Amber & I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen shuddered with pleasure and held Amber close to her, obviously enjoying the attention to her nipples. Helen didn't struggle, though, when Amber started to push her even further back so that she could kiss her way down Helen's belly. I leaned back as far as I could and supported Helen as she reclined.

I looked over Helen's shoulder and saw Amber kneeling with her head down between Helen's legs. Seeing Amber's butt in the air, I found myself wishing I could be in two places at once. Then all such distractions vanished as I felt Amber's tongue brushing against my cock and balls.

Helen moaned with pleasure and began to rock against me and Amber's tongue. The combined sensations I was feeling were driving me crazy! Helen relaxed and let all her weight rest upon me, reaching down to gently hold and guide Amber's head. I was reduced to kneeling back, holding myself up with my arms behind me -- basically a lounge with a penis.

Amber had told me she'd never been with a woman before, but it was clear that she was a fast learner. I felt it first in the muscles of Helen's ass as they began to clench, then her whole body was shaking and my cock was being squeezed by her pussy as a long, shivering orgasm swept over her body.

I felt Amber shifting around and for a moment worried that she might throw herself on top of Helen, but instead Helen moved forward, tackling Amber in a passionate kiss. My cock slipped out of her as the two women fell away from me to the floor.

Their legs scissored together, each one with a thigh between the other's pressed up against their sensitive pussies and clits, tits rubbing together, Helen and Amber made out with each other on the floor of my office. I sat back for a minute and just watched, taking in the beautiful feminine bodies writhing together in passion. I wished I could take a picture of it, to retain it... to show Amber how amazingly sexy it was from my perspective... like the tape from our escapade on the beach...

Then, finally, two thoughts managed to surface and connect at the same time in my sex-addled brain. First of all was the fact that, with the overcoat and nothing underneath, Amber had plainly come to my office intending to have her way with me without much in the way of preliminaries. This coupled with her interest in sitting back and watching led me to think that it was probably watching that tape that had put her in this frame of mind. So it would seem, I thought, that Amber had enjoyed seeing herself on film, as it were. The second thought was simply that there was a video camera in the cabinet not fifteen feet off to my left!

Getting up slowly, and taking a moment to flex my knees a bit, I made my way over to the cabinet, opened it and got the camera out of its case. I checked to make sure its batteries were charged and that it had a fresh tape in it. I was never happier that I was such a stickler about having it ready to use whenever it was put away.

By the time I had turned around and managed to get the camera focused on the two women they had rolled over, with Amber now on top, but had separated some... Amber was now leaning over the top half of Helen's body with her mouth covering one of Helen's nipples.

I squatted down and zoomed in to catch the view as Helen caught one of Amber's nipples in her mouth and pulled too. This vision of the two women sucking on each other's tits lasted only for a few moments though before Amber continued to work her way down Helen's body until they were in a 69 position. I panned the camera over Helen's long legs, Amber's dark hair as it cascaded down between those legs, and over Amber's muscular back, until I reached her upturned bottom where Helen's hands were squeezing and holding her in place. The sound of women licking and moaning with pleasure filled the room.

Keeping the camera trained on the women, I rose and moved around to my left very slowly, stopping just to the right of the office door. I framed a wonderful shot of the two women going down on each other. I was about to continue moving around and then getting a close up of Helen licking Amber's clit, when I heard a distinct gasp from my left.

I looked over quickly and saw Helen's partner, Christina, standing in the doorway. Something about the way she was gaping at the spectacle before us made me start to laugh a little. This made her look in my direction, apparently for the first time because she saw my nudity, including my cock standing out in front of me, and blushed darkly.

The only thing I could think to do was raise my finger to my lips and, "shhhh," quietly. It seems like a silly thing to have done now, but it did actually seem to reassure Christina. I smiled at her and she smiled back before looking back at the two women busy pleasuring each other with their mouths and, now, fingers.

Without moving the camera off the sex, I regarded Christina for a moment. She had straight black hair down to her shoulders, big brown eyes, wonderfully brown skin, and a warm, friendly smile. I always thought she had something of a crush on me, but put it off as merely egocentrism on my part. She was only about five foot two, and had a petite yet curvaceous figure with nice, full tits. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweats, just like Helen had been.

