figure out some way to get my belongings back and get this woman out of my life.

She walked into the living room and sat down next to me on the couch.

"What's wrong, Steve?" She said seductively, inching closer to me and making circles on my chest with her finger.

I knew telling her what was obviously wrong wasn't going to help any. "Oh nothing."

"Doesn't sound like nothing. Come with me, I'll cheer you up." She stood up in front of me and undid my pants, pulling out my firm cock. She held it in her hand and pulled me all the way upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't like the look of this.

"Lie down, relax." She said almost ordering me, pointing to the bed. I began to object but she was already forcing me to lie down. She straddled my legs and looked at me, smiling. "I know what will turn that frown upside-down." She said excitedly. She leaned forward and slid my pants along with my boxers to my knees. She crawled over to me and kissed me softly taking my right hand in her left, she began fondling her breast. I let my body go and enjoyed the feel of her firm breast. She left her hand off of mine and rubbed my stomach and chest. Both of my hands were fondling her now, her hands were on either side of me, keeping her up. She kissed me more and asked "You feeling better now?" Except for my pulsing cock, I was feeling a lot better incredibly close to this beautiful woman. She pulled herself off of me and reached over. In my blissful state I was putty in her hands. She locked my hands and feet to the bedposts. I sat there trapped again by her. I tried to get free off of the bedposts but it was of no use. They were thin enough at the bottom to allow the handcuff to clasp but thick at the top to stop the cuff from coming off. I kicked myself for buying such a bed.

"Aww, Steve, trying to get free again, here's something to calm you down." She slowly took her tank top off, slowing enough to let her breasts bounce in her black bra. My eyes bounced with them as precum came out of my cock. She giggled "I'm already starting to fill them up again I guess," rubbing the preucm between her fingers. She bent over again showing off her breasts. She grabbed her bra and squeezed, making me moan out. "It's too bad your hands are tied up. I bet you really want to touch them. But don't worry, I'll man-handle them for you." She said sympathetically. She grabbed and rubbed her tits together making my cock twitch in every direction. She gave them one last squeeze and went to undo her bra. Her hands paused and she looked at me. "Hey Steve, I'd say we're pretty close, huh?"

I was worried where she was going with this. "Yeah, I guess."
"I think we could be a lot closer...would you like that?"
"Of course, Amber." I said hesitantly.
"Tell me a secret about yourself you've never told anyone before."
"I don't know what you mean." I said cluelessly.
"There must be something. How about something really embarrassing."
"I...I don't know, I really-"
"Oh come on, everyone's done something embarrassing. How bout if you tell me something, I'll tell you something?"

I thought for awhile and recalled to her a time I had been caught masturbating by a girlfriend back in high school before we were even having sex. What was worse was that she was with her friends at the time. I scrambled to get my pants on as they walked into the bedroom. I went to sit up, my former girlfriend pushed on my chest forcing me to lay down. "No go ahead, Steven, we didn't mean to interrupt you." My face flushed almost as red as it was now as I told Amber the story. All of the girls crossed their arms or put their hands on their hips impatiently waiting for me to stroke. "Go ahead" She said in a catty voice. "Do it!" I slowly started. They all yelled insults at me, calling me a worthless stroker-boy, egging me on to go faster. I came all over my shirt as they laughed at me. As the last load shot out I looked at them, they were still in their impatient stances. "Again." My girlfriend ordered. "I...I can't." I said meekly. "Well you better do it or else we are never going out again." I had to stroke, I brought myself to an orgasm almost 45 minutes later, and it was hard to stay erect under that much humiliation.

When Amber finally stopped laughing she said "Wow! That was great." She unclipped her bra but still held the fabric up to her breasts with her hands. "I guess it's my turn now."

"One time in college I was giving this guy a handjob in his dorm. He was right about to cum when his girlfriend walked right in! She was so pissed at me and even more at her boyfriend I said to both of them 'oh you were so close, I'm sure she'll let you cum though..." I just looked at her oddly. "Well I guess that wasn't so much embarrassing for me as for the guy huh?" She said, laughing. I continued to stare at her bra, still being held up by her hands, wishing she would remove it. She noticed my eyes and slowly let her bra down revealing her gorgeous breasts. I started struggling. She took her hand to my cock and gave it a few long strokes. "Settle down, settle down."

