Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begger
begger
58 Followers

"Wait stop." I muttered out.

She looked up at me but didn't take her hands off of my pants. "Oh I see, it's fine for you to stare down my shirt when I'm talking to you, up my legs and even right now..." I snapped back to her face "But you're telling me I can't unzip your pants which by the way is bulging out so far I'm worried about getting poked in the eye."

She left me completely silent. "That's what I thought." She said cuttingly.

She undid the button and separated the fabric, displaying the huge bulge in my boxers. "Mmmmm you're really enjoying this." She muttered, running her finger down the bulge.

My cock was exposed as she pulled my boxers down. Precum covered its head. "You must be really horny." She said rolling the tip of her finger in my precum. She ran her finger up and down my cock making it twitch, she was obviously enjoying this. She giggled every time it moved and laughed out loud every time I shot out precum. She wrapped her hand around my cock "Oh my! You're so hard!" She exclaimed. "Like...really stiff." Her hand contracted over and over as she gauged the rigidness of my cock. She started giving me slow strokes but stopped after she pulled my boxers behind my balls. "What's wrong with your balls?" She asked, rolling them around in my sack.

"I just haven't cum in awhile."

"Well, Steve, we'll fix that." She said giving me faster longer strokes.

"Wait!" I said, choking.

"What?" She replied impatiently.

"I can't let you make me cum."

"Why not?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got a long time." She replied impatiently.

"I...I just can't tell you. I just can't cum ok." She sat on my lap slowly and got very close to my face.

"You seem pretty worried about cumming Steve. Why don't you tell me or else I'll make you shoot your load all over the place." She threatened, gripping my cock giving it one quick stroke.

"No, no don't!" I yelled out. She gave me another stroke, letting precum flow out of my cock. She looked at me harshly and gave me another stroke this one bringing me to the edge and almost over it. She smiled, she knew she had me pinned.

I told her everything from when Amber tied me down to the bed the first night to this morning when she told me I couldn't cum today.

The secretary smiled. "Wow I've been working for you all these years and I never knew you were into this stuff."

"I'm...Ah...Ahhhhhh" I let out as she gave me a loose stroke "...not into this stuff!" I yelled squirming in my seat.

"So why don't you just let me get you off?" My cock bobbled in the air as I let out a groan, searching for an answer. "I bet it would feel really good." She said smiling in a soft tone.

"I just can't." I replied quietly, almost begging.

"Can't huh? I think a little bit of stroking will coax the answers out of you." She took her hand all the way around the shaft of my cock and slowly moving it up. There was no way I was going to last if her hand made it to my purple head, so sensitive I doubt I could resist even a gentle breeze.

"Ahhhh, stop, stop!" I pleaded, her hand stopped moving up my shaft but it held still on my cock and eventually started squeezing and releasing me keeping me on the edge.

My hands were almost as red as my cock as they gripped the armrests. Sweat beaded down my face and my breath was conducted in sharp quick gasps. And all the while the secretary was smiling, watching me suffer.

"My girlfriend said I couldn't." I blurted out, coughing.

"Now we're getting somewhere, Steve. But I already know that, you just told me the whole story, remember?" My eyes looked about the room as hers were still staring into mine. "What I want to know is why you don't do anything about it. If your supposedly 'not into' this, then why do you stick around with her?"

Oh God, if only she knew. There was no way I could tell her the truth. The secretary was known for her gossip and even if she didn't tell the boss directly, he would definitely find out. I had no idea what to say.

"I don't know..." I said, stuttering. She just looked at me with a crooked eyebrow. In the time it took for her eyebrow to raise I thought about it. Amber was the perfect woman, if not for her obvious flaw of being a cockteaser. She was sexy, funny even if it was more of a wry, malevolent sense of humor and she was smart or at least smart enough to pull this whole thing off. In essence maybe I did love her.

"That's all you have to say?" She said. "Tell me the truth."

"Please, you have to stop this." I begged. "What happens if someone comes in?"

"I'll just tell them you said you'd fire me if I didn't let you jack yourself off to me. I can play the innocent role quite well." She added, biting her lip. "Now tell me!"

I shuttered at her touch, my whole body squirmed uncontrollably in my seat. My cock twitched at her touch. She laughed boldly with my eyes transfixed on her bouncing breasts. It was a catch-22, her bouncing breasts and glorious cleavage made my cock twitch and my body shutter, which in turn made her laugh and her breast bounce. Her hand brushed against my cock, sending it in tremors.

"Mister Johnson!" Red flushed through my face and body. I could see the secretary's open mouth. My boss was standing in the doorway staring at us. The secretary leapt up and put her hands to her face, pretending to cry. She ran to our boss. "He told me if I didn't-"

"That's enough! I saw what was going on here. Both of you are fired, clean out your desks immediately!" With that he stormed out. The secretary walked out slowly not even looking at me. My cock, needless to say stayed soft from then until I arrived home.

