Amber & I Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging from the number of swallows I saw Amber take, he must have delivered quite a copious amount of cum, but she didn't let one drop escape. She continued to suck on his cock until he was done coming, and then did not release it from her mouth, but kept pulling on it. If he softened at all, Amber did not let that last long. He was clearly up for more.

"Good girl," I said in Amber's ear. "I think you deserve a reward for that. Would you like a reward?"

Pulling her mouth off Fletcher's cock for the briefest pause, she said, "Yes, sir, please."

I chuckled at her enthusiasm, and then asked her, "Would you like to fuck your new friend?"

She moaned around his cock, and then let it out of her mouth again, to say again, "Yes, sir, please!"

I looked up to see Fletcher with a priceless expression of delight, confusion and lust on his face. I knew better than to ask him if he wanted to fuck Amber. Instead, I told him, "Get undressed and lie on your back on the bed."

Without question or hesitation, he moved to obey. Meanwhile, I helped Amber to her feet. She staggered a bit from kneeling so long, but seemed cheerful. I reached down between her legs and felt that she was dripping wet with excitement. She moaned at my touch and sagged a bit against me. I laughed a little, and led her over to the bed, where Fletcher was now laying on his back, stroking his cock in anticipation.

Even though she was blindfolded and handcuffed, Amber wasted no time in finding Fletcher on the bed, zeroing in on his erection and straddling him. With him holding it up at the base, and her using her cuffed hands to guide it in, Fletcher's cock was soon disappearing into the warm, wet, tight embrace of Amber's pussy. She rocked back and forth a bit, and then slowly moved up and down on his organ. Fletcher stared at her at first, and then finally reached up to cup her beautiful tits in his hands.

I watched as she rode this stranger's cock, grinding her clit against his abdomen, and reveling in the feel of his eager hands on her chest. Her well-muscled back and tight ass were a wonderful work of art in motion as she used Fletcher's body for her own pleasure.

She then leaned forward, so she could build up more speed. From where I now stood at the foot of the bed, I could see her ass and her pussy as it slid up and down along Fletcher's cock. I saw the shiny evidence of the lube I had applied so generously to her ass earlier. Naturally enough, this gave me an idea... or confirmed one that was already well on its way. In a matter of seconds I stripped off my clothes, and went around the bed to grab that tube of lubricant.

Amber now had her handcuffed hands up over Fletcher's head, and her blindfolded face only inches above his, her tits were rubbing back and forth over his chest as she ground against him, pushing and pulling her pussy up and down the length of his cock.

I went back to the end of the bed and climbed on. I reached forward and squeezed Amber's ass. I heard her groan with pleasure, though, I did not take it for granted that this was all my doing. I ran my thumb down the crack between her cheeks and pressed the end of it into her already slippery ass. This time the moan was unmistakable and she pushed back harder. I obliged by pushing my thumb all the way in. I spent a moment or two, working my thumb in and out of her butt while watching her pussy fucking Fletcher's cock. With my other hand, I busied myself making my cock slippery.

I straddled Fletcher's legs and positioned the head of my cock right where my thumb was lodged inside Amber. I slowly took my thumb away and replaced it with the fat head of my extremely hard and thick cock. Amber instantly knew what I was up to, and held still. I gently pushed the head into her. She relaxed and that and the lube and our earlier activities almost made it easy. I heard and felt her shuddering breath as my cock slowly filled her ass. The sensation was incredible -- the tightness, the heat...! I almost came right then.

Fletcher must have realized what was going on, but he didn't say one word.

Once I had sunk all the way into her, I began to slide almost all the way out. As I pushed back in again, she forgot all about the rules, and exclaimed, "Holy fucking god! That feels so good! Fuck me!"

Grinning, I proceeded to oblige her. Slowly at first but quickly building up tempo, I fucked my cock in and out of her ass. She responded by shoving back against me with each thrust, which naturally enough pushed Fletcher deeper into her pussy. I held on to Amber's waist tightly, as she was fucking us both, giving us the ride of a lifetime. I thought, fleetingly, how I would love to be on the other side of her right then, watching her beautiful face... but then the sight of her backside and the sensation of her ass clenching down upon my cock drove all but the most primal of thoughts from my head.

From then on it was just fucking -- my cock sliding in and out of her tight ass, Fletcher's cock filling her pussy, and Amber rocking back and forth and working her taut body between us. She was groaning and grunting all the while, lost in the animal carnality of the moment. She wanted -- demanded -- satisfaction.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhh fuck!" she shouted out, and then began to come. I felt her orgasm all through her body, but it was the sudden relaxing and clenching of her ass around my cock that pulled me over the edge. I was shoving up inside her, shooting what felt like a flood of cum into her. My body had taken over and lost control at the same moment. Still, I could feel through Amber as Fletcher too shoved up hard into her and came for the second time. Between us, Amber came and came again, her body an orgasmic conduit for ecstasy.

Once she finally came down and her muscles stopped twitching, I slowly drew out of her and helped her get off Fletcher, who then proceeded to get up and get dressed rather quickly.

"I have to get back to work!" he said breathlessly. "Thanks, though. That was great!"

As I unlocked her handcuffs, I laughed and said, "I didn't get a chance to give him a tip."

Amber laughed too, but as soon as I had the cuffs off her, before I got a chance to remove the blindfold, she grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me, hard and long. It was the most passionate kiss in a long line of very passionate kisses.

I smiled at her and said, "Just wait until you find out what I have in mind for you tomorrow."

12