Christina noticed me looking at her then, and returned the favor. Any bashfulness she might normally have had was apparently gone, and she looked me over from head to naked toe, lingering for a moment on my hard cock. Then she looked at the camera in my hand and frowned thoughtfully. She watched the women for a few seconds again and then looked back at me. Apparently she reached a decision and took a step closer to me.

Having had my cock grabbed a few times that night, I half-expected Christina to do the same, but instead she gestured for me to pass the camera to her. When I frowned in confusion, she repeated the gesture, and also pointed to me and then to the girls. Not quite sure I understood what she was getting at, I pointed my thumb at my chest and then pointed at Amber and Helen. Christina nodded emphatically and held her hand out for the camera. As I passed it to her, she looked at the image finder, made sure it was trained on the action and then made a very clear shooing motion with her right hand in the direction of the other two women.

More than a little amused by this turn of events, I ducked under the camera and moved around to the left, as I had intended. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Christina moving along in my wake, camera still trained on the 69 in front of my desk.

When I got around behind Amber's butt I could clearly see Helen licking and sucking at Amber's clit. Helen's hands on Amber's ass were securely holding Amber in place.

I caught Christina's attention and pointed, hoping she would zoom in on that sight. Christina seemed to comply and then looked at me and gestured emphatically toward the women. She really seemed insistent that I was to join in. Who was I to argue with her?

I knelt down on the far side of the women, next to Amber's ass, and ran a hand over Amber's strong back. I leaned down and kissed her butt cheek. Helen saw me and gave me a quick wink. I nodded over at Christina and saw Helen glance over in that direction. I couldn't tell if she saw the woman with the camera or not, though, because Helen never for a moment paused in licking and sucking on Amber's clit.

I ran my hand over Amber's ass and then moved my fingers down to her exposed pussy. I stroked over them just enough to tease a bit and then slowly eased two of them into her. She was very wet and ready for penetration at this point, and she let out a long, low moan as my fingers sank into her pussy.

As I slowly pistoned my hand in and out of Amber, I reached down between the two women and found Helen's left breast, which I then cupped and caressed. Helen responded by groping around with her left hand until she found my cock and then began to squeeze and stroke it.

I withdrew my fingers long enough to cross them and then slipped them back inside Amber, twisting them like a screw. Amber moaned again and pushed back against my hand and down toward Helen's mouth at the same time.

I saw that Christina had gotten down on her knees and was moving the camera slowly down the length of the two women toward where Amber's face was buried between Helen's legs which were bent at the knees, tilting her pelvis upward to give Amber better access.

I took my hand away from Helen's tit, wet my index finger thoroughly in my mouth and then pressed it firmly against the puckered opening of Amber's ass. She paused her rocking a moment as I pushed my finger slowly up into her butt, but then was soon grinding with abandon as I worked my fingers in and out of both her pussy and ass.

In a few short moments Amber was too far gone to continue working on Helen's sex, and she tossed her head back, throwing her hair onto her back. She saw Christina then in front of her, camera aimed straight at her. If she had any objection to this state of affairs, my fingers fucking her and Helen's tongue licking her soon pushed all thoughts out of her mind.

"Damn! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Amber yelled and then succumbed to a nearly inaudible moan as her body began to tremble from head to toe. Amber's pussy and ass clenched and relaxed rhythmically on my fingers. Helen sucked on the clit in her mouth, pushing Amber deeper into her orgasm. Christina kept the camera locked on Amber's face capturing every expression as the explosion had its way with her.

Eventually, Amber collapsed, rolling away from me and off Helen. As she caught her breath she looked up and said to Christina, "Well, hello."

"Amber this is Christina," I said as I got up and helped Helen to her unsteady feet. "Christina, Amber."

That was all I could get out as Helen grabbed me again for a passionate kiss that tasted a lot like Amber's sweet pussy. Amber's eager lips and tongue had brought Helen to a fevered pitch of arousal, and apparently it was up to me to carry the effort to a crescendo!

