Amber & I Ch. 05

Story Info
Weekend getaway gets off to a rousing start.
4.9k words
4.69
21.3k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had everything ready, and had given Amber enough time in the bathroom, I knocked on the door. As I stepped into the steamy room, my lover was just finishing toweling herself off. I smiled while my eyes lingered over the curves of her trim, muscular body -- pausing happily on her perfect breasts and utterly naked pussy. She smiled back at me.

"You were thorough?" I asked, knowing the answer well in advance of the asking.

"Yes," she grinned. "Are you going to check my work?"

I stepped up to her and ran an appreciative hand over her butt, giving it a squeeze, and then letting my fingertips play along her sweet butt crack. I looked down into her beautiful golden eyes and smiled as I said, "All in good time."

Seeing and feeling her wonderful, willing body so close to me, I was sorely tempted to forget all about my mission for the night and have her right there in the bathroom... well, for starters. I resolved myself though, and drew the soft blindfold of deep purple out of my pocket. She arched an eyebrow at me and I said, "Turn around."

When she'd faced toward the big tub-shower, I reached around and placed the blindfold over her eyes, and then tied it in place over her damp hair. "Can you see anything?" I asked.

"Nope, not a thing," she answered.

"Good," I murmured in her ear. I took the opportunity to move my hands from where they rested on her shoulders and moved them, slowly and barely grazing over her skin, forward and down over her breasts. My palms only just brushed over the tips of her nipples, which were now hardening. She responded by reaching back to clasp at my cock through my slacks. Naturally enough, it was already hard for her, and she began to pull on it. Dropping my hands to catch her wrists and I chuckled and said, "Not yet."

She pouted theatrically as I took hold of her shoulders again and turned her around. "Now remember," I said sternly, "you are to do everything you are told to do, answer any question put to you honestly, but speak only when addressed. You are my willing and obedient servant of pleasure for the night."

Amber nodded, a broad smile on her face.

"Last chance to chicken out," I offered her the opportunity, knowing full well that she wouldn't take it.

"You don't scare me," she laughed, but there was a bit of nerves showing through.

I chuckled and then took her by the arm and led her out of the bathroom into the large suite we had booked for the weekend. In the center of the room was the very large four-poster bed, which was the primary reason for my choosing this room. On the stand by the bed were my implements of "torture." As I guided Amber toward the bed, I recalled the mission she had given me that night two weeks ago, in my office after our little orgy with Helen and Christina. "You've awakened a wild side of me that I didn't realize I had," she'd said. "I don't know if this is just something I need to get out of my system or something more permanent, though. I thought I could just go along for the ride, but now I want to find out. I want you to help me. Introduce me to anything you think I'll enjoy -- make me push my limits. If it's too much, I'll let you know."

"And if you just love it and want more and more?" I had asked.

"Then perhaps changes will have to be made," she had answered seriously.

We had reached the bed, and I told her to get up onto the black satin sheets and lie on her back. Seeing her naked body on display before me brought me sharply into the present again. I took her left wrist in my hand and raised it up to my lips. I kissed the inside of her wrist once before I locked it into the firm embrace of a pair of well-padded, fake-fur-lined handcuffs.

"Ooo, kinky!" she cooed with a laugh, which cut off abruptly when I smacked her thigh sharply.

"No talking unless addressed," I said sternly.

She swallowed a bit and nodded.

After a moment I reached across her body and took her right wrist and locked it into the other cuff. I tightened them enough so she had no hope of escape, but loose enough to allow for unrestricted circulation. I then drew her wrists up over her head and slipped the velvet cord I had attached to the frame of the bed through the gap between the cuffs. I quickly tied the cord into a secure knot.

I then ran my hands slowly down the lengths of her arms, trailing my fingertips lightly over her flesh. She clenched her teeth to avoid laughing as I moved over the sensitive skin of her inner upper arms. I teased her with my light touch moving down her sides and moving up under her breasts. Splaying my thumbs and fingertips out over her, I lightly brushed her tits and drew playful circles around her nipples. She arched her back to push her chest up toward my hands. I chuckled, then moved my hands up over her collarbone to caress her neck and then her face.

