Amber & I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without really thinking about it, we all collapsed in together in a happy pile of sweaty flesh. Fingers and mouths were everywhere, but it was all very relaxed and lazy. Nobody was trying to start anything, and we were all just enjoying the afterglow.

Eventually, and very reluctantly, Helen and Christina got up and got dressed. I promised to tell everyone that I'd asked them to skip our offices because I was trying to work. Kisses were exchanged all around.

Once they were gone, Amber lay alongside me, kissing my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair and down her back. She was idly stroking and caressing my cock, which by this point was ready for more play, even if the rest of me was content to lie there next to this beautiful, sexy woman. Apparently, though, she had other plans, for after a while she shifted over on top of me and guided me into her.

She rocked a bit, working me in and out of her pussy. She smiled down at me, gave her pussy muscles a wonderful squeeze, and said, "I think we need to talk."

"You have my complete attention," I grinned back.