Together we turned as we kissed, our bodies pressed tightly together, until she was against my desk. I leaned her back as she sat up on the edge of the desk. I reached down between us, took hold of my cock and rubbed it over her clit and between her labia. I slid up into her without breaking our kiss.

She started to fall back a bit, and threw her arms back to support herself. She managed to push a pile of papers off the desk and onto the floor. Of course, I couldn't care less if the entire building was on fire around us!

I stood there in front of my desk, hands on Helen's hips and her long, thin legs wrapped around my waist, fucking my cock slowly in and out of her. I ground my body against her clit with each forward motion.

Our kiss finally broken, Helen leaned back on her elbows and watched me fucking her, as her calves and heels pulled me toward her with each thrust.

Then some giggling from over my shoulder distracted her a bit, and I felt obliged to look too. Christina was on her feet, but Amber, who was still on her hands and knees, had managed to get the Latina's shoes off and now had her sweats and panties down around her ankles. Christina was trying valiantly to keep the camera pointed at Helen and me while simultaneously resisting Amber's attempts to disrobe her. The grin on Christina's face told me she wasn't resisting too hard.

Helen chuckled a little, but then, by squeezing me into her with her heels, reminded me that I had other matters to attend to. With a smile I concentrated on the woman in front of me. I watched the expression on her face as I drew my cock almost all the way out of her and then drove it all the way back in with one swift motion. This brought her attention firmly back to our sex.

I leaned in and kissed her again, my tongue filling her mouth as my cock rocked back and forth inside her. I then rose to stand over her as I began to fuck in and out of her in long, deep strokes.

Helen closed her eyes with a smile, and let her head fall back, eventually laying back across my desk. Her hands came up to caress herself, lingering on her tits.

Amber and a now-naked Christina came over to the desk, taking up positions on either side of the corner, so that they were on either side of Helen's head. They each reached out and ran their hands over Helen's body, though Christina still had the camera in her left hand and was filming everything.

Amber bent down and sucked one of Helen's nipples into her mouth, as Christina pinched and twisted the other. This got a happy moan out of Helen, who then reached out to both sides and start caress the naked women next to her. Soon her hands had worked their ways between each pair of legs and were playing with two pussies at once. Christina continued to film, but was obviously enjoying what Helen was doing. Amber replaced her mouth on Helen's tit with her hand, so that she could devote her lips and tongue to deeply kissing Helen.

Both Christina and I watched this avidly, though we each carried on with our respective "duties." I was awe struck by the beauty of what was going on in front of me, and that I was getting to watch all of this AND fucking this amazing woman!

When Amber broke the kiss to go back to work on Helen's nipple, Christina switched the camera, which was now trained on my cock sliding in and out of Helen, to her right hand and then leaned down to kiss Helen for the first time. The camera work suffered a bit from this distraction, but nobody who saw the results ever complained.

Christina and Helen were kissing passionately, Amber was sucking and licking at Helen's tit, Helen played with both women's pussies, and all the while I was fucking Helen harder and faster, and her lithe body was writhing and pulling at me.

As Christina stood back up to make sure she had the camera pointed at something to do with sex, Amber leaned across Helen to kiss Christina's full breast, flicking her tongue over the nipple and sucking on it. This meant that Amber's tits were hanging in Helen's face, and she took the opportunity to catch one in her own mouth and gave it a long pull. All three women trembled and moaned in an amazingly erotic chorus. I shuddered and felt my own orgasm beginning to build irresistibly.

Amber had risen now and she and Christina were kissing over Helen, who beginning to climax. Moaning and pushing back into me as the wonderfully talented muscles in her pussy pulled and squeezed at my cock, Helen came in a long, drawn out explosion of ecstasy.

All these sensations were too much for me to resist... Letting out a loud groan, I pushed into Helen's wonderfully hot, hungry pussy and began to come! Very hard!

"Not inside!" I heard Christina exclaim with what seemed to be genuine alarm.