I leaned down over her, so that my mouth hovered over hers, my lips almost touching hers, and then began to move slowly down her body. A low moan escaped from her throat as she felt my breath moving with my hands down along her naked torso. When I approached her pelvis, she parted her smooth thighs eagerly. I pressed my lips against her skin, just above where her clit was hiding, but then continued my southward journey along her strong left leg. When I got down to her ankle, I lifted it in my hand and kissed the bottom of her foot, and brushed the tip of my tongue along her toes. Then, I slipped the silken loop with the slipknot, which I had prepared while Amber was bathing, over her foot and tightened it snugly. I then worked my way slowly up the length of her leg, now almost taut on the bed, lightly touching and kissing as I went. As I neared the top of her thigh, Amber again parted her legs in anticipation. And again, I disappointed her.

After moving around the end of the bed, I concentrated on her right leg, treating it as I had the other. I worked down to her ankle, then secured it to the waiting noose, and then moved back up along it toward her bare and waiting pussy. As much as I wanted to give in and start kissing and licking her there though, I restrained myself. Giving her clit a fleeting, chaste kiss, I stood up and looked down on her body stretched loosely out on the bed before me.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

She swallowed once and nodded.

I reached out and without warning pinched her nipple hard and she gasped. "Answer," I commanded.

"Yes, I'm comfortable," she breathed.

"Good," I smiled. I then leaned down and lightly kissed the recently pinched nipple. She sighed and I rewarded her by gently sucking the nipple into my mouth and then pulling on it a little. When she moaned, though, I let go and began to torment her by caressing and stroking her body with my hands -- but I did so in a deliberately haphazard way, moving from her wrists to her thighs, from her tits to her face and neck to her waist. I stayed in one area long enough build up a serious level of arousal, but then moved on. Soon, she was writhing and twisting against her bonds.

Eventually I slowly moved my hands up the insides of her thighs simultaneously. When my fingers brushed up against her outer lips, she actually growled and tried to push her body down toward me. I laughed, and then, very lightly, ran my fingertips over her pink lips. She whimpered, and I pressed my palm against her. She moaned and pressed herself against me. I could feel her wetness against the heel of my hand. I rocked my hand up and down against her, and she trembled all over. She was close to coming already.

I had to remind myself that I had been teasing her for more than half an hour.

I abruptly moved up so that I was on my hands and knees over her. I wasn't actually touching her but she could feel my clothes against her body in little places. My face was not even an inch from hers. I asked her, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" she said at once. "Please, no!"

I chuckled, and lightly kissed her lips. She tried to capture me with her mouth, almost biting my lip in the process, but I rose up and got off the bed.

I moved around to the table by the bed and considered my options. I had kept them packed away until Amber had gone to bathe, so she had not seen any of them. I picked up a long feather duster and riding crop that I had practiced with in the previous week. I then began moving the feather duster lightly over Amber's naked skin. Every now and then, I would abruptly flick some part of her sensitive body -- her belly, her inner thighs, underarms, tits, the bottoms of her feet, etc. -- with the end of the riding crop. Light tickling alternated with sudden, sharp slaps. This went on for some time, and once again Amber was writhing on the bed. I ran the duster up between her legs and over her exposed pussy, and then brought the flapping end of the crop down on her clit. She cried out but was trembling from one end to the other in excitement. I slapped her clit again, and she groaned. I tried flicking it over her rigid nipples then and she shrieked. The next time she moaned. Smiling to myself, I put those implements down and selected a slender vibrator from my arsenal.

Without turning the vibe on, I ran the rounded tip of it over Amber's cheek, and across her lips. I then trailed it down the length of her body. Only when I had again reached her inner thigh did I switch it on. Though, she must have expected this, Amber jolted on the bed. She had relaxed considerably since I'd put down the riding crop and feather duster, but she seemed to leap right back to her former state of arousal as I moved the buzzing vibrator higher and higher up the inside of her leg.

Though it was my intention to continue teasing her, the instant the vibrator brushed against her clit, Amber exploded with an intense, and very loud, orgasm. Every muscle in her body tensed as she pulled against her bounds. The frame of the bed creaked in complaint at the stress it was expected to endure. Amber's back arched, so that from her shoulders to her feet no part of her was touching the mattress.