I finally relaxed as she brought me to the edge. She lay down next to me on her side. Her breasts were pressed up against my body and one hung over the top of my chest. She took the clasp of her bra in her hand and held it up above my body. The black, sheer bra dangled above my cock as the other clasp tickled my shaft. She watched my face as I cringed at the frustration. My cock was twitching at the feel of the plastic raking over the shaft.

"Steve, tell me a something else. Tell me something you can't tell anyone or else you'll get into a lot of trouble." She took the bra away and set it down on my chest.

"I don't know." I said as thoughts of my money-skimming flowed through my head.

"There's got to be something." She said in a more serious tone.

"I don't think there is anything."

She took her hand to my cock and stroked the underside making my body tense. "Tell me, Steve."

"There's nothing...really!" I said as my body shivered from the sensation.

She took my balls in her hand and gave them short, hard squeezes. Now softer, she rubbed my cock to the edge. Precum flowed out of my cock. "Stop Amber, please!"

"Just tell me something. That's all."

"I...I just can't."

"So there is something?" She took my balls and squeezed them softly, increasing the pressure over time. I made small grunts which evolved to screams as she tormented me.

"This doesn't have to be this hard, you know. Don't make me crush them." I was on the verge of crying as her hand gave me stomach-churning pain. "Ok...ok, I'll tell you."

"That's more like it. Go ahead." She said giving my soft cock, slow strokes. I explained to her all about my job and how I skimmed money. Every sentence lead to more pleasurable strokes and wider smiles as she coaxed out all the information from me. When I finished she had a wicked smile on her face, one I didn't think such a beautiful complexion could accomplish.

"My turn. One secret about me is that I've been ballbusting you for all this time to be my personal slave. And the last horse just crossed the finish line." She said, giving me vertical, quick strokes. "Because now I don't just have you by the balls Steve. I've made sure you'll never try to get away from me or disobey me in anyway, or else I'll tell your boss all about what you've done."

"Oh god, no......you bitch."

She gave me a slap to my balls and looked me in the eyes. "That's right Steve, I am a bitch. And this bitch is very turned on about having a nice blue-balled slave like you to play with." She pulled her shorts down and panties to reveal her pussy, wet with excitement. She sat on my chest and pushed it to my face. I ate out her pussy as tears rolled down my face. She moaned out in pleasure and forced me to lick her to a 3rd and 4th orgasm. She kept reinforcing how much my slavery was turning her on.

After her fifth orgasm she took herself off my face. "I'm gonna love having you as a slave, Steve." She began, putting her face to mine; a smile broadly covered her cheeks. "And guess what? I get to fill your balls up allll over again." She said giddily as I only groaned.

She reached over and undid my handcuffs and set my arms to my sides. "Now normally, I'd be worried about you reaching over and bringing your achy cock to an orgasm...but now all I have to say is 'Steve, if you have an orgasm, I'll tell your boss all about what you're doing.'" She smiled to me evily. "See how easy that is?" She asked. I groaned out. "On a lighter note, that should never be an issue anyway? I know you'd want to keep yourself from cumming just for my pleasure, right?"

".......Yeah."

"Great!" She said. She slid down back to my legs leaving her pussy an inch away from my balls. " Let's get these balls nice and blue again!"

I couldn't believe it; she wasn't even going to give me a minute of rest from her relentless teasing. I begged and pleaded to her to stop as she stroked my cock and raked her fingernails over my balls but it just seemed to prolong my teasing.

After what seemed like an eternity, she brought me out of my delirious state. My eyes focused and noticed she had her panties and bra on, I must have been really out of it. "Steve, I'm going to be right back, ok?" I couldn't make any noise even if I wanted to. "Remember, just because you're out of your handcuffs doesn't mean you get to touch yourself." With that, she left me there on the bed, my balls reminding me of that ache I had felt when I first met her. Even though my balls ached, her absence calmed me down, but not fully soft.

I finally heard footsteps on the stairs and I saw her come back in. She held a small metallic object and a roll of black, electrical tape. She was smiling which made Steve sweat. Whatever she had in mind didn't sit well with him as she crawled across my legs, stopping at my thighs.

"You're soft. We can't have that, can we?" She asked, almost seriously. She set down her objects and rubbed my cock up and down as it grew in her hands. Her other hand massaged my achy balls and soon, as I approached orgasm, she removed her stroking hand and left her hand to rake her nails over my full sack. She watched amused at how I squirmed at the sensation. Every squirm I made, she would squeeze a little on my balls, making me moan out more. She stroked me again, bringing out a drop of precum. "There we go, nice and hard. How are your balls feeling?"

begger
begger
58 Followers