Somehow I managed to understand that she wanted to capture a genuine porno cum shot. If I hadn't been in the throes of an intense climax I might have laughed, but I was able to think quickly enough to pull out of Helen in time to send a long pearly stream of cum across Helen's taut belly. I shook all over as several more, smaller spurts shot out of my cock.

Christina was grinning from ear to ear as she filmed the event, and both Helen and Amber were laughing. This didn't last long though, as Amber said, "Yum!" and leaned across to lick the cum off Helen's tummy.

She made no effort to be neat, and in fact, once Christina caught on and started filming her in close-up, Amber made a deliberate attempt to get as much on her face as possible. Then she moved up and let Helen kiss, lick and suck it all off her face. Christina got all of this on camera, of course.

I pulled slowly out of Helen and fell back into the chair with Amber's forgotten coat. I watched and Christina filmed as Amber moved around to kneel between Helen's dangling legs and began to go down on her new lover, apparently trying to get all of my cum out of her pussy.

Christina had moved around and was trying to get a good angle on the action, which put her within reach of yours truly. I leaned forward and pulled her into my lap. She laughed as she fell onto me and I planted a kiss on her plump breast. She was grinning as I kissed her neck and ran my hand down along her firmly muscled leg. She sighed as my lips crushed hers and my tongue slipped into her mouth, and my hand moved up the inside of her thigh.

I don't know where the camera was while Christina and I made out and fondled each other like this. We could hear Amber and Helen laughing and occasionally moaning over on the desk. At some point Christina found my cock, already surging back to life. She slipped out of the chair only to kneel in front of me and suck on my cock, not long enough to make me come again but enough to make it very hard and eager for more.

Then Christina tugged me down to lie on my back on the floor as she quickly straddled me. She took hold of my shaft and guided it into her as she lowered herself down. She had a happy grin on her face as she began to grind on my body. I reached up to cup her tits in my hands.

"Oh, what's this?" I heard Amber exclaim.

"I just knew she was a little minx!" Helen laughed. "Where's that camera?"

Soon, Amber was behind Christina, kissing her neck and reaching around to squeeze her tits. Christina reached up over her shoulder to hold on to Amber's head as she rode slowly up and down on my cock. With her other hand, Christina was playing with her clit. It was a wonderful sight, and Helen was filming every minute of it.

Then, with no warning, while keeping the camera on Christina and Amber, Helen managed to straddle my face, lowering herself down to my mouth. I took hold of her hips and guided her a bit, so my tongue was at her clit and the tip of my nose was nestled between the wet folds of her pussy. No longer able to watch the action, I concentrated on licking and sucking at Helen's clit. Soon, Helen was pushing down on my face, rocking back and forth so that my nose was fucking her while I tongued her clit.

I would later watch the video and see that Helen passed the camera to Amber so that Helen and Christina could make out and fondle each other as they each used my body to pleasure themselves. Helen was leaning forward with her mouth firmly on one of her nipples when Christina threw her head back and cried out with her orgasm.

Helen then began to push harder down on my face, coming again and again in a long string of little orgasms. Feeling all of this happening at once, I exploded with yet another geyser of cum. I was lost in the sensation of my own pulsing climax amid the feeling of the women shuddering on top of me.

By the time I regained my wits, the camera had been switched off and dropped into that chair and the girls had ganged up on Amber. There was a wild intensity about the way Christina was squeezing and twisting on her own tits while she sat over Amber's face. Amber in turn was greedily sucking my cum out of Christina's pussy and licking her clit.

Helen was again on her hands and knees going down on Amber almost frantically. Seeing Helen's ass in the air I briefly considered fucking her again, but I needed a break and in any case, Amber's heaving tits were too tempting to resist.

I got on my belly and sucked one nipple into my mouth and pinched the other. Pinned between the two women, one of whom was whipping her into a frenzy with her very talented tongue, and with me tormenting her nipples as I knew she loved, it wasn't long at all before Amber was twisting and writhing beneath us.

Even with Christina sitting on her face, Amber managed to cry out loudly with pleasure. Christina arrived at that same moment, clenching her tits in her hands and throwing her head back with a little shriek!