I did my best to keep the vibrator pressed against her, but when she collapsed back on the bed, I switched it off and set it aside for the moment. As Amber caught her breath, I went to the table and picked up my next item -- a soft plastic egg-shaped vibrator connected to a controller by a thin wire. I also took up a couple of other items, knowing I would soon want them.

Laying my hand gently on Amber's thigh, I asked, "Feel better?"

She shuddered a bit and then gasped, "God, yes!"

I lightly pressed my palm against her clit and pussy. She responded immediately by rocking her pelvis against my hand.

"Yes, I think you're ready for more," I laughed. Then I slipped a hand under the small of her back, lifted her up and pushed a well-stuffed pillow under the bottom of her spine. She was now stretched out, legs spread and arms over her head. Her pussy was exposed and extremely easy to get to.

I got on the bed between her legs and leaned down to kiss her pussy, and was rewarded with a happy moan. I reached up and parted her lips with my fingertips and kissed her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, and Amber squirmed against me. I gently licked her clit, while working first one and then two fingers into her pussy. She was already very wet, and her muscles clasped at me hungrily. I knew I could bring her off again with very little effort, but I had other ideas.

Without taking my mouth from her clit, I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with the little egg. Amber stiffened a little as I slowly pushed the orb into her pussy, but my tongue and sensation of being filled at last won her over. Soon, the egg had disappeared into her pussy and I was able to switch it on. I used the lowest setting, but it was enough to provoke a long, low moan from the depths of Amber's throat.

Not wanting her to climax again so quickly, I stopped licking and sucking at her clit. I think she was too distracted by the vibrations inside her to notice my momentary absence. She noticed the next thing I did to her, though. I placed a well-lubricated middle finger against her tightly puckered butt. Without giving her time to think about it, I began to push it into her. Once it was all the way inside her, I pulled it out and began to push two fingers into her behind. I went very slowly, and the lube helped a great deal.

Up until this point, this had been the extent of our anal play, and normally I simply used her natural wetness as lubricant while I went down on her. Her orgasms while being fingered like this had been very intense. I now planned to see how intense an orgasm she could have.

With my left hand I applied still more lubricant, and then brought up yet another toy I'd brought along. This was a conical rubber anal dildo, carefully chosen for size. They made really huge ones, but this was certainly not the time for that. This one swelled from its small rounded tip to just a bit smaller in diameter than my cock, before shrinking down for the handle at the back end.

I very slowly drew my fingers out of Amber's ass, and pressed the end of the dildo against her. I applied steady, but gentle pressure and it began to sink into her. I groped for and found the speed control for the vibrator egg in her pussy and turned it up -- bit by bit as the dildo in her butt slowly sank into her. I was so intent on what I was doing that for a moment I did not realize the rising sound I was hearing was a moan of delirious pleasure from Amber. Her head was turning from side to side as the dildo finished its entrance. I moved it in and out a bit, and then leaned down to lick her clit again.

Her shriek of pleasure actually startled me. She came and came, her muscles clenching at the vibrating egg and dildo. I was lucky she was tied down, because her violent orgasm might have done me serious injury otherwise! It was amazing to witness this amazing woman's body clenching with ecstasy -- I watched her abs tighten and twitch, saw her breasts thrust upward, and felt the strong muscles of her thighs clenching.

Only very gradually did she come down, and then it was with great sobbing gasps. My lips pressed against her clit, I slowly drew out the dildo, and then turned the vibrator down and pulled it out of her too.

I noticed the time then, and abruptly rose. I gathered up my toys and put them back on the table. I pulled the pillow out from under Amber's back, and freed her ankles. I then moved up to untie the cord that bound her handcuffs to the bed frame. Pausing only to plant a quick kiss on her lips, I helped her sit up on the bed, and then to scoot off it. I knew she was dying to ask me what I was up to, but she didn't break the rules. I thought this was due more to sexual euphoria than fear of punishment.

I got her into position, and then said, "Kneel down."