"You're late." Amber said as I walked into the door. It was 6:50, I was 50 minutes late.

"I'm sorry Amber, but I"

"No buts, you said you were going to be home by six, you'd better have a good reason."

I paused and looked at her, she still had a look of playful anger on her face.

"I was fired."

Her playful look turned to a nasty one. Her face contorted to such anger I didn't think it was possible. She took three strides to me and brought her leg right between my own. Everything went dark.

"Everything was perfect!" I heard Amber's voice yell in anger. I could see through tears her body tieing mine to the bed. I was completely naked and I had no idea how long I had been out. "And then you fucked it all up didn't you Steve!?" I had no idea what she was talking about. A thick rope had secured all of my limbs to the bed. She crawled over quickly bringing herself face-to face with me. I could feel her breasts against me. "You were the perfect slave. You had money, you were single, your own home and then you had to go and get fired!" She was fuming, absolutely fuming. She slid herself away from me and sat on my legs. My cock had stiffened when I was unconscious and had been brought to full size when she was next to me.

"You've got guts, don't you? To get hard after what you've done." She took my balls in her right hand. "No, not guts Steve, you've got balls. Big...blue...fragile...balls." With that she squeezed and she squeezed hard. In all the time I had known her I thought I knew what pain meant. I thought I knew how hard she could squeeze when she wanted to. I was wrong. The pain was unbearable and I am not using that term lightly. I think if I had a gun it would have gone straight to my head. After I was done screaming I looked at her from teary eyes. She was breathing hard and smiling a devilish smile. Her teeth showed and my brittle balls were still in her hand. My cock, successfully soft lay on my stomach. She reached over to her left and grabbed a small plastic object.

"Remember the little box the nurse gave me?" My face went cold. "Well this little toy right here makes sure you never...ever cum again." She almost spat out each word, enjoying the taste of my torment on her lips. "Do you even remember what it's like to cum? How long has it been, just about 13 days right? Almost 13 days of constant torment, constant teasing and endless blue balls. Can you even remember what it was like to feel incredible pleasure burst out of your cock?" tears were rolling down my face, this couldn't be happening. "I hope you do Steve because it's never...ever going to happen again." She waved the device around in my face, it was a plastic caged shaped like a flaccid cock.

"You're not worried I'm gonna put you're cock in this thing are you?" She laughed. It wasn't a playful laugh it was an evil one that penetrated my soul. "Well don't because I'm not going to." She took a string and tied the device along with its key around my neck. "What I'm going to do to you is much worse." She took out of her pocket the small vibrator and then another...and then another. Each one had a long black cord attached to it. She took black electrical tape and attached one to my cock head, my shaft and my balls. She made sure to get as much pubic hair inside the tape. Each cord was an electrical cord which she plugged into the outlet next to the bed. She explained "There, now the batteries won't run out of power." She wrapped the cord from the vibrator on my balls around the sack and pulled. They were isolated now but only slightly. My balls would survive but they were already turning a feint blue. "It's been fun." She said dryly as she flicked on the vibrator on the head. My torso convulsed. I begged her to turn it off, to reconsider but she had already made up her mind. After a minute of my pleading she turned on the next one on my shaft. I was humping the air uncontrollably. "And now for my favorite" She whispered, flicking on the last vibrator around my tight blue balls. I could tell why it was her favorite. The long amount of teasing, the string cutting off circulation and the vibrator all contributed to the worst pain I have ever felt. She lingered by my side for a little bit longer, soaking in the pain I was feeling.

She got up and walked to the doorway. She reached it and turned to face me "Oh and Steve." She said in a sympathetic voice. "I called the nurse earlier." All I could do was continue to scream out in pain. "I told her to check up on you in a day or so. Be sure to thank her for the gift." She said in her last words to me, referring to the cage dangling by my neck.

Epilogue-

It had been a long week. I pulled up to the bar in my "new" car. I thought I'd drink my anger away, I'm sure I'd be able to find some poor guy to buy me a drink.

I had been so close, everything had fallen into place but that pathetic loser had to go and get himself fired. I exhaled slowly at him and the men before him. Not too much of a loss though I did have a good time with him.

I opened the car door and took out the keys from the ignition. I listened as I heard several keys jangle. A new one had been added tonight. I always kept the extra key to my former slaves as a reminder. I walked into the bar wearing a black dress, no man had ever resisted it. I looked around the room and sure enough there was another young man sitting alone on a barstool ordering his scotch. I smiled, this one was going to be too easy.

begger
begger
58 Followers