I held on to her as she got down to her knees. I said, "You can sit back on your heels, it may be a few minutes. Remember the rules."

She nodded.

I took a moment to run my fingers through her hair, straightening it a little. As I stepped back I admired the picture she made, with her dark hair, obviously mussed from sex -- blindfolded -- on her knees submissively, which was more entertaining because it was so far from her nature -- her hands still handcuffed in front of her -- and, her breasts squeezed together a bit before her, with her nipples hard and excited.

I ducked into the bathroom to wash my hands, and took a moment to straighten the bed up a little. The thought of Amber wondering what was going on around her brought a mischievous smile to my face. Then, there was a knock at the door.

Amber gasped a little, but I said firmly, "Stay." I laughed a little at my own nerve then, but continued to walk into the little foyer off the main room. As the second knock started, I opened the door.

Out in the hall was a uniformed bellboy. He was about my height, rather thin, and had red hair and freckles. His nameplate identified him as Fletcher. He was accompanied by the requisite cart laden with a romantic dinner. Unnecessarily, he announced, "Room service, sir."

"Yes, and right on time," I smiled. I had placed the order several hours ago, specifying when it was to be delivered. I held the door open for him and continued, "Bring that on in."

I made a point of making sure the door closed after him, and then said, "Just set it up over by the bed."

I took my time in following Fletcher into the room, and then veered off to the side to the writing desk against the wall, leaving the bellboy to discover Amber on his own. When I turned around, having "found" my wallet, I was gratified to see him gaping at the naked beauty kneeling on the floor in front of him. I gave him a moment to take it all in, and then said, "Nice, huh?"

He looked nervously up at me and then back at Amber before nodding his head. I noticed that she was actually blushing. Without being able to see, I thought she must be rather anxious at this entire turn of events. I didn't think Fletcher was up to identifying such subtleties at that moment, and I was actually hoping to make her blush, so I forged ahead. I stepped over next to Amber and said, "She's got beautiful tits, doesn't she?"

This time Fletcher managed to both nod and say, "Uh-huh."

"You should feel them," I said as I reached down and followed my own advice. As I cupped her tit in my hand, Amber arched her back pushing it at my palm. I smiled over at Fletcher, "So firm and soft. Come on over and feel."

Fletcher was clearly having some doubts about the reality of this situation, but after a few heartbeats his testosterone decided the issue, and he moved over and laid a tentative hand on Amber's other breast. When she sighed happily and pushed her upper body forward toward our hands, Fletcher relaxed a bit and began to squeeze gently, and even started to toy with her nipple. After a few minutes of this, I said, "And she gives the best head. You haven't lived until she's sucked your cock."

I noticed Amber was smiling a little and her breath had caught, but just for a second. She was following me quicker than Fletcher, though, who was fixated on her tit.

"Look at those lips, Fletcher," I hoped using his name might get his attention, "wouldn't you love to have your cock between those lips?"

Fletcher managed to tear his eyes off Amber for a second and look at me, clearly wondering if I was serious, insane or both. Finally, he reached his decision and said, "Hell yes! I would love it!"

"Well, go ahead and whip it out," I urged.

Although he had to take his hand off Amber's chest, he didn't waste any time in dropping his pants and shorts to get his already mostly hard cock out. I stepped out of the way, moving off to the side, so Fletcher could stand in front of her. He gingerly brushed the head of his cock against Amber's lips. She smiled, and licked her lips, the tip of her tongue just lightly brushing the tip of his penis.

"Suck his cock," I told her, somewhat needlessly I imagined.

When he held his cock still against her lips, Amber leaned forward and took it into her mouth. I watched as she sucked on him, moving her head only slightly, bringing his erection to full hardness in very short order. Then she started bobbing her head back and forth along the length of him, getting his cock almost all the way into her mouth and throat. Fletcher was soon rocking back and forth, fucking in and out of her mouth in time with her motions. Amber took the liberty of bringing her handcuffed hands up to take hold of the base of his cock. She was then able to both control his thrusting into her mouth and fondle his balls. This was all the encouragement Fletcher needed and after only a few moments he threw his head back and pushed forward into Amber's mouth, shaking from head to toe as